Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Full Story: Hearts of Darkness (w. ShadowOfDesire)

Jack just laid there, happily dead to the world, until he felt Miranda kiss his shoulder and rest her cheek against him; that made him realize she’d rolled onto her side and was also cradling his hand against her body. The sudden realization made him even happier; she wouldn’t be doing all that if she wasn’t okay. He still didn’t have the energy to do much, but did manage to use his free hand to snag the small blanket originally from the living room and flip it over them; it was far from perfect but he thought it still might keep her warm, and maybe even feeling a little cozier too.

Eventually he was able to turn his head and brush his lips over her hair. Then he cleared his parched throat and started talking to her in the soft voice lovers use after they’ve just been together. “I guess you’re okay.” It wasn’t really a question; he knew she’d let him know if she wasn’t. It was more an expression of what he hoped. Jack knew he’d gotten … a little crazy there at the end. But he was beginning to understand that Miranda actually enjoyed ‘a little crazy’ so he was … hopeful that his crazy and hers were as … compatible as he … well, hoped. (“What are you, back in high school?”)

As some more of his strength returned Jack rolled onto his side some, so that he could slip his free hand under the blanket and caress Miranda’s hip. He smiled a little and then went on talking to her softly. “So I hope you enjoyed your entrée. I know I did. And don’t worry, I still have … room for dessert. But I also do kind of need a little time for my, uh … main meal to settle.” He hesitated, but then went on. “I’m, uh … not sixteen anymore, so my … appetite isn’t as, uh … constant as it used to be back in those days.” (“God, you were a fucking mess back then. Even worse than you are now, and that’s saying something.”) Jack grinned and laughed lightly. “Yours on the other hand … well, I guess that’s another mystery of life. Anyway if you want to think of which heels you’re going to be balancing in later on, while we cuddle for a bit …” He kissed Miranda’s hair again. “The ones you wore tonight looked great to me, but if there’s some … special pair you have hidden in a box at the back of your closet, well then …”

Jack laid there quite comfortably, thinking about what the future held for him and Miranda later on that evening, when (quite inexplicably, when he thought about it eventually) even more words started coming out of his mouth. “You know this isn’t just some fling for me, right? Some … ‘wartime romance’ or whatever. I mean, it may have started out like that, but now … I want to see you, be with you when we’re out of this hell hole.”

In the back of Jack’s head his little voice had vapor locked; it knew what he’d just said, but had no idea how to react to it. Neither did he, really. So as was his way he started joking about it, using the verbal equivalent of a smoke grenade; though that wasn’t the whole reason why his call sign had always been Joker. “You know, do stuff with you. Go to a monster truck rally, and wrestling too. Join a bowling team. All the things a classy gal like you likes to do back in the real world.” (“Shut up idiot. Shut up! You’re just making it worse …”) So Jack clammed up, waiting to see what Miranda made of what he’d just said, and felt all the worry and stress and tension begin seeping back into him from the uncaring universe. (“God fucking damn it!”)

Last edited:
Miranda gazed at him through half-lidded eyes as he murmured quietly, the afterglow of their coupling leaving her lazy and content. While his confession was surprising, Miranda did not interrupt his stream of thought. Realizing how worried she'd been about him during combat, Miranda had long began to suspect that her feelings for the man had deepened into something beyond casual sex. She still carried guilt of the secrets that she couldn't yet reveal to him, and that was eating her up inside, but it didn't mean she could simply let him go. She was far too fond of him for that.

Am I falling in love with him?

She truly didn't know, for their relationship was so very different than anything she'd ever experienced. She knew that she needed him -- both his approval and his affection. It pained her when she displeased him, and she derived great joy from his happiness.

Am I losing myself in this man? Should I let him become so attached?

It was a troubling thought, but lasted only a fleeting moment. Whatever doubt she might have once had stood little chance when faced with the reality of living the rest of her life without him. She'd never known a man like Jack, and she wanted to see what a relationship with him would truly entail. Would they be able to fill the empty voids in their lives left by circumstance? She knew the answer to the question, for he'd already begun to chase away the darkness that had clouded her heart for so long.

Rather than speak immediately, she rose up on one hand and closed the minute distance between them, a slight nudge pushing him back against the bed. Her heavy breasts brushed against his shoulder as she hovered over him, one hand planted on either side of his head as she stared deeply into his eyes. Wordlessly, she bent to kiss him, softly and undemanding, a kiss of affection rather than of passionate desire. As she broke away, one of her hands caressed his cheek gently, running through his scruff as she studied his face with a gentle smile.

"I want those things, too," she said quietly. Her finger tapped at the leather collar about her throat. "With or without this, I'm yours. I think I have been since that first night in your truck."

"I do have a serious question for you, however..." She paused significantly, letting the moment linger. "... have you ever been to a demolition derby?"

Jack had been in some bad spots in his life; waiting for the gunships to arrive outside of Sumbola was now on that list, as was trying to get Aldo back behind the truck with Miranda’s help before she got shot. None of them, not a fucking one, was a bad as waiting for her to answer him just then.

She drew it out of course. Because, well, turnabout is fair play but more importantly, this was Miranda he was dealing with. But when her body slipped above his and then she kissed him, he started breathing again. Even though his life had just flashed before his eyes (for the umpteenth time – and it always sucked) he also expected no less from her … and smiled inwardly, knowing that he’d be repaying the ‘favor’ here shortly. Then the inward sucking of the universe’s never ending chaos and misery suddenly snapped shut, all because of five simple words she quietly said to him. He felt like the king of the world … but wasn’t about to let his queen know that just yet.

“Yeah, those are pretty cool too. Can’t say I was ever in one, but the times I was learning to ram bad guys’ cars out of my way was pretty close.” Jack didn’t bother recounting the one occasion when he’d had to do it for real, and not only fucked it up royally but also came close to biting his own tongue off; he smiled as he imagined it might be the whole ‘biting his own tongue off’ part that would horrify Miranda the most.

Jack grinned and then reached up and gave Miranda’s collar a wiggle. “And sure, I mean I like this on you and all but that’s not what I’m talking about.” He paused for all of a second. “Though if you do want to keep wearing it when we’re, uh … alone together, well that’d be fine by me.” He paused for another second. "And since that first time in the truck, huh? You seemed so ... aghast afterwards. But maybe I just caught you by surprise." Jack’s big hands slipped down below Miranda’s waist and gave her full, tender cheeks a hard squeeze as she lay above him; as he did he pushed up with his hips and she could definitely feel that the no-longer-sixteen male below her was suddenly getting his second wind. Then one of his hands reached up and lightly tugged on her leash as the other swatted her butt.

“So, how about you get your toned ass off of me, and go find some heels to wear to dessert sweetie?”

"I was aghast after what happened," Miranda admitted. He couldn't know how distraught she'd actually been, feeling guilty for allowing herself the pleasure, especially after seeing Carson's photographs of the evening. "But later, after I came to terms with it, I realized that you knew what I needed better than I did. I was pent up and closeted. I'd walled myself off from everyone, because I didn't want to be hurt again. You shattered that wall completely. I was embarrassed at how I'd behaved, I still am a bit when I think about it, but you also showed me that there's nothing wrong with two consenting adults having a bit of fun. And you've continued to show me, time and again, that life offers so much more than what I'd allowed myself to experience."

"Thank you for opening the way," she continued. "I'd still be living miserably if not for you." Smiling at his purposeful teasing, she bent to kiss him one last time before withdrawing from the bed.

After the punishment she'd received, both the spanking and contorted poses, it felt wonderful to stand and stretch. She took the opportunity to do so, lifting her arms over her head to reach for the ceiling while she elongated her body. Groaning as she bent slightly backward and then forward, she finally straightened and rolled her shoulders. Her neck cracked as she rolled her head, working out the stiffness from holding one position for so long. Feeling the bloodflow in her limbs once again, she relaxed with a contented sigh.

Disappearing into the bathroom, she didn't immediately head for the closet. Instead, she paid a visit to take care of the necessity of her screaming bladder. As Jack had instructed, she didn't close the door, leaving it wide open for him to barge in as he liked. She crossed the open doorway once she was done to wash and dry her hands, and then finally slipped into the closet nearby. When she emerged, she had a pair of black stilettos in her hand. They weren't a designer, but they were still the elegant sort that one could wear on multiple occasions, and would look equally as nice with a pair of jeans as they would with a cocktail dress. Small loops at the back held a length of black cord that could be wrapped about the ankle, laced up the calf, or removed entirely.

"How about these?" she asked, dangling them in two fingers. They were, quite possibly, the tallest shoes she had in her closet, and certainly the pair with the skinniest heel. She'd thrown down the challenge and fully intended to deliver what she'd promised.

----------------------------------

Miranda's heels

Jack really enjoyed listening to Miranda talk to him like that, sharing her feelings as freely as she’d shared her body. But the best part by far was her confirming that being with him had been, was a good thing for her; that meant a lot. Jack knew he wasn’t a very nice guy sometimes, when needs must but he did also try to even that out in the grand scheme of things; drop a positive little pebble into the universe every once in a while, to hopefully balance out all the big negative rocks. He knew it was all (probably) just yin yang bullshit, but he still felt compelled to try.

After she’d kissed him and slipped from bed Jack also enjoyed the sight of Miranda stretching and bending to get the kinks out; she did have a great body and just looking at her move like that kept his blood flowing in the right direction. When she disappeared into the bathroom he let her be after a quick glance to make sure the door was open. He actually had no interest in checking up on her if he didn’t have to and had just planted that seed to get a point across; that there was more to wearing his collar than having it tugged on occasionally. As she was about to discover in another way, thanks to something she’d just said to him. His plans for the dessert course had actually evolved considerably, based on little things she had mentioned here and there; he did want it to be a memorable experience for her after all. Even if part of that memory might be her feeling a tad aghast yet again.

He immediately nodded when she returned with the heels she’d picked out. “Those look great sweetie, very sexy. I knew you had a pair like those in your closet somewhere.” Jack stood so Miranda could sit on the bed and do up the cords however she wanted. As she slipped the shoes on he wondered, not for the first time how on earth high heels had become such an accepted part of women’s fashion. Sure they looked great and he knew lots of gals wore them because they wanted to, but the whole idea struck him as being very close to wearing bondage fetish wear in public; a gal basically trading comfort and freedom of movement for looking sexier, in a very stylized way. Not that he was complaining of course, but he did sometimes think about stuff like that. (“You’re an idiot; must be all the blood going to your other head.”)

Before Miranda could stand and model the heels for him Jack walked over to her and slipped his hardening cock into her mouth; just like he wanted her getting used to having no privacy, he also wanted her to understand that he was going to use her body whenever and however he wanted to when she had that collar on. It was only after she’d started sucking that he realized he hadn’t had a chance to clean off since being inside her; ah well, that was for her to deal with. After a few moments he stepped back, his shaft a bit stiffer than before and smiled at her. “So stand up and let me see.” The big soldier stepped around Miranda looking at her; the shoes were very flattering, making her already fabulous legs, ass and hips look even better. And she was suddenly taller too! Jack stepped forward and planted a friendly, sloppy kiss on the sexy doctor’s full lips, then pulled back and grinned. “Very nice sweetie. An excellent choice. Now let’s see how you walk in them. Remember, poise and grace.”

Using verbal prompts and gentle tugs on her leash, Jack walked Miranda out of the bedroom and into the living area. After one slow lap of that small space they headed towards the kitchen but instead of moving over to where they’d first coupled, he steered her to stand about an arm’s length away from the front door; the sound of her heels clicking on the hardwood was quite noticeable and rather appealing. He had her assume her display pose facing the door then dropped her leash and began puttering about behind her, obviously getting things sorted out for dessert. It was hard for her to tell but it sounded like he might have been placing things on, or maybe clearing them off the kitchen table. After a few minutes he then slipped around her side to stand in front of her.

“Alright sweetie, we’re going to start off with a bit of a … test. To pass all you have to do is maintain your display pose. Very easy and nothing to make a mistake about, right? If you do pass we’ll proceed on to dessert. But if you don’t …” His hand came up and lightly tapped the sensitive bottoms of both her breasts. “Another time out for punishment. It’s up to you.” Then Jack opened the front door wide and stepped behind Miranda, leaving her staring out into the quiet, empty hallway and the blank wall across from her apartment, wearing nothing but a collar and a pair of catch me fuck me heels …

Miranda perched upon the bed to slip on the pumps, wrapping the cord back and forth about her ankles so that it made a slight cuff about each one. When she was about to rise, she suddenly found her way blocked by Jack and his invading cock. The move surprised her, but did not displease her. She wrapped her lips about his tool eagerly, a soft moan rolling up through her chest as she pulled him closer. She could taste both of them on his member and it spiked her lust yet again, releasing a new rush of moisture blow. Her eyes lifted to his face as she took his entire length in her mouth, and she pleasured him until he pulled away, slightly disappointed that the duration was so brief. Still, he'd made her smile, and she wiped the spit from her mouth with the back of her hand.

Standing and walking in heels took practice, but Miranda had plenty in her lifetime, and hadn't bought those shoes to simply keep in the closet. She'd picked a closed toe so that her feet wouldn't slide off the front if her feet grew sweaty as she might do in a open toed heel with straps. Even without the cording about her ankles, her heels fit tightly to her feet and had already been broken in to a comfortable level so that they didn't rub painfully at her skin. As Jack noticed, the slight change in height served to elongate her already long, shapely legs, as well as to provide a lift and tightness to her toned bottom that wasn't previously present. It felt odd wearing shoes while naked, but no stranger than wearing a collar, she supposed. As she walked in hip-swaying fashion ahead of Jack, he could also see that her gait had changed. The shoes elevated her walk to another level entirely, clearly making her feel sexy and elegant, and forced her to balance on the balls of her feet rather than depend on the precarious heel to keep her upright.

As he once again placed her facing the wall to make secret preparations behind her back, Miranda held her pose proudly, concentrating on keeping herself as still as possible until he came for her. While stationary, she could put a bit of weight on her heels, though had to be careful not to wobble too much lest they slide out beneath her on the polished floor. As she could well attest, rolling an ankle was never a pleasant experience and would leave her limping for a good week, at least.

Jack's request seemed simple enough. She thought she'd be able to hold her pose for quite some time, even with the addition of heels. However, she was not prepared for what he sprang on her next when he opened the fucking door.

"Jack!" she hissed in shock.

Her eyes widened as the draft from the hall swept over her, and she realized how exposed and vulnerable she was. Anyone walking past her apartment would see everything. Everything. Her breasts, her snatch, the collar about her neck. She'd be ruined! She'd have to move. She wouldn't be able to face anyone in the building again. And of course, whenever it got back to anyone in the MSF about her behavior and indecent exposure, she'd be sent packing.

Swallowing her fear, she tried to keep the pose as long as possible, though every little sound made her jerk with fear. She was trembling as she stood there, her entire body quaking. How long would he allow it to go on? Was that a step in the hall? Was someone coming? Her heart was pounding loudly in her ears, like a roaring freight train that wouldn't stop.

On the verge of breaking, her body began to sway a little. Another moment and she'd rush to slam the door.

Jack put his hands on Miranda’s hips, which wasn’t hard for him to do since he’d been standing right behind her the entire time. He knew that was cheating, but since he really wanted her to pass this test and also was the one in charge he … modified the test mid-stream a bit. He could see that she was terrified, which of course was the whole point; trusting him with her body was one thing, but her reputation? Jack could tell Miranda was doing her absolute best, really trying, to keep Doctor Blake from … coming back into the picture that night, and he was truly impressed by her discipline. He could hear the shock in her voice and see her body jerking and trembling in a way it definitely hadn’t when she’d posed for him earlier in the safety of her living room. But eventually he just had to help her.

His voice was calm and reassuring. “Steady Miranda, I’m right here.” Jack reached under her upraised right arm and showed her how he could reach the door from where he was standing; he swayed it back and forth a bit, to demonstrate that he could push it closed in about a second. But he didn’t actually close the door and just returned his hand to her hips; as he gently massaged her back with his thumbs he went on. “I promised to take care of you pet. And I will.” He kissed her shoulder softly. “But you promised to do what I wanted. And I want you to hold your pose until I tell you otherwise.”

Jack stepped forward a little and pressed his body against hers; now there was no way for him to miss the fear coursing through Miranda’s slender frame, but also no way for her to miss that he was right there. And also that his cock was rock hard again and pressing against the smooth skin covering the small of her back. Fear could be a wonderful aphrodisiac and he could almost smell it coming off her quaking body; but had he pushed her too far, too quickly? There was only one way to find out.

“Now listen to me sweetie. You have your words. If you want to quit right now just say them and we’ll stop. No punishment, I promise. But if you do anything else but hold your pose …” His hands stroked Miranda’s back a little more and then moved around her body to cup her trembling breasts; he could feel her heart pounding in her chest. “Or you can do as I tell you, and let me take care of you.” His hands began caressing her orbs as his fingertips started teasing her nipples. “It’s up to you.” And as part of his mind waited for her reply, the rest of him kept listening for any sounds out in the hallway …

He may have been trying to distract her with his touch, but she was far too frightened for his exploring hands to make much of an impact. The only thing that truly helped was feeling him pressed against her, knowing that he was still there and hadn't abandoned her. It calmed her a little, but only just. Her stomach still quivered in fear as her ears strained, listening for footfalls or muted conversation, listening for any other signs of life in the hotel. Thus far, her floor was quiet, but would they hear someone walking upon the carpeted surface in bare feet or slippers?

She closed her eyes tightly as he gave her his choices. Quit without punishment. Or trust him. If she quit, if she stopped him now and made him close the door, would he be disappointed in her? Or would he be proud that she'd lasted as long as she had? But what would his other scenario entail? How was he going to take care of her? She just wanted him to close the damn door and quickly.

She could handle the physical punishment he'd doled out. She was ready for the training, the conditioning, and even the pain. But this... this was something far more dangerous. This was emotional and psychological manipulation. And it was already screwing with her head in a bigger way that he could ever imagine. Feeling physically ill, her nervous stomach beginning to roil, she swallowed her nausea and tried to find her voice.

"I-I trust you, Jack," she whispered, her voice soft and timid, so very unlike the confident doctor he'd first met. He'd not brought about the reemergence of the aloof Doctor Blake. He was now pressed against a tremendously frightened girl that he'd never before seen. Even when facing down bullet fire and possible death on the battlefield, she hadn't seemed this scared.

And yet, she held her pose, though certainly would not have remained upright without his support. Her knees were far too weak, and her wobbling legs had nothing to do with her shoes.

Last edited:
After Miranda replied to him Jack took a second to consider what was actually happening there at the front door. It now definitely reminded him of recruit training; he’d first pushed her to the breaking point mentally and physically, and had now done the same thing to her emotionally and psychologically. Her suddenly wobbling legs and timid (!) voice made the latter quite clear to him; it’d seemed like she had been perfectly comfortable in her heels up to that point, and the way she’d whispered to him was nothing like her usual feisty tone. He hadn’t completely expected all that, but he did know what to do about it; it was time to push her past her breaking point, and start remaking her into something and someone who was even better and stronger. And he’d be there with her, every step of the way.

Jack’s voice remained calm and reassuring as he spoke to her again. “I trust you too sweetie. And I know you’re scared.” He paused to press his body a little closer to hers. “You’re doing great. Just let this happen, you’re not in control anymore. Hold your pose no matter what, even if you hear a noise.” He bent his head to kiss her quivering shoulder. “That’s all I want you to think about, I’ll handle the rest. You can do this Miranda.”

He hoped the praise and encouragement would be enough to get her through this; he knew that was the most important thing and really did want her to succeed. But one of the hands on her chest also started roaming lower, partly to help her remain upright but also because he knew offering her pleasure too, if she obeyed, was important as well. She might be too scared to feel it consciously, but on some level Jack knew it would help show Miranda that he was pleased with her; if the hard cock pressed up against her back didn’t get that point across, then maybe the hand now cupping her vulva would. So as he kept listening for noises and offering her bodily support Jack’s fingers went back to teasing her nipples and started playing with her sex too. And since he knew it would take a lot to penetrate the fear now threatening to overwhelm her, this time Jack made sure that his slick fingers weren’t just tracing over Miranda’s labia, but brushing across her clit with every stroke …

The pose. Concentrate on the pose.

Trying to find her former strength to keep her knees from collapsing beneath her, she took a deep, shuddering breath and straightened against him. Her shoulders rose, her hands locked together behind her neck to keep her arms from dropping, and she angled her torso the way he'd taught her. It was a very difficult position to maintain without complete concentration, which left her faltering at times, but she was doing her best to keep her mind focused on her task.

She trembled beneath his hands as they explored her body and her muscles were tense, like a prey animal about to launch into the air to escape the predator. His wicked fingers urged her body to calm down and relax, coaxing her into feeling something other than fear. While her tightened nipples sent delightful twinges to her sex, his questing finger against her clit was what first drew a portion of her divided attention. It strummed a strong note of pleasure to cut through the fear, an ascending chord on over-tightened strings providing a familiar sound, but not at all the same beautiful melody he'd played upon that instrument several times before.

The first hint that he was slowly breaking through reached his ears as the smallest of moans, loosed inadvertently. He couldn't see her bite down on her lower lip in attempt to contain all of the conflicting emotions boiling up inside of her, but he could feel the way she leaned against him another fraction. Her rear ground against his erect cock as she squirmed in his arms. Slowly, the tension in her body lessened, though did not disappear entirely. Another deep breath made her breast swell beneath his hand. It was a slow process, but eventually her body began relax in the tiniest of increments, brought down from the heights of terror by his loving hands.

Her progress lasted until the moment a door slammed loudly somewhere down the hall, startling her and setting her heart to pounding. She tensed automatically as her eyes flew open wide. She stared out into the hall, a tiny whimper rising in her throat as fear descended in full force once more. The approaching footsteps were unmistakable now, even muffled as they were by the carpeting. Would they turn down the side hall? Or continue on to pass right in front of Miranda's apartment?

"Jack," she whispered again, her tone heartbreakingly desperate.

It took some time but Jack was pleased when Miranda started to relax a little and just allow all this to happen to her; hearing a small moan escape her lips and feeling her warm body begin to press back against his told the big soldier that his pet was starting to truly understand how this all worked. And her pose really was quite nice too, given the circumstances.

Of course Jack heard the door slam at the same time as Miranda. That new development wasn’t particularly welcome, but also far from unexpected; it just meant he’d be leading her down a different pathway to success. Jack delayed reaching for the door on purpose; he had a rough idea of where the noise had come from and wanted to see how the sexy doctor reacted. He could feel her jump and tense up as her heart began racing, and heard her tiny whimper as well. But he was very, very happy to see her still struggling to hold her pose as he’d directed, even as she desperately whispered his name. Though he thought he still had a few more seconds he really didn’t want to risk her having a heart attack, so he reached out and pushed the door shut; she’d passed the test.

But even as the door was clicking shut the hand that had been on Miranda’s bosom moved up to clamp tightly over her mouth, though not her nose. Jack leaned forward and hissed quietly into her ear “They can’t hear you scream again;” he hoped his tone wasn’t too melodramatic, but given her frazzled state of mind it was hard to know. The hand that had closed the door took possession of her vulva again so that he could caress her clit and labia, and he used his whole body to nudge her forward on her heels until she was lightly pressed against the smooth interior surface of the door; the fingers over her mouth kept her nose from making contact, but her breasts were definitely brushing against the cool painted wood. And as he held her there and teased her sex, he heard footsteps going past them in the hallway.

Of course Jack was cheating again, even though Miranda had passed. There was no way for his pet to use her words now, and no other way to communicate had been given her. She was a clever girl and certainly might try to get creative, but would she want to or just understand (or at least accept) that she was being rewarded for succeeding? He’d just put her into a rather dubious position but sometimes needs must, especially when it was the devil behind the wheel …

---Photos---

Another of Jack's favorite motivational posters.

Miranda thought she might faint with relief the moment he closed the door, shutting out the danger. She sagged against him, stiffening for a moment as he clamped down on her mouth. His warm whispered words at her ear made her shiver, and she could do little more than nod as he took control of her body. Pinned between his body and the door, she tilted her head until her forehead rested upon the wooden surface, eyes twitching as his fingers continued to stroke her lower lips.

A soft, low moan was muffled behind his hand as she was careful not to scream too loudly. In the safety of her apartment without the possibility of discovery, Miranda relaxed completely for him and began to enjoy the pleasure he provided. Her hips rolled against him, alternating between grinding against his hand and into the stiff cock behind her. Slowly, her fear subsided and her heart rate lowered, though his stimulation kept her quite aroused and excited. She was no longer trembling, however, and had steadied herself on her heels -- though his support helped immensely with keeping her upright.

She didn't mind being muffled in the slightest. In fact, she found that having his hand across her mouth kept her from screaming, so she welcomed the control. It was a reminder, if nothing else, and helped her behave for him. Perhaps it was a cheat, and entirely unfair, but Miranda was far too relieved to even realize he'd broken his own rule.

Her body responded eagerly to his fingers, keeping her wet and needy. Her sensitive clit throbbed even harder, pulsing once more. His idea of a reward was most appreciated as she desperately needed to concentrate on something other than how close she'd just come to being outed.

Jack paid close to attention to Miranda as he kept his hand clamped over her mouth and caressed her pussy. She’d been terrified when the door banged shut down the hall and it was no surprise that feeling took some time to fade. But that particular fear didn’t seem to have been replaced with another one. Despite being silenced and pinned in place, and losing even more control of her own body, the sexy doctor actually seemed to be relaxing and enjoying herself; the low moan into his hand and the rolling of her hips made that much very clear. Maybe she was a little crazy after all? Not Ilse level crazy exactly, but sort of … skewed in that direction? (“So like you then?” “Hilarious.”) Well, there was only one way to find out …

Jack leaned forward and hissed into Miranda’s ear again. “Did I say you could lean your head on the door? Is that the display pose I taught you?” He tried to make his voice sound disappointed and menacing. “You know what, just forget it. Go ahead and put your palms on the door too; that’s your new pose. Now sweetie.” Jack’s tone made it clear he’d brook no arguments and he just waited for Miranda to comply; he wanted her better supported for what was coming, especially in the heels she was wearing. Then he leaned his head in again. “Now I’m going to take my hands off you for a minute pet. I need to sort something out. And you had better not make a fucking sound when I do. Otherwise I swear to you, I’ll shove you out the door dressed just like you are; they’ve already come to check up on you once tonight, so if they come back I want them to see your precious body is perfectly fine.” He continued to do his best to act menacing and also make the last bit sound credible. (“Are you sure you’re acting?” “Of course I am.”)

After Miranda had a few moments to process his instructions Jack’s hands left her body for an equally short time. Then she felt his right hand slip under her long hair and take her by the neck, just above her collar; the grip wasn’t painful, but definitely firm. As the fingers of that hand started to urge her to turn her head to the left, his other hand reached under her arm and pushed her chin to the left as well; as they did she could feel something soft held in his fingers brushing against her neck. Once Miranda’s head had turned enough Jack leaned in and whispered to her; “Open your mouth pet.” To emphasize the last command his fingers squeezed into her neck a little harder; still not enough to hurt, but right on the edge of it. And then, when her sweet little mouth opened, Miranda felt Jack push her lacy white panties between her lips. “There, that should keep you quiet; I need both my hands now. And you’d better keep them in your mouth sweetie, cause I’m still waiting on my dessert.”

As Jack released Miranda’s head he felt a lot better; besides really needing both his hands, she could now spit out the panties and say her words if she really needed to. Not that he expected that to happen at this point, even if his hastily improvised gag was a bit … used, but you never knew. Then he rested his left hand on the small of her back. “Alright pet, now that you have the door to lean on, present yourself to me properly. Yes, I know you have your catch-me fuck-me heels on, so I’ll take that into account. But at least make an effort to spread your legs a little wider and get your ass in the air. Now sweetie!” And as if to emphasize what he wanted, Jack’s right hand cracked down against one of Miranda’s butt cheeks; that part definitely wasn’t faked at all …

---

“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War.

Miranda jumped slightly at the voice in her ear and shivered. She'd been too caught up in her fear and corresponding relief, that she'd completely forgotten about maintaining the perfect pose. Swallowing, she nodded her understanding and unlocked her fingers so that she could place her palms flat upon the door. While she waited for him to return, she placed her forehead against the wood again and closed her eyes, his threats ringing in her ears.

Jack was playing a dangerous game. Perhaps too dangerous. Miranda had almost broken, cracked. Her first instinct had been to slam the door and throw his fucking collar in his face. Beneath the fear, she felt anger and pain. He'd risked too much. Far too much. She would have been the one to reap the consequences. And for what? So he could feel powerful? In control? Was he trying to ease her into having sex in public? She trembled, unable to keep her thoughts from the secret folder in her drawer. She could only imagine what a field day Carson would have if he caught her fucking Jack in some public place.

Thankfully, Jack's return drove those disturbing images from her mind as her focus was once again directed to giving him pleasure. Though she did moan softly as he squeezed her neck, she didn't protest the makeshift gag. They were the same panties she'd been wearing that night, and tasted of her eager pussy. She closed her eyes again as a shiver caught her unaware. Her clit was still throbbing from the touch of his fingers. With the scent of herself in her nose and her lustful honey upon her tongue, she felt her pussy flooding once again.

Leaning heavily upon the door, Miranda complied with Jack's demands, spreading her legs a bit wider to show off more of her dripping snatch and that tight bud that was next on the menu. Though she stood in those precarious stilettos, she was stable enough now that she had the door for support. That didn't mean that she wouldn't need him to hold her up again, especially if her thighs began to tremble with weakness while he fucked her, but she'd do her best to remain upright without his help.

Rolling her hips backward, she thrust out her ass to present herself properly in the newly modified position. If she'd been wearing clothing, it would have seemed as though she were simply being stopped and frisked by the authorities. Completely naked and vulnerable, the sight was both arousing and extremely lewd.

Even though Miranda presented herself to Jack quickly and rather nicely too, the blows to her ass kept coming. Maybe he was punishing his pet for slipping out of her display pose and leaning her forehead against the door. Or maybe he was rewarding the little pain slut for doing such an amazing job in the open doorway. Maybe it was both. In any event she received four more slaps on her first cheek and another five on the second; the blows came in rapid succession and even though they were regularly spaced and no harsher than her first spanking, he had to assume her already disciplined ass was hot and tingling after receiving further “punishment.” Which was just what he wanted her to feel before they pressed on.

Jack stepped back from the sexy doctor and began speaking to her in a voice that was oddly calm and certain. “You should see yourself now Miranda. You’re nothing like the doctor I spoke to that first time I walked into your office.” He paused as if he was thinking and then went on in the same tone. “Standing here in your own apartment, wearing nothing more than a slave collar and hooker heels. A pair of your own dirty panties stuffed into your mouth. And your long legs spread as wide as they can be, so that you can show … offer up your pussy and ass to me.” He paused again. “But I don’t think you’re a slave or a hooker, you’re just … hungry for two things. Orgasms and pleasure for sure, but also … obeying someone strong enough to make you obey. And now that I know your dirty little secret …” Jack paused as he tried to think of the right way to phrase this. “Those panties in your mouth might as well be a white flag. You’ve surrendered Miranda Blake. To me.” Anyone listening in would have agreed that Jack’s comments sounded nothing like a question. But some folks may have also said that despite all his ability and experience, and the big set of brass balls clanking between his legs, Jack sounded a little surprised too.

The big soldier knew how these things worked so he just kept talking quite calmly. “And the best part is … you’re doing all of this all to yourself.” Miranda couldn’t see it but Jack held both of his hands up in the air. “Your hands on the door, balancing yourself in those super fucking sexy heels of yours? That’s all because you want to offer yourself to me like that.” His tone was hard to read and without his fingers on her she didn’t have much to go on. “You could spit those panties out and stand up and walk away anytime you want to.” Jack paused and for him the whole universe slowed to a snail’s crawl like in that scene from 300 with Leonides and Gorgo, or all the times he’d been shot at; he was dead certain Miranda knew what tachycardia was, but he wondered if she’d ever experienced tachypsychia. The whole universe slowing to a crawl, not because his heart was beating super fast, but because his mind was on overdrive. All the VA shrinks had told him that was just a symptom of PTSD, but his MMA instructors had said that was actually a good thing; Mother Nature trying to take care of him and bring him home alive. He never knew who to believe. But he did know that even though time had slowed for him, he still didn’t have enough of it to focus on his own bullshit; he had Miranda to think of.

She could feel one of his hands settle gently onto the small of her back. And then she felt a cool, slick liquid begin drizzling down over her lower back and start dripping down between her cheeks. After that one of Jack’s fingers began tracing its way lazily down between the cleft of her upthrust ass …

---Bonus Video Footage---

A Hollywood example of tachypsychia, which is a very real phenomenon. While the CGI guys are all over the place with their wire-fu it’s close enough at some points, especially when the spent cartridges start raining to the marble floor. And another thing they get right is how this phenomenon seems to start and stop with no discernible pattern; but that’s what happens to your body when it thinks it’s going to die. It’s also really fun to watch Trinity and Neo take care of business as a classic “battle couple,” and let’s face it Trinity looks hotter than hell in her leather trench coat and pants as she does it. (Way better than modern military battle dress.)

Shootout in the Lobby. The Matrix.

The Lego version. (No, really!)

Last edited:
Each of his wicked blows pulled a soft whimper from her throat, though she was careful not to be overly loud, especially so close to the hall. Her ass, already tender from his previous punishment, protested greatly at being abused yet again. His firms smacks to her jiggling flesh weren't painful, exactly, but each made her jerk as it fell and the sting rolled through her. It took very little effort to bring her caramel skin back to its previous rosy hue. She didn't know how many blows there would be, and she soon lost count, but as the last one fell and none came after, she found herself almost missing them. The absence of pain was a sweet relief, of course, but it felt slightly hollow... like the deafening silence that followed a long blaring siren.

Relaxing a trifle once he'd stopped his small tortures, she drew in a deep breath through her nose and loosened her jaw a bit on the makeshift gag in her mouth. Listening to Jack's opinion of her felt as though he'd doused her with cold water. Realizing that he'd already figured her out was a shock to her system. She'd revealed to him some of her inner feelings, but she'd not admitted to everything. She knew why she liked his forceful nature, for she'd already come to the realization that she carried many twisted desire within her, but she'd never expected him to understand her so completely.

She didn't need to explain herself to him. He already knew, and he was enjoying controlling her as much as she desired to be controlled. She wanted to give him that control because she needed him to be in control. While he focused on using her body how he liked, she could simply let herself go and allow him to make all of the decisions. Nearly exposing her in public had been a dangerous gamble, but even then, she'd given up her control of the situation in order to place her full trust in him. Thus far, he'd yet to disappoint her in that regard. He hadn't truly hurt her, nor did she think he'd ever do so intentionally. They'd made promises, and both seemed willing and determined to keep them. It was another sort of relief, an emotional and psychological weight lifting from her, and she allowed herself to drift in the moment.

The chill of the lube he was slowly spreading down her ass pulled her away from her thoughts to focus on what would soon happen. Enjoying the cooling slickness of his exploring fingers, she made a true effort to hold her pose and keep her ass thrust toward him, trembling with anticipation as he delved lower.

He’d offered her one last chance to end this. But even after he’d laid everything out for her as fully and honestly as he could, she still held her pose and offered her body up to him. She had it bad; their pairing was as completely perfect as it was totally deviant. She wanted him to dominate her as much as he wanted her to submit to him; a match made in … heaven? Regardless of where it came from he felt like they’d somehow just navigated one last potential crisis, and it was time to consummate their new relationship.

Jack’s tone was completely different from the one he’d just been using as one of his fingertips began rubbing lube over the puckered bud hidden between Miranda’s cheeks; his voice was now as gentle and tender as his touch. “You know how this works sweetie. Try to relax. Keep breathing. And let me know if you feel sharp pain.” He paused for a moment. “I’m going to open you up with my fingers first, nice and slow. But when I slip my cock inside you, claim your last hole … your collaring will be complete. You’ll be mine Miranda. All of you.”

He began gently pushing his middle finger into her, twisting it as he did; thanks to the lube and her receptiveness it seemed to slip through her tight little ring of muscle easily enough. Then Jack gingerly pushed it deeper, taking short breaks to give Miranda’s body time to get reacquainted with being penetrated this way. Soon enough though his finger was fully inserted and after another brief pause, he started to slowly and smoothly stroke it within her. Once her body had seemed to relax and accept, even welcome being finger fucked in the ass, he slid from inside her, wrapped his middle and index fingers together and repeated the entire process with two fingers; it was still not quite the same as his cock was going to feel, but was also a lot more than one finger, especially when he got down to his second knuckles. And as he worked on opening her up, Jack also spoke to Miranda warmly.

“Originally I’d planned on taking your ass on the kitchen table; that’s the first place we fucked and I thought it would’ve been nice to sort of circle back around to there. And I was going to do you on your back, so I could see your pretty face and beautiful eyes as you offered your butt to me. Also that would’ve let me play with the rest of your sexy body a bit too. But now I think I like you better right where you are. It’ll let me see if you really can stay balanced in those heels when I’m ‘balls deep’ in your ass. Though that does mean I’ll have to switch one other thing around …”

Jack’s fingers slipped from Miranda’s ass for a second time and she could hear him move over towards the table then come back. In the quiet of the apartment she suddenly heard a familiar buzzing sound and even more suddenly, felt the tip of her vibrator touch her pussy. With one hand on her back the big soldier was easily able to quickly work a few inches of the toy into her sopping wet snatch. Then he slipped it out and very briefly ran the tip of the now slippery vibrator over her swollen clit. Following that Jack reached up and pressed the still shuddering toy into one of Miranda’s hands.

“I want you to hold onto this for me sweetie. What you do with it is up to you; you’ve been a very good girl so I’m gonna let you have a little freedom.” He paused and his voice got a bit more serious. “But if you drop it, I’m not picking it up for you. I’m gonna be busy. And the same goes for your panties, if you decide to spit them out. It doesn’t matter to me that your neighbors are walking past on the other side of that door.” Jack grinned a little at the predicament he’d put Miranda in and wondered what she might get up to with her vibrator. But those thoughts lasted for only a moment as his mind turned towards finally enjoying his dessert. The big soldier grabbed one of her hips, used his other hand to line up his glans, and then he started to push his hard, lubed up cock into Doctor Blake’s tight little ass …

Miranda was more than ready for him to take her last hole when he started stretching her. Soft groans were muffled against the underwear in her mouth as he slowly worked her with his fingers. As he'd discovered with her pussy, it had been a long time since anyone had invaded her there, which left her extremely tight. However, her body was pliable, and her body relaxed to a degree that he felt no resistance from her, only from her body's limitations. One finger stroking her from within made her pussy pulse with need. Two fingers caused her to squirm with desire, especially when he delved even deeper and struck all those marvelous bundles of nerves within. It was difficult to ignore the intense throbbing of her clit, and her hands itched to stroke it, but she kept her palms flat on the door like an obedient little slut.

The sudden and unexpected feel of her vibrator sliding into her cunt made her cry, a bit higher pitched than before, though not so loud as to be overheard unless someone had their ear pressed to the door. She rose up on her toes as it slipped inside, eyes rolling slightly as the device set all of her nerves to vibrating, especially when he teased it against her sensitive little pearl. It was a great disappointment when he pulled him away, and she silently cursed him for denying her the pleasure, but forgave him the next instant when he pressed it into her hand. She kept it from touching the door to keep the device from buzzing, but her fist remained upon the wood for a few moments as she waited for his finale.

He definitely didn't disappoint. His stretching had helped to open her in preparation, but nothing but a fat cock in her ass would truly stretch her completely. As his dick penetrated that tight little whole, her entire body quivered. Straight men would never know how pleasurable it was having a cock rammed up one's ass, feeling a hot, rigid shaft dragging at all of the nerve endings around that tight hole. It had been so long since she'd felt that familiar intensity. As he pushed deeper, she relaxed further, welcoming him into her tightest passage, and groaned around her gag as she reveled in the sensation once more.

Having not forgotten the dildo in her hand, she waited until he was fully seated inside of her, pressing against the thin wall that separated one channel from the other, and then shoved the slick vibrator deep into her cunt. He could immediately feel the sensation buzzing at his cock, vibrating them both as she swiveled it inside her wetness. One hand still remained on the door for balance, but the other stayed between her legs to hold the toy inside her. Turning her head, she gazed back at him over her shoulder, wanting to watch as he fucked her ass from behind. The sight of him mounted behind her drew another muffled moan from her throat. He couldn't possibly know how damned sexy he looked.

For the second time that night it was Miranda’s eyes that settled Jack down.

Once he’d started taking her, Jack’s entire focus was on Miranda’s gorgeous rear end. He might be willing to turn it a delightfully darker shade and make it sting too, but there was no way in hell he was going to … tear her up inside. So despite all the lube and his prep work, and her obvious willingness, he went slow. But that didn’t mean the process itself ended up being slow; he could feel her body quiver and heard her groan around her panties, but most importantly he felt her just relax and all of a sudden there he was, ‘balls deep’ in Doctor Blake’s ass. And then he started in surprise and reflexively rammed himself just a little deeper into her …

It took a second for Jack to figure out what had just happened. He’d expected Miranda to use the vibrator on her clit, but instead she’d pushed it deep into her cunt and he could feel it now through the thin little bit of … well, her that separated his cock from her toy. He had to admit that besides being surprised he suddenly understood why gals often were so fond of their toys; the sensation turned an already pleasurable experience into the same thing on steroids. And then he heard her moan again and looked up to see her looking back at him over her shoulder.

He hadn’t been kidding when he’d told her about his initial plan; on some level he’d understood how important it was for them to lock eyes as they crossed the finish line together. But then he’d tossed that aside in favor of something that seemed even kinkier and would also let her make good on her boast about her stillettos; now he could have both. And that’s when it hit him, thanks to her absolutely beautiful brown eyes. They may have been full of need, but he also saw the affection too, and not one hint of pain or fear. And Jack suddenly realized he was the one who’d been afraid. Absolutely terrified of having to choose between a normal, loving relationship with Miranda outside the bedroom, or a wantonly wicked one between the sheets. And now he knew, just knew, thanks to her eyes, that he could have both. He was speechless for a moment, but then a lifetime of habit kicked in and he tried to start reestablishing some measure of control over what was going on around him …

Jack’s hips stayed frozen, to give Miranda further time to adjust to being invaded through her back door. But his hands weren’t idle and moved from her hips around her body to cup her full dangling breasts; they hadn’t received much attention lately and he tried to make up for that by caressing them and teasing her perky little nipples. Then he grinned as he looked into her eyes. “You are a dirty, dirty girl Miranda Blake. I fucking love it.” His voice was as warm as his expression, since he didn’t have a shred of malice towards her at that point. He knew he’d scared the living shit out of her when he’d opened the front door, and also that he’d given her leave to do whatever she wanted with her dildo too; turnabout was fair play after all and he should have expected something like this from Miranda.

He wanted to kiss her badly, but also understood the panties in her mouth were still there for a reason; despite the door now being closed more of her neighbors could still walk past and if he could hear her moaning with her ‘gag’ in, who knew who else might hear it with it out. So instead Jack leaned forward a bit and put one of his hands over the one of hers propping herself up on the door. He wasn’t trying to hold Miranda in place, but instead wrapped his fingers through hers so they were holding hands. Then his other hand drifted down from her breasts to between her thighs, and wrapped around the fingers that were keeping the vibrator within her pussy. And as he looked deeply into her eyes he started moving her hand and the vibrator gently, using the toy to drive both of them even crazier at the exact same time and in the exact same way. He kept at it for a deliciously long time, breaking eye contact only once to kiss the shoulder she was looking over and she could definitely hear his breath getting deeper as he did.

Finally though Jack released Miranda’s hands and leaned back; he’d told her he was going to fuck her in the ass and that meant that … well, he was going to fuck her in the ass. So as his big hands took hold of her curvy hips he spoke to her. “Alright sweetie, this is going to be ladies first. You do whatever you need to do with your little toy and your hand and then it’ll be my turn. And after that … I’ll be your Sir, and you’ll be my one and only pet.” Jack laughed a little; “Remember, I can only deal with one crazy woman at a time.” Then his hips started moving again. At first his swollen cock moved back and forth very tentatively, giving her further time to get used to the unnatural act. But then he started pulling back a little quicker, leaving her suddenly empty, and then taking his time refilling the void within her. Once it seemed to him like her body was actually staying open, waiting for his cock to push back inside her, he finally picked up the pace and established a nice, gentle rhythm; fortunately he’d pounded her pussy hard earlier that evening and he felt like he had some control over his tingling balls. And as his excitement slowly grew, Jack just took pleasure in watching Miranda enjoy her final, total submission to him …

Last edited:
Like Jack, Miranda longed for a kiss, but there would be plenty of time for that later when her healthy lungs wouldn't be putting them both at risk. Her eyes remained on his, however, drawn into a deeper sort of intimacy through that simple connection, allowing him to see the variety of emotion playing across her face. And she saw his, as well, saw that he needed it as much as she did, and how mesmerized he was by the experience. It wasn't every day that you gave another person such total and complete trust that you'd let them do whatever they liked to your body, to collar you, to pleasure and punish you as they saw fit. It wasn't every day that a man could find someone willing and eager to give him the control he craved, or to debase a woman's body any way he liked without forcing or paying her for the privilege.

While she held his gaze, and his hands began to roam, Miranda found it difficult to concentrate on anything other than the press of his body against hers. She held tightly to his twined hand, moaning quietly as he teased her with her own toy, driving it deeply into her wet and eager snatch. The pressure of filing both holes was delicious, for the two cocks stretched her in a way that nothing else could, and the pleasure she gained was intensified twice over. Even with his cock rigidly still inside her ass, she could feel the buzzing vibrator urging her toward yet another orgasm. That he had control over that sensation for the time being made it all the sweeter. He could have made her come at any point, she knew, but he only teased her with the act which added to her delicious frustration.

When he began to fuck her in earnest, that first full thrust pushed her forward against the door, pinning her breasts against the wood. Another, deeper thrust lifted her up on her toes, making her stance a bit more precarious, but she kept her feet when she came back down. His strokes kept her slightly off balance as she took on the challenge of remaining upright, which she managed beautifully, though it was necessary to adjust her stance now and then when his enthusiasm nearly knocked her over or her heels slid on the floor.

The lube ensured that she felt no pain, only the pressure of being pushed open from behind, but his chosen passage was still not as slick as her sweet pussy. With more friction against his cock, the flesh gripping him was extremely tight and unrelenting in its grip even with her so relaxed. There was little doubt why men enjoyed delving into that forbidden place whenever they could. When the cunt got sloppy and loose, the ass was a tight and pleasurable alternative. Luckily for him, Miranda found it as enjoyable as he, and was soon groaning like a wanton slut as his pace increased.

While he pumped at her from behind, she continued what he'd started and thrust the vibrator in and out of her dripping pussy. She picked the same rhythm as Jack, matching his strokes so that both holes were always filled. It was so easy for her to come this way. A slight adjustment of the toy would press it against her most sensitive spots and quickly drive her insane. A touch of the tip to her sensitive, throbbing clit would likely send her screaming through the roof. He put her in control of her own pleasure, and she wanted to extended it as long as possible, drawing out the moment of her orgasm until they came together.

After a few more thrusts, she pulled the toy from her snatch and began to drag it back and forth through her slit. She allowed it to press against her clit only for a few moments before sending it back between her legs while using a single finger to decrease the intensity. The slippery cock suddenly angled upward, sliding the vibrating shaft beneath Jack's balls as he pushed forward. Each time he plunged into Miranda, he was met with that gently buzzing sensation tickling at his tightening sack, and she watched his face for his reaction.

All too soon, however, she could no longer ignore the rising pleasure welling up inside. She flipped the dildo back on high and shoved inside her once more, pumping it rapidly inside her channel without regard for Jack's rhythm. Her thumb worked her clit as her fingers slid the toy in and out of her body, stroking the swollen, sensitive nub to drive herself mad. Soft, desperate whimpers and groans were muffled behind the panties in her mouth, which she'd clamped down on tightly. Beyond the bounce of her ass as he rammed her quickly, Jack could feel the rest of her body tense up as her climax neared. She murmured a muffled cry, and it was all the warning he had before her eyes closed and orgasm crashed down around her. Her body immediately tightened, her pussy around the vibrating toy, and her ass clamped down on his cock. Her back arched even more as she shuddered beneath him. She tilted her head back, mouth wide open in a silent cry, and the gag fell from her lips. Wisely, she didn't scream, but she did moan his name.

"Jaaaaaack." She'd whispered it in fearful entreaty before. Now it was a low, pleasurable groan of appreciation between panted breaths.

Jack’s focus returned to Miranda’s rear as he started to truly fuck her ass; despite his best efforts, he could see that he was moving her body around and that she was having a little trouble staying balanced on her wildly impractical, but absolutely gorgeous stilettos. So he widened the stance of his bare feet, which were having no problems with the foyer’s hardwood floor and also steadied her hips a little more firmly to help her stay upright and happily impaled on his cock. But one thing he didn’t do was slow or shorten his rhythm, since a part of him rather enjoyed pushing the sexy doctor up onto her cute toes and watching her struggle just a little to make good on her earlier bold boast; she was actually doing extremely well and he couldn’t help but think that besides lap dancing, a career as a pole dancer might be within her grasp. Maybe he’d have her ‘audition’ for him some time.

The part of Jack’s brain that wasn’t focused on keeping his pet upright was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of penetrating her back door, which was just as different from doing her pussy as throat fucking her was. God, or evolution, or our secret alien overlords had certainly done man-kind a huge favor when they made each one of a woman’s holes so delightfully different, and he took his time enjoying this one for the first time. And that pleasure was heightened exponentially not only by the continued feel of her wantonly working her buzzing vibrator into her pussy, scant millimeters from his cock, but also the sound of her groaning into the dirty panties that were keeping her third hole from bringing her neighbors running again.

Then the wicked, dirty, completely fabulous woman he was ass fucking played another oh-so-clever trick on him; she pulled her little toy from her cunt and started using it on his nuts. His eyes popped open as his sack went from ‘simmering’ to ‘boiling’ in a heartbeat and he looked up to find her beautiful eyes yet again; he didn’t know if he wanted to spank her or thank her as he looked into them, and saw a little sparkle of amusement amid all of the need and arousal. (“Jesus Christ, this woman is too fucking much!” “Maybe Tarzan has finally met his match, genius.” “Ain’t never gonna happen my friend … though I’ll give Jane full marks for trying.”)

Jack’s hips had kept moving as Miranda teased his balls, and they never did find out how that little contest might’ve turned out; instead they both ended up being winners. It was pretty obvious to him where the vibrator went after it disappeared from his sack; the way she started whimpering and groaning as he continued to ream her ass made it pretty clear what, or who was coming next. Then her asshole tensed up and she cried out into her gag, and her whole sexy body started shuddering uncontrollably. And that was all it took to force him over the edge.

Jack pushed his cock as deep as he could one last time and his sack pulled up as his nuts started emptying into Miranda’s ass. He held her slender body tight as he groaned and it was only him leaning on her, and her leaning on the door that kept both of them upright. He went blind for a few seconds, but when he heard her groan his name his eyes snapped open and he saw the panties were no longer in her mouth; instinctively his lips crushed down on hers. It might have technically been a kiss, but it also seemed a whole lot like 'mouth to mouth' too; both of them exchanging breaths as they tried to keep each other silent, while their joined bodies trembled and shook with passion and release …

---

Jack would have stayed like that with Miranda forever if he could have, but eventually reality came seeping in around the edges of his consciousness; they’d somehow stayed standing together and he was pinning her still warm body against her front door. He took a few moments to regain his wits and his balance, and then regretfully stood and pulled back and out of her; as he did he gripped her hips and made sure she could still support herself against the door. “Just give me a sec” he whispered, then left her for only a moment to grab a damp washcloth from the kitchen table and clean himself off; he gently cleaned between her cheeks, folded up the cloth and then flipped it onto the bath towels he’d covered the table with. After that he unclipped her leash and tossed that onto the table as well, and helped her stand and turn around. Once all of that was done he kissed her properly, putting every last bit of himself into trying to join their lips, and their tongues, and their hearts and souls …

When Jack finally broke that kiss he brushed some of Miranda’s sweaty hair back behind her ear and happily looked into her beautiful brown eyes again. “And now you’re my pet. And I’m your Sir …”

Last edited:
"Yes, Sir," she moaned as he held her tightly against him.

After such a deeply intense fuck, their shared orgasm, and the passionate kisses that followed, Miranda was fuzzily content and would have likely answered to anything he called her. Somewhat breathless from his deeply passionate kiss, she slipped her arms about his waist and rested her cheek on his shoulder. Her lips were soft against his sweat flecked skin when she nibbled at his neck.

"That was wonderful," she murmured against his skin. "All of it." And it was clear from her tone that she meant it -- the pleasure, the pain, everything.

Miranda felt as though every part of her had been stimulated all at once and the overwhelming bliss that followed forced every part of her to relax. Not in a long while had she remembered being so disconnected from her fears and doubts and worries. Even the fear that Jack had put her through seemed a distant memory. He'd tested her, she'd trusted him, and both of them had passed their trials brilliantly. Her body would likely protest some the following day, especially from being contorted and violated in so many different and forceful ways, but even that she would treasure as it would remind her of their time spent together.

After a moment, she released him and leaned back to gaze up at him. "I'm horribly dirty and need a shower. Do you want to join me? I promise -- no teasing, just cleaning. I don't know if I could handle another orgasm right now, and I'm pretty sure your little Major is feeling drained." One corner of her mouth lifted teasingly as she considered the possibility. How many had he given her? Four? Five? She'd lost count sometime between his hand smacking her cheeks and the cock up her ass.

The vibrator had been switched off and tossed atop the underwear that lay on the floor at her feet. She bent to collect them both without comment. He'd removed her leash, but Miranda was the one to remove her collar, signaling the end of their play. She wouldn't mind his caresses or cuddling with him in bed, but she was definitely not going to be taking any more orders that evening. Miranda wasn't quite exhausted, but she definitely felt like a popsicle that had been left to melt in the sun. It was a comfortable, contented sort of tiredness that couldn't be duplicated under any other circumstances.

She’d said a few nice things but a shadow passed over Jack’s features as he watched Miranda quickly remove the collar he’d put on her; now that she’d had her orgasms she apparently was done with it, like she was done with her vibrator. A collar without a lock told you a lot about the person wearing it; this evening seemed to have been just a kinky fantasy for her after all. He thought about saying something but was too tired; watching over her all night had been draining, it was late and he had work first thing in the morning. So instead he plastered a smile on his face. “Sure, a shower sounds great.”

In the bathroom Jack was pleasant enough; he didn’t hog the hot water and offered to wash her back. Dried off and in the bedroom afterwards he briefly considered getting dressed and returning to base, since that would make next morning much easier for him. But doing that would have been churlish, so he gathered up his things so he could find them without turning on the lights or making a racket and set his alarms for early. After telling Miranda they’d have breakfast together some other time he gave her a little kiss, lay down and closed his eyes.

Last edited:
Miranda's nightly routine was extremely involved. After showering, she took some time to care for herself, conditioning and braiding her hair so that it'd be wavy the next morning. She applied lotion to every inch of her body, making certain to reach the areas that had a tendency to dry out, like her heels and elbows. Though she'd scrubbed in the shower, she washed her face again at the sink with a deep pore cleanser to make certain all of her makeup had been removed. After rinsing, flossing, and brushing her teeth, she finally dressed for bed in a soft cotton camisole and pajama shorts.

Fastidious by nature, she also couldn't leave the apartment a mess. She put her shoes away and then gathered up all of the towels and rags they'd soiled during their evening and tossed them in the small stacked washer/dryer that stood tucked away in her closet. Her dress was hung up and put back in the closet, while the rest of her dirty clothes, including the panties that Jack had stuffed in her mouth, went into the hamper in the bathroom. She cleaned her vibrator and put it back into the drawer with the lube they'd used. The collar and leash, however, were neatly coiled together and left on the top of her dresser.

Once Jack was ready for bed, she curled up in bed next to him and drifted off, utterly content and completely oblivious to his change in mood. For her, the evening had been a delight, and they'd both learned so much about themselves and one another. Having him beside her in bed was a comfort, as well, and Miranda slept fitfully.

When Jack awoke the next morning, he woke to something of a surprise. Though he'd intended to slip out early, Miranda wasn't allowing him to escape so easily and without sustenance. The smell of coffee and bacon drifted into the bedroom. He'd find her cooking in the kitchen, stirring scrambled eggs about in a pan, having already set the table with fresh fruit and croissants from the hotel bakery along with soft butter and berry jam.

The food might have been the second thing he noticed, however, for Miranda was cooking in the nude. She had an apron tied about her waist that covered her breasts and sex, but wore nothing else beneath, which put her pert ass on full display as she faced the cooktop. As she turned to dish out the eggs onto the plates she'd set, he could also see that she was wearing one other accessory... his collar.

"Good morning," she said happily, gracing him with a soft smile.

Last edited:
Jack didn't sleep well and it took both his alarms to get him up; he already felt irritable and the alarms pissed him off even more, since he hadn’t wanted to wake Miranda when he left. Then he realized she wasn’t in bed and assumed she was just in the bathroom, right up until he smelled coffee and bacon. “Oh no she didn’t …” he thought as he quickly dressed.

Jack’s chest was already tightening up when he walked into the living area, then he saw Miranda standing there nude and it tightened up a whole lot more. And then she turned and he saw the collar, and he felt his heart lurch as a slew of emotions flooded through him. On one hand he felt like a complete shit for having thought less of her at the end of last night. On the other at least he hadn’t been a dick about it and also had kind of been correct; a collar without a lock really did tell you a lot about the person wearing it. And on the third hand, which was actually between his legs (his so-called ‘little Major’ was now waking up too) she looked absolutely gorgeous standing there like that. “So call it a wash genius, and consider yourself lucky. Go say ‘good morning’ back to her;” for once he didn’t argue with his little voice, since he thought it was giving him good advice for a change.

Jack walked up to stand beside Miranda and couldn’t keep himself from touching her; his big hand settled gently onto the soft skin of her upper back as he returned her smile. “Hey, good morning.” Then he looked pointedly from the eggs, to her tush, to the collar around her neck. “You didn’t have to do all this.” He paused for just a moment. “But thank you. Very much.” He leaned in and gave her a short, sweet ‘good morning’ kiss, then drew his head back a little and looked into those eyes of hers. It would have been very easy for him to get sucked into them again, but he forced himself to turn away and go get some coffee as he went on. “Let me get out of your way, so you can finish up.”

Jack sat at the table and sipped coffee as he happily watched Miranda in the kitchen. The idea of fooling around with her again of course entered his mind, but he really didn’t have the time for that and suspected she didn’t either. But since he was going to have breakfast here now, he did have the time to try to make up for how abruptly things had ended between them last night. So as she put the final plate on the table he took her by the wrist and coaxed her to sit on his lap. Then he wrapped one arm behind her smooth back and used both of his hands to feed her some of the fresh fruit she’d organized, one bite at a time; not as if she was some small child but his lover. In between her bites he kissed her, tasting the sweetness of the food on her even sweeter breath, and also spoke to her in a soft, warm voice.

“I had a great time last night sweetie. All of it. Going to the Governor's together, meeting your friends. You being there with me, for me after … someone from my past turned up. Talking on the bed sometime or another about … “ he grinned “ … going bowling together back in the States. And of course the sex was … crazy amazing, even if it was amazingly crazy too. But somewhere in all that I … sort of forgot to mention one thing.” Jack paused and she could see he was struggling to find the right words for what he wanted to say. Then the little voice in his head chimed in again, trying to be helpful. “Don’t be a wuss. Just tell her.”

“So like I said, this collar …” he reached up and touched it for a moment “… is … I meant it to be more than just a … kind of toy for us to enjoy. It, and well the necklace too, are my version of a …” (“Say it.”) “… friendship ring.” (“There you go.”) “I know that may seem kind of crazy also, since we’ve only known each other such a short time, but a lot has happened since we met and, well … I wanted to do it.” Now that he had started talking it was actually much easier for Jack to just keep going.

“I know you can’t wear the collar all the time, like you could a ring. And I wouldn’t want you to, even when we’re in private. It’s … there’s more to it than that. So that’s why the necklace goes with it; so you have something you can wear in public, or whenever you want, that … we both know the real meaning of. Sort of a friendship ring plus.” Jack gave Miranda’s hand a little squeeze. “But about the collar … I’m not super-traditional about any of this stuff, or most things really. But well … one tradition I do like, that I’d like for us to stick to is … if I put the collar on you, I’m the one who takes it off. Not that I’m upset or anything that you put it on this morning …” he grinned broadly “… you look frigging great. And like I said when you’re wearing it you can always tell me what you need, or ask for whatever you want, and I’m always gonna take care of you. But in my own way. I hope that’s all okay …”

Jack knew they needed to eat, in part because he didn’t want the food to get cold and partly because he needed to get going soon. But he thought it was important for him to try to … clear the air? Communicate more clearly? Scare her off completely? He wasn’t sure what exactly he was doing and was even more unsure of what Miranda would make of it all, so he finally shut up and just held his breath and her waist as he waited for her to say something back to him …

Back
Top Bottom