Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyberpunk 2020

Johnny listened to Mel's clone with great interest. "Jackie, eh. What brought you here? And where did you start?" He was very curious about her origin, and that they didn't know her already. He didn't assume that the same DNA was being used in labs in other cities. If i was.. then he just felt even more superior thinking that his DNA was international quality.

"Crazy shows and after parties?" Johnny was comically indignant at his Max's question. "It's like you think my life is a den of iniquity. Of course, I can find something. For after our little raid on the cop shop, right? And there's some babysitting involved, too? Fantastic." Johnny rolled his blue eyes. "I hope at least one of them is hot and bendy." He downed the rest of his drink immediately, "Shall we, then?"

Drinking a Vodka in one of the pubs on the outskirts of the city let Wanderer see and hear the newest news on the streets. "Man, it is so fucked up here in the city!" She sighed towards at the bartender, and gestured with the credit chip that she had enough, and paying. It took a little walk to reach the meeting point with the others flom the clan, and she was just in time to hear the jurry rigged police frequency scanner blurt out something about kids too... "What the hell? They not only fuck with the pigs?" but the nomad band laughed her out, and told her the highlights of the fucked cops and how a couple of teen girls was caught redhanded, but now it seems that the station could become under attack too... That 20k is big money.

"They would be better off getting a ride on this sex machine, WonDeer! Here, should I call and bet on taking the controls? Would you ride it just like you rode Tinny Tomy?" a rat like man laughed and showed a wristTv under Wanderer's nose. "I can't say... there is not a lot to see... and even that is so small even on your arm. Just like with TT." she replied, then shrugged. "But you know what? if you win the controlling codes, I will try it out if it is possible. You are good with tinker-toys, ThinMan."

So, the visiting Nomad pack added to the chaos of the lost of police force by having their own kind of fun, riding around, robbing bags off shoulders and open places by riding or running around - and at least once just through a four wheeler's lowered window. Also, breaking into shops to do their five finger discount shopping done, and they tried to use the one old subscription to give Johny the money - not too much of course - and win... But at least one of them if not more of the clan called and texted the streamer to ask if they could vote in someone to test the thing....

Max got into the car and everyone came along. As she plot the map, precinct 34 was pretty close by. "Oh hey, just 3 blocks away." Max said. "So do we have a plan? I think frontal assault may be bad, but how else do you want to do it?" The car parked across the street from the police station and Max got it. "Pretty small station, wonder how many cops are in there?"

Then a police car drove by and there was a gate opening and the car drone into the basement. "Looks like a good way in."

Jackie took out a Hypo and injected herself with a combat drug. "Man, that is some serious shit...' Max said. "You do this all the time?"

"Ready."Jackie said. "Let's kill some piggies.'

"There are people crazy enough to attack a police station?" Bob said. "There are lots of police officers in the station, I don't think it will be wise to go. We have a C-SWAT there too you know." Bob felt his heartbeat raised. From Mio's face it seemed like Bob gave the wrong answer. Bob was not sure what to say as there was suddenly an awkward silence.

"$20,000 to bust some teens out of the cell?" Bob said. "I don't think it is worth it man. C-SWAT is there..."

=====================================================================================

The man moved behind the motorcycle cop and the cop was placed in a chokehold. "Shhh...." The whispered and eventually, the cop went limp and was dragged into a closet and cuffed. He turned the corner and saw a fat cop entering the toilet and moved behind him. The fat cop was choked silently and he went limp. The man heard a flushing sound and a short cop exiting the toilet and chopped the side of his neck and he collapsed like a sack of potatoes to the ground.

"Hello?" A voice shouted. "What is going on out there?" The man walked over and kicked the door of the cubicle and the door slammed on the head of a bald cop and he collapsed motionless into the toilet seat.

Mio looks irritated at the answer. "Hey, I've got only 300 euro to my name and nothing else. I need cash badly and 20,000 is what I'm looking for. You got any better ideas? If not stay, out of my way." She grabs her gun from her holster and says, "Look, I don't want to raid a police station either but I gotta eat and pay bills. C-SWAT is scary but hey, that's just my luck. Now are you going to go home and forget this happened, or am I going to have to get you out of my way myself?"

Bob took out his cred stick and transferred $100 to Mio. "Hey, this is really dangerous man. But if you have to do it, some of the guys in the station have families, go easy on them. Prisoners are in the basement, but that area is heavily secured and the C-SWAT will shoot first and talk later, some of those guys are crazy."

Bob exited the car and said, "Thanks again for saving me, I hope I can save you by telling you not to go. I can make it back to the station from here, I hope not to see you there."

===============================================================================

The man stripped the limp cops and put on their uniform. Then a bald cop entered the toilet and the man moved behind him. As the cop was done at the urinal, the man looped a wire around his neck and strangled the cop. The cop kicked and flailed and the man pulled the wire tight and lifted the cop off the ground. The cop twitched briefly and the man jerked and snapped his neck. All the cops were piled into a cubicle and the man exited the toilet and looked around. There was a main hall with about 4 cops and an old desk sergeant at the front desk.

He looked at the signs, "Operations room, Records Room, Office, Press Room, Break room... I don't think they are at the second floor." The man walked up to the third floor and saw various offices and peeped into an office and saw a fat man in a suit sitting at a desk. As he was alone, the man walked in and moved behind the fat man. The man plugged a socket into the neuralware port of the fat man and covered his mouth. "Where would the prisoners be kept at?" The man asked the fat man.

The fat man felt a surge of electricity into his spine and the neuralware did a reset and he was paralyzed as the neuralware rebooted. "Where are the prisoners kept?"

The fat man was shocked and when the hand was removed from his mouth, he said, "Basement... West Wing..."

"Thank you." The man said and choked the fat man before he could move and the fat man went limp and was laid on the desk as he turned off the lights.

Johnny retrieved and collapsed his motorcycle before getting into Max's car with his two apparent 'sisters'. "Naw, let's not rush in the front door with targets on our foreheads. Does anyone have any kind of bombs?"

Then he watched Jackie shoot up,"You feel like sharing?" He eyed the syringe enviously. "By the way, I didn't catch where you're from. Let's have that chat when we're done here."

He got out of the car with the other two women, changing his skin and eye colors again and reading his weapons. "Perhaps we want some sort of distraction? Even if we go in the back, we're going to funnel ourselves into the holding area."

"YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CREDITED $100 . YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE IS $440"
Mio lets Bob out and says, "Alright, don't worry. I try not to fire unless things get hairy. I'm the more stealthy kind of Solo. Hope to not see you there." She then heads of towards the police station.

It wasn't far from her location and Mio arrived shortly at the scene. As she always does with these kinds of jobs, she parks her car in an out of the way place and takes her binoculars out of the glove box before getting off. She walks in the shadows, her black leather suit makes her hard to spot in the darkness. Her assault rifle is strapped to her back with a large leather holster. Walking around the building, she considers trying to go in trough a fire-exit by picking the lock. Then she spots the entrance to the underground car-park. That might be the quickest way in and out, if a bit hectic. While she keeps to the shadows deciding what to do, a man (Johnny) and two women get off from the car.

Wait... aren't those the women from the alley? With my luck they're probably here for the kids. This complicates things... or does it. Maybe it might be better this way.

She steps out of the shadows and in front of the trio. She asks them, "What are you doing around here at this time of night?"

The roaring of motorbikes could be heard from around the corner, just to have an electric citycar turn the corner towards the police station. Someone was holding the insides of a stereo or two, the peakers giving out the sounds of a full crew coming closer and closer, with the occasional shooting into the air. Which was not only from the recording, but someone sitting in the coverless trunk with a hunting rifle and shooting out the visible cameras. The questionable distraction drove right past the police station, and the speakers was thrown at the entrance in a kind of slow motion. There it exploded into sparks and smoke, the electric and EMP shock enough to fry the unprotected machines and anything computerized in a five foot radius. The smoke made it impossible to see clearly with the naked eye or any special sensors, even dissipating lasers and the continous sparks and firecracker like sounds make most hearing apparatus also affected.

The real bikers came on foot - or in two cases, on rollerblades -, and one of them on a bicycle which he must have stole from a pizza boy, with a logo, and the warm pizzas still in the box. They was really courteous, letting anyone who wanted to go in or come out before they reached the building and swarmed inside through the no longer working ruins of their contraption, and if needed through the doors. They had crowbars to make it happen, and enough melee weapons and firearms to cause a bad day to anyone trying to stop them.

Surpisingly they did not aimed to go down to free anyone, instead they stripped some cops of their outer clothes, and was going through the offices and their computers. If not gone already, the internal security would be compromised and shut down forcefully. Only after it would a couple of them with Wanderer go to seek out the weapons locker, and basically 'shop' for riot gear and whatever weapons they came across, trying to loot the evidence room too, and not leaving the drugs, or any valuables either.

The ones who remained near the entrance would keep looking, and with time positioning unconscious, dead, or even covering people into compromising positions. Tying up some of them, maybe even eyeing a couple of asses with police batons in hands... And eating pizzas.

Max arrived at the police station with Johnny and Jackie and saw Mio. "You again?" Max muttered, "Let me guess, the $20,000 contract? Well, wanna split it?"

Suddenly, there were several motorbikes and an explosion with lots of smoke, creating a big distraction which attracted the cops. "Well, lets go in and do this before more coming to split the bounty."

Max turned around and Jackie already rushed into the building. "What the hell? I guess this is why they call some of them Solo..." Max said and turned to Johnny, there is already some action, I may need you for a quick getaway, can I get you to stay with the car? We will be out soon."

====================================================================================

Jackie avoided the cops in the confusion and decided to enter the basement instead of a frontal assault. She noticed several cops exiting through the basement as well and waited patiently and hid behind a pillar. Then she moved behind a few cops, punched 2 at the back of their heads and slammed another cop's face into the pillar and he collapsed. Grabbing the remaining short cop, she placed a silenced fun at his neck and said, "Let me in..." And after the cop tapped his pass, Jackie smashed his face on the doorway and left him at the door, keeping it open as she proceeded into the police station.

Bob saw a police car driving by and flagged it down. "What's going on?" Bob asked the officer.

"Something is going on at the precinct..." The officer said. "Let's go back now."

The cruiser arrived at the police station and there was a biker gang outside. There was still a lot of smoke and the cop quickly approached. Bob followed and heard, "Freeze!" but could not see the officer.

Bob saw 2 bikers clubbing the officer and moved behind one of them an tazered him. The man was shocked and taken out with a kick to the head but the other large biker immediately grabbed Bob's arm and tried to disarm the tazer. Bob was quite experieced to deal with such a situation and easily moved and turn in a smooth motion and flipped the biker to the ground. The biker was shocked that an old cop could throw him but before he could get up, Bob shoved the tazer into his neck.

"Two down..." Bob said and cuffed the men and from behind, Bob was grabbed in a neck lock. It was deep and Bob could not breathe but Bob could still shove his tazer into the attacker's head and shock him to be released and Bob quickly cuffed the man as well.

Bob found several unconscious cops and took their tazers and quickly moved into the police station. As he stepped in, he saw the desk sergeant limp at the desk and a lady rushed towards him. "Such a nice round piggy..." She said and hugged Bob.

"Get off me..." Bob shouted and tried to shove her off but she wrapped her thighs around Bob and squeezed. Bob managed to turn his tazer into her thighs and shocked her and she released Bob and Bob continued to taze her until she went limp and was cuffed. Bob heard gunshots and ran over to see the C-SWAT shooting a man with several limp cops around him.

The C-SWAT had a lot of armor and simply ignored body shots and advanced towards the man. Then Bob was shocked to see the man come out from cover with inhuman speeds. "What the...." Bob muttered and saw the man stabbed a C-SWAT officer in the eye and the other officer shot a few rounds into him and he dropped and rolled. As the C-SWAT officer was reloading, the man came out from around the pillar and grabbed the C-SWAT officer's helmet. The C-SWAT officer was stabbed through the helmet with a spike and he collapsed.

"Solo!" Bob muttered and drew his gun but the man was no more to be seen. "Where the fuck..." Bob muttered and he was disarmed and flipped to the ground. Bob did not have a chance, the man squeezed Bob's neck and Bob could not breathe and went limp.

The man heard footsteps and saw 2 armored cops and he punched their guts and grabbed their necks. "Nighty night." The cops and their helmets were easily choked out.

Another C-SWAT officer arrived and the man leaped down and tried to shove him to the ground and found an exo-skeleton. "Shit..." The man muttered and fired a few rounds of his silenced pistol into the officer's head and realized it was a borg and the man was grabbed and the C-SWAT crushed his skull.

// C-SWAT officers have a lot of cyberware to deal with the criminals they have to deal with, and some of them are full borgs.
// Bob was knocked out again

Mio managed to say, "Split. I'm good with splitting the bounty. Let's sne-" Then she was cut off by the explosion and the confusion. And then Mio noticed Jackie disappear. She curses under her breath and she says to Max, "The teens are being held in the basement. Let's get going." She then remembers something and says, "Oh, and there are C-SWAT here so we should try to be as stealthy as possible."

"Basement, got it.." Max said. "Damn... C-SWAT?"

In the confusion and chaos, Max moves into the carpark and found several limp cops. "Someone's busy here..." Max muttered and saw the basement door held open by a cop. "How convenient."

Max looked around and saw that the emergency lights were on as an EMP went off and took out some of the systems. She moved and saw 3 cops around the corner and rushed towards them. The cops noticed her but she turned on the booster and moved with inhuman speeds. She punched 2 cops in the throat and slammed their heads together and grabbed the remaining cop with thick glasses and kissed him. The cop was shocked and could not call for help and she grabbed the side of his neck and squeezed to prevent bloodflow to the brain. She then dragged the cops into a room and hid the bodies and saw 2 motorcycle cops walking by as she peeped through the door. She moved behind them and choked them. The cops flailed and kicked as she tightened her grip and she dragged them into the room as well.

===========================================================================

Jackie saw a few dead cops and a large borg twisting the head off a man. "What the fuck?" Jackie said and fired a few rounds into the borg and it dented part of his armor. "Need bigger weapons..."

Jackie pounced on the borg as he turned around and shoved a vibro dagger and managed to cut through some metal, but the borg was still too heavily armored to do significant damage. Jackie tried to jump off but she was grabbed and slammed to the ground. The borg was inhumanly strong and Jackie could feel some of her organs rearranged and spit out some blood.

The borg was however not very fast and a heavy punch came down and Jackie was able to dodge it and roll away. Jackie exited the room and bumped into a few cops and she grabbed the heads of 2 surprised cops and smashed them into the wall. She kicked the rifles off the hands of the remaining cops and pulled their straps and choked them. The cops pawed at her and she quickly jerked the straps and snapped their necks. The door opened and the borg charged at her and she fired the rifle continuously into his head. The bullets eventually went through the armor but the borg reached her and grabbed her throat and tried to crush it. She could not breathe and saw an opening under the neck of the borg and shoved her vibrodagger up.

Max ran over as she heard gunshots and saw the borg choking Jackie and quickly help peel off the fingers to free Jackie as the borg did not seem like it was moving.

Max heard footsteps and quickly move aside to ambush and saw 2 motorcycle cops entering and they pointed their guns at Jackie. "Freeze!" A cop shouted and got choked. The other cop turned around and Jackie reached him and disarmed him. "Love the leather jacket..." Jacket said as she removed his helmet and saw a plump cop with short white hair. She sniffed his neck and licked his face. "Smells really good..." The cop was cuffed and his wallet was shoved into his mouth. "Will come to play with you later."

Max heard foot steps and saw another armored C-SWAT approaching. "Fuck..." Max said and dodged for cover as the C-SWAT officer fired shotgun slugs at them.

Johnny also recognized Mio, "Where's your cop boyfriend? Don't tell me he got offed before my contest is over.." But he used humor to mask his suspicion about why this solo was at the police shoot-out and here at the station when they arrived. But, Max seemed eager to team up with her, so he didn't push his suspicion. He lifted his guns and was about to say something encouraging, when Max asked him to be the driver. "Uh.. ok, I guess." Johnny wasn't addicted to combat, but he had gotten excited for this mission with his sister, though, though he trusted her judgement. Maybe this other random solo was expendable once they got inside. "You're the boss," he took the keys and circled around her car. He gave Mio one last glance, "She comes out or no one comes out," he gave her a cheerful smile along with his warning.

Then, the Nomads attacked. "Whoa!" Johnny was impressed with the rain of chaos the group inflicted on the police station. He suddenly wasn't so disappointed about going in himself. He got into the driver's seat and hunkered down low, just enjoying the show the barbarians were putting on, imagining them as Vikings just utterly having their way with some British town guards.

Laughing as some of theirs was tasered down, the Nomad girls and boys did not seemed to be concerned until there was real weapons aimed at them. Then the target would always became defensive and turned back into innocent citizen - not that they ever was. The problem was always with the others, who would make sure to at least create a winnable mexican standoff. Well, some of them was mexican, at least partly... Of course one on one a Nomad was no opponent for a Solo or Cop, maybe that is why they never went alone. Of course, at a raid this big, there was the surprises, like the overwatch outside, or the armored transport, or - at least in this case - the truck they got their hands on, and which was now speeding towards the police garage, after the nomads took care the inside securitysystem, and even cut the controls for the obstacles that should have protected the garage. So, there was nothing rising, lowering, or closing... Well, except the mechanical tirepuncturers and the flimsy gates, which was staying in their places.

With the heavy truck barreling through the street into the garage, it just added to the chaos, and sideswiped the patrol car outside too. Before it slammed into the wall deep inside the car park, a well armored, helmeted man jumped out and slid on the asphalt, his steel toed boots, knee and elbow protectors sparking until his speed was down to a manageable level. He stood up and shook his head, shaking out her limbs, saying loudly "Oh yeah!". Then he went towards the police bikes and started checking them first, if any of them was too hard to steal. He fully dismissed anyone running or fighting around, unless he was attacked... But he used his radio. "Tank here. I am in."

Meanwhile the three nomads plus Wanderer got near enough to hear the automatic shotguns clear the room close by, causing them to scatter and seek cover. Wanderer went high. Jumping upwards she grabbed the lights, maybe even went through the suspended ceiling and grabbed pipes, or just the airways of the air conditioner. Sneaking forward, the Nomads tried to get a look and feel of the situation, none of them wanting to get into a fight with the fully armed and armored officers.

But if they did not seem to have gas masks on, there was a couple of canisters to fly towards the coming C-SWAT. Tear gas, flash bang, a stun grenade... Not that any of the Nomads would charge them.

Max bolted off and Mio was following close by. Mio entered the basement and stopped as Jackie was struggling to breathe. "So much for stealth" she muttered to herself, laying behind. She decided to let Max and Jackie do their thing as she went around in looking at the cops, some dead, some knocked out. She grabbed a tazer off one of the dead cops.

The police station was in chaos but even then, it would be wise to not draw too much attention to herself. Perhaps if she was in uniform, people would be too busy to give her a second glance. She walks over to the body of a relatively shorter and younger cop and begins to undress him while Max and Jackie deal with the motorcycle cops and ties them up. Mio had already finished putting on the cop uniform by the time the C-SWAT officer arrived. She quickly ducked behind a pillar when she heard shotgun shots. The officer seemed to be focused on Max and Jackie. Using this to her advantage, Mio moved from pillar to pillar in an attempt to flank the officer. Then out of nowhere, a bunch of canister were sent flying at the imposing foe. Mio saw her chance and rushed forward. As old as her cyberware was, it blocked most of the effect of the tear gas and she emptied almost her entire clip into the big brute at close range.

It sounded like a rain of ball bearings hitting a steel roof as Mio's bullets struck the heavy armor of the officer. A lot of her shots bounced off and many did minimal damage but at the end of the day, no matter how strong the armor was, it could not stand up to a hail of rifle bullets. The officer collapsed to the ground. Mio calls to her allies, "Get moving! The longer we wait, the more fucked we'll be." She then runs at full speed towards where the holding cells are. Some of the cops ignore her in the chaos due to her cop uniform and the one's that don't quickly get knocked out by a combination of a taze followed by a hit to the head with the butt of her rifle. She slows down a bit when she sees Bob knocked out on the ground. She stops long enough to check if he's breathing or not. Then she continues to run toward the cells.

The C-SWAT were pretty formidable in their own way. The main section was outside dealing with the nomads and lethal weapons were used. Even though most of their bodies were cybernetics, when an EMP grenade was tossed among the C-SWAT that were beating down some nomads, the C-SWAT did not stop. They were all EMP shielded already.

No one really want to take on the C-SWAT as they clean up the remaining people they met.

==================================================================================================

Bob heard moans and saw a lady shoving a baton up the butt of a plump cop with white hair. He was in pain and did not want to fight anymore and as the lady approached, Bob tried to crawl away but she grabbed his belt and pulled him up. Then slowly remove his belt and pulled down his pants and underwear.

"Please...nooo..." Bob begged and the lady smiled.

"Oh, you are that cop on the news..." She said and grabbed Bob's dick and started stroking it.

"Stop... please..." Bob begged and she started playing with his dick.

When Bob was erect, she started fucking Bob and enjoyed every thrust. Bob was confused and he felt used and helpless. Suddenly, she wrapped her thughs around Bob and squeezed.

"Please... I can't breathe...." Bob gasped and pawed helplessly at her thighs. She enjoyed being in control and released to let Bob breathe before fucking him and squeezing him again. Then Bob ejaculated into her and she seemed satisfied and cleaned herself and left.

Max was impressed how Mio decided to persistently fire at the C-SWAT until he was down and followed her to the cell area. There was a guard room with several cops inside and as they were distracted, Max entered the room and grabbed a sergeant and Jackie simply moved to punch the other cops and choked them. The cops did not stand and chance and were all knocked out.

"Look stripes, we just want some kids out." Max said. "We don't want to kill all of you. So open the cells."

The sergeant typed in his code and Max went to the control pant and unlocked everyone. "Noooo... " The sergeant shouted. "You just let out a serial cop killer!"

"That is not my concern..." Max said and choked out the sergeant and entered the cell area. Jackie saw the confused teenagers exiting the cell area and signaled them. "Let's go."

As they were about to exit, they saw 4 cops with guns drawn pointing at them. Max rolled her eyes and shook her head and said. "Oh no... we almost got away...." And smiled as she saw Mio behind them.

The Nomads inside the station started clearing out when the unknown bikers outside got mowed down by the elite team. Of course they could not leave through the front door, so they went through the garage. Saddlebags and backpacks half full of stuff, the eight or so people started to try their hands and cables on stealing the cars and motors. Of course Tank, who had arrived in the truck, now was happy with the heavily armored and maybe even armed ACP of the SWAT guys, having already broken into the drivers seat, and proceed to get the safeguards out. With the help of the group's computer jockey, at the time the other three got back from the confrontation and then looting of the temporarily downed C-men, they was ready to head out, only waiting for Wanderer to ... well, wander back.

But she was watching the two girls and the four cops, and frowning at the sight of the teenager girls and the downed cops. She would have done something if not the call from the direction of the garage. "Lets go! Come on, WonDeer, reinforcement is almost here!" So she went. Grabbing her Kalashnikov A-80 filled with armor piercing rounds, she would have eight three round burst to give even the stronger cops a deterrent, after all, she was deadly under a hundred meters even while moving. Which meant taking shots at arms holding weapons, or the weapons themselves, that the C-SWAT or the bikers would try to hit her family with.

And then there was the sniper on overwatch, making sure the Nomads inside the building knew all about the situation outside, and able to get away. Also good for taking shots with the anti-material rifle, if needed. No way he would be spotted from almost three hundred meters on the roof of a well chosen building.

The four cops that were pointing guns at Max and Jackie suddenly heard the sound of an assault rifle reloading behind them. The "5th Cop" that was behind them raised her Militech Ronin Light Assault and in a burst of full auto fire. With the bodies of the cops at her feet she reloads her weapon one more time and says, "No more killing cops. Let's get the heck out of here."

She begins running back with Max and Jackie in toe. While running, a particular dead cop caught her eye. This one was special. This one had a flashbang with him. She stopped to pick take the flashbang when she heard the sounds of someone familiar crying nearby. "That... sounds like Bob." She hopes that the cop would be fine and continues down towards the exit.

When she arrives at the basement car park, she is immedietly shot at by four cops with assault rifles. She quickly ducks behind cover. After waiting for a bit she grabs the flashbang she picked up off a cop and tosses it at the squad of four.

A large monstrous man exited the prison cell. To call him a man would be stretching. This thing stands over 8ft tall and is nothing but muscles and rage. It was some form of experiment gone wrong or incest, but otherwise known as bad news. The corporates have forgotten and denied its existence and it has been eating humans before it was gunned down by C-SWAT, but when it was in the hospital, it regenerated and murdered the patients.

It was shot in the head multiple time and dragged to the cell where it was fed once a day and left there, whether it was alive or dead, and now, we know that it was alive. It walked out of the cell area and saw the 4 dead cops and picked one up and tore a limb off. It started chewing at the arm and walked out of the cell area.

Bob was cuffed and let alive after the lady fucked him and he saw a monstrous 8ft tall monster who was on the news about a year ago and almost forgotten. The man picked up some of the corpses and took a bike and walked over to Bob. "Please don't see me... Please don't see me... Please don't see me..." Bob muttered and the monster picked up Bob and sniffed at him and licked his face. Bob was trembling in fear as the monster looked at his exposed groin area and decided to ignore Bob and tossed him aside.

2 C-SWAT investigating the shootings immediately converged on the monster and fired at it. It took a few rounds of heavy assault fire and the monster pulled off a hard piece of flesh which seemed to blocked the rounds and screamed in anger. The C-SWAT officers reloaded with AP rounds and the monster reached one of them and punched his head and ripped it off. The other officer placed his heavy assault rifle at the creature's chest and fired point black and the monster shoved a spiked hand through the officer's chest and ripped him in 2.

The monster was heavily injured and grabbed a piece of the officer which was still part flesh and started taking large chucks of flesh out and eating it while spitting out the metal bits. The big bullet holes seemed to be closing with every bite.

// A monster is loose and everyone can escape as the SWAT is focused on it

Johnny was blissfully unaware of the general carnage inside or the rampaging monster that was just unleashed. He recorded everything he saw of the Nomads raising hell outside, thinking it would be perfect for an entire week of his show dedicated to police. Though, he was starting to get antsy about how long Max and Jackie were taking, and checked the time.

He started Max's car and pulled up as close to the entrance they'd gone in as he dared without attracting attention from the Nomads or any police who were still alive outside. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon..." he muttered, ready to speed to her aid once she was outside.

Max was escorting the teenagers out and cops with assault rifles started shooting at Mio. Max calmed the teenagers down as they were $20,000 worth of precious cargo and saw Jackie ran on the walls to get to the cops behind the cover. She was inhumanly fast and she drew her dagger and decapitated 2 cops before throwing a dagger into the head of another cop and grabbing the helmet of the remaining cop. The cop was disarmed and she punched his throat and crushed his larnyx as he was dropped to the ground choking.

"Holy shit, that was fast..." Max muttered and quickly ushered the teenager out to the car with Johnny waiting.

"Sorry to keep you waiting..." Max said to Johnny.

"This is your getaway." Max said to the teenagers and took a video to send to submit their claims.

"Over here!" Max shouted to Mio as everyone was ready for their quick getaway.

Max touched her arm and it was wet and she saw a few bullet holes in her arm. "Shit..." She muttered and realized that her pain editor was on and she did not notice she was shot.

Mio turns to look at Max as she calls out to her. Mio curses her luck for not having the car parked closer to the car park. She can't leave her car and go off with them. Internally kicking herself, Mio says, "Go. I still gotta get my car. I'll meet you at Club Sputnik. It's a small, cramped and dingy bar at a old rundown part of town. It's next to a junkyard. You can't miss it."

She looks back at the police station that's under chaos and wonders if there was a better way to get the teens out without causing so much death and destruction. Now's not the time to think about it though. She'll have to worry about it later.

The moment anyone other than a cop or a nomad came out of the building, Johnny raced up and screeched to a halt. He leaned over the passenger seat and threw open the door, yelling "Get in! Get the fuck in! Run!" at the teenagers. He helped shove them into the back, not caring how comfortable it was for them. As soon as Max was inside, he floored it, wanting to put as much distance between them and the chaos at the police station. "Shit.. I wasn't too worried. You're a bad bitch, sis. But did you see the fuckin' nomads? Are they gonna be after us for the kids? They hit that station like a goddamn oil tanker. By the way, who was that other bitch? She bolted. Are you sharing the reward with her?"

Then he noticed Max was bleeding, and he held up his arm with a smirk. "You wanna suck out some healing nanites?"

Back
Top Bottom