Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Toys (OllixXRude and Not Ginger

Alexander was sitting alone in his room, as he had for most of the last decade. It so boring. The solitude, the lack of good food and the contempt from the others living in the house. They thought he was some sort of disgusting monster. Just because he killed his food. Or was it because he tormented them before he killed them? He didn't really care. They were an emotionless robot and a child in a man's body. Fools...But some company would be nice. Though all the vampires he knew were not very receptive of his personality. There was only one option left and he had been considering it for almost a year. He was going to make his own plaything to entertain him. A vampire pet.

So he decided to do his best to look attractive. It was a good way to get a human to get closer. So he stood in front of the mirror, smoothing his shaggy dirty blond hair before pushing his purple-framed glasses up over his blood red eyes. Despite all the benefits, becoming a vampire didn't help with any eyesight lost before turning. He was nearly blind without them. But he had been told that the glasses looked rather attractive on him so he didn't mind all that much. But he couldn't quite decide how to dress.

It was a rather important question. After all, depending on what he wore, it would attract a very different kind of girl. Dressing like a rich and powerful man would result in an aggressive money-craving girl. That wouldn't be good for a pet he was going to give super strength to. Perhaps just something casual to make him seem younger. That would attract a cute and innocent girl who was close to or in her teens. After all, he was only eighteen in appearance.

Eventually he decided on a t-shirt featuring a picture of a Beatles album cover and a pair of jeans, which were slightly torn at places, mostly the knees. After slipping on a pair of high top shoes and tying them inhumanly fast he walked to the door of his room. It had been a month since he had left and he was very hungry. Four or five meals would be a good idea before trying to turn a human. That would be a good way to end up killing the girl. So as he opened the door and walked through the apartment he lived in, he didn't even bother speaking to his coven members. He was busy.

After feeding on nearly seven humans and leaving their bodies where ever he pleased, though he was certain they would not connect him, he went to a good place to find cute and shy girls. The city library. Not that he minded being their. You could only live for so long before beginning to enjoy books. So, after grabbing a few that he found interesting, he looked around for a target. It was a few minutes before he found someone he thought was interesting. So he walked to her side and smiled. keeping his fangs well hidden behind his lips. "Hello there..."

Being alone was a typical thing for her. She'd grown used to being alone, not having anyone to keep her company. Besides, diving into a good book was good enough for her. Why couldn't more of the guys she dated be like the guys in the books she read? Because, well, they were dumb. That was why, after this long horrible break up, with her incredibly handsome, strong, asshole boyfriend, she moved to the library, her only sanctuary.

Her hair was long and pulled over her right shoulder a bit, it was a shimmering brown with a red-ish tint to it. Well hell, it was almost completely bright red, and natural at that. Her eye brows were dark and slightly high arched, but not too much. Her dark green eyes drifted over the pages of the ginormous book she read. She had to keep it on the table and lean over it to read. She was a bit slouched over it. Her elbow on the table and her other hand tapping against the mahogany wood of the large library table that sat against the far wall. No one else was at the table and there was a soft light near by illuminating enough light for her to see the small print. Her pink full lips mumbled the words as her eyes scanned them through thick eyelashes.

She was wearing a purple top that clung to her form and showed her large breasts and her delicious curves. But a pink plaid jacket hung loosely over her shoulders. Her pants were tight jeans that made it look like she wasn't wearing anything, it looked like it was painted on with creases here and there to add to the fake looking effect. But they were definitely skinny jeans, black with a gold sparkle that shimmered whenever she moved. She tapped her foot to keep it awake, it was wrapped in a black kneed high boot that covered most of her skinny jeans. She had a black side bag slung over her wooden chair with her name embroidered on it. Alice Rivers.

Her body sprang from the chair when she heard his voice, and she fell on her butt on the ground. The book had fallen on her lap and she let out a soft sigh when she saw him. Alice was pretty, pretty enough that she was doing a bit of modeling here and there while she went to high school. Oh yes, she had just turned 17 about a few months ago. Her little neon green smart car was parked outside in the parking lot.

Alice Rivers looked up at him. She scrambled to her feet and put the big book with a little groan back onto the table in front of her chair. She stood at around four eleven, and she slide back into the chair gawking at him. "Hello. Cool colored contacts." She smiled softly, revealing pointed teeth with a perfect white smile. But they weren't fangs, like vampires had, they were natural human fangs that had never been filed down. "Can I help you with anything?"

It look a little effort not to laugh at her as she fell and even more when she stood. He towered over the girl at nearly six feet tall. But when she looked at him like that, he almost felt self-conscious. After all, she was staring. But then she commented on his eye color and he couldn't help but smile a little more, though he instinctively hid his fangs no matter how much he wanted to smile. "I don't think you can help me with anything involving the library...But you are gorgeous and I was wondering if you wanted to maybe do something with me. Get something to eat or something along those lines?" It was hard to talk like a teenager and his words were rather forced, though he was making an effort to sound like he was nervous, not trying to deceive her.

Then he noticed the large book that she had. He grabbed it away almost too quickly to be a human before looking over the title. It was one of his favorites and he smiled a little more, the very points of his fangs showing. So few humans enjoyed good literature. That was it. She was going to be his whether she liked it or not. So he looked into her eyes, his own rather seductive. "I love this book. Have you ever read it before?" This time his voice was not forced. Instead he sounded rather excited and his interest in her was more obvious. Pretty, sweet and smart. Even if she was going to be a pet, she would be a pleasant pet to talk with when he wasn't using her body.

Him asking her out on a date was not something she really wanted to hear. But he sounded so nervous about asking her out and he was so dang cute...But she had just broken up with her boyfriend today and wasn't in the mood for another relationship so soon. She pushed the hair out of her face and behind her ear reveling gauges that ranged from a big hole at the bottom lobe and got smaller in size as it climbed up her ear. There was a chain wrapped through the holes and the chain hung down from the biggest hole, it was connected to a little metal skull that held onto a blue feather.

"Sorry...Maybe we can just sit here and talk? I'm not really looking for a relationship at the moment anymore." Alice frowned, her hear hurt. It felt horrible telling some one she didn't know no. But she wasn't going to lie to the guy.

She swatted at his hands and made a loud noise when he hands smacked into the wooden table when he pulled the large book away from her. It was like, dictionary size with very small print. She looked at him as he studied the cover and she nodded her head sighing. "My grandmother used to read it to me when I fell asleep in her arms. I just wanted to re-read it now that I'm old enough to understand it. I never got to read the whole story."

When she denied him, Alexander managed to look rather disappointed. That just changed the way the game would be played. He was going to have her whether she liked it or not and he was fairly sure she wasn't going to like it. But then she offered to sit and talk with him and he very happily pulled the chair out before sitting down. As she explained the story behind the book's meaning to her, he nodded a little though he wasn't exactly listening. The copy of the book looked so strange to him. His was so much older and more worn. He had read it at least two dozen times.

"I read this book when it first came out...I have a first print of it at my house. What kind of books do you usually read?" Alexander's smile was hiding the points of his fangs now, but his interest continued. He would enjoy her company for a while before he took her against her will. After all, if she found him more interesting than she expected, she might be willing to visit his home. Maybe he could even offer to show her his private library. But then again, a teenager wouldn't exactly have a private library. He put his elbow on the table before resting his head on his palm, looking as handsome and sweet as he could manage. He wanted very much to have his way with this girl.

Alice wasn't sure why she was rambling. He just made her nervous for some reason and she let out a bit sigh to relax herself. She straightened out her back and fumbled through the pages of the book when he gave it back to find her place. She put a book marker in it before closing the book and blinking at him. His eyes glistened dangerously, but she shrugged. He was probably like very other guy she knew, that wanted her body and that was it. That's what she was expecting and she was right, but she didn't exactly know she was.

"That's odd..." She mumbled. "This book is like fifty years old...and your only...seventeen?" She mused. Raising a brow she glared at him. "I think someone's lying. If you must know I love vampire books. I just find all the different types of them very interesting, but that's all." She waved her hand around dismissively and leaned against the chair staring forward into the darkness.

Alexander's happy expression dropped when she mentioned the age of the book and his crimson eyes looked a little annoyed for a moment. He had made a big mistake already. But then she called him a liar and he smiled again. "You caught me. But I do have an original copy of it. I inherited quite a collection of books." But then she said what she liked to read and there was no helping it. He laughed out loud and his fangs showed fully.

"Vampire books? Pardon me for saying it, but vampire books are terribly written rags that have nothing to do with true mythology. Especially the modern ones. I mean, they get a few things right. Breaking into flames from being into sunlight is still after all...But glittering and falling in love with humans? Why would something that was so superior want to be with something like a human? I would change the human immediately so that I wouldn't snap them in half by accident. Its foolish..." His voice didn't have that teenage tone anymore. Instead it was wise, though cynical and mocking.

Alice rolled her eyes. "Please. If this is some lame attempt to hit on me, it's not working. I already told you I'm not interested. Besides, if I wanted to read a book all I had to do was get up." She waved her hands around gesturing her point.

It was his next cold words that had caught her off guard. At first she thought he was just debating with her and she began to agree. "The stupid Stephenie Meyer series pisses me off. IF it was a true story, it most likely wouldn't have a happy ending and there would be blood and guts everywhere. Besides, I'm pretty sure vampires don't glitter like a fag boy and prance around in meadows." But then she heard it all, the change completely in his tone and she shook herself. She scrambled to her feet as her stomach twisted. It didn't feel right being here and something told her this was very wrong. She grabbed her bag and slung it over her neck so the strap went in between her breasts and rested on her hip as she picked up the large book. "I should get back home. My grandmother's probably worried about me. It was nice to meet you and your weird...vampire looking self."

When she mocked the Twilight series he couldn't help but smile at her. She really was perfect. She understood how vampires acted even if she didn't think they were real. But then she seemed to panic. Obviously he had lost himself talking to this girl. She was too perfect for him to resist showing himself to her. But then she stood and put her bag on her shoulder. "Don't go...I am sure that a girl like yourself would be interested in knowing more about vampires." He decided that making her more panicked would make this easier. So he waited for her to blink.

In a blink of her eye, he was in front of her, now shamelessly showing his fangs. He moved again the next time she blinked, his hand moving to her throat, though he didn't squeeze. "In case you haven't figured it out just yet...I am the real thing. And I have a very unique offer for you. How would you like to be a vampire? Not like the childish stories you read. A real one...Powerful and terrifying...I will turn you either way so chose if you want to do so willingly."

Alice heard his words but she waved her hands nicely and shifted her book. She pushed the chair in and began to walk away. But when she blinked he was there and she froze in place. She stared at him and in a blurred motion he was in front of her, his cold hand on her throat without squeezing it. Her arms loosened the large book and let it make a large thudding noise as she stared wide eyed and open mouthed at him.

She frowned when she heard his words, his offer. "No. I don't want to be a vampire. What's the point in living forever if you see your whole family die? You can see the end of the world and such?" Somehow Alice, managed to take a step back out of his grasp. "I don't think being a vampire would be fun and frankly, if this isn't some sort of crude joke, I'm not willing to be a blood sucking beast."

Alexander chuckled a little when she explained her reasons. They were valid enough. But then again, after she turned, she most likely wouldn't be the same. If she was, he was sure she would snap at some point. Vampires never turned out normal. But then she backed away from him. "I don't much appreciate being called a blood sucking beast." He moved in a blur, behind her before a human could react, his arms around her waist. "You are sitting in a library looking so very appealing and you expect me to be able to resist? You just ended a relationship and if it is such a problem I will kill your family today."

He opened his mouth wide, his razor sharp fangs reflecting the light. Without warning he sank his fangs into her neck, almost groaning as her warm blood flooded into his mouth. But he made sure he didn't bite her neck anywhere that would cut off her air. He wanted her to be able to talk. So he left go, licking his lips a little. "Now...You will die in a a little while. A few minutes if I don't bite again. Or you can agree to become like me and you will be fine." He lapped at the bloody wounds softly, enjoying the taste of fresh blood.

"Why not offer this to someone whose more willing? I'm sure there's plenty of other girls around here!" She was shaking in fear, and her voice was getting weaker. Then she was cut short when he kept talking. How had he known about her breaking up with a boyfriend? She hadn't said any of that to him...

Her reactions were delayed anyways, and him moving behind her and wrapping his arm around her waist just made her frozen in fear. Her body blanched into a sickeningly pale color. She looked terrible. Then she felt him dig his fangs into her flesh and heard his moans. She was expecting terrible pain, but it's wasn't exactly like that. Yeah it had hurt when he pierced the skin, but then she couldn't help from moaning in enjoyment.

Alice was on the floor, her shaky hand against her neck and she looked up at him. Great. Die or live and watch death for centuries with a stranger? Hmm. Great list of choices. She looked around as though the answer would magically evaporate in the air. "I don't know what I want!" The pain struck her then, and it made her gasp. She didn't realized her neck had hurt so bad till that point, and she literally rolled around on the floor in pain as if she could smother out the pain.

Alexander was good with people. He could read someone as easily as he read a book. She was alone in a library and she seemed to detest the idea of being in a relationship even though she obviously found him attractive. That meant she had been in a relationship recently. But he didn't bother telling her this. Instead he watched her roll in pain, a smirk on his lips as he licked them clean of her blood. "The reason I didn't choose a different girl is because..." He put a foot on her chest to stop her tossing. "I didn't choose a different girl because I want someone who will be able to interest me. Not to mention you truly are gorgeous."

He lifted his wrist to his lips and bit it rather hard, though he didn't flinch. He was used to being bitten by now. Vampires loved to bite each other. But he had a very specific reason for doing it. He held his wrist over her, letting the blood drip onto her chin. "Well if you drink my blood then you will change. If not I will put you out of your misery. Its your choice and my wrist will take only about ten more seconds to heal."

Alice couldn't scream she was in so much pain. But with a roll onto her back, his foot was lightly on her chest. Just enough pressure to keep her from moving around and not enough to hurt her. Her eyes were watery with pain and she listened to him vaguely. Her lips were pale, as was her whole body and she looked ghostly. Still, in the back of her head she couldn't believe this was happening, it was too weird to be true.

She cringed when she heard him bit into his flesh, or at least cut it in a manner to make it bleed for her. Alice tried to squirmed from under his foot as he stayed put. Then the blood started dripping onto her chin and it made her cringe in disgust. She wanted to tell him to stop and as soon as some of it entered her mouth, it hit her like that crazy time of the month when you're so horny you don't know what the hell you are doing anymore, you just know you need it. That's exactly what happened, minus the horny part, she needed it, his blood. Alice of course would have gladly rejected it if she hadn't had it on her tongue. Now she just let it drip onto her mouth as she heard the large whining groan escape her lips. But she didn't say anything, she couldn't find the voice to.

Alexander couldn't help but smirk as she opened her mouth to allow his blood to drip into her mouth. She would change quickly if she drank like that. It wasn't uncommon for a human to crave blood when they first began to turn. So he gave his wrist another bite, opening it more before getting to his knees and putting his wrist against her lips. It would take only a minute or two for her to become infected with the vampiric virus from his bite. And his blood would work to send it rushing through her body to turn her. "There we go...Drink it all up and you won't hurt anymore."

He didn't have the heart to tell her what he had planned for her later. She would be abused and used like some sort of living toy. And as he looked her over, now covered in blood with her red hair splayed out around her like some sort of demonic halo, he smiled at her. "Gorgeous...You will be a perfect vampire." He wiped a little blood from her lips and licked it from his thumb, waiting for her to finish turning, which would send the craving for blood away for a while. He wanted to see if her mind made it through intact.

The blood started falling quicker into her mouth. But she didn't really notice why. She just knew as soon as his wrist was close to her lips that she wrapped her little arms instinctively around it to keep it in place. She sank her teeth into his flesh and drank, washing away the pain that was swelling in her eyes and she paid no attention to his words.

It was too late for Alice then when she finally pulled away from his wrist. She jerked around and pain, but she didn't scream. Her body twitched and felt sore, but it didn't really feel as bad as his biting her and just letting her bleed had. In a way it felt very inviting. Alice curled up into a ball on the floor, her red hair was sprawled out on the floor and it's color had shifted to a more unnaturally red red, a dark deep scarlet red that looked like blood. Her eye brows matched it and had become a bit higher arched, making her look more seductive. Her skin shifted into the pale snow white it had been when she had been loosening blood. And her green eyes were bright and glowing, her eye lashes were darker and longer with more thickness to them. Her cheeks were more defined and her lips fuller, rounder more perfected. Sadly, she almost looked like a fucked up barbie doll, but she wasn't, she was scarier than that.

For a long while she just looked ahead at the bookshelves as the bit mark in her neck had raised into a crescent scar that was a shimmering pale, marking where she had been bitten forever for the change. Slowly she looked over at him but her expression was blank. "Is it over?" She mumbled her voice was sweet and had a musical tone to it like she was singing out her words, which she wasn't.

Despite the fact that she was no longer bleeding, she was covered in blood and for anyone besides a vampire, especially one who had seen it several times, she would be absolutely terrifying to look at. For him, she was inviting and seductive. He found himself leaning next to her and brushing her hair away to lick at the delicious blood all over her. "Yes...Its over. You are a vampire now. Not as glamorous as it is in your little books is it?" He was suddenly on the other side of her, looking into her eyes, though it would have seemed much slower to her now than before.

"Now how about you sit up and tell me how you feel. Because I am still strong enough to make you do whatever I like. And I am going to tell you now that we are going back to my home to become better acquainted. I would like to know what my new vampire toy is like." He stroked her cheek rather affectionately, though his eyes were lusty and sadistic.

Her eyes followed his motions slowly. She could see everything like it was in slow motion, there was no blurring of her vision. And everything seemed insanely crystal clear to her. His hand was warm and inviting, not like it had been before and she let a long sigh of relief.

Alice's eyes found his. Slowly, but with one big movement, she was sitting up and looking at him. Her hair had seemed to grow longer and thicker and more insanely straight than it had been before. Her nails were even longer and harder, almost like steel but perfectly still manicured. She nodded her head and looked at him. "Dizzy..." She mumbled. Her head was spinning and as was the room, she felt drunk but knew she wasn't. Everything was just weird now. "Vampire toy?" Her brows furrowed a bit confused but she could hear the heart beats and soft shuffle of feet in the distance. A library worker was going to be coming in their direction soon. But he stroke her cheek and she nearly melted in his hand. His touch felt incredibly irresistible.

Alexander nodded a little. "Dizzy is normal. You are a whole different species and your brain is receiving a lot of new signals." But when she questioned being a toy he smiled a little and leaned closer. "Yes. I turned you because I wanted a companion. I chose you for obvious reasons..." His hand slid down her cheek to her shoulder, his thumb rubbing the skin there. "You were a sexy human and now you are ever better." He stood suddenly, the sound of the librarian loud in his ears now. They only had a little while. "But for now I think we should leave. Would you like me to carry you?"

He was rather kind for the moment. But that was where he was truly sadistic. She would be treated like his vampire princess until he decided he wanted to be rough. Then she would be forced to pleasure him and he would not be gentle even if she submitted. But for now, he extended his hand, his mouth almost watering as he looked over his tempting, blood-bathed pet.

Her head spun more when he rose to his feet so suddenly. Her head cocked to the side without her noticing as she listened to his words. But it was drowned out by the loud thudding of the approaching heart and the pulse beneath flesh. Her body shook with desire as her eye brow raised at his question. Alice looked up at him and it was like she was staring at two of him. Her vision was trying to focus with the dizziness in her. She rose to her feet but stumbled back swaying back and forth with her hand on her head. But she fell forward on her hands and knees and groaned. She hadn't this dizziness, she felt totally wasted but sober at the same time.

"Fine.." She mumbled. "You can carry me...I can't seem to stand up on my own anymore." She sighed and that's when she heard the loud foot steps stop.

"Oh geeze! Ma'am are you all right?" She heard the pats of foot steps as the librarian tried to run over her, and Alice's body locked up from the scent that wafting into her nostrils. But she wasn't at all hungry, he had already fed her in a way. Still, the smell made her mouth water.

Alexander sighed a little when she said that he had to carry her. But then the librarian came over, asking if she was alright. Then he smelled her. This librarian smelled particularlly tasty and he was still a bit hungry. "Everything is fine..." And without a sound he was on the woman, his fangs sunk deep into her throat, her voice gone from the sharp teeth that cut off her air. He drank deeply for a few moments, sated rather quickly before letting go and dropping the woman. "There we go..."

He grabbed her off the floor and tossed her over his shoulder, licking his lips clean while he walked. "Close your eyes...Its not a good idea to watch me run if you are dizzy." Then they were gone in a flash. It was obvious that she would be very tempted to drink from the old woman and he didn't want her drinking too much. It was bad for a young vampire to indulge her thirst often. And less than two minutes later he opened the door and tossed her onto a bed. "Welcome to your new home."

The blood hit her like a brick wall when it hoisted it's way into the air. She jerked her head in the direction he was in, seeing him crouched over the librarian and sucking the sweet delicious smelling blood from her neck. But as she moved to get to her feet to go to the blood, he dropped the lifeless corpse and turned around to look at her. Her body instantly reacted to the sight of blood on his lips. Alice had sprung onto her feet as her body had grown hard, and she had nearly flung herself on him. But that was before he hoisted her and flung her over his shoulder like a bag of rice.

At first, she struggled but then she relaxed into the warmth of his flesh. Queer, but she could definitely feel his body through the cloth of his clothes. It made a moan sink out of her lips that she didn't notice as she closed her eyes and held her breath.

It was so fast that all she noticed was being flung onto the bed and rolling on it till she stopped. Her head spun more now and her face seemed paler than before. Alice was defiently feeling sick as she jerked her head to look at him. She tried to see where she was, but all she knew was this had to be a room from the large bed she rested in. "Home.." She said the word like an alien being on her tongue.

It took Alexander only a moment to join her on the bed. "Yes...Home. This is where you will be living from now on." He put a hand on her shoulder softly, stroking her skin softly with his thumb. He was rather gentle now, a small smile on his face. She was his now and after a little rest she would be in the best shape of her life. "Now get comfortable and lay back. The dizziness should pass soon enough. Then after that I will show you what you will be doing as my pet."

He moved quickly again, almost faster than even she could follow, and left the room for only a few moments before returning with a very long shirt. "You might want to wear something more comfortable as well. Those jeans and that low cut shirt art enticing but they cannot be comfortable." He smirked a little, his fangs showing again. Now he didn't have to hide them.

His hand touching the soft flesh that was visible made her body shiver with pleasure at it's warmth and soft feel, but it had a rough touch to it as well. Alice laid her head down on the mattress, her head was a bit away from the pillows. She was sprawled out on the bed when he vanished and reappeared. Her eyes were still opened as she gazed on the large shirt and saw his wicked grin on his face showing the blood still visible on his pointed white teeth, his fangs.

Alice somehow made it up and over to him. But she was swaying back and forth when she took it. "Thanks....where's a bath-..." But as she twirled around she found the large door opening into the bathroom. She would have gladly ran inside and changed in it, but her head was spinning so dramatically that she didn't think she'd make it. Instead, Alice stripped off all her clothes except the spandex blue girl short boxers that road up a bit on the firm skin of her slick rear, their were little smilies faces on the front. And her bra, though she didn't need one anymore!, matched her spandex undies with a bit of lace around it. Alice slide on the big shirt and fumbled over to the bed, tumbling into it's soft exterior and just laying there sprawled all over it once more.

Alexander would have gladly left her to rest until he saw her strip off her clothes and he couldn't help but smile, his attraction to this girl peaking again. God she was incredible. If he didn't have the self control a vampire developed over their long lives, he wouldn't even let her recover from her change. But he did have that control. So instead he pulled off the t-shirt he was wearing and put his glasses on the stand next to his bed, kicking off his shoes carelessly, before laying next to her. Even though he wasn't going to have sex, he was going to have some fun.

He moved to lay right next to her before putting an arm around her. Then he shamelessly pulled her on top of him, holding her tight to him. With only her underwear and the shirt to get in the way he could feel almost every curve of her skin and he loved how it felt. Soft and warm and flawless. She seemed to enjoy having him close as well. At least that was the impression he got from all of the little moans she had given him.

Back
Top Bottom