Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Love + Beasts or Robots (Male human/Anthro x Sentient female beast, pokemon, machine, etc)

Closed - no longer seeking

Carefree_Snake

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
outdare-snake-snake.gif
Hint: If you're in mobile, consider activating desktop mode in your browser. You wont be disappointed ;)

Yes we double!

*Some conditions apply

Greetings, fellow travelers. It seems you're interested in knowing more about the exoticness of the stories your scaly guide is about to show you. I am most certain we can find some common ground when it comes to non-humanoid roleplays. Note that the scenarios listed here are mere concepts and therefore, they are meant to be expanded upon, edited, even scratched over and rebuilt. None of the aforementioned scenarios are set in stone and thus you are encouraged to brainstorm or even offer your own ideas. I am also offering a little treat. I am willing to give back. That means if you reply to this thread I am more than willing to double in order to satisfy your cravings. But before you proceed, allow me to clarify some aspects.

• Clarifications

• All non-humanoid creatures are fully sentient, of sexual maturity, and of at least human intelligence.
    • My preference for this thread is that you play any of the female feral creatures described here. Of course, I offer to play something of your choosing in a separate RP (as long as it doesn't go against my limits)
    • In case we double, I will only play MXF or Herm/FutaxF
    • Again, in case you want us to double: I ask of you to please be fair (Only ask what you would give in return), The scenarios will be done at the same time (I value your time so this is the most fair way to satisfy our rp needs).
    • Respecting boundaries is the key for a good partnership. I will respect your limits, and so you should respect mine.
    • I don't do fandoms per se. I might be willing to play in a world already created and with set rules, I just don't do canon characters.
    • No oneliners, please. I am not very exigent with the amount of text we write. However, onelines aren't a good way to get a story going.
    • Most of the ideas are planned so either of us plays one of the multiple non-human creatures. I will provide options for whichever path you chose.
    • Last but not last. Message me your favorite dish if you read any agreed with the clarifications.

• Yay-Yays (Kinks)wearenostrangerstoloveyouknowthe
    No-no. I dont write this! This is my no-no list! 🎶
    Lovemaking​
    Cheating​
    Consensual​
    Rape/Rapeplay​
    Aftercare​
    Torture, Humiliation​
    Wet Sex (Shower/Sweaty Sex)​
    Harem/Reverse Harem​
    SENTIENT Female Ferals/Inter-Species​
    Cuckhold/Cuckquean​
    Sweat, Musk (on females), Excessive Cum, Cum Inflation, Excessive Female Ejaculation
    Blood, Vomit, and I might be forgetting something else haha
    Master x Pet Dynamics/Sweet and Lovely Power Dynamics​
    Abusive Dynamics​
    Tail-Pulling, Marking/Being Marked, Biting/Being Bitten, Being Scratched, Mating Seasons​
    Dismemberment, Vore, Gore/Ryona, Necro​

Vaginal, Anal (Giving), Rimjob (Giving), Oral (Giving and Receiving), Anatomically Correct Genitalia/Unusual Genitalia and stuff like lipples and such
    I don't know what to write here anymore XD

That was a little long, don't we agree? Here, rest by this camp fire.
🔥
/|\​
I hope your energies are replenished. Now, without further ado, the roleplays

Feral Ideas

Human/Anthro x Female Insect (Craving!!!)

I know this one is REALLY niche.

For this one I have a little idea involving our characters meet when yours was just a hatchling. Perhaps an abandoned insect who seemed to show sentience, maybe her "family" or colony was killed and she is all alone by herself. My character would take care of her and raise her, soon finding out her species is not just like any insects he has ever known of. Her kind isn't only sentient but capable of communicating through telepathy.

This roleplay could work better in a science fiction setting!

Male Human/Anthro x Female Dragon (Craving)

Dragons are beautiful, majestic, godlike creatures. They are powerful, they are beautiful and come in different shapes and sizes. Making them perfect creatures from several kinds of roleplays. Among them:

• Dragons and Humans/Anthros lived in harmony. Dragons would protect and guide humans, sharing their knowledge, helping them build their civilizations, and protecting them against other strong creatures. In return, humans adored them as if they were gods offering tribute and their devotion to the glorious dragons that had helped them. However this balance broke. It isn't known what happened. Some said the land was corrupted by a dark force, turning dragons into aggressive beasts, others said it was humans who initiated the conflict by enslaving them, stealing from them, and taking their lands. The conflict sure took a toll on the dragon population but their legacy isn't forgotten. Our characters meet and their fate is clear: They are meant to to repair the balance between humans and dragons.
  • This idea is simple, our characters live in a territory currently being attacked by another nation. Maybe dragons are allied to humans, maybe they are neutral, or they are more like mercenaries. The point is, my character is a knight/soldier. His squad is attacked by the enemy which causes him to get badly injured. Your character (the dragoness) decides to help him. She could do it because she is kind or she could do it because she wants something out of this situation (treasure, a servant, you name it). From then, our characters could end up bonding. Perhaps during the time she took care of him the kingdom was taken over by the other nation that attacked and they have to reunite with rebels to set the kingdom free once again, or perhaps he recovers quicker and they help to take the land back.
  • My character for this idea would be the prince of a nation, he is respected by his people due to being kind, honorable, and also a good soldier. He could have helped defend the kingdom from another civilization, maybe his father was a selfish king who spilled blood and ravaged other lands. The point is, his people believe he has earned his position. This idea (just like the other ones) could go in many directions. He could be out there patrolling since people spotted a dragon and they don't know if she is a dangerous one. Does he find her hurt and takes care of her? Is she aggravated by a situation she wants to resolve? (her hoard could have been stolen, maybe there is an magic imbalance in the region). This are just some ideas, something else could happen for our characters to meet. The point is they bond and with time, he decides to make her his queen. Nice and sweet

Male Human x Female Werewolf

Imagine a world where supernatural creatures are a thing. Vampires proposed a threat to human kind and their endless thirst for blood, kidnapping and deaths caused by said behaviour would raise the red flags and make humans attack back, fighting alongside they exterminated the vampire population. Still humans now fear the race that once saved them and applied unfair laws that would basically make thing difficult for werewolves. Tired of this injustice, your character seeks refuge in her wolf form and finds unconditional love in a sweet and caring human. How long will she hide the truth?

Male Human x Female Guardian

Guardians are spiritual entities that take care of humans on certain places of the world, however a guardian can be assigned or choose a human of their liking to take care of. These spiritual entities have a humanoid and a feral form, still able to communicate with the human they chose to protect. These forms can vary, being able to turn into common household animals to exotic, fantastic creatures. It is common for a guardian to be treated as pets: adored, cherished and spoiled by their human. Here are a couple concepts. Remember that nothing is set in stone!

• A story with a sad beginning but a sweeter execution. This is perfect for the ones that love fluffy, wholesome romance. and a little petplay! Our characters were a very close couple. Not only they were best friends, but they also they were very loving, caring, and had the best times together. Unfortunately, the relationship came to an abrupt end as the YC died (could be due to sickness, an accident, etc). However, this wasn't the end. The spirits found their love to be pure, so they gave our characters a second chance. But in order to prove their love deserved to continue, your character had to make mine find out she is his beloved one without her being able to speak. Once she does so, she will be able to communicate and they will have a happy life together. with her new form
  • This is very modifiable. MC moves to a village and helps the villagers to make a living (kinda like in minecraft but without being scammed, or animal crossing without the slavery XD) every day before going home to rest he gives YC's shrine offerings, flowers from his garden, some food, handmade trinkets he sometimes buy from the villagers, etc. Upon seeing this, YC decides she wants to be his guardian. From then we can have a sweet slice of life rp or we could extend the plot to try to solve some problems or even fighting an evil force!

Who owns who? (Craving!)

This idea involves a female, feral, sentient animal. She looks pretty much like any animal, maybe she is quite big for her species but aside for that, there's not much to give her away...Except, she talks. My character would be her "master", but in truth, he is more like her manager, her representative. He is the one doing the deals and she looks like an ordinary pet to him. As you have already imagined, the feral is the actual head and the human is merely a decoy, as she doesn't want the hastle of people finding out about a talking animal. But yes, she could even be so brilliant that she could easily be a CEO or something bigger. Depends if my partner wants to go a nice, cozy route or if crime and dark stuff is more my partner's alley, she could be a ruthless mafia boss, whatever floats the boat as long as certain limits aren't crossed, of course!

Obviously, this big feral would be really spoiled by her human "master", from the best treats, food, beds, and toys, to even more exotic stuff, everything she wants, she gets it. It even seems so suspicious how this human can know exactly what she wants and when!

Then again, if darker stuff is up my partners alley, we can go right through the hedonism alley and even incorporate some fictional drugs or something. As long as the relationship between them is lovely, I am open.

K9 Unit

Maybe you want something more "realistic", for this plot your character and mine would still be able to communicate, wether it is due to technological means or something more esoteric. The idea on itself is simple, our characters could be either part of a canine unit (hence the name of the idea). Or our characters could be just bounty hunters/mercenaries on a modern setting too if we want more leeway, if you're into action packed rps, this is the right one for you

Machine Ideas

• If you like Dragon x Rider plots but are tired of the medieval or modern fantasy setting then this idea is for you. Probably, possibly, maybe, you know what transformers are? Then this plot is a bit similar.

An advanced civilization has developed a very efficient Artificial Intelligence with military applications giving “birth” to sentient war machines. These weren’t only faster, stronger, and overall better models of the ones without an A.I embedded on them, but they were also smarter than the pilots themselves. This posed a serious question: when would knowing that they don’t need to serve their creators cause the extinction of the fleshlings? Fortunately, these machines still needed a pilot to reach their true potential. Despite being better than one on its own, it is the link between these two that makes them superior than any other mechanism.

For this roleplay, I am thinking something along the lines of a preventive line of defense or an early initiative for this advanced civilization to preserve their existence in the galaxy and maybe aid in their expansion.

• If you have played Horizon Zero Dawn then you have an idea of what is this concept like, if you don't then imagine pokemon but with mech creatures.

Tanks, jets, planes, and submarines have been of great help for humans whenever a new war popped up. However, these vehicles relied solely on the crew's abilities. A plane couldn't protect its pilot on its own, a tank couldn't traverse terrain with agility, and submarines were slow.

But animals didn't have these restrains. Therefore, this was the aim of Gaia Project, a military initiative to fill the battlefield with better weapons. However, turns out these "robots" despite having instincts and enhanced senses, they also begun to develop sentience.

Now, this is just a preview, as per role-plays it could go as a war rp, our characters are assigned to work together, maybe there isn't a war yet and some people can access "civil" models that still have some weapons to use in self defense, our characters could even be mercenaries or we could go a post apocalyptic setting, where these kind of machines rule the world. In this case the rp could be something along hunter x prey (I can be the hunter or I can be hunted by you), maybe one of our characters saved the other, etc. There's just so much to so with this idea!

Last edited:
Back to an old, boring bump for technical reasons. However this one has no effect

Last edited:
I did some updates, Doubling is now a visible option, f-list was uploaded and updated and my discord was moved so people could see it; some updates are still pending. Yes, this is a bump, an informative one ^^. Oh. I also added what am I looking for with the term "feral" and an extra condition for doubling up.

Last edited:
Did a small update to the post. Also made the tittle shorter. Still interested, of course

Back
Top Bottom