Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Descendant of Aphrodite (butterfly0408/TheLegionary)

Callista had hardly stood up when Agatone listened to the wind. He was not sure about the meaning of loving that girl - he knew he had to fuck her, worship her. Love is a difficult concept for men, specialluy in those days. All the girl was doing it to try to shift the burden of failure from him to her. He was conscious he was wrong. However, something in the wind was suggesting there were more important things than mere formalities, more important things than mere words.

When Callista was beginning to moving away, he grabbed somehow violently her left hand and pulled her closer to him. "I love you, Callista. It was my fault not to be properly guided by the Goddess. Now... ", he stopped to swallow as the tears were falling on his mouth, "I need you, more than ever. I had never thought I could be so linked to someone. Let me be your man, the one to protect you, to guide you, to worship you. Concede me this grace or life is over for me!", he said pulling her down to the ground, his lips begging to meet hers.

Sarlat+Alley+1.JPG

Callista was shocked as he tugged her into his arms. Perhaps this was the Goddess's plans after all. If so, it was the most nerve raking, elaborate test of one of her servants Callista had EVER heard of. It took a moment for her to respond to his actions, but soon, she was rolling in the street with him, throwing her arms around his neck, kissing him back. She wanted him to be all those things. Her man, protector, everything. But then memory whispered into her head as well.

"Mmm! AGATONE!" she was struggling to sit up, pushing him off her. "Agatone! What are we doing here?! The third night MUST take place in the same bed the first two nights did! If not well..." she looked a little worried, "You'll have saved my life, but I will still fail." And then they would not be able to be together after all. "Oh how I wish it could be simpler than this!"

Agatone stopped kissing her and his eyes locker hers. "So what are we doing stopped here in this desert, dark stret?". He stood up, grabbed her hands and began to run as fast as he could towards the same place of the night before...

After 15 minutes, the two entered the house and did not say a single word to the astonished eyes of those looking at them. A bit dirty and sweaty, both of them walked towards the room's door. Agatone released her hand. "Should you be waiting for me inside? Or can I carry you there?" He didnt know how to proceed. He didnt want to spoil anything else. All he knew - and Callista could notice - was that his manhood was getting larger and thicker under his tunic.

Callista had a big smile on her face. Something about this... it was not at all the way she pictured it, but it seemed almost romantic how he was rushing to save them. The looks on their parent's faces were priceless as well, especially the relief on her mother's face.

As they stood at the door, she smiled at him even more brightly and shook her head, "As long as we both enter the room of our own free will, it does not matter." She stepped away from him and walked to the door, opening it and stepping inside ever so slightly. Turning, she looked back through the open door and waited for him, "Coming in?"

Agatone opened a large smile. "Of course!", he rushed after her and slammed the door. The face of Callista's was finally showing relief.

Agatone froze when he entered the room. Callista was gorgeous, but her apperance was not comparable to the other nights - dirty and sweaty. Both of them were in such a disgusting state, not at all appropriate for worshipping each other. He swallowed. Stupid man, has he spoiled everything again. Of course, as long as love is among them, both would ignore external appearance.

Suddenly, he noticed there was a bath outside the room in a varanda which had a view for the harbour. "Callista, I know you must be thinking we are dirty and this may not be respectful. Would it be possible for us to clean ourselves first... as a kind of foreplay?"

Still with that lovely smile on her face, Callista stepped forward, reaching her hands up to start peeling the clothing off him, "Agatone, this night can be anything we want it to be. There are few rules for this night. We can do it however you like. Any place, any way, as long as we love one another before the sun rises in the sky." Leaning in, she gave the corner of his mouth a small peck, "I do kind of like you dirty, but it might be fun to make ourselves clean and new once again."

Agatone walked towards Callista. He was completely lost, didnt know what to do. A free night of pleasure? No rules? Until the sunrise? He was climaxing just for thinking about it. He was anxious but he didnt want to spoil eveything like the night before.

Her pharormones were teasing him to the point he might not have patience to wait for the cleaning. The strong man grabbed her waist and pulled her closer violently. Her waist touched his and she felt his large shaft, forbidden the other days, now so close to her. His eyes locked hers and he kissed her. He didnt know whether he could stand a foreplay. His hands slid down to her butts and grabbed them. His shaft was almost going out of his tunic.

Callista would need to control the beast or he would run over the fragile, looking girl who was blessed by Aphrodite. Would she be able to control Agatone's animal side and have an unforgetable romantic love night?

Callista, however, was not sure she WANTED to control the beast Agatone was proving himself to be. True, a little gasp of surprise escaped her lips as he pulled her so close she could feel all of his glory against her. Her cheeks grew slightly pink. But even with all those signs of a maiden's reluctance, her arms wrapped around his neck as her lips returned the kiss. And with more that just a little passion. If anything, she was the first one to intensify the moment between them. To have no rules tonight... she wanted to show him just how much she loved him and how much she wanted him from the start.

Wrapping her leg around his, she tugged them even closer still and put words to both their thoughts, "If we do not get into that bath now... Agatone, I don't know if we ever will."

"So, I think we will never be!", Agatone whispered in Callista's ears. Her legs around his excited him even more. He continued to kiss her mouth, her face, her neck. He was desperate, looking forward to relieving his anxiety, to completing the ritual, to pleasing Callista. No bath, jus animal sex in the primitive stage. Aphrodite would enjoy that definitively.

Agatone carried Callista to the edge of the bed and dropped her there a bit violently. Quickly, he undressed himself - it was just a simple, white tunic, as the nights before. As he was finished, Callista could see again his entirely naked body, which looked like more a marble sculpture of a god at the Parthenon. Every muscle was in the place it was supposed to be. Well torned legs and hips, a large chest, a washboard abs with 8 packs, biceps, triceps. Not even if Callista had prayed for that she could have found it easily. To complete, a large, thick shaft which was so hard that did not swing - it looked like a spear waiting to make his victim. His sweaty body looked like better than the nights before - somehow, the natural oil had a better effect over his skin, fostering the aphrodisiac effect on Callista, possibly. The man was exhaling sex. Animal sex. For a second, Agatone stopped there for his wife to admire him.

Callista leaned back on the edge of the bed, a wide grin on her face as she watched with a lusty pride in her eyes as he undressed. She was full of that pride because she knew that this was her man. Every inch of his perfect body... was hers. Her lover. Her life. She couldn't help but take a moment to look him over from head to toe. Her eyes never reached his toes though, for she became fixated on his large cock.

With her sight still fixated there, she started to peel off her own clothing. Untying her robes, she let them slide from her shoulders onto the bed under her. Under the robe was a tunic as well. He had found her while she was traveling after all. She was not fully prepared for this. Only took her a few moments to pull the tunic off over her head and toss it aside. Her eyes finally met his then. She wanted to watch while he had the chance to look her over and admire her as she had just done him.

Callista's body was also a gift from the Goddess - every single thought of admiration and pride she felt for Agatone could be replicated in Agatone's mind. Her delicate curves, her naturally seductive smile, her aphrodisiac scent, her voluptous lips, her well torned hips, her flat belly, her breasts moving according to her inspiration and expiration. Her entire body was a poetry. Agatone really enjoyed that minute when each one stopped to admire each other's perfection - he nearly had an orgasm just for seeing her seating there, waiting to be taken, waiting to no longer be a maiden, waiting for her pussy to be penetrated by his shaft.

The Greek noticed she was fixed in his cock and walked towards her. He wanted her to worship it, just a bit, like the day before yesterday. How could Callista, a virign, lick and suck him that way? has been a question troubling his thoughts since the first part of the ritual. At the same time, his hands touched her head and moved it towards his cock. That night was going to be the best of all the three.

Callista knew at once what he was getting at. What her lover wanted. And she was more that happy to give it to him. Anything for her lover. And on this night, anything goes. As he moved her head down towards the goal, Callista slipped from the bed, kneeling on the floor at his feet while he stood still. She had to kneel high to be face to face with this cock, but she did not care.

Nuzzling her cheek against him a moment, her hands reached up to rest upon his thighs, just laying there. Softly, her hands started to massage his legs as her lips kissed his tip. She wondered as her lips wrapped around him, how long he would be able to last this time.

Agatone wanted to have the best of the foreplay the couple had practiced in the previous days. As Callista's lips enveloped his shaft, his entire body began to shiver suddenly. He nearly lost balance but after some seconds, he stood up again. How powerful was her gorgous woman, who could make a man like him tremble without holding a sword, he thought. The Greek made some moves to improve his pleasure as if anticipating the thrust into Callista. He tried to stay calm, but it was hard. Suddenly, he took his shaft out of her mouth and leaning towards her suprised face, whispering in her left ear: "Not now. I want to cum ...but this time, inside your hot, tight pussy". He grabbed her waist swiftly and carried her to the bed, laying her carefully and beginning to caress her breasts. His tongue landed on the tip of her left nipple and he began to lick and then suck it, faster and faster. At the same time, his cock was hitting in her inner hips. It was so good!

Callista lay under him, a soft smile on her face as her hands reached up to his head. Running her fingers through his locks. "I want that too Agatone," she whispered back before a light gasp escaped her. Mmm, his lips were sweet upon her skin. Feeling his cock, she did not fear now that he would get to close. Right now, it was not even close enough. "Agatone... I love you. I need you to know that before anything else happens. I love you. Always have, and always will my sweet." By the time she was done talking, she had parted her legs as far as she could get them, giving him a clear path to the goal they both wanted.

Agatone shivered when he listened to Callista begging for his body. The way she spoke was teasing, exciting, causing his shaft to grow even more, just because of the frequency and tone of her voice. Then, all of sudden, Agatone noticed her legs opening, begging again for penetration. Callista seemed to have trained even for that. How did she know it if she was a virgin? That naughty move made Agatone moan just for thinking what was to come, what that hot, tight pussy could give him!

Agatone noticed what Callista wanted and was willing to give it. His head moved from her breasts to her mouth and he kissed her passionately, his hands grabbing her throat, her chest, her waist. Callista could feel the weight of his muscles over her even though her man was being very carefull not to hurt her beloved one. At the same time, his shaft touched the bottom of her trunk, exactly between her two legs and explored the region, touching several parts. He was preparing himself and herself for the great moment of the night.

Agatone shivered when he listened to Callista begging for his body. The way she spoke was teasing, exciting, causing his shaft to grow even more, just because of the frequency and tone of her voice. Then, all of sudden, Agatone noticed her legs opening, begging again for penetration. Callista seemed to have trained even for that. How did she know it if she was a virgin? That naughty move made Agatone moan just for thinking what was to come, what that hot, tight pussy could give him!

Agatone noticed what Callista wanted and was willing to give it. His head moved from her breasts to her mouth and he kissed her passionately, his hands grabbing her throat, her chest, her waist. Callista could feel the weight of his muscles over her even though her man was being very carefull not to hurt her beloved one. At the same time, his shaft touched the bottom of her trunk, exactly between her two legs and explored the region, touching several parts. He was preparing himself and herself for the great moment of the night.

"Agatone," she whispered in such a way that is more like a whimper. The books had told her about what this would be like, but it never mentioned this anticipation! She felt like at any moment her heart was going to burst into a thousand pieces and the feeling only grew more and more intense the longer he made her wait for it. "Agatone..." and now she was panting it seemed, "...please. No more waiting. I need this. End my past. Take me into my future."

Agatone violently thrusts her. Her himen is easily torn apart. Agatone' shaft enters Callista's pussy shyly and tries to go as deep as it can. But it was just the beginning. His erection got larger and thicker, his breath faster, his hands sliding up and down rfom Callista's breasts to butts.
The Greek removed his shaft and thrusted again. His body shivered. He got even more excited when Callista's eyes glimmered and her chest arched over. Agatone used his hands to control the descendant of Aphrodite, so that he could thrust her once more, now even more violently. He felt all his blood being drained to his groins, to his cock.
The man landed his jaw in your shoulder and whispered: "Your pussy isso tight. So deliciously hot..."

((Tense change??))

The initial moment was all her books had promised it to be. Pain like never before as she held her breathe, trying not to cry. She did not want him to know how painful it really had been. But then the moments after were just as the books had promised as well. Pleasure like never before. Even better then the first and second nights. Her hands grasped his shoulders the whole while, letting him guide her, take the control. Show her exactly what it was all about. "Ooohh. Oh Agatone," she whispered back before reaching her head up again to meet his lips in a kiss she found herself wanting desperately.

Back
Top Bottom