Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Haru-sama Wants To Get Wholesome and -Carried- Away!

Haruki-sama

Lover of Cuddles
Hello & Welcome!

========

I'm still looking for new players, so please feel free to message me.
If anything comes across as confusing, please don't hesitate to ask me.

I am hoping to find someone to fulfill the more 'niche' things I desire to see; more of the period/traditional attire and specific character cosplays from my favorite anime, games, and other things. I get it's an oddly specific thing few have experience with, but surely some know what I'm talking about....

I know what you're all thinking. "Wholesome play on a forum meant for the dark and depraved?"
Well, yes, that's the sort of things that excite me most. I want to have fun in short bursts.
I am unsure what's wrong with it, as such I am still looking for willing participants.

I do not seek a huge plot, if any, with this request!
I just want to explore some nagging fetishes I have without the hassle of a big plot.
Yes, they are somewhat outside of the norm / expected of most people.
I am hoping someone out there would be willing to help me out in realizing this fantasy.

To physically be upon another person's body through
'Lift & Carry'
(especially the piggyback method)
and a greater focus on foreplay over pure smut.

=====

For this setup, I was hoping to play my OC:
Name: Haruki Ryuzuki (click for image)
Height / Build: 5'8" / Lean build
Skin: White
Hair (style) / Eyes: Bright teal, long and usually in a big ponytail / Aqua-Blue eyes
Personality: Kind, loving, a bit weird, a little clingy at times, but well-meaning.
Relationship: In an RP setup, I keep it simple....we're complete strangers (ie: You're someone from a foreign country, or it's a random convention meet-up), or we're already close friends since childhood.

Types of People / Races and Physical Traits That Excite Me
=====

Making up a character or using some image/photo, so long as it's not site rule-breaking, will both work.
I expect your character / reference to at least be 21+. 18 is too sketchy, and anything below is obviously a no-no.

Females:
5' - 5'5" tall, with a Smaller bust (A to C). I'm not the biggest fan of exaggerated / large ones. B-C is perfect!

Male:
5'7"-5'10" tall with a more 'androgynous' / 'femboy'ish appearance w/ smooth skin having little to no hair. Smaller junk would be nice.

General:
Skin that is from ghostly pale to having a gentle tan
Average to lean/skinny build.
Darker hair shades. Brown to black usually.

From these regions:
Western / European
England
Wales
Ireland
France
Germany

Eastern / Asian
Japan
China
S. Korea
Philippines
Laos
Thailand
Malaysia

Fantasy Races
Elves

KINKS / Fetishes That Excite Me
=====

I have this weird fascination / fantasy of being carried by another, as I never got to partake in it myself. I do have an F-list Profile for a general overview of other fetishes and kinks I have, but I am hoping to nail down a few individuals to play out these where I (myself, me, my) could attempt them with your character.
Lift / Carry (piggyback is my absolute favorite. One would figure this is adorable, no?)
Lap-sitting
Wrestling around
Humping on the legs/feet.
Cuddling / Snuggling
Feeling Up Clothes / Watching How They Look & Move
Clothed Sex
Outercourse While Clothed

While they're Dressed in Unique/Unusual attire:
I hoped the above types of persons could be done up in these sort of outfits:
Cosplay (mainly anime and games (RPGs mostly)
Outfits that include a skirt, tights, flats, etc (School uniform, the 'geek' look, etc)
Traditional / Period clothing: (Medieval, Renaissance, etc, both Western (Europe) and Eastern (Asian) types)​

I do like to know how outfits look, feel and move, but realize this is tricky for many. Try your best.

Possible Settings
=====

Places We Could Meet:
An anime convention
A fantasy/gaming convention
Halloween gathering
Renaissance faire
A LARP Meet-up

Another possibility; We could also just stay at home, where we could have these outfits stored away in some large walk-in closet. I'd love to have various outfits 'modeled' for me (I'll have the camera locked and loaded in that case for a photo shoot). Carrying over the Ren Faire point above, maybe you work at one. Another idea may be that you do something that involves drama / acting (in a play or something else).
With the conventions and gatherings, those would all start as public scenes, and would end in private.

Dressup / Cosplay Ideas that Excite Me
======

Generic Outfits:
Traditional Dress
Eastern (Asian): kimono, hanbok, qi pao, cheongsam, etc.
Western (European): Medieval, Renaissance, Victorian, etc.
Country-specific: Japan, Korea, China, Ireland and others​
A female dressed up in the whole 'gothic-lolita' style.
A maid, sort of like the style done in many anime, which I believe is French in origin
A girl who looks and dresses up all geeky, or it could be a school uniform style (flat shoes, skirt, tights, blouse-like shirt, glasses, hair in a braid or some other style)
A FEMALE or MALE in attire fitting for a high-fantasy / D&D / LARP event
A MALE in some shiny robed outfit (ie: choir, graduation, etc).

As for specific characters I want to see in cosplay, the list is quite exhaustive. As such I'll save you the trouble with links to image galleries of specific favorites. These are OUTFITS I want to see. I do NOT seek the actual characters depicted. The person you make up ~ABSOLUTELY MUST~ be 18+.

Cosplay Ideas:
(all work-safe images, nothing inappropriate)

Anime | RPGs | Other

Speaking of suggestions, if YOU prefer to dress as other characters (for this scenario) than the ones I linked to/listed above....whether I know them or not, please let me know. I just may consider them. Just provide a pic or name the title / character for me to seek out if it's something I don't know.

It's Springtime, and that means several things....warmer weather, the foliage budding, and my favorite yearly past-time....attending the hometown's big anime/RPG/everything 'geek' convention! I am one of many thousand attending. While he doens't do so himself, he most enjoys checking out all form of cosplay, especially the elaborate sorts. I have taken up residence in the 'presidential suite' of the attached hotel, and already have a room set up for photo shoots. Obviously, I am on the lookout for someone, A COSPLAYER of various anime and RPG characters whom I could meet at random and attempt kinks with. Can be con or non-con.

Males and others who ID as male, I love a lot of male characters as well. I'd love to explore with males who dress up as male characters, but Females who dress up as males are fine too.

=====

I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom