Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Haru-sama Wants To Get Wholesome and -Carried- Away!

Haruki-sama

Lover of Cuddles
Hello & Welcome!

========

I'm still looking for new players, so please feel free to message me.
If anything comes across as confusing, please don't hesitate to ask me.

I am hoping to find someone to fulfill the more 'niche' things I desire to see; more of the period/traditional attire and specific character cosplays from my favorite anime, games, and other things. I get it's an oddly specific thing few have experience with, but surely some know what I'm talking about....

I know what you're all thinking. "Wholesome play on a forum meant for the dark and depraved?"
Well, yes, that's the sort of things that excite me most. I want to have fun in short bursts.
I am unsure what's wrong with it, as such I am still looking for willing participants.

I do not seek a huge plot, if any, with this request!
I just want to explore some nagging fetishes I have without the hassle of a big plot.
Yes, they are somewhat outside of the norm / expected of most people.
I am hoping someone out there would be willing to help me out in realizing this fantasy.

To physically be upon another person's body through
'Lift & Carry'
(especially the piggyback method)
and a greater focus on foreplay over pure smut.

=====

For this setup, I was hoping to play my OC:
Name: Haruki Ryuzuki (click for image)
Height / Build: 5'8" / Lean build
Skin: White
Hair (style) / Eyes: Bright teal, long and usually in a big ponytail / Aqua-Blue eyes
Personality: Kind, loving, a bit weird, a little clingy at times, but well-meaning.
Relationship: In an RP setup, I keep it simple....we're complete strangers (ie: You're someone from a foreign country, or it's a random convention meet-up), or we're already close friends since childhood.

Types of People / Races and Physical Traits That Excite Me
=====

Making up a character or using some image/photo, so long as it's not site rule-breaking, will both work.
I expect your character / reference to at least be 21+. 18 is too sketchy, and anything below is obviously a no-no.

Females:
5' - 5'5" tall, with a Smaller bust (A to C). I'm not the biggest fan of exaggerated / large ones. B-C is perfect!

Male:
5'7"-5'10" tall with a more 'androgynous' / 'femboy'ish appearance w/ smooth skin having little to no hair. Smaller junk would be nice.

General:
Skin that is from ghostly pale to having a gentle tan
Average to lean/skinny build.
Darker hair shades. Brown to black usually.

From these regions:
Western / European
England
Wales
Ireland
France
Germany

Eastern / Asian
Japan
China
S. Korea
Philippines
Laos
Thailand
Malaysia

Fantasy Races
Elves

KINKS / Fetishes That Excite Me
=====

I have this weird fascination / fantasy of being carried by another, as I never got to partake in it myself. I do have an F-list Profile for a general overview of other fetishes and kinks I have, but I am hoping to nail down a few individuals to play out these where I (myself, me, my) could attempt them with your character.
Lift / Carry (piggyback is my absolute favorite. One would figure this is adorable, no?)
Lap-sitting
Wrestling around
Humping on the legs/feet.
Cuddling / Snuggling
Feeling Up Clothes / Watching How They Look & Move
Clothed Sex
Outercourse While Clothed

While they're Dressed in Unique/Unusual attire:
I hoped the above types of persons could be done up in these sort of outfits:
Cosplay (mainly anime and games (RPGs mostly)
Outfits that include a skirt, tights, flats, etc (School uniform, the 'geek' look, etc)
Traditional / Period clothing: (Medieval, Renaissance, etc, both Western (Europe) and Eastern (Asian) types)​

I do like to know how outfits look, feel and move, but realize this is tricky for many. Try your best.

Possible Settings
=====

Places We Could Meet:
An anime convention
A fantasy/gaming convention
Halloween gathering
Renaissance faire
A LARP Meet-up

Another possibility; We could also just stay at home, where we could have these outfits stored away in some large walk-in closet. I'd love to have various outfits 'modeled' for me (I'll have the camera locked and loaded in that case for a photo shoot). Carrying over the Ren Faire point above, maybe you work at one. Another idea may be that you do something that involves drama / acting (in a play or something else).
With the conventions and gatherings, those would all start as public scenes, and would end in private.

Dressup / Cosplay Ideas that Excite Me
======

Generic Outfits:
Traditional Dress
Eastern (Asian): kimono, hanbok, qi pao, cheongsam, etc.
Western (European): Medieval, Renaissance, Victorian, etc.
Country-specific: Japan, Korea, China, Ireland and others​
A female dressed up in the whole 'gothic-lolita' style.
A maid, sort of like the style done in many anime, which I believe is French in origin
A girl who looks and dresses up all geeky, or it could be a school uniform style (flat shoes, skirt, tights, blouse-like shirt, glasses, hair in a braid or some other style)
A FEMALE or MALE in attire fitting for a high-fantasy / D&D / LARP event
A MALE in some shiny robed outfit (ie: choir, graduation, etc).

As for specific characters I want to see in cosplay, the list is quite exhaustive. As such I'll save you the trouble with links to image galleries of specific favorites. These are OUTFITS I want to see. I do NOT seek the actual characters depicted. The person you make up ~ABSOLUTELY MUST~ be 18+.

Cosplay Ideas:
(all work-safe images, nothing inappropriate)

Anime | RPGs | Other

Speaking of suggestions, if YOU prefer to dress as other characters (for this scenario) than the ones I linked to/listed above....whether I know them or not, please let me know. I just may consider them. Just provide a pic or name the title / character for me to seek out if it's something I don't know.

It's Springtime, and that means several things....warmer weather, the foliage budding, and my favorite yearly past-time....attending the hometown's big anime/RPG/everything 'geek' convention! I am one of many thousand attending. While he doens't do so himself, he most enjoys checking out all form of cosplay, especially the elaborate sorts. I have taken up residence in the 'presidential suite' of the attached hotel, and already have a room set up for photo shoots. Obviously, I am on the lookout for someone, A COSPLAYER of various anime and RPG characters whom I could meet at random and attempt kinks with. Can be con or non-con.

Males and others who ID as male, I love a lot of male characters as well. I'd love to explore with males who dress up as male characters, but Females who dress up as males are fine too.

=====

I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Decided to dump Telegram after reading up about it. Too risky and not worth my time, and wasn't getting any interest from here as it was.
Apologies to anyone who may have wanted to use that. My Inbox here and Discord are still good to go.

Back
Top Bottom