Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Toys (OllixXRude and Not Ginger

She stirred a bit when she felt the bed moved, but Alice refused to open her eyes as she sighed. Her head was still spinning, but it was stopping and she felt better as the cold air had brushed against her skin. Her muscles loosened and she was hoping that she wouldn't have a hang over, even though she knew she wasn't drunk. She definitely felt like she was.

His arm felt warm and inviting and her body twitched when he touched her. She could feel his pulse through his veins and his heart beat through his chest. Alice was a bite surprised when he pulled her on top of him. Her eyes stirring and opening up half way to see his glasses-less face. He was so dang handsome, but then she started seeing double of him and closed her eyes again. Alice laid her head on his chest under his chin, her ear was pressed against his bare chest and she heard the loud flutter of his heart beat. The hairs on her arms and neck stood up as another moan escaped her lips from how good her felt. She could feel him through the thin cloth of the shirt and her bra and it was making her nipples erect. Alice molded into his arms but she thought he was only doing it so he knew she wouldn't try to run away. Hell, like she could in this condition? But then again, she didn't really care that he held her like this, she just knew he felt comfortable and her body molded against his perfectly.

But as her body molded to his and her nipples became erect, he found himself feeling every inch of her body as well. Her nipples might as well have been pressed against his bare skin. And her slight moan sent a shiver down his spine. This girl was driving him wild whether she knew it or not and he didn't know if he could behave until she recovered. So he closed his eyes tightly and tried to focus on something else. But every tiny movement she made rubbed her whole body against him just a little and he couldn't help but groan.

"Dammit...You have three options: Sit perfectly still, get off of me or recover quicker so that I can have my way with you." He moved a hand down to her rear and rested his hand on it, feeling every curve of her rear, enjoying how perfect her body felt. But becoming a vampire didn't change you that much. She must have been perfect before he had even bitten her. He was fairly sure that only option three would happen.

Alice blinked at his snappy attitude and yawned. "Uhnmgh..." She groaned. She tugged her dizzy body away from his hold as he rested a hand on her rear. She fell over on the other side of the bed and curled up in a ball. She was just so tired that all his words seemed to be smashed together as she yawned one last time. She rested her hands under her head and fell to sleep. Every now and then her leg twitched but she didn't notice it. Right now, Alice needed her sleep and when she'd wake up...then she should have been fully recovered. She just didn't know that, she just knew she was exhausted and him snapping at her wasn't helping. Besides, she didn't even know his name.

Alexander sighed a little at how she responded. Not a very cooperative girl. But she had at least moved away from him. Even a strong vampire couldn't resist that kind of temptation. So he sat up and grabbed his glasses from the nearby table before standing and walking towards the large book shelf. After a few moments of browsing he grabbed the latest book that he had purchased before pulling it off the shelf and moving to lay on the bed again. He opened it to the first page and started to read impossibly fast.

Now that he had a book to distract him, he could ignore the beautiful new vampire next to him. But still, even though he knew this was best for her, there was a part of him that was annoyed she was still recovering. It was a little distracting from his reading and he caught himself glancing at the balled up girl on occasion. She was so tempting...Soon he found himself leaving the room to sit on a couch down the hall. He couldn't stop himself.

Alice rested for the rest of the night and the whole day. She stayed asleep, curled up in a small ball like a cat. The shirt was incredible large on her's and it had to be his. It was all exposing her side by the way it laid but that didn't matter.

She stirred and kept her eyes tightly closed for a moment. But she blinked herself awake. No headache, there was no side effect. She had nearly forgotten she had been a human about half a day ago. This seemed normal to her, like she belonged here. Like this place had been waiting for her. Alice was sitting up and stretching as she searched the room. Her mouth was watering with a sudden desire for food and she stared around at the small room to see a book shelf.
A book shelf?
In a bedroom?
It seemed odd to her, but she didn't question it as she fluttered out of bed to read the titles of the books. She read them quite quickly and turned around when she heard the soft rustle of leaves outside and a 'who who' of an owl perched in a tree. She was tempted to find her way out of here ad dispose of that annoying rat in a tree.

"I'm hungry..." She muttered to no one in particular. But the unfamiliarity of her voice made her jump. It sounded so musical, soft and seductive and tempting that it had set her off guard. But it echoed around the room awkwardly.

Alexander was still sitting in the same spot so many hours later. Sleeping wasn't needed if you kept well fed. But when he heard her rustling in room he sighed a little. No doubt there would be a whole new series of problems to deal with. He had forgotten what it was like to be around a newborn. Then a mumble about being hungry rang loud and clear in his ears. She was a new vampire but she was well fed from his own blood. A single human would be enough to top her off for a few weeks as long as she did nothing too strenuous. That meant she wouldn't last long.

But he was in the doorway a moment later, his arms crossed. "Morning...You seem to have slept well." He looked her over, rather entertained by how surprised she seemed to look. "Now that you are a vampire I feel that I owe you some introduction. I am Alexander. But you may call me master or sir or anything like that if you wish. What is your name little vampire?"

Alice had fumbled to one book she had never read. Curious onto what it contained. She read the back when he fluttered in. She had heard his footsteps and jumped back, crouching in the corner as the book fell and thudded to the ground.

When he began to speak, that's when she had noticed her fangs were barred at him and she was making a disgusted face. But she examined him. With her new eyes, he looked so completely different than the first time she had seen him. He looked...flawless. Just like she felt. But her hands were on the bottom of the shirt as she straightened her back and cringed at his words. "Alexander..." Her own voice caught her off guard and she trailed off, listening to it's ringing beauty before trying to not get mystified by it and continued. "My name is Alice Rivers." She blinked, the name sounded funny on her tongue. But she ignored it. She huffed when he made the master comment and rolled her eyes with a soft laugh. "Right."

While she spoke he walked rather slowly compared to his normal speed, picking the book up as he crossed the room. "Alice Rivers...I see that you got some of your personality back. Last night you were whimpering and moaning every time I touched you..." He took a few steps closer, faster than before now. His hand lifted to stroke her cheek, ready to recoil if she struck at him. She seemed rather free of personality problems, though he couldn't completely sure. Soon his hand fell back to his side and smirked at her, his fangs clean of blood.

"I assume that you want something to drink. Well someone...I can take you out to find your own meal or I can bring you something to eat. I am obligated to take care of you after all." He still wore only a pair of jeans, not bothering to put on anything else. He had lived with the other two vampires who lived there for several decades and they were more than used to him.

She watched him very carefully when he moved slowly. She growled at his comments and pressed her back against the wall to try and get away from him. But before she could bolt to the other side of the room, he was there in front of her touching her skin. It radiated shivers through her body, making her gasp in sudden pleasure from the tingling sensation of his warmth. She would have moaned again had he not dropped his arm to his sides.

Alice looked at Alexander and stared at his fangs and his lips. But her eyes trailed hungrily elsewhere. She couldn't contain herself. It's like, with the added sight, strength, speed, and ability to hear, other more personal senses had increased. Like the feelings she got from him, and the lust that was tugging on her to move closer, to touch him.

She had been paying no attention to his words and instead her hand was on his chest, her fingers spread out, and the warmth of his skin made her arm shiver. But she kept her hand there for a bit before recoiling it and curling her hands up under her chin and above her large perky breasts. "What?..." She rose a brow in confusion, only getting the last word of what he had been saying.

Alexander was lost in his own thoughts as he spoke until her hand moved to his chest. He looked into her eyes, a little surprised at the lust he saw there. That made him smirk a little and he moved his hands to her hips as she asked what. "Seems like someone gets a little distracted when I touch her..." He leaned in and pressed his nose to her neck, which took quite a bit of leaning since she was so small. But as he rubbed his nose against her skin he gave her neck a gentle kiss. Then his tongue swept across the skin slowly, one of his hands moving down to her exposed thigh.

"If you are really lusting after me so much I will sate you for a while...You just have to beg me to." He smirked a little and ran the sharp tips of his fangs against her skin teasingly. It would be a little painful and it left a few rest streaks across her skin but as he ran his tongue along them a moment later they were gone. He liked this girl. She was strange.

Feeling his hands against her hips, made her body surge with pleasure and she couldn't help but moan. She could feel his hands through the fabric, if only it was gone... Alice listened to his words, she opened her mouth to speak, but having his nose against her neck had distracted her further. Then his kiss and his tongue, it made her squirm around in his hold, sliding a bit down against the wall as more moans illuminated from her lips. His teeth teasing her skin? She felt a small jolt of pain, but it grazing her skin had an odd way of feeling good. Still, she slammed her shoulder back against the wall as she felt her body getting heated.

"I want..." It was like she couldn't control her mouth. Like it was automatically responding to his words. But as she opened them to speak again, they slammed shut from his touching her bare thigh. Her back slide down a bit more with another soft pleased moan and her body shook. "...you..." She didn't want the say the word, but as soon as she knew she didn't, it was too late and it had already floated into the air surrounding them.

Alexander smirked a little. "You want me? That is a good girl..." He moved a hand from her hip to the top of her shirt, running along her body the whole way, even slowing on her breast to tease her just a little more. But once he reached the collar of her shirt, his patience was at its end. He ripped the garment off of her and his hand moved back to her breast. "If you want me then take off the rest of the clothes and tell me what you want."

Alexander was good at teasing a girl, especially one that seemed to sensitive to his touch. So he did his best to keep his body's reactions under control and as he undid the jeans, sliding both them and his boxers off, he wasn't erect at all. He didn't want her to know that he needed her body badly. She wouldn't be so willing of a pet if she knew he needed her. "Are you a virgin?"

She was about to say no to him, to change her words. But hearing his seductive words sent her off guard and she couldn't say anything as he cut the fabric of his shirt clear off her body. It went tumbling down to the floor in a puddle in no time. It was like he was hypnotizing her, and he probably was. But she had no control over her actions. Her body wanted something and it was willing to do anything to get it. The slightest touch against her breasts made her shiver and bite her bottom lip with a groan.

Some how, as she watched him undress, she had finished removing the articles of her clothing she her erect nipples and slit were visible to the world. All of her skin visible to him as she discarded the clothing onto the ground and examined his body. But his cock wasn't erect and she raised a brow at him as he continued to lean close to her. "I want.....I want..." She was trying to figure out a way to place the words on her tongue, "...you inside of me?" Was the stupid she could think to say. But hearing her next words sent a chill over her body, she felt extremely cold, but all the more turned on. "Yea.." She whispered and couldn't help from making a soft smirk.

Alexander couldn't help but smile when she said she wanted him inside of her. That was obvious from how she was acting. He was hoping for something more specific. But when she admitted to being a virgin it was much more understandable. "Ah...You don't know what you are doing. Well...Losing your virginity as a vampire is supposed to be fairly easy. Your body should adjust quickly." He moved a little closer and put his hands on her hips, easily lifting her off the floor before carrying her to the bed and tossing her onto the mattress.

Then he moved to lay over her, finally letting his body react. He was standing erect in a matter of moments, almost painfully aroused at the sight of her. "You look very tempting right now Alice..." He put a hand on her breast, rubbing her nipple softly before sliding his hand down between her legs. His fingers pushed against her teasingly, the tips rubbing against her slit.

Hearing his soft words made her relax as she twisted around uncomfortably, being so close. It was a bit awkward for her. Then she felt his hands and sighed deeply before he hoisted her up and surprised her. Se had been expecting him to penetrate her then, but then she was tossed almost playfully onto the bed. Alice rolled around a bit before laying on her back.

Then he was hovering over her and it made her more uncomfortable, but more drawn to him. It's like she could feel the heat building up from in between his legs and it made her lips gap open. But she shivered and squirmed with a soft, "Mmph!" when he toyed with one of her breasts. It made her open her mouth and moan. But his hand going in between her legs and toying with her folds or wet entrance made her spread her legs and shake her hips in a squirming around manner as even soft sweet delicious and seductive giggles left her lips. "T-then..why are you...teasing me!" She exclaimed her eyes closing and her brows furrowing as her breathing and moans increased over due time.

Alexander couldn't help but chuckle when she accused him of teasing her. "Well I had to wait while you were recovering from changing...Its only fair that I tease you a little." He rubbed the tip of his finger against her a little more before pulling his hand away to lick the tips, enjoying how she tasted. "Mm...You taste quite good Alice..." He reached down and stroked his length just a little to make sure it was nice and hard. Then he moved a little closer and rubbed the tip against her entrance. It made him groan just a little. It seemed that this enhanced pleasure went both ways.

He closed his eyes and groaned softly, his fangs glistening as he made a pleasured face. "Now prepare yourself..." Without warning he pushed just hard enough for his length to enter her, stretching her just enough for the tip to go into her. He shivered with pleasure as her entrance squeezed him and he found himself wanting to push hard and deep into her. "How does it feel so far?"

She couldn't help from laugh at his words. So that's why he had told her to be still or to move last night. But her laughing stopped when he continued to play with her and made her moan loudly. Then she opened her eyes to watch him lick at his fingers, noticing that they had been wet with her juices. Alice smirked and nibbled on her bottom lip, her cheeks managed to turn a bright pink at his words. Then she felt the tip of him rubbing against her. Her eyes got large and she grasped at the mattress of the bed quickly as a loud moan escaped from her lips, her body shivered in delight.

Oh he was good. He moved to quickly for her to object. Because by the time his words registered and she opened her mouth, her head was tilting back as she whined when he shoved the tip inside of her. She was extremely tight and her legs twitched apart as she let out a long sigh. The pain had only been momentary and now her body twitched around in complete please, wanting more as it seemed to get more wet than before. He felt so amazing inside of her that she didn't know what to say. "Mmmnph....g-good." She leaned her head back in it's first position and looked up at him smiling softly.

Alexander loved the sounds that she was making. But he was giving her the wrong impression of him as a lover. He wasn't gentle and he didn't really plan on making her feel good. He was going to be rough and sadistic. If she liked it then good for her. So he decided it was time to make that clear. His hands moved to her hips and he held them softly for a second before suddenly grabbing them tightly. He pushed in hard, filling completely with his length, groaning from the tightness as it wrapped around him. "Ah! Virgin vampires..." He leaned his head down a little and whimpered. "Feel so good..."

He couldn't believe that she managed to stay a virgin with how seductive she was. Every human she knew must have wanted her. But they couldn't give her the same pleasure he could with a single touch. So he moved a hand to her breast and softly rubbed her nipple with his thumb. But after only a few seconds of waiting, he started to move back and forth, his hips moving in a slow rhythm as he received wave after wave of pleasure.

She watched him closely. Feeling his soft hands on her side made her shiver and moan. But then his grip roughed and her legs tightened. But her head tilted back and she pulled on the sheets with a loud scream of surprise when he shoved his length all the way inside of her. Her legs shook violently at his sides as he mumbled and she tried to catch a breath.

Alice couldn't believe how pleasurable a single touch could be from someone. Or even the feeling of them throbbing inside of her and touching her back wall. Her breaths had calmed down, and her legs twitched lazily as they loosened up. Her butt even loosened. Well, all until he began to move his hips back and forth with his throbbing members. She felt the pleasure twist in her stomach and quickly, it twisted all over her body making her squirm around and move her head around as she moaned out in pleasure. Her moans were loud and filled the room, she couldn't believe anything could feel this good. Her legs even spread apart more on their own, twitching apart and flexing in pleasure as he moved. Alice's mouth had even began to water up, just like it had when she'd smelt the sweet scent of fresh human blood at the library.

Alexander couldn't help but smirk at how she was acting. She looked good even as she squirmed and thrashed in pleasure under him. "Mm...You feel nice and tight..." He pushed her down to the bed a little more, his hips moving a bit faster. Then, without warning, he leaned down to kiss at her neck. But only a moment later, his hips still moving to thrust hard and rough into her, he sank his fangs into her shoulder, groaning from the taste of her blood. Even though she was a vampire and her blood did nothing for him, she tasted so good.

But he found himself whimpering and groaning with pleasure in only a few moments. Blood and her tight hot entrance wrapped around him made him squirm and groan from how it felt. She was going to make him cum faster than her at this point. While he didn't care about her pleasure, he would feel a little inferior is she didn't orgasm before he did. So he let go of her neck to cut off some of the pleasure.

It was nice even without him talking to her like that. But her moans and whimpers only increased when he moved faster. Her body jerking around in pleasure as her face twisted with it as well. She closed her eyes tightly as her brows pulled together roughly. Then his movements increased into rough pounding ones that caused her rear to tighten up as she began to thrall out and scream in pleasure. Her face turned bright red and her body tensed. But her wild squirms were even more rapid than before.

Him latching onto Alice's neck and drinking from her, brought her more pleasure as well. Her legs moved loosely behind him as she screamed in pleasure. Drool rolled down the side of her face and soon her hips were joining them with their rough thrusts. But as her body seemed to start collapsing in on it self and she whimpered and whined with her screams of pleasure. Her body just couldn't hold on anymore as it tightened all the way and with one final pleasure long, wave of screams through out hr body, it released it's sweet liquid against him as her body twitched.

Alexander was very close to his orgasm when she came around him. No matter what kinds of things he did to this girl, she only seemed to love it. She seemed to crave his roughness and got only pleasure from it. So he decided that he would be rougher. He gave her a few more very hard thrusts while she rode her orgasm and he kept moving inside of her until he was on the very brink of his own orgasm. Then he pulled out of her and stroked himself for only a moment. His orgasm hit him in an explosion.

His seed shot out in a thick hot coating to cover her stomach, some of it pooling in her belly button. He licked his lips a little before giving her a wicked grin. "Good lord Alice...You are certainly fun to play with...Do you want me to do something like that again? I can take your anal virginity too." He smirked, his fangs clean of her blood now, gleaming in the light. She was going to be a good toy.

It was truthfully was odd that no matter what he did, bit her, be rough with her, take her virginity, hold onto her too tightly, that it caused her immense pleasure. But she could care less. Alice just knew, that she felt him throbbing wildly inside of her as he moaned and then she opened her eyes. She watched him throb in his own hand as he struck himself and she stared in amazement when he shot his cum out onto her. Though she wasn't very pleased with the yucky feel of it and cringed and moved to sit up.

Alice looked at him, she was a mess. Hair was everywhere clinging to her face. The wound he had just made on her neck was healing over the scar where he had bit her as a human. She just gawked at him and grimace, shaking her head. "No. I'm fine with keeping that virginity to myself." She held out a hand in front of her to gestured a 'no'.

(Do you have anything against anal or is just the character?)

Alexander moved closer to her and leaned in to kiss her cheek teasingly. "Fine...But you look like you had fun." He moved a hand up her thigh, enjoying the feel of her soft skin. "And I have to admit that you were really really good." He leaned his head to side and licked at the wound on her neck soothingly, his tongue darting out to give small licks to try and soothe any kind of pain. He was either going to let her have a break or make sure that he was fully pleasured. He couldn't decide which he would prefer. If she took a break she would probably be more willing. But he still wanted her so badly.

His glasses were sliding down his nose and the look he was giving her over the frames was lusty and seductive. She could really drive him crazy even if she didn't try. He was sure that they would end up breaking something in the apartment one of those times where he just lost control and decided he would have his way with her.

[Just the character XD]

Alice was panting softly and she couldn't help from smiling at his words. She moved her hand up and pushed the hair out of his face. "So do you." But when her head was moved for him to lick teasingly at the wound in her neck, it made her shutter and her body twitch with more desire. She was trying to keep her mental ideas, like not ever doing anal, in tact. But the lustful and seductive looks he was giving her was making her go insane with want. Still, she wasn't exactly fond of the idea of something being stuck up there. Her body twitched and quivered under him, almost melting fully to his whim. But her mental strength was only a bit stronger.

"You're not gonna let me..rest. Are you?" She breathed.

Back
Top Bottom