Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Toys (OllixXRude and Not Ginger

Alexander gave her another small lick before sitting up and smirking. "I haven't decided if I want to take a break or go once more. But I think I have an idea that you may enjoy." He stroked her cheek softly before turning her to face him, kissing her teasingly. "I think we should take a bath together...You are all covered in my cum and I want to wash it off so it doesn't get all over my bed." He sat up and stretched a little, groaning from how he felt after cumming.

He had planned on abusing her and simply having his fun, but she seemed to be so addicted to him and he was just as addicted to her. Proof of that was that his length was still hard, painfully so. Vampire regeneration had its benefits. As long as they didn't become to hungry, they could keep having sex. "Either that or I have my way with you on the floor..."

Having him touch her cheek made her shiver and sigh peacefully. Her face nuzzled into his hand. Then feeling his lips suddenly against hers made the hairs on the back of her neck stick up. She pressed back into the kiss but all too quickly it was gone. She stared at him for a long time. Speechless.

When Alice regained her voice she rose a brow and shifted on the bed. Her legs felt sore and so did in between her legs, but it was quickly dying down, and she was still completely drenched in her own wetness. She could almost drown in it. "I guess I like the bathe idea. This is disgusting feeling." But she was still addicted to him and seeing him still erect made her smile. "I might have to take you up on the other offer later." She cooed. Alice was off the bed and standing in front of it in no time. Her hair feel down and dangled loosely at her waist as she looked at him from over her shoulder. "Coming?"

Alexander smirked a little when she said it was a disgusting feeling. "So would prefer I came inside of you from now on?" He moved to stand behind her when she asked if he was coming, His arms went around the girl from behind and he pressed his still hard length against the back of her thigh. "I will be cumming soon enough...I promise you that little temptress..." He leaned in to kiss her neck on the scar he had caused before licking it. "But for now I promised you a bath."

He dropped his arms to his sides and after pressing his length against her a little more, moved around her to walk into the bathroom. It wasn't overly large or luxurious but the bath could certainly fit two people if one sat on the other. When Alexander started the water for the bath he turned to her with a smirk. "Do you really think that you will get out of this bath without having sex?"

Alice was just about to move forward when she felt his presence behind her. Then his arms and their warmth wrapped around her that it made her squealed in surprise as a shiver rippled through her body. Instantly, her body leaned back against him and soft moans echoed from her lips as he pressed into her. She leaned her head back to look up at him raising a mocking brow at his words. "Someone defiantly likes to make sex jokes." She could not contain her laughter.

She followed him into the bathroom and looked around. It looks medium size but warm and cozy and she found him leaning over the tub to start it up. She stood in the doorway, blinking a good cluster of times before looked at him with a confused expression as he looked at her. Then his words floated into her ears and sent more shivers rippling through her body. "I guess...we'll have to wait...and see." She muttered before slowly, and not at all gracefully, moving beside him. It seems getting your vampire legs took a while. She ran her fingers over the tip of the water, letting the water ripple from her touch as it filled the small one person tub. It was warm, and she liked the feel of it against her new tight sensitive skin.

Alexander did very much enjoy sex jokes. After all, they were fairly entertaining and they were good for getting a rise out of the less sexually open people. But he couldn't help but chuckle as she walked like a drunk across the room, nearly falling all over herself. "Well...I have a good guess but I will keep it to myself." He moved quickly and gracefully, stepping into the tub and sinking to sit on the bottom with almost as few ripples as her finger caused.

Then he held out his arms, waiting for her to join him. "Now come on Alice...I will wash all that nasty cum off of you and you can rub yourself all over my after that." He knew by now how much effect even the smallest touch had on her. He could drive her wild in this bath without even touching anywhere sexual. But of course, he wasn't going to stay away from her sensitive areas.

She listened to him chuckling at her and was tempted to see if she tear open his throat. Then the thought pondered in her head at all the blood that would squirt from his neck when she did that. She wandered what his blood would taste like to her now. Her thoughts diverted back to him when she heard the soft movement of displaced water when he sat into the full tub. She looked at the arm extended out to her and rose a brow. Alice hadn't even paid the slightest attention what he was saying as she turned the knobs so the water stopped pouring in to the already full tub. With that, she took his arm and ungracefully moved into the tub. This was a lot worse than being drunk or trying to get your sea legs. It felt like she had been crippled for her whole life and this was her first time ever walking.

Alice was going to sit opposite of him, but somehow she had slide in a weird curled up position on his lap. Her shoulder rested against his bare chest and made her shiver and mo- she bit roughly on her bottom lip to stop the moaning sinking out of her lips and into the air. Alice was thinking about getting up, but with her ungraceful movements so far, it would be a disaster. The water was warm and relaxing and being in it and curled up against him made her eyes heavy. She hadn't realized she was so exhausted till now.

Alexander kept the chuckle to himself when she fell awkwardly into his lap and his arms quickly wrapped around her as she started to relax. She seemed to be adapting to her new vampire life quite quickly. "How are you enjoying being a vampire do far?" He had to admit, this turned out a little different from he expected. He had expected her to resent him and try to fight him as he teased her into bed with him. But she begged so willingly and he was rather excited to see how this would turn out in the long run.

His hand moved down to softly stroke her thigh, his fingertips running along the skin for a moment before moving back up to her stomach. She was so soft and intoxicating. He was starting to believe that this could end up being more than sex. He might have to get rid of her if that happened.

Alice rested her head against his body. It was so soft, warm, it was perfect. But she didn't know quite how to feel about being a vampire. "Everything's so strange now. It's like I'm an infant. I don't enjoy it." But she couldn't help her legs twitch from his touch and a soft pleased moan escape her lips.

She settled down when his hand rested on her stomach. It was odd to say that it felt very natural there. Alice looked up to see his expression and blinked. "You look...like something's bothering you?"

Alexander stroked his hand up and down her stomach slowly, enjoying the softness of her skin. "Well...I was thinking of how much better this is than I expected. I was looking forward to having a little timid vampire who didn't want to have sex with me. I like being forceful. But a sexy vampire like you who is so willing to have fun with is even better." He leaned down and bit her neck teasingly before licking at it. He was addicted to the taste of her skin and he was starting to think she didn't mind the biting and licking.

"In fact I think I might want to upgrade you to more than a pet. Maybe a plaything or a sex toy. Those are much better." He kissed her cheek very close to her lips before licking the corner of her mouth. Then his hand moved up to her breast and cupped it softly. "I bet you want more from me than I am giving you too..."

Alice shivered and squirmed slightly around at his nipping of her neck. She gasped a bit but couldn't help from smiling and giggling. His hand on her stomach felt so right, so comfortable that it scared her to some degree. She mused softly to herself. "I could fight back if you like. But I've never been much of a fighter." Came out her smooth words.

She listened to him and her whole body twitched at his teasing movements. His lips against her cheek his tongue colliding against the edge of her mouth and his hands cupping her breasts. It made her whole body tingle as soft moans emitted from her lips. She nodded instantly, not really paying attention to what he said just knowing that his touch felt good. Alice rose her hands and placed them on his forearms. She wondered if her touching him was as addicting as him touching her was.

Alexander absolutely loved her touch. It was soft and addicting, so different from what other vampires felt like. He didn't know if it was because he had turned her, or because he was so attracted to her or something like that. "I don't think I would like you to fight back right now. But I don't think you could if you wanted to. You loved sex the first time you had it and I am sure you want it again." He moved his hand up to her hair and pulled it roughly, tilting her head back.

"But I will be plenty rough if you want. I specialize in rough." He pushed her forward a little, her body moving away from him. "I think I want to take your second virginity now. Any objections?" It was obvious from his tone that he didn't really care what she answered. He wanted her and she was his to do what he wanted with.

She felt embarrassed from his mocking words. It was true. Her first time had felt more amazing than she could have ever imagined. She didn't even have to wait too long or body to adjust to him. May there were kicks out of being a vampire minus the blood sucking and living forever part.

A gasp emitted from her lips from the rough tug of her head back. It made a soft popping sound and she moaned again. How odd was that. He was tugging roughly on her head but it felt enjoyable. Too enjoyable. Still, Alice gave in to her senses and smiled at him. Her eyes caught his as best they could. "If that's what you really want. But it doesn't sound like I have much of a choice."

Alexander couldn't help but smirk as she only moaned as he hurt her. "No you don't really. But you don't seem to mind. All you do is moan and smile when I hurt you." He pushed her down onto her hands and knees without warning, putting his hand on her rear. "You know...I only picked you because you are gorgeous. Such a cute butt and sexy curves. Not to mention how tempting those tight clothes were on you."

He didn't seem to really worry about her as he moved closer behind her. After all, he noticed that she didn't seem to mind when she lost her virginity. So as he pushed against her rear teasingly for a moment, he didn't think twice before pushing into fill her completely. "Mm...Nice and tight. You feel especially good around me." He licked his lips before running his hand up her back slowly, then grabbing the back of her head by the hair and tugging it back again. "Do you like me hurting you like this?"

Alice couldn't complain for him picking her. Everything he did to her sent her pleasure. "I've never felt so much pleasure from someone or gotten over someone so quickly before." She mused again with a soft cackle. But she found herself entranced by her own musical laughter and then she was forced on her hands and knees. Her long hair made a barrier around her face. But she didn't mind him touching her. Her rear clenched when he teased with it at first. His hands resting on her rear making her moan softly again and no doubt she was wet again.

A shriek left her mouth for a split second, then it was replaced by soft chuckling and moaning as her rear clasped around him. Her back arched and she shivered a bit as he traced his hand up her back. Another pleased scream left her lips followed by soft chuckling as he tugged roughly on her head and her neck cracked once more. "Mmm...I do..." She moaned. It was evident she did, her body clenched around him so tightly it was probably nearly impossible to move.

"Good...Because I will not be nice to you just are a good girl. In fact, I will only be rougher because I know you get off on it." He was having a bit of trouble moving now because of the tightness of her rear. But he managed to start a slow pace, groaning immediately. "I think this time I will cum inside of your cute little ass." Soon he was groaning as he picked up his pace, fucking her rear without mercy. "I bet you would like that." He pulled her hair again, lifting her off her hands and pulling her to lean back against his chest.

"What kind of pain do you want? Biting? Scratching? Spanking? Maybe you just want me to push you around. Pull your hair like that and punish you for being such a horny girl." He licked her neck teasingly before letting go of her hair, letting her fall to the water of the bath. "Either way, I think you will learn a lot about vampires and sex..."

Alice moaned loudly from his soft thrusts. But she began to tighten up and scream in sheer pleasure as his thrusts became more rapid. She thrusted back against his hips roughly. She would have let her head fall had it not been the simple fact that he was keeping it pulled back. Alice drooled as she held a smile on her face and moaned and screamed every now and then from pleasure.

When he lifted her up and she felt his chest against her back it mad her wriggle around and scream in pleasure. "Uhhhh....anything..you do feels gooood..." She moaned through drools and soft screams. The water splashed up around Alice and drenched her hair and half her back, but she didn't care. Her face pressed up against the side of the tube as she screamed in pleasure. Oddly, she was almost ready to release again.

Alexander couldn't help but grin as he saw her moaning and drooling with pleasure. "My god Alice. You really like this." He grabbed her hips tightly and started to thrust harder. "But I think you are going to cum too fast. Keep that up and I might have to keep you going until you release a few times." He gave her a wicked smirk and gave her thrusts that would shatter a human. But she was his vampire toy and she could take it. Then a hand raised up and he gave her a hard spank, enjoying the sound her skin made when his hand met it.

"With how much you like sex, I might have to get a few vampires to help me. I could get them to help me fill you up completely and we could all cum all over you..." He scratched his nails down her side a little, enjoying being able to hurt her as much as he liked. "Or I could tie you up and treat you like a useless little fuck toy. I bet you would absolutely love that...Bound up and abused..."

By the rate this was going. She might actually break the tub in two. But she didn't care. She screamed in pleasure as her face turned bright read. Her back arching as she pressed back with her shaky hips and began to pant. With that loud clacking smack against her rear that left a red mark, she screamed into another orgasm. Her whole body convulsing from pleasure but she continued her rapid thrusts as she drooled and moaned more.

"Ugh...." Alice moaned barely able to talk with all her drool filling into the water of the tub. "That sounds....goooooood..." She dragged out the last moan as her toes curled and her breasts pressed up against the railing of the tub.

Alexander smirked, watching her orgasm and show that she was absolutely loving it. "Good. I don't feel like treating you like a proper little lady." He gave her another spank before starting to thrust a little harder again. But he didn't last as long as he had hoped. His hands suddenly gripped her hips tightly and he let out a long groan, his seed exploding into her ass. "Mm..." He leaned forward to bite her shoulder as his cum filled her.

But as his orgasm came to its end, he pulled out of her, letting out gasping groan. "You are really a fun girl Alice..." He stroked her side softly. "I never met a vampire who drooled with pleasure when I fucked her. You certainly seem to be shaping into a sex addict. Now, would you like me to wash you up?" He licked his lips a little, his fangs gleaming as always.

Alice had screamed and wriggled around in pleasure when he had released in side of her. But that had quickly ended and her pants were very loud and crisp. Her rear fell down and she sat up looking back at him. Her mouth was still wide open, the line of drool still there as she gasped for her breath. Then a wicked pleased smile ran across her face and she licked her lips.

"Depends....are you going to wash me seriously or are we going to just spend all day in this cramped tub?" She tilted her head to the side curiously as she grinned at him.

Alexander couldn't help but give her a sly smirk. "Well...If you let me wash you I promise that it won't end with you being clean. At least not the first time. After I have my fun driving you wild..." He licked his lips a little. "I will clean you completely. Then we can go about having a normal day. Unless you want to stay in here all day." He reached over to wipe a bit of the drool away.

"I think that with a little practice we could go for a long time with that kind of pleasure and not cum..." He stroked her cheek softly. "I am sure you would love it if I could fuck you all through the night and not have to stop." He leaned down to kiss her lips softly, his tongue running along them right after.

A shiver passed through her whole body and she pressed her lips eagerly to his when she felt them against her own. She moaned against them and her body twitched form his words ringing in her ears. "Mmmm....that sounds so nice.." Man was Alice turning into a freak. For once, she had totally forgotten about what a monster she had become hearing him talk about all the pleasure he could give her for a whole night non-stop was making her skin crawl with a sudden urge for him. She moaned louder against his lips. "Maybe you could wait to wash me off?"

Alexander's thumb moved to stroke her lips slowly and Alexander's lips curled into a small smile. "Fine...I will wait to wash you off. But what are we to do while I wait?" He tilted his head to the side and moved his lips to her neck before giving it a gentle kiss. Only a moment later he gave her skin a teasing lick and after that, it was followed by a quick, hard bite. He wasn't only interested in sex when it came to this girl. If she was to be around for so long she would have to be able to talk with him. But for now, after how much he wanted her even from when she was human, he was going to fuck her until he couldn't stand it.

Back
Top Bottom