Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Full Story: Hearts of Darkness (w. ShadowOfDesire)

Jack had fun being Miranda’s plus one that evening. He enjoyed seeing her work and pretty clearly that was what she was doing for the rest of the night, albeit in a different way than usual. And if he could help her snag some additional funds for the clinic, by helping her tell the story and making her and MSF look good, so much the better. Of course he didn’t skimp on his own PR responsibilities either, and made sure to emphasize how Captain O.’s coolness and the turret gunner’s bravery had helped them get out of a tight spot. But he definitely kept coming back to how Miranda and Doc Buni had jumped in during the ambush to start patching people up, and how he wouldn’t have been able to get Aldo to safety without Miranda. He was pleased to see a couple of donor types look interested and was hopeful Miranda’s delightful receptionist would be on her best behavior when they came to tour the clinic.

Beyond the fundraising though Jack was quite interested to see how Miranda interacted with the other NGO types, her actual colleagues. Of course there was a fair amount of professional courtesy tossed around; Jack had to bite his tongue a few times when rounds of introductions turned into real life versions of the “Doctor, Doctor …” skit, with one last “Major” tacked onto the end. Miranda definitely seemed to be held in high esteem by her peers, which didn’t surprise Jack in the least but was still nice to see. But he could also sense a bit of surprise and curiosity in some of Miranda’s colleagues too. He assumed the surprise was simply because Doctor Blake was at the function at all, instead of sitting at home reading medical journals. The curiosity was a bit trickier though, until Jack saw one gal out of the corner of his eye; she was glancing from him to Miranda over the top of her glass, a sly little grin on her face. That’s when it clicked for Jack; not only was Doctor Blake at the function, she was all “dolled up” as she’d put it, walking around arm in arm with him on the thinnest of pretexts. (“We work together.”) Did Miranda really think that was fooling any of these other super smart, highly educated people? Especially the ones who also had two X chromosomes?

Jack could see Miranda was beat, so when she asked him if he wanted to call it a night he simply smiled at her and said “Sure, let’s go” as they walked out the door together …

---

The ride back to Miranda’s place was uneventful and Jack let her recoup as they drove along through the still warm night. In a similar vein once they’d walked in her door he just tossed his new beret on the table and leaned against the counter for a second, but then finally spoke to her in a warm voice. “Well that wasn’t so bad, all things considered. Thanks for coming with me. And good job on getting those two interested; I’m sure once they see your operation they’ll want to help.” Jack grinned a little as he stuck his hands in his pockets. “So if you’re all tuckered out we can just call it a night and hop in bed; like I said I can stay until early tomorrow. But if you want to talk a little, well I still have the energy for that if you do; we really haven’t had a chance to be alone since the trip.” Jack frowned a bit. “About how it went. I know we were kind of chatting about it all night, but well … if there’s anything you want to talk to me about …” Jack left his sentence unfinished, then glanced at the presents on the table and brightened up some. “Or if you still want to try on your new present tonight, I’d be up for that if you are. Though I have to warn you, there’s a bit more to it than just putting it on.” Jack smiled again. “It’s really up to you sweetie. What do you really want to do?”

---Bonus Video Content---

The “Doctor, Doctor …” skit.

Spies Like Us - Doctor, Doctor ...

As soon as they arrived, Miranda began to disassemble her attire into the base components. While Jack talked, she moved into the bedroom to unbuckle the straps of her shoes and ease out of them with a slight sigh of relief. She flexed her toes in the pile of the carpet as she moved to her dressing table, taking off each piece of jewelry and putting it neatly back into place. The zipper of her dress came next. She shimmied out of the gown and left it draped over a chair, returning to the living room in only her strapless bra and panties. Both were white lace and much fancier than what she'd normally wear to the clinic, but he'd already seen a fair selection of her frilly underthings that were firmly at odds with the professional persona she had at the clinic.

Leaning on the counter across from him, she quirked an eyebrow. "Why are you always trying to give me a way out? It's almost like you don't want to have sex with me. You'd be perfectly content with going to bed and just cuddling after giving me that?" She waved a hand at the box containing her newest accessory. "You're telling me that you'd let that sit and wait until the next night we'd have together, which might not be for days... even weeks? Or that the thought of what you're going to do to me while I'm wearing that doesn't have your cock rock hard in your pants right now?" She gazed at him, slightly bemused.

Finally, she shook her head with a sigh. "You know when I needed to talk? The next damned day when I was thoroughly fucked up by just how close those bastards came to killing us all. When I couldn't stop seeing Aldo getting shot right in front of me. Not being able to do a damned thing to help him because I knew I was too weak to drag him back by myself, and feeling guilty for it. Screaming for someone to come help, and yet knowing that no one could hear me over the gunfire. Completely terrified that if I even stuck a toe outside the hatch I'd get it blown off, and feeling guilty for that, too... like I was a coward trying to save myself at the expense of a friend. Being so distracted by it that my own staff kicked me out of the clinic so that I could get my head straight. I've been in some deep shit, but nothing like that before."

"That's when I wanted to talk to you about things, but you had your job to do, and so that was that. I get it, I understand, but I don't have to like it. I had a long talk with Esther, had a good cry over it all, put on my big girl pants, and moved on." She pushed off the counter. "So no, I don't want to sit and chat about it. Not now."

Miranda wasn't purposefully trying to rile him, but hadn't really been able to stop the torrent once it had started. No matter what she said or how strong she appeared, she was still a bit screwed up by the experience and desperately trying to get over it. She didn't mean to unload. In fact, she hadn't really intended to even mention her hurt and disappointment, but he'd asked, and she was just tipsy enough for the alcohol to loosen her tongue. It had hurt that he'd not made time for her. Even when visiting the hospital, he hadn't been able to spare even a moment alone. She understood that his job came first, and how intensive and toiling that job could be, but that understanding couldn't stop the rising feelings of disappointment as she struggled to come to terms with the trauma.

"Why don't you tell me what you'd like to do?" Her painted fingernails drummed on the box holding her specially crafted leash as she gazed at him expectantly.

Jack was a little surprised by Miranda’s outburst, but that passed quickly and he just listened to what she had to say. When she was done he simply took her by the hand and said “C’mon” as he led her to the living room couch; as they went past the table Jack scooped up the box Miranda had been tapping on. But as they sat down he put the present aside for the moment and instead wrapped one arm over her bare, slender shoulders; his other hand took one of hers as he started talking to her softly.

“I’m sorry there wasn’t time to talk before. That I didn’t make the time.” Jack took a deep breath and then sighed. “What happened on the trip back was my job. We don’t talk about it much after, except in technical terms; what went right, what went wrong, that sort of thing. The rest we just kind of push aside, or push away.” Jack paused for a moment, then continued.

“I saw how Esther reacted and I’m sorry about that; I hope she’ll get over it. But you’d seemed fine the first time, after Akanni, and also seemed okay at the hospital so …” Another pause. “But I should have known better. I apologize.” Jack squeezed Miranda’s hand and then kissed her hair.

“And I want to make it up to you. So first, if you want to vent some more I’m listening, for as long as you want. I know what happened was scary; it’s not your job. But I think you did great. You didn’t do anything stupid, and were a huge, huge help with Aldo; I might not have been able to get him out of the road in time, if you hadn’t been there.” Jack stroked Miranda’s hair gently and kissed it again. “All that stuff I said at the party about you and Esther wasn’t bullshit, it was true.”

“And after that, I want to finish giving you your present, instead of waiting for some other night. But that's going to take a little energy from you, at least to start. For instance I’m not gonna kneel when I put your collar on you for the first time, you are.” Jack gestured to the living room floor right in front of where they were sitting. “You can use the blanket for your knees if you want. And you’re also not going to be wearing anything either; as pretty as that bra and panties are, I want you as naked as the day you were born when you offer yourself to me.” Jack gave Miranda's shoulders a squeeze.

That’s what I want to do sweetie.”

Last edited:
Cuddled next to him on the couch, one arm draped across his stomach, Miranda closed her eyes while he talked. His voice and manner were both soothing and helped to calm the turmoil within. She wished she'd been able to do this right after the firefight. It would have helped immensely. Even still, she found herself letting go of her fears as he offered an apology. He truly cared for her. She could see that. Had it scared him, too? He might never admit it, but it warmed her heart thinking that he'd been worried.

"I don't need to rant," she said once he'd finished. "I didn't mean to just then. I'm sorry for dumping that on you. I still don't know how to cope with all of this."

Pulling away, she turned in his arm to gaze up at him. One hand lifted to caress his cheek, fingers dragging through his beard. On impulse, she rose to meet him, lips pressed against his in a deeply passionate kiss. Her tongue invaded his mouth, tasting the remnants of their drinks and his own flavor. She indulged in the act for a few moments, allowing that desire and need to serve as both forgiveness and apology.

At length, when she finally pulled away, she murmured in his ear. "I want what you want, Jack."

She moved slowly, letting him savor the moment. Removing the blanket from the couch, she folded it in quarters and placed it between Jack's open legs where he'd indicated. Reaching behind her, she unhooked the fastenings of her bra and let the garment slide away from her breasts, revealing those soft, dusky mounds. The bra was dropped in the chair nearby. Her thumbs hooked into the waistband of her panties, dragging them down her shapely hips and rear. They peeled away from her neatly trimmed sex and slid down her silken thighs. Her breasts swung freely, heavily as she bent forward to step out of her panties and collect them from the floor. They were also dropped in the chair. Both hands ran up her body, gliding over smooth skin, caressing, squeezing her breasts in passing as her eyes met his.

Rather than letting him to fetch his new toy from the box, she opened it herself and withdrew the collar and leash. A slight tingle ran through her at the sight, lust pooling in her sex, sparking that first note of desire. It was kinky and depraved, she knew, but she needed both just then. Drawing in a deep breath, she slowly lowered herself to kneel at his feet. The polished leather pieces lay across her palms as she offered them up to Jack in her first true act of submission.

Take control, her dark eyes begged silently. Let me surrender my fears and worry and doubts to you. Be the master of my body and heart. Collar me and let me be free.

Jack considered Miranda’s response to what he’d said carefully; he wasn’t shocked by it, but he was a little surprised by her intensity. Jack was no mind reader, but it was easy for him to see that taking this next step wasn’t just something Miranda wanted, but something she seemed to need as well. That pleased him to no end in a way, not just because it was what he’d hoped for, but also because she had decided to trust him enough to show what she really wanted. That was even more appealing to him than the sight of her incredibly sexy, very nude body, which definitely was saying something; Jack’s aching cock was indeed hard as a rock in his uniform trousers.

But as was his way, Jack took even this slowly. (“You are just too fucking weird” said his little voice. “Zip it pinhead” was his mental reply.) Jack took the items offered to him by Miranda, and then set the leash aside. He turned back to her with just the collar in his hands, and started talking to her gently.

“Before I put this on you, I want to make sure you understand what it means. Because it’s not some toy, or a piece of fetish wear.” Jack looked down at the collar in his hands then back at Miranda. “First, it goes with the necklace I got you, and stands for something. I like you Miranda, really like you. A lot.” Jack looked away for a second and then looked back.

“But besides that, when I put this on you, I’m going to be making a promise. That I’m going to protect you and take care of you; your needs and wants, in my own way. And you’re going to be making a promise too. That you’re going to try to please me, by doing what I say, when I say it, when we’re alone together. Not as my slave, but as my lover. And also that you’re going to let me know what you need and want, and when you need me to stop, and how I can help you. No more fibbing, and no more tough chick stuff either.”

Jack fingered the heavy leather collar in his hands, then looked into Miranda’s beautiful brown eyes. “You seem so ready for this sweetie. But I need to be sure. This is your last chance to back out. I don’t need a long answer; a simple ‘yes or no’ will do.”

Jack held the collar in his hands and looked at Miranda as he waited for her reply …

Last edited:
Miranda knew, even as he spoke and gave her a chance to change her mind. She knew that she wouldn't back out. No, she did need this. She was ready. All she had to do was tell him.

"Yes," she replied without hesitation. Her voice was even, firm, and didn't waver in the slightest. Her eyes didn't waver, either. They remained fixed to his, dark and soulful, with an intensity that he'd seen in her only during times of deep concentration.

There were many reasons why she wanted to take such a step, but none of them truly mattered. She needed what he had to offer, and she wasn't going to deny herself the opportunity to take it. In her mind, it was just that simple.

She'd rested her hands upon her thighs while he spoke. Now, those hands slid up her body once more, caressing as they went, and she rose up on her knees. Taking hold of her long, raven hair, she twisted it at the nape of her neck and pulled it to one side, allowing him easier access to slip that collar about her neck. Her chin rose a fraction, not in any sense of haughty pride, but in anticipation of feeling that leather upon her skin. Would it feel demeaning? Empowering? Would it choke her? Or would it be a comforting pressure? She hadn't the faintest idea, but she wanted to find out, and she wanted Jack to be the one to put it there. She'd only felt so strongly about one other man in her life, and she'd never thought to feel that way again. With Jack, it seemed like she could get a little back of what she'd lost.

Jack tilted his head and looked at Miranda closely for another second or two; “Alright then” was all he said as he leaned forward with the collar in his hands. With Miranda holding her hair aside and lifting her chin, it was easy for Jack to slip the open leather circle around her slender neck and buckle it closed; he left that hardware in front, so that the D-ring for the leash was over her spine. He was pleased to see that he’d estimated her size quite closely, and was able to fit the collar so that it’d be snug but not choke her. There was no way to lock the buckle closed, which was exactly what Jack had asked for; if the collar stayed on Miranda’s neck it was going to be because she wanted it there.

Jack sat back to have a look and was very pleased with what he saw. He thought the color and cut of the leather looked very pretty and feminine against Miranda’s dusky skin, and he told her so. “Very nice, it looks perfect on you. We’ll take a look in the mirror on the way to the bedroom here in a few minutes. How does it feel?”

After he’d listened to Miranda’s reply and made any adjustments he needed to, Jack sat back again and started talking to her gently. “That was a big, big first step sweetie. But we’re only getting started.” He smiled as he paused. “In the service one of the first things you learn is how to stand properly, at attention. You’re going to learn something like that right now. We’ll call it Position One, and you can kind of think of it as your display pose; how I want you to stand for me after I’ve put your collar on, so I can … inspect you properly.” Jack grinned and then went on. “It’s really pretty easy. You just stand up and take a step back. Your feet should be about shoulder width apart and your head held up high, proudly, eyes front. Then you put your fingers behind your neck and push your elbows out.”

Jack smiled again as he finished telling Miranda how he wanted her to pose for him. “The most important thing is for your hands to stay behind your neck. You can interlace your fingers if you want to, or grab onto the collar if you like. If your arms get tired I’ll let you take a break, but you need to ask for permission first; otherwise you’ll be punished.” Jack grinned again. “Why don’t you try that for me now sweetie?”

An electric tingle flowed through her as Jack settled the collar about her neck. The accessory wasn't heavy or tight, but it was noticeable. It was smaller than a necklace she would have normally worn, but not as tight as a choker would have been. The leather warmed against her skin and the scent of it filled her nose. She watched his face as he made his adjustments, steadying herself with a deep breath.

Her stomach fluttered as he began with the rules. She knew there'd be things he wanted her to do, ways he wanted her to behave, and reasons he'd have for both rewarding her and punishing her. Logically, she knew this. Emotionally? It was something of an adjustment. He wanted her on display for him. Miranda wasn't shy about her body or being nude, but there was a big difference between casual nudity and putting oneself on full display. He wanted a pleasing presentation. Knowing he'd be looking at her, searching for faults in her stance, and appreciating her figure prodded at her sense of perfectionism.

With that motivation, she nodded and rose to her feet, shifting her body as he'd instructed. A step back from the blanket, she situated her feet and released her hair, sliding her hands to lock behind her neck. Her hair fell atop them and down her back. A roll of her shoulders pushed her elbows back, which did exactly as intended, lifting her breasts up higher. She was accustomed to standing for hours on her feet, but having her arms elevated wasn't normal. She wasn't weak, the long surgeries she'd worked actually helped her stamina, but she knew she wouldn't be able to hold the position forever.

Her chin rose a fraction, but her eyes remained fixed on his face. She wasn't a cowed slave. She was a strong, independent woman who'd let him have control. She could stop him if she desired. She still had that power, but she'd just chosen to offer it to him freely. It was a big step for her and not one she took lightly.

Jack grinned as he watched Miranda assume the position he’d specified without a word. In part that was because she looked simply fabulous posing for him that way; her toned, curvy body was about as sexy as could be. But what really made him grin was feeling the temperature in the room drop by a few degrees; maybe it was the way she nodded, or maybe it was her eyes that told him that Doc Frosty was back in the house lurking around. He’d sort of expected that and looked forward to the challenge. Jack actually had a lot of respect for the Ice Queen, having seen her hyper-efficient work several times now. But in this arena she didn’t stand a chance, and Jack welcomed the opportunity to finally crush her last attempts at resistance; tonight Miranda was going to belong to him.

Jack stood up and looked Miranda in the eyes with a little smile on his face. “So normally, after I put your collar on, I’m going to check to see if you prepared for that privilege properly. It’ll all be pretty easy for you I bet. Make sure your legs and under your arms are shaved. Trim your bush. Check your toenail polish. Basic stuff for a classy gal like you.” Jack’s eyes roamed up and down over Miranda’s nude form, then returned to her eyes. “But we’ll dispense with that tonight. It’s your first time after all, and I’m willing to bet you have all that covered anyway.”

Jack sauntered around behind Miranda and then stood quite close to her. He thought her posture was just about perfect, but still touched her sides a bit, to urge her to stand a little straighter and also touched her elbows, to get her to spread them open just a little wider. “Very good for a first try, but now you’ve got it exactly.”

Jack placed his hands on Miranda’s curvy hips and then stepped forward, so that his body was pressed against her back; he wondered how all the heavy, starched cotton of his uniform felt against her soft, bare skin. The bulge in Jack’s trousers pressed against the top of the sexy doctor’s ass and her lower back, and the big soldier was pretty certain she’d feel that. Then he leaned forward and started whispering into Miranda’s ear. “You are, without a doubt, the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. Simply incomparable. And tonight I am going to make you mine.”

Jack’s hands started to glide up Miranda’s sides as he kept talking. “Now I know you don’t like surprises, so I’m going to tell you what Plan A is for tonight.” His fingers traced lightly over her ribs as he went on. “Tonight I’m going to take you every way a man can take a woman Doctor Blake.” The backs of Jack’s hands started brushing against the bottoms of her full breasts. “And since you know your anatomy, I expect you understand exactly what that means.” Jack cupped Miranda’s orbs in his big hands and just held them like he was weighing them. “So to start, once we’re in your bedroom, you’re going to take me in your mouth again.” Jack started gently massaging Miranda’s breasts as he pressed up against her closely. “And after you’ve sucked on my cock for a bit, I’m going to fuck your mouth again.” His fingertips started lightly flicking over Miranda’s nipples as he fondled her. “How does that sound as an appetizer, Doctor Blake?”

He was completely right in that she was fastidious about her hygiene. She'd already seen to all of those things, though the hair in her armpits and legs had been lasered away for the sake of convenience. Her toenails were newly painted, but she'd opted for a classy beige that didn't clash with her shoes or her dress. Drawing against her, he could smell her floral scented shampoo and delicate perfume.

It was difficult for her to not lean back against him as he pressed himself close. She wanted to grind against that erection to tease him, but she held fast. This wasn't about his pleasure, yet, at least not physical pleasure. He'd gotten that stiff cock from looking her over as she posed just as he liked. It did give her a little thrill, though, knowing that he desired her that much.

As he spoke, she let her mind wander to imagine all the marvelous things he was going to do to her. Her eyes closed as his hands roved up her body and began to tease her breasts. Her nipples were already painfully erect when his fingers found them, and the light stimulation made her shiver involuntarily. She stifled a groan so that she could answer.

"Mmm... that sounds perfect," she said quietly, unable to keep the lustful need from her voice. The thought of his cock plunging into all of her holes was enough to make her soaking wet if she wasn't already. The delicious memory of the last time he fucked her mouth was still quite fresh. "What shall I call you? Jack? Major? Sir?"

Jack laughed warmly and his hands stilled as he considered Miranda’s query. “That is an excellent question my dear. You are such a smarty boots; that’s one of the things I love about you.” Jack lightly kissed one of Miranda’s bare shoulder blades before he went on. “So in my book, any name or title only means something if it’s earned. So what I want, is for you to call me whatever you think I should be called when you’re wearing your collar.” Jack paused for a moment. “Other than John. I haven’t been called that since I was twelve, except by my mom. Well, and one other person.” The distaste in Jack’s voice as he said ‘other person’ was pretty obvious, but he quickly brightened back up.

“So where were we? Oh yes …” As one of Jack’s hands went back to fondling Miranda’s outthrust breasts and playing with her hard little nipples, the other started tracing its way lightly down the exposed front of her body. His fingertips stroked over the smooth skin of her flat belly several times, as if he was trying to tickle her or maybe even burp her like a baby. Or maybe he just liked touching her, it was hard to tell. Then one of Jack’s fingers traced around Miranda’s cute little belly button a couple of times as he spoke to her again. “No belly ring? I thought all the cool kids got one these days? But nah, then again you don’t seem the belly ring type. Though a tattoo though … nothing tacky, but maybe that little Rod of Asclepius (Jack was pretty sure he got that right, since he’d looked it up after she'd mentioned it) here on your shoulder blade?” Jack kissed Miranda’s warm skin again before he quickly added. “That’s just a thought sweetie, not an ‘order,’ okay?”

Then Jack’s fingertips drifted lower and ran through the short little hairs covering Miranda’s mons for a bit, before he massaged that puffy little mound gently. After that his hand slipped even lower and he cupped her vulva, in a way that was as tender as it was possessive. Jack pressed his hand against Miranda’s sex and began massaging all of it at first, to especially include her full outer lips. But soon enough his fingertips began lightly stroking up and down her very wet slit, parting her pink inner lips even wider.

“My my” Jack whispered into Miranda’s ear. “It looks like somebody’s pretty little pussy has gotten all wet from standing here wearing nothing but a collar, while some big, fully clothed soldier plays with her sexy, helpless body. Are you imaging you’re that woman in the fantasy you told me about in the shower; the priestess or healer who’s captured and collared by some Roman soldier? Who has no choice but to do what he says? Is that what’s gotten you all hot and bothered Doctor Blake?”

As Jack continued teasing Miranda’s lips and nipples, he pressed his erection against her back as he went on. “That’s a good thing sweetie. Because later on, after you’ve gotten me nice and hard with your mouth, I’m going to push my cock into that sweet little pussy of yours. I know you like that, probably even more than sucking on one; you seemed to really enjoy having a prick ramming into your tight little cunt when I fucked you in your kitchen.” Jack ground his erection into Miranda’s body then went on. “So that’s going to be tonight’s entrée my dear. But you know, you’ve never told me what your favorite position is; how should I fuck you tonight?”

Miranda thought on what his earned title might be. Major was ordinary and how she introduced him. Jack was what she called him every day. Master? That was a bit too cliche' and sounded strange in her head. Sir? That was a title of respect and reserved for those reporting to him. She'd never called him sir in public. She never would call him sir in public. He wasn't her superior, after all. Not unless she allowed him to be.

As his hands continued to explore, Miranda found it more and more difficult to keep completely still. His teasing caresses made her groan softly, especially when his fingers dipped between her slick lower lips and stroked her there. Her body twitched and her knees felt weak. Her eyes rolled upward and then closed as she drew in a deep breath and quivered as she released it. She was more than ready to take whatever he had to offer. Aroused and eager, wet and needy. Her skin tingled with electric fire where he touched her. Her sex throbbed. The more he talked about what he was going to do to her, the more aroused she became.

Finally, she opened her mouth to answer, turning her head slightly to glance at him beneath her arm. "I wasn't fantasizing about anything or anyone except you, sir," she confessed, stressing the honorific she'd chosen. "I was only thinking of you collaring me and what you're going to do to me, and that makes me extremely hot for you." She cut off another groan as his hard cock pressed against her naked rear through his pants.

"Doggy style is my favorite," she finally gasped out, "but you can fuck me however you like, and I'll love every minute of it." Completely true. Already she was thinking of how he'd spread and fucked her in the kitchen. How he'd buried his face in her snatch and lapped until she'd begged for release. How he'd shoved his cock down her throat as far as he possibly could. The fact that any of those might be humiliating or degrading never crossed her mind. She'd let him do whatever he liked to her, for she trusted him completely. If she hadn't, she never would have gone so far.

"And dessert, sir?" she asked cheekily. Oh, she knew what it would be, for it was the last thing left on the list. He was an ass man. She'd known that the moment his fingers strayed there. Some men were content with pussy. Some were too afraid to broach the topic of fucking a woman elsewhere. Jack just did what he wanted, and Miranda adored him for that. He could count on her to tell him if he took things too far, and she could count on him to never let it get to that point.

Jack smiled the first time Miranda called him ‘sir.’ He was used to that honorific, comfortable with it and thought it fit nicely; more importantly, he was pleased she was comfortable with it too. So Jack tilted his head forward and kissed Miranda’s hair. “So you’re ‘hot’ for me, huh? That’s nice to know. And since you’re being so honest with me, I’ll give you a little tip; calling me ‘sir’ is very sweet, but a little basic politeness will also get you a long way when you’re wearing that collar. Not that saying please will guarantee you get what you ask for sweetie.” Jack gave one of Miranda’s breasts a little squeeze. “You’re not in control of anything at the moment, I am. But it couldn’t hurt.”

A moment later Jack laughed when Miranda asked about dessert; “My, you are the curious one tonight, aren’t you?” Then Jack released Miranda’s bosom for a second and stepped slightly back so that he could grab a generous handful of her rump and squeeze it. “Does that answer your question?” He stepped forward and resumed teasing her nipples and lower lips as he went on. “When you have that collar on, it signifies that you’re now my personal plaything. My very sexy fucktoy. And I do take care of my toys. But I also like to play with them hard. You have three holes in that toned little body of yours Miranda, and since it’s a special occasion I’m going to slip my cock into all three tonight.” Jack kissed Miranda’s shoulder again and then his voice grew a little more serious. “Now I need you to be honest with me sweetie. Have you ever been fucked in the ass before? If you haven’t I’ll go extra slow and use even more lube.”

After Jack had listened to Miranda’s reply he went on. “But before any of that, you’re also going to cum for me while you stand here in your display pose. You’ve been a very good girl, holding that position like I want you to.” Jack paused and pressed himself against Miranda a little closer before he continued. “Now I know that can be hard for some gals, but you’re going to learn how to do it for me, at first in your bare feet and later on in heels.” His fingers kept toying with her breasts and sliding over her slick, open lips. “But I’m thinking that might not be so hard for you, since you are such a little slut after all. I mean you came in the front of my truck when I pulled your top down, and on your couch when I pulled your leggings off. And in your kitchen when I pulled your robe open and pushed you over the stove, and finally in your own bed when I tied you up. So orgasming while you stand here like this shouldn’t be that hard for you.”

Jack leaned forward and kissed Miranda again. “But since I care about you, I’m going to help you. First, don’t worry about falling; if you get a little off balance I’ve got you. And second …” The hand that’d been between Miranda’s legs came up to fondle her other breast and then, quite suddenly, he pinched both her nipples for a second. “… on top of you being a bit of a regular old slut, I think there’s a little pain slut in you too.” As one of Jack’s big hands went back to fondling Miranda’s breasts and nipples, the other slipped back between her silky, parted thighs. And after he got his fingertips nice and wet with the sexy doctor’s own juices, they started circling around and gliding over her swollen clit for the first time that evening …

Last edited:
Miranda couldn't help but grin at the playful slap to her rear. She'd known the answer before she asked the question, but she'd asked to simply get that exact response from him. Feeling his erection pressed against her, she could almost imagine him bending her over right there to fuck her up ass, lube or no lube, but that was a fantasy and not reality. He might cause her teasing pain, but he'd never do anything that would truly hurt her. As he kissed her, she sighed against him and answered honestly. "You needn't be worried about it. I've been screwed there many times and have lube in my drawer if it is needed. I enjoy it," she added like a little slut.

He was attempting to inflame her arousal further, and Miranda wasn't interested in stopping him in the slightest. As he spoke of their past exploits, her cheeks burned from embarrassment. It wasn't the private sexual acts that she regretted, only the time she'd humped him in his truck, giving Carson additional blackmail fodder. She didn't want to be reminded of it, feeling shamed by it, though she'd learned to come to terms with that shame. The others, however, were perfectly wonderful memories and so she focused on them, particularly Jack's last session with her when she'd been tied and blindfolded. That had been a particularly sensual experience and one that she hoped would happen again sometime in the future.

Caught up in those memories, she didn't register that his hands had moved until she felt the pain lacing through her breasts. She cried softly as that temporary tingle shot to her sex and caused it to throb even harder. Shuddering against him, she closed her eyes again. He was more than a little right about reacting to that pain. It teased her toward the edge, helping his hands to work her body even more, and the sweet sensations were made all the sweeter after a stinging pinch, slap, or bite. It was a shameful holdover from her teenage years when she'd whored herself out for anyone that would pay attention and let them do all manner of things to her. Low self esteem was a bitch to overcome.

His finger finally grazed her needy clit, pulling another moan from throat. She swayed where she stood, leaning against him slightly before catching herself. Each time he teased that sensitive nub or rubbed directly against it, her stomach fluttered. Standing while someone pleasured her was not completely unnatural. She'd been fucked every which way imaginable while standing in the shower. The only difference was the lack of water and the fact that Jack wasn't yet naked. She did look forward to feeling his naked body against her soon.

"I would love to come for you, sir," she murmured, already quivering beneath his hand. It was going to be far easier than he suspected if he continued to stroke her so eagerly.

Jack’s eyebrows went up a little as Miranda answered him about her experience. He really hadn’t expected her to say she was an anal virgin, but hearing her say she’d been ‘screwed there many times’ and also had ‘lube in my drawer’ did in a way stand in marked contrast to his image of her as a classy professional. But he still grinned when she added ‘I enjoy it’ like the little slut he knew she really was inside.

Even better though as far as Jack was concerned, was how Miranda had reacted to having her nipples pinched lightly. She’d cried out softly and he could feel her slender, sexy body tremble, but hadn’t objected in any way and also held her pose just as he’d instructed her to. This wasn’t the first time Jack had used a little pain to … help focus Miranda’s thoughts and he resolved to explore that a little more as the evening went on; he’d told her some of what he had planned but not all of it. But for right now, Jack’s thoughts turned to the last thing she’d said to him.

“Good girl” he replied warmly as his arms held her a little closer. “When you’re wearing that collar for me, you do as I say. And you really are doing a wonderful job holding that position for me sweetie, despite …” Jack’s fingertips lightly grasped Miranda’s nipples, but he didn’t actually pinch her again “… everything I’m doing to, with and for my sexy new fucktoy. But don’t worry so much about your pose anymore; hold it for as long as you can, but your main job now is to cum for me.” He kissed her again as his fingers kept teasing her hard nipples and slick little clit. “When it happens you can grab onto me all you want and even if you can’t, I’ve got you.” Jack placed his lips right near Miranda’s ear and whispered to her softly. “You’re mine now. Let it happen. Let go Miranda …”

Last edited:
Miranda did as he asked and simply let go, giving him the control he wanted. His warm breath against her ear made her shiver. Her eyes closed, shutting out everything but Jack -- the feel of his hands stroking her, fondling, the press of his body against her back, the erection she could feel beneath his pants. Her clit throbbed in time with her heartbeat, aching beneath his wicked fingers, so swollen and sensitive that each teasing stroke sent another jolt of electric lust through her sex. Her climax loomed, threatening, and she surged toward it.

Her orgasm was small and less intense than the others he'd gifted her, but then they'd only been playing for a few minutes. Her body contracted and then seized, shuddering against his hand. She moaned softly and broke the stance to reach for him, one hand resting on the back of his neck to keep herself upright. Shivering, her thighs pressed together as those waves crashed through her, spiraling out from Jack's strong fingers to flow through her entire body. It was blissfully sweet, but her climax passed quickly, leaving her panting softly as she sagged against him.

Another shiver shook her slender frame. Finally opening her eyes, she took a deep, quivering breath and blinked to orient herself once again. Her body tingled with the experience, dusky skin slightly flushed. Fingertips caressing Jack's neck, she eventually released him once she'd steadied herself and regained her composure. Both hands slid behind her neck once again, resuming the position he'd shown her. Only now she was warm, content with the release, and relaxed. While she eagerly anticipated everything to come, she could look forward without an overpowering lust blinding her or keeping her in a state of nervous anxiety.

As Miranda moaned and shuddered Jack wrapped one of his arms around her torso just under her breasts and left the other curled around her waist; one of his hands cupped one of her full orbs while the other pressed against her vulva, trapped by her toned thighs as he tried to prolong her orgasm for as long as possible. The feel of her slender fingers caressing the back of his neck as she recovered was lovely and he kissed her on the shoulder yet again. “Good girl” he whispered to her. “Very good indeed.” Then, after she’d resumed the position he wanted her in, Jack stepped back and spoke in a more normal tone. “Now you stay right here sweetie. I’ll be back in minute.”

Jack sauntered into the kitchen and after he’d rinsed off his fingers he popped open the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. Then on impulse, he also grabbed a cold bottle of beer as well; though he did want to keep his wits about him, his cock was also hard as hell and he was beginning to regret not having another drink at the party. He opened the beer and sipped it as he stood at the kitchen table, regarding Miranda but outside her field of vision; would she maintain her pose now that he was no longer right behind her, or would she fidget around and lower her hands to rest them? Jack bet on the former based on how she’d slid back into position without prompting after she’d come; he was beginning to think that Miranda was naturally very submissive, at least sexually. As his cock throbbed he had another sip of beer then walked back into the living room to stand behind the nude, sexy doctor.

Jack admired the way Miranda's two shoulder blades pressed up through her warm, dusky skin for a moment and then he reached out and touched her between them with the cold beer bottle; he held it there for only a moment, then pulled it back to see how she reacted. Then, after Miranda had composed herself however she needed to and without comment, Jack took the glass bottle by its neck and pressed it between her legs, so that the bottle’s top pushed against the bottoms of her toned cheeks and the bottle’s bottom brushed against her body even further forward. Again he held the beer bottle against her warm skin for only a second and then withdrew it, taking another sip while he watched her and let her recover. Then Jack walked back in front of Miranda with a grin on his face and held up the beer.

“I was gonna offer you some of this, but it’s warm now.” He put the beer on an end table then opened up the plastic water bottle and held it to her lips. “Drink.” Jack was careful to not choke Miranda as she drank her fill in little sips, but he also didn’t worry too much about a little water dribbling onto her lips, chin or outthrust breasts; they were all going to get a lot messier pretty soon. Once she was finished he put the water down, picked the leash up from the couch and then held it in front of him as he spoke to her gently.

“On top of being my plaything and fucktoy, when I put this leash on you it’s gonna mean that you’re my pet too.” Jack grinned. “And just like I take care of my toys, I also take care of my pet, if she’s being a good girl.” Jack glanced down at the leash’s clip, then back at Miranda. “The first thing we’re gonna do pet is take a little walk, to the bathroom so you can see yourself. And I do mean walk.” Jack’s eyes, face and voice got a bit more serious as he went on. “I may put you on your knees to suck my cock, or take you doggy style, but you’re never going to crawl like some animal. You’re a smart, strong, sexy woman. My woman. Understand?” Jack’s expression and tone softened again. “So you are going to walk upright, with all the grace and poise I know you have in you.” Jack grinned a little. “And if you happen to sway those curvy hips of yours a bit, and strut a little too, to try and be a little tease on top of being a little slut, well … I’m not going to complain.”

Jack walked behind Miranda, moved her long hair aside and then clipped the leash to her collar. “You can walk normally, with your hands at your sides. And when we get into the bathroom I want you to just stop in front of the mirror and wait for instructions.” Jack smiled to himself before he went on. “Oh, and one other thing. I know that walking with grace and poise will be easy for a classy gal like you. So as we stroll along, I want you to conduct a little … thought experiment for me; you’re a doctor right, so that should be easy for you too.” Jack paused for a moment before he continued.

“Pretend we’re at a party, with some of our friends and acquaintances there. And we’ve just come out, not just as a couple but also as who we are in private. And now I’m walking you out of the room for the first time, in front of some of the people we met tonight and say … Lee and Esther, and Jelena and Naomi as well.” Jack chuckled a little. “I bet Naomi’s jaw would be against her chest and her eyes as big as pie plates. But despite all that I want you to walk with your head and chin up, shoulders square and looking like you’re proud of who you are, and who’s holding onto your leash.”

Jack paused for a moment. “Got all that sweetie? It may sound like a lot, but not really and you’re a smart gal. So if you have no questions …” Jack used the leash to give Miranda’s collar the gentlest of tugs. “Walk pet.”

Last edited:
Miranda was determined not to break her pose once he'd abandoned her. Though her body still quivered from her orgasm, she remained upright without assistance and held the pose he enjoyed, concentrating on bringing her breathing and heart rate back to normal. Though she didn't turn to watch him, she did listen to his movements, guessing where he was in the kitchen and what he was doing. She heard him return, though didn't expect the cold sensation against her skin. Hissing, she sucked in a breath at the sudden chill that rolled over her skin, jumping slightly though not enough to break her from her stance. As he moved the bottle elsewhere, she was more prepared for the shock, though the feel of that cold glass against her sex made her breath catch. It wasn't as intense as the ice cube he'd used previously, but the chill was enough to make her sex throb.

She accepted the offered water obediently, glad for the hydration after the indulgence of alcohol, though did quiver slightly as cold water spilled over her chin and down her breasts. She licked the remainder from her lips as he withdrew, though her eyes remained fixed to his. Her cheeks flushed as he called her his pet. The collar was a new experience, and she'd not quite known what to expect, but adding the leash seemed to push it a step further. She'd offered both to him, for she was willing to give them a try, and so she nodded her understanding. She could be his pet, if she tried, and he'd take care of her while they were together.

That was part of the bargain. The main part of the bargain that she most desired. She needed him to want and desire her. It was twisted and dark, but that part of her still couldn't accept that a man like Jack would want the hassle of dealing with her insecurities. But if she could serve him, make him happy, and please him, then perhaps she would have earned his love and affection, rather than having it gifted to her.

"I understand, sir," she said quietly. "I'm your pet and plaything and slutty little fucktoy. I'm yours and no one else's." Why she felt compelled to add the last was a mystery to even her.

How would it feel to saunter into a room wearing Jack's collar? How would it feel to have all of those eyes upon her, judging her? They wouldn't understand. They couldn't possibly understand. Could she live with their stares and walk confidently? Miranda knew the answer and the answer would have disappointed Jack greatly. No one could know about their private relationship. Not only would it cast her in a bad light, but she'd never survive the embarrassment to her career. How could she? How could a smart, independent, and talented surgeon explain that she enjoyed being collared and led about on a leash in the privacy of her bedroom? Surely there were others with such kinks, but no one ever talked about them openly.

Even so, Miranda wanted to give Jack a show. She wanted to entice him to the first course. She wanted to use her body to make his throbbing erection even harder. At the tug, and coming to terms with the realization that he was already using the collar to control her, she turned to strut into the bedroom and the bathroom beyond.

Miranda wasn't a supermodel and had never practiced a runway walk, but she knew how a pretty dress made her feel, and how she always walked confidently wearing one. So she envisioned that, thinking of herself back at the party, strutting through the room in heels and her flowing dress. Her hips swayed seductively. Her breasts and ass jiggled with each step. She didn't stalk with the grace of a cheetah, but she did manage an alluring glide that put her on full display as she walked ahead.

Reaching the bathroom, she paused in front of the mirror, gazing at her reflection and eyeing the collar about her throat. She'd never imagined herself in such a scenario, so it was strange to see herself in what she considered a gateway to bondage gear. Strange... and secretly alluring.

As Miranda looked into the mirror Jack stood just behind her and off to the right, so that he could see over her right shoulder and she could see the leash held in his right hand. Jack’s eyes sought hers in the glass and he smiled and spoke to her warmly. “That was excellent sweetie, just what I wanted.” Jack paused as if he was thinking of something and then went on. “I don’t know what you were thinking as you sashayed on in here, but I hope you realize my little thought experiment was just that; I don’t want you worrying about something I know is never going to happen, here at least.” Jack grinned broadly. “Of course there are places, groups of people back in the States where … we both could be who we are, without having to hide it or worry. Where that walk of yours could come in quite handy.” Jack leaned forward and kissed Miranda’s shoulder, then looked at her in the mirror again. ‘But that’s just a random little thought for now, right up there with my tattoo idea, okay?”

Jack stepped forward so that his body pressed against Miranda’s and he slipped his left arm under hers and around her slender waist. “So you’ve learned how I want you to walk. Now you’re going to learn how I want you to talk.” Jack’s voice got a little more serious as he continued. “I’m also never going to put a gag in your mouth.” Then he grinned. “Well, if you don’t count my cock that is. But seriously …” The mirth again left his tone. “I want you to always be able to tell me what you’re thinking when you have that collar on. If you don’t, if you choose to … well, gag yourself, that’s going to be on you, not me.” Jack again sought out Miranda’s eyes. “On the other hand though, there are going to be times when I’m going to require my sweet pet to speak to me. And this is going to be one of them.” Jack lightly rubbed Miranda’s flat belly with the fingers of his left hand, in the same odd little way he’d done before and then went on gently.

“First, I want you to look in the mirror.” Jack’s eyes briefly flicked over what he could see of himself, still in uniform and casually holding Miranda’s leash. Then his eyes roamed over her toned, curvy, very nude body with pleasure, before settling on her lovely collar for several moments; then he looked into her beautiful brown eyes once again. “And tell me what you see.”

“And then I want you to tell me what you’re feeling. And I don’t just mean how your collar feels. But also what you’re feeling up here …” Jack leaned forward a bit and kissed the back of Miranda’s head “… in that super smart brain of yours.” The hand around her waist briefly reached up and touched the smooth skin between her full breasts. “And also what you’re feeling in your big, warm heart.” Then that hand dropped down to cup the sexy doctor’s vulva and lightly stroke along her still wet lips. “And what you’re feeling down here too.” Jack laughed a little as he settled his arm back around Miranda’s waist. “Though I can kind of guess the last one on my own.”

Jack hugged Miranda a little tighter and lightly jiggled her leash, but didn’t actually tug on it at all. “This is really only going to work if you’re honest with me sweetie.” Then he just looked at her calmly in the mirror, waiting for an answer. And Jack’s expression made it pretty clear that he was willing to wait all night for a proper, truthful one; because he didn’t just want Miranda’s body, he wanted all of her …

Self reflection had never been pleasant for her, so she avoided it at all costs. She didn't want to see herself or what she'd become. She didn't want to address her feelings. She wanted to ignore them, or hide them, and keep them tucked safely away behind her frosty exterior. He'd seen that side of her when they'd first met. He knew how cold she could be when she tapped her professional side. That had always been her greatest defense and one that kept her sane. When working, she couldn't afford to become emotional. She couldn't afford to think about how easily she could make a mistake and ruin the life of a patient and everyone that loved him. She needed to be focused and somewhat detached from her feelings.

He wanted to crack the wall she'd put around herself and break it wide open. The only problem was, she didn't know if she'd be able to control the torrent of emotional baggage that came with letting down that barrier. Rather than focusing on herself, she met Jack's eyes in the mirror, taking some strength in the way his gaze devoured her. Stomach trembling, she took a breath.

"I see a strong, willful woman that has allowed herself to be claimed by a strong, powerful, and ruggedly handsome soldier who would never do anything to intentionally hurt her. I see perfectly matched couple that are both brave enough to indulge themselves in a relationship that they both secretly need. I see pride in the way you look at me and your collar about my neck, and a hint of smoldering desire."

"I feel..." Her hand strayed to her sex, which was the easiest to admit. "I feel lust and pleasure and a throbbing need to be taken again and again by your impressive cock."

Her hand rested upon her chest and the correct anatomical position of her heart. "I feel desire and fondness and a yearning for something more than I've ever had. And something else that I can't yet fully describe -- like a warmth that envelops me whenever I'm with you, whenever I see the way you look at me." She couldn't yet call it love, for it was still in first stages of infancy, but it could easily grow into something grand if she allowed it.

Her fingertips briefly brushed against her temple as she struggled with the final request. "In here... it's a mess." Her shoulders sagged slightly, no longer the confident woman that had sauntered in ahead of him. "I'm afraid that I'm not strong enough. I'm afraid that I'm not good enough for you. I fear what might happen if others find out what's going on between us. Afraid that they'll judge me for it and that I'll be sent away. Afraid that I'll be ripped from you and that all this will end." Her voice quivered then as she broke his gaze to stare down at the counter. "I'm mostly feeling that I'm going to be a disappointment, and you'll soon realize that you've made a mistake and abandon me like all the others."

And so he had it. Her true feelings and her greatest fear -- abandonment. It had always been difficult for her not to harbor those feelings, given how she was raised. She'd never known her father's identity. Her mother had put her crack habit above her children. Stints at foster homes never lasted for long. Even her husband, whom she'd love dearly, had left her all alone. Logically, she knew he hadn't a choice in the matter, and he never would have willingly left her, but she'd been so angry at him at first.

It was far easier to avoid the betrayal of abandonment if you simply didn't let yourself care about anyone.

As Miranda started answering Jack’s questions she could see he was trying to keep his expression neutral. Despite that though, she could also see his head was soon nodding ever so slightly along with her words and that there was a hint of a smile forming on his lips. Then she started talking about what was going on in her head, and the nodding and the smile went away. As Miranda stared at the counter she couldn’t see the concern and unhappiness on Jack’s face, and the way his jaw tightened up. But she could feel the deep breath he took and heard him sigh before he started talking to her very gently. “Miranda, sweetie, look at me. Look up at me.” Jack waited until Miranda had raised her eyes at least a little, to meet his, before he went on.

“You have nothing to be ashamed of. Or to be afraid of. Not with me.” Jack let go of the leash and wrapped his other arm around Miranda’s waist, embracing her fully. “Your answers were perfect, even if you’re not. None of us are.” (“You got that right.” “Zip it.”) “It’s okay that even with all your smarts and education, you still have some silly ideas in your head. That you’re not good enough, or strong enough. That you’re going to be a disappointment.” He kissed her on the shoulder then looked back up. “We’re going to get rid of those ideas sweetie. Together.”

Jack’s fingers lightly rubbed Miranda’s belly again, then traced their way up her torso to cup her full breasts; his hands started gently fondling her as his fingers began teasing her sensitive nipples. And as he looked into the mirror, Jack realized he was seeing two people in one. The first was Doctor Blake, and he knew what he wanted for her. To see how her nostrils flared slightly as she became aroused, and her breathing quickened. How the dusky skin of her neck and chest still flushed slightly as her nipples got hard. To appreciate how vulnerable and helpless she looked standing there, surrendering her body to Jack. And to understand that she’d lost, and Miranda was his, at least when they were together like this.

But Jack also saw Miranda too, and what he wanted her to see was quite different. That as she began to lose herself, she wasn’t truly lost. That he was standing right there, wrapping not just his arms around her waist, but all of him around all of her. Giving her a safe place to rest in, where maybe she could heal and grow stronger too. He really did want to tease those silly (“Bullshit; it’s okay to say bullshit when you’re thinking to yourself Jack.”) thoughts out of her mind, but that was about all Jack wanted from Miranda; well, that and a lot of pleasure too. But since he intended to return the pleasure twice over, he didn’t feel all that guilty about it.

As Jack’s hands and fingers kept teasing, he spoke to Miranda again a bit more normally. “We’ll come back to that some other time though; that's enough serious talk for now. But there is one other thing we need to cover before we move on sweetie, a bit of … logistics you could say.” Jack wondered if Miranda would really be paying attention given what his hands were up to, but he hoped the sudden, rather strange change in subject would also help pull her head back from the despair she’d slid into. “If you ever feel the … call of nature when you’re wearing your collar, just let me know in plain English. I’ll always say yes, and let you go about your business in here in peace.” Jack grinned into the mirror. “I may not be a doctor, but I do already know that girls and boys pee and poo pretty much alike, so I don’t need to be around for that.” His grin broadened. “Especially since I know you girls can be … just as stinky as us boys sometimes.” Jack stifled a laugh and gave Miranda’s boobs a gentle little squeeze as he went on. “Don’t worry, your deepest, darkest secret is safe with me my dear. If anyone asks, you always smell like a rose.” He kissed her on the shoulder, so she couldn’t see him struggling to keep the laugh inside. Then he looked up and dropped the other shoe.

“But when you’re in here with that collar on the door stays open, even if you’re alone. Just like you don’t get to pick what you wear, or what we do, you don’t get any privacy either. If I happen to stick my head in the door to check on you while you’re sitting there, or see you when I wander past, you’ll just have to deal with it. Understand?” Despite Jack’s firm tone he knew that what he’d just told Miranda was completely negotiable, pretty much like everything else. But he hoped hearing it put that way would shock her back into the present moment if nothing else.

“So pet, if you need some time in here alone before we head into the bedroom, just let me know; I’ll wait for you there. If not, then I’m going to take your leash and we’ll walk in there together. But either way you’re going to end up standing between the TV and the wall, facing the corner, and wait until I tell you what to do next.” Jack smiled at Miranda in the mirror and kissed her soft hair. “Got it sweetie?”

As she met his gaze and listened to his encouragement while he hugged her, Miranda did her best to let go of her fears. Jack clearly thought she was being silly. If he'd heard and dismissed her doubts as fiction, then perhaps she could believe that herself. She wanted to believe him, but it was difficult to ignore that little voice inside her that preyed upon her times of weakness. Perhaps she'd eventually come to realize that he spoke the truth, but it would take some time. A lifetime of issues couldn't be wiped away in one night, no matter how good and passionate the sex.

Watching in the mirror as he groped and fondled, she relaxed against him, finding the experience of seeing herself beneath those roving hands both erotic and slightly disconcerting. It was almost a though he was teasing someone else, and that she was but a silent passenger looking out through another woman's eyes. Her body responded to his touch as it always did, however, and she was soon flushed with an newly risen lust and desire. Her first orgasm had been sweet, but she'd yet to have his cock inside of her, which is what she craved more than anything.

His bathroom talk made her wrinkle her nose, for it was the last thing on her mind, and wasn't at all sexy to think of having to address the call of nature in the middle of a passionate evening. She'd seen to that beforehand, so she merely absorbed the information, but didn't comment. His next revelation wasn't as shocking to her as he might have thought. Having been married, it was natural to grow accustomed to one another. She'd usually not shut the door when she visited the bathroom, and hadn't minded her husband being in the same room while seeing to her business. Neither of them had been shy about common use.

While her relationship with Jack was quite new, he'd seen every part of her. They'd showered together. If he wanted to peek his head in to watch her pee, she wasn't at all bothered by that if he wasn't. So long as he didn't ask her to pee on him or try to pee on her, she really didn't care. That was one kink she just couldn't get into.

So instead, she simply nodded her understanding. "I'm ready," she said simply.

Once he'd taken up her leash again, she sauntered ahead of him as she'd done before and let him direct her where to go, finding herself in the literal corner of the bedroom. As before, she didn't move from her spot or turn her head to watch him, but listened for some hint of what he was up to. The man did love to keep her in eager anticipation, and Miranda appreciated the little thrill she had in her stomach while she waited for his next command.

Jack thought about how the evening was going as he walked Miranda into the bedroom and positioned her in the corner. On the surface everything seemed to be going great, but underneath? In his experience this sort of thing bore more than a passing resemblance to training a new recruit, or even interrogating someone; the situation’s physical imbalance could lead whoever you were talking with to say whatever they thought you wanted to hear. Hell, even he’d done that plenty of times in his career; said ‘Yes, Sir’ when what he’d really meant was ‘Fuck you.’ The big question always was, what was the other person really thinking?

When all this was new to him and he’d read up about it online, he’d seen more than a few submissive folks (usually gals) writing about how it was the submissive partner who was always the one really in control. He’d laughed at that horseshit right up until he met a gal who thought exactly that; much to her surprise he’d walked away from her a lot faster than he’d walked away from Ilse, leaving her ‘really in control’ of nothing more than her vibrators and porn collection.

Jack already knew he hadn’t been thinking completely straight lately (well, for awhile actually) and he suddenly realized he’d been blinded, though maybe only partially, by his feelings for Miranda. She’d said all the right things, but did she really mean them? Was what she’d said true, was she being honest with him? Or was all this just some kind of fun, kinky new game to her, one she’d get tired of eventually? If that happened, would just a vanilla relationship with her be enough? It felt like he’d had some sort of epiphany, but he couldn’t say exactly what it was or why he’d had it. Maybe it was her tone of voice when she’d said ‘I’m ready,’ or maybe it was how she’d sauntered ahead of him into the bedroom. Hell, it could have even been something to do with seeing Ilse again too. Jack’s ‘little voice’ was silent for once, just when he would have appreciated hearing it.

Feeling rattled over what else he might have overlooked because of his feelings, Jack busied himself getting things together. He went and got his go-bag from the kitchen, and also swung through the living room to get the open beer as well; drinking a little more of that felt good and also gave him more time to settle down. Back in the bathroom he grabbed a few bath towels and also a couple of wet washcloths, before he ended up back in the bedroom setting everything down.

As he pulled the little bottle of lube from his bag it occurred to Jack that Miranda had mentioned she had some too, and that hers might be better than the stuff he’d picked up locally. Since they’d already had the chat about privacy, he wasn’t in the least bit hesitant about pulling open one of her nightstand drawers looking for her bottle; the first thing he found was a large, surprisingly heavy folder with a clasp on it. He tossed that on the nightstand next to her alarm clock, and then smiled a little at what he saw underneath; a big stack of well worn medical journals. Amongst the small quantity of bric-a-brac also in the drawer was the bottle of lube Miranda had mentioned; Jack pulled it out and saw it was from the States, so he put it on the nightstand before he closed the drawer.

Jack took his time undressing. The top of his battledress went onto the same chair Miranda’s dress was draped over, and his new, shiny black combat boots were placed next to her shiny silver high heels. Seeing their wildly mismatched clothes juxtaposed that way went a long, long way towards lifting Jack’s spirits back up. He thought back to how they must have looked at the party, when the one gal slyly grinned at them; a couple trying to not look like a couple, as they walked around arm in arm.

After Jack took off his belt he pulled his holster and pistol out of his waistband. Normally he’d have hidden them under his clothes, but at this point he figured ‘What the hell’ and put his gun on the nightstand on top of the folder; that’s where it usually sat when he slept back at base, kind of his 9mm version of a Teddy-bear. As the rest of his clothes came off Jack could see he wasn’t anywhere near as hard as he had been before, despite the sight of Miranda standing bare ass naked in the corner, wearing nothing but a collar and leash. But he wasn’t completely limp either, and the sight of her tight little butt just waiting to be fucked got his cock to twitch a little.

Jack finally walked up behind Miranda and dropped a pillow onto the carpet behind her. Then he reached out and tugged on her leash as he spoke to her pleasantly enough. “Time to turn around and get on your knees Miranda. Your appetizer is ready.”

Last edited:
Listening to him move about her apartment left her anxious and tingling. She was a patient woman, but when Jack was near, she just wanted him -- as much of him as she could get. Waiting was agony, though he couldn't have left her standing in the corner for more than a few minutes. What is he doing? Undressing for certain, but what other preparations was he making for the evening? She normally didn't like surprises, but Jack was proving to be the exception. He was creative and always thinking of new ways for them to enjoy one another. She also reasoned that he had a clear vision of what he wanted to happen and wanted it to go perfectly. It was their first night together in their new roles, and she desperately wanted everything to work out as planned.

The slight tug at her leash had a greater impact than he could know. It pulled a bit at her collar, pressing into her neck, and sending a slight thrill through her. This was it. It was real. She'd accepted his proposal and this would be her first sexual act wearing his collar. Did that truly make her a submissive? Did all submissives feel the same when that collar first tightened about his or her neck? She'd often wondered about those underground bondage clubs that people sometimes whispered about or the multitude of internet groups, but had never had the courage to explore them further.

As she turned, something in her expression had clearly changed. Doctor Blake was no longer in the building. The Ice Queen? Defrosted. It wasn't even truly Miranda that stood before him, not as he knew her in public. She was something else entirely, his pet, and the woman that had given him permission to do with her as he liked. He'd asked for her true feelings, and she'd given them to him. She'd revealed the fears and the doubts that constantly rolled through her mind. Now, all of that was momentarily forgotten and cast aside. She had no doubts about wanting to please him. She simply did. Her brain calmed. He was in control, and she no longer had to worry about being the strong one. Jack would take care of her.

Her eyes roved over his body, admiring the toned muscle yet again, and her own body responded in turn. It didn't matter that he'd already gifted her with one orgasm. Her sex began to throb, and she quickly began craving another. She reached for him, not caring in the slightest if it was against the rules. He hadn't given her any yet, so she took whatever liberties she could, while she could. Her hands slid down his chest, caressing lightly, and her lips pressed against his skin. She kissed and nibbled her way down his body, inch by inch, knees bending as she went until they found the pillow he'd so considerately placed for her.

Kneeling at his feet, her eyes skated up his form to meet his gaze as her soft lips parted to take his shaft and work him to full hardness with her mouth. Her tongue curled, stroking as she slid down his length and began to suck. There was little doubt that she enjoyed the act and reveled in the opportunity to worship him again.

Jack’s mood brightened further when Miranda turned around. He thought she always looked pretty, but there was something about her appearance just then that was … better somehow. Her face looked more relaxed and at peace than he’d ever seen it, and as she quietly looked at him he thought she had an almost angelic beauty about her, a sort of serenity that seemed to be filling her entire body. Jack could feel his skin tingling as Miranda’s slim fingers and warm lips kissed and nibbled as she slowly lowered herself, as if some of whatever was inside her was radiating into him.

Jack kept his eyes locked on Miranda’s when she finally knelt, wrapped her sweet mouth around his member and began pleasuring him. His shaft swelled and hardened quickly, in part because of how exquisite her lips and tongue felt as she sucked on him. But it was also how Miranda looked that Jack again noticed; she seemed happy and content to be kneeling before him, wearing nothing but a collar and a leash, with his cock in her mouth. Jack enjoyed seeing her that way almost as much as he enjoyed the feel of what she was doing, and his misgivings evaporated. He reached down to stroke her hair as he told her “Good girl,” and then just relaxed for a few moments, sharing the experience with her.

Soon though Jack felt his hips starting to twitch and knew it was time to deliver the rest of Miranda’s appetizer. So he reached down, gently took her head in his big hands and spoke to her softly. “Time to hold your head still sweetie. Only one hand on my leg this time; you know what that’s for. The other … well, I want your nipples nice and hard, and your pretty pink pussy all wet for me when the main course is served. So you’re going to help with that. I’ll have you masturbate for me properly some other time, but for right now your other hand is either going to be between your legs or playing with your tits. I know what a good little cocksucking slut my pet is, so it shouldn’t be too hard for her to keep herself wet while I fuck her mouth.” Jack paused and grinned. “But no cumming again Miranda, not yet. If you do I’ll know it, and have to punish you.”

Jack waited for her to place her hands as he’d directed, then slowly began rocking his hips as he held her still. The feeling of the sensitive underside of his glans gliding over her moist little tongue was tremendously arousing to him, as was the feel of her wet, full lips slipping over his shaft. But the sight of it all was also a big part of it for him as well; locking eyes with the sexy doctor as he fucked her mouth and she didn’t just let it happen, but took pleasure from it too. Though that quickly pushed Jack past just wanting her mouth …

He pulled himself almost completely out of Miranda, then stroked her hair for a moment; “Get ready” was all he said. Then he rocked his hips forward again and slid his cock into her throat, quickly pushing past any gagging she might do; there was no way to be really gentle about it, but he still tried. Jack held himself there for a few seconds, then pulled his cock back into her mouth so that Miranda could suck some air in through her nose. Then he started repeating that process, getting into a little rhythm for her to follow as he fucked not just her mouth, but her throat as well. He also pulled himself completely from her a few times, leaving just the tip of his glans pressed against her lips so that she could swallow. Each time he did that some of her saliva dribbled from her mouth to coat her chin and drip down onto her breasts; Jack didn’t try to clean any of that off and just used those short pauses to make sure Miranda’s one hand was still playing with her body as he’d directed.

After one last pause for her to swallow Jack simply told Miranda “Get ready” a second time. Then he pushed himself as far into her as he could and just held himself there, waiting. He could feel her throat starting to convulse around his cock, trying to swallow it somehow and clear her airway. And he could also hear and feel the little noises and motions she was making, as her body realized it was running out of oxygen. But Jack just kept Miranda’s nose pressed into his trimmed pubes, as he waited for her to squeeze his leg and let him know she’d had enough…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom