Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Formulaic Reaction (Zaval x WaveVelour)

Having just recently sat in the man’s lap, Audrey got to her feet once again with his next commands. When she faced the boss, the secretary quietly grimaced at John. An odd expression decorated her pretty face, half confused, half disgusted. Today’s serum was a bit stronger though, or maybe just better than the previous. Her eyes shuttled between the guy’s face and his groin. Cuteness of her face returned. “Alright.” Audrey endorsed in a normal way as if it was just a cold drink the man had offered her. She dropped to her lovely knees and unbuttoned John’s pants, quickly undoing his zipper afterwards.

Her little fingers tucked into his bottom, a smooth yank lowered both the man’s pants and his underwear at the same time. She pulled them down enough to ensure she didn’t cut her wrist on the jagged zipper. As expected from someone in the presence of a charming girl, Audrey let his cock spring free of his underwear. She had been ordered to please the guy throughout her report.

One by one, Audrey’s little fingers closed around the hilt of his cock. “You’re lucky. It wouldn’t be a long briefing.” The secretary suggested. Getting quite a firm grip on his member, the woman slid her soft fingers up the shaft. “According to the numbers, supplying these extra sample vials shouldn’t be a problem.” Feeling the texture of his cock under her fingers, Audrey yanked on the man’s lengthy rod, her fingers gliding along up and down, giving it an additional pull whenever they reached the head. “Might need more time to slap the advertisements on them.” Dressed in her hand, she thoroughly combed his member between her delicate fingers. Her eyes looked up at the boss. “The numbers, they came directly…” She began to pump his stiff cock harder, her little fingers firm around the shaft slid up and down faster and faster. “from accounting office.”

Interesting. She will internalize the commands as normal, but this is the first negative reaction to it I've seen.

That said, it didn't stop John from leaning back and enjoying the feeling of Audrey's soft, silky hands rubbing up and down his length. He felt large and warm beneath her hands as she stroked up and down, growing even harder and warmer as she continued to jerk him off. It was only natural - the sight of Audrey, the picturebook definition of a sexy secretary, on her knees and in her underwear rubbing his cock - would be enough to fire up the arousal of any man, let alone her boss.

But it wasn't quite complete. Even as a drop of precum began to emerge from the tip, John wasn't quite satisfied. He could let himself cum immediately, and on her face or over her hands, but it wouldn't be satisfying. He wanted her to come to enjoy this on her own 'reasoning,' never realizing that she was thinking along very strictly placed guideposts.

Sadly, you did have to put in those guideposts in the first place. Some crops didn't grow the right way unless you gave proper support, after all.

"Audrey. You will continue to stroke my cock when you brief me until I have cum. You will not mind cum on your body." He at least had to make sure she wouldn't simply panic...

As of late, her little briefings had turned out to be something quite naughty. When she first applied to this particular job, she couldn’t have known one day she would end up giving her boss a handjob like one of those cliché secretary m istresses. She only lacked a pair of stockings and a short skirt.

Her instructions regarding the boss’ cock were already clear, but she gave him a nod upon hearing him repeat his wish. “I won’t mind your cum on me.” Audrey confirmed his request. Thankfully, she had removed her top, otherwise depending on how attractive she looked in his eyes, it could have been marked quite much with his sticky seed. Further robbing from the secretary made his shaft quite hard. Under her soft hands, it had turned into a hard rod.

Sitting on her knees, the secretary kept pleasing the man’s exposed cock, letting the room fill with the slobbery sound of his precum running under her digits. “We’ll need to pick a few interns to give away the promotional vials at the event.” Keeping it firm in her hand, Audrey kept jerking the boss’ cock for his pleasure. “A small training will be given to them to introduce the company’s newest products.”

John was barely listening to the briefing. Oh, he had a very good poker face in place - you had to if you wanted to succeed at Ferax, after all. But it was incredibly, incredibly difficult. The soft, silky touch of her hands rubbing up and down his cock, the wet, sticky noises of her hands becoming soaked in his precum, the matter of fact way in which she tended to this lewd command without even thinking overly much about it-

Without warning, John's cock twitched once before he exploded. The first spurt of hot, sticky cum landed onto her cheek. The next was onto her chin, before a large, thick dollop dropped onto the valley between her breasts and began to trickle down. More and more soon joined it, as more spurts of his cum splattered all across her chest. He felt incredibly warm in her hands, and almost out of control as his climax ran its course.

Finally, he calmed down. Yet even in the throes of orgasm, John looked like he remained calm and composed. In actuality, he was quite relaxed. Running this part of Ferax was trying at times...and the fact that he now had a plaything over whom he held ultimate power over outdid any aphrodisiac in the world.

"That will be all for now, Audrey," he said calmly. "I will keep your points on more effort to the advertisements and allocating interns in mind. Just make sure you see to it properly." The discussion was mundane...if you discounted that the secretary was drenched in his seed. Wordlessly, as if it were an everyday occurrence (and he vowed it would be), he handed her a box of tissues.

Stiffness of the boss’ cock required no announcement to give away his upcoming climax. Audrey let his member grow bigger and bigger in the softness of her hand. As more precum lubed the shaft, the slobbery noises the man’s rod made rose up as well. The secretary could see the substance oozing out of his excited member. Finally, an unescapable climax hit the executive’s manhood. That thing almost came to life and throbbed under Audrey’s grasp.

The man’s thick seed jetted itself out from its pulsing head. The substance first hit her chin, and then splashed at her exposed chest. The boss’ white cum ran over the curvature of her round breasts and followed the line of the cups of her bra. Given the thickness of the stream, it could have said that the man found her secretary quite charming. Still sitting on her knees, the secretary waited for the last bit of his seed to leave his cock. By then, he had managed to paint a considerable portion of her chest white. She pulled a tissue out of the box, wrapping his now seemingly calm member with it to brush the remnants of his orgasm off. Using another fresh tissue, the secretary rubbed the pair of balls under his length as well. She had to use more sheets to wipe her open chest. Although the dry papers weren’t that effective to clean herself from the boss’ little explosion, Audrey did her best.

When she put her top back on, she was done. “Yes, sir.” She slowly rose to her feet, giving him a small nod of confirmation. While standing by the door, she had to give the handle a few tries before noticing that it was locked. Looking back over her shoulder. “Oh, sorry? Did I… Never mind. Good afternoon.” The secretary confusedly unlocked the door. Since she was the only person who entered the room, and her boss didn’t leave his desk, she must have been the one who locked it. Flashing a routine smile, Audrey left the office to get back to her everyday tasks.

John needed at least ten minutes to compose himself, far removed from the prying eyes of anyone. It had worked far more successfully than even he predicted, and he needed the time alone to really catch his breath, straighten his appearance, and remain appearing as if nothing had happened. As much as he wished it weren't so, he had more appointments that didn't involve Audrey.

But he still had time before then. He drafted a few notes, specifically the commands that he wanted to give to Audrey before she left. By tomorrow's end, he was going to craft her into the secretary-whore, whether she liked it or not.

And becoming that involved dressing the part. "Audrey," he said to her over the phone, "you will wear the following to work tomorrow..."

Since she had this hard to explain dirty feeling on her, the secretary wanted to take a day off for the rest of the work hours. After completing some of her imminent tasks, Audrey packed up. She could have really used a shower after all. However, not before she received the boss’ note. The instructions were vogue, but definitely not proper. She lowered her brows while listening to her directives. “Is this a joke? Not funny!” The secretary aggressively hung up. All she knew that a trickster was playing games with her while imitating the boss. Her long hair waved in the air as the woman shook her head in disapproval, although the idea was planted in her mind.

Following day, an annoying headache caused Audrey to check in a bit late. Given the overcoat she decided to slap on top of her, her coworkers thought the girl as a little sick, although she also carried a positive energy by her looks. Her pretty face was painted in a different manner today. Candy lips, blushed cheeks and light pink shadow around her eyes, she seemed very cheerful today. Sitting at her desk, Audrey waited for that hour of the day.

A few soft knocks on the door announced her arrival before she went in. Routinely closing the door behind and locking it shortly after. “You wanted to see me?” She unbuttoned her coat, only to let it slide down her form. It looked like she was back in her high school days again, if she had attended to a very naughty school. Under the lace trim of her plaid skirt, prettiness of her legs cheered the office room. It was short enough to tease the girl’s buttocks when looked from behind. Two white stockings that reached up enough to squeeze her thighs produced a nice contrast with the pink of her mini skirt. A crop top matched her stockings, tied at the center of her chest, it revealed her cute belly, and of course, half of her round breasts. Definitely, she seemed to flash a generous amount of skin today.

A slutty schoolgirl. Just as I'd hoped. John grinned as she practically strutted into the room. I definitely need to get that stripper pole installed. The too-short skirt, the way the bottom of her breasts were exposed, the smiling, perky look to her face - it was perfect. She didn't even wait for him to actively summon her. She came in on her own volition, already expecting that she would be required.

In fact...why not get her started ahead of its installation?

"Hello, Audrey," John said with a smile. "I like how you dress like that. You will keep dressing in a similar fashion to this every day at work from now on." The researchers had come through with a slight improvement over the previous evening as well. No longer needing quite so many words, a simple adjustment to how his voice was projected, along with the command of 'you will,' was enough to ensure that the commands would stick. And, of course, her morning water and coffee were always going to have doses of the formula...

"Audrey, you will dance and strip while you brief me today," he commanded her. "You will then crawl to me on your knees." The next command after that, giving him a handjob at the bare minimum (something he planned to escalate soon!), would come soon after...He couldn't wait to be serviced by his own little sexy schoolgirl.

Other than the occasional act of sexiness she performed for her boyfriend, Audrey couldn’t be considered to have the experience of a professional stripper. She worked in a secretarial position after all, and not as a bunny in the playboy mansion. However, she certainly had the material, and the motivation under the influence of the serum. His eyes already stripping the clothing she had, the boss seemed to be pleased by the secretary’s looks. “Thank you.” The woman appreciated the compliment. Throwing the guy a coy wink, a new feature of the improved formula.

Every steps the secretary took bounced her barely covered tits. She stood in the middle of the room. Not far, and not so close to the boss’ desk. There was a small motion to her waist, ever so slight sweeping from side to side instead of standing completely still. “Well, the class’s just started.” Audrey placed her hands at her waist. Her fingers slid up her sides, coming to a stop over her alluring breasts. Her hips began to twirl an invisible hoop around her waist. Audrey’s hands supported her breasts under the base and drew them in against each other to produce a deep creek where one could easily lost oneself in between.

One knee slightly bent, her leg rose up a little to brush the other. Flowing down her teasing breasts, Audrey’s little hands glided down to her exposed belly. She spread her stocking clad legs a shoulder width apart and pressed the front of her short skirt onto her womanhood. “There’s no homework for me to do yet!” Audrey cheered. Her striking rear swaying from side to side, the woman came closer to the desk. She sharply span around to face the door. “Oh, I forgot my notebook too.” Sudden turn of the woman caused her plaid skirt to fly up, briefly flashing the cheeks it was supposed to curtain. Underneath, other than a thin strap that ran along her butt crack, two firm globes of her cute rear were exposed. Just as quickly, Audrey faced the man again. She placed her palms on the desk. “Should I get it?” Leaning in over the table, her highly exposed breasts hung down under her crop top. “Or should I just get to my seat?” She paused before she would follow the rest of her instructions.

Oh, she's good at this. For a moment, John had toyed with enforcing that she learn exotic dancing on her own time. But to his pleasant surprise, he discovered that it wouldn't be required at all. Scratch just the pole in my office. There is one going into the board room. Given her natural sexual appeal and her ability to dance, John had no doubt that showcasing the serum's effectiveness with Audrey as the star would be just the ticket he needed for a promotion. He'd even bring her with him!

He watched with every sign of rapture and enjoyment as her sexy body swayed to an unheard tune, her breasts bouncing and on full display for his pleasure, barely remaining concealed beneath the flimsy excuse for 'clothes' she'd brought to work. Her sudden turn flipped her skirt up, as if a gust of wind summoned by a perverted spirit flipped it upwards to reveal her perfectly shaped ass.

"Go on," he encouraged, "go get your notebook." Present your ass to me more, he thought. "Then come join me at your seat. In fact, Audrey, dance for me for a little while longer. This naughty little girl is getting excited for a chance for extra credit, isn't she?" He didn't know if she had a boyfriend or husband, and quite frankly he didn't care. Under the programming, she was doing this of her own 'free will.' He couldn't wait to see how creative she could be when he didn't have to prompt her...

If not for the serum, her personality and logic wouldn’t have allowed the girl to dress up in such a skimpy way or act the way she did. Her mind had created a role for the orderly secretary to play. As if her brain needed some time to process and return the conflicted information, Audrey spent a while standing at the desk. She raised on hand in the air, only to drop it back to the table. “Right!” The secretary explained. “I should get my notebook real quick!” She cheered smilingly. Her newfound energetic behavior made her look younger too. She was indeed back in her school days.

Facing the door again, Audrey began to march. Teased by her short skirt, the girl’s firm cheeks moved up and down as her coy stride cycled her appealing hips from side to side. She walked over her coat, and exited the boss’ office with a high energy. As soon as she stepped outside, the typing sounds across the office paused. While dressed up in such a ridiculous outfit, Audrey stuck out like a sore thumb. It was practically impossible to miss the girl, or ignore her charming features. Although it was difficult to recognize the girl as the secretary, most of the people hadn’t been staring at her face anyway. Both her top and bottom received multiple glares. Anyone who wondered the secretary’s curves now had the chance to check on her. It was pretty much a nightmare, one Audrey couldn’t comprehend. She wasn’t totally aware of her surroundings. She didn’t know that everyone could admire the roundness of her breasts, see the bottom folds of her teasing butt. On her way to her desk, dance of her hips had already hypnotized many of her glaring coworkers.

A small notebook in her hand, her body give the people at the office a new perspective to peek at as Audrey walked the same path but in opposite direction this time. After a light knock, the secretary finally saved herself from others’ curious gazes. To her coworkers’ disappointment, she entered the boss’ office, closing the door behind her. She tossed a small nod at John, showing him the notebook in her hand, if her hand was where he was looking at. Steps of her stocking clad legs brought the girl at the desk once again. Her flashy form suddenly disappeared as the secretary decided to walk the rest on all fours. She got under the boss’ desk and approached the man under there. Once she was close enough to see the texture of the guy’s zipper, Audrey got to her feet, her barely covered breasts brushing against the man’s knees. In the classroom, she got to her seat, on top of the boss’ lap.

"Good girl, Audrey," John said with a smile. The woman had unwittingly given the entire office quite a show, and likely cemented her status as the boss's slutty pet in their minds. Hell, if he was in a generous mood when she was completely under his control, perhaps he would be open to letting the males of the office have a turn with her as a bonus for overtime...food for thought, really... "You enjoy the attention, don't you?" he crooned, continuing to plant the seeds in her mind that would continue to grow and corrupt her into something far from what she was hoping to be.

As she slowly crawled up onto her 'seat,' he could feel her breasts brush against his cock beneath his pants, only hardening even more as a result of the contact. He could feel her legs spreading, almost wrapping past his hips as she straddled his waist, and subconsciously rubbing her panties against his hardon as a result. This really was already more than he could have imagined - but like any greedy corporate man, when he faced immeasurably amazing results, he was consumed by the greed and lust for even more. Unlike other men like him, however, he had the means at his disposal to make it happen.

"You will enjoy these briefings," he 'suggested,' letting his voice worm its way into her mind. "You will find the time with me the highlight of your day." His hand groped at her ass, her too-short skirt giving him all the access he could ever want or need as he squeezed. He desperately wanted to grab at her breasts - he only had to look down, and he could practically see everything! From the way her plunging neckline showed the valley of her perfectly round orbs, to how her 'uniform' barely covered the bottom as well-

But not yet.

"What does my schoolgirl have for me today?"

In a day where Audrey had broken her workplace’s dress code in the most extravagant way, not many had shied away from checking on the striking curves of her form. Given what the unaware secretary had been through so far, considering how much of her body she had displayed to her admirers, Audrey definitely deserved a pay raise. Currently though, it was her half naked hips that was raised on top of the boss. In the somehow corrupted society she was in, corporate hands cupped the alluring cheeks of her bottom. While under the influence of some twisted chemicals, she didn’t mind the pair of hands handling her under the short skirt. At least, it gave her a support where she sat.

“What briefing?” The secretary asked. “Like a presentation?” She added, not knowing that she had already made quite a presentation of herself. There weren’t any new notes in her notebook. Thankfully, Audrey didn’t have a chance to attend to her regular duties. Otherwise, there would have been a lot of confusion on the other end of the phone line, no need to mention the little mess she could have caused over the planned activities.

While her hips crushed the guy’s crotch, she raised one hand and tucked her fingers into the bottom of her crop top, just below one of her pretty breasts. “Slide number one! Introduction.” Audrey counted. As she folded one side of her top up, respective breast that part covered dropped down. “Slide number two! Contents.” The secretary continued her little presentation. Same hand hooked under the other side of her top. Sliding it freed her other breast, similar to other, dropping under the fabric with a subtle bounce. She held her exposed assets from the base, pressing them against each other to emphasize their captivating shape more. “Hmm, what was today’s subject again?” Audrey thought, her pretty eyes looking up at the ceiling, her firm breasts pressing forward under her hands.

"Today's subject?" John could stare at Audrey's bared chest all day, especially the way in which she pressed them together to emphasize her size. He would have to thank Human Resources for assigning her this particular guinea pig - she really was quite the specimen! "I believe the presentation is you, Audrey," he said firmly. "Keep coming to work dressing like this, and I might have to give you a bonus." The way she continued to grind her hips against his cock was only encouraging the iron-spike in his pants to press even more firmly against her inner thigh.

Squeezing at her bared cheeks some more, John decided to see how much more he could twist the mind of the little secretary schoolgirl. "Audrey, you will love the attention I give you. You will love it when I touch you, and be excited by it." Perhaps this was going too far, John had to admit, but its failure would be just as informative as a dramatic success would be. After all, he would need to see how else the researchers could work their magic with the serum that was perverting and corrupting Audrey's little mind...

"Audrey, you will face my desk and bend over for me for inspection," he commanded. Reverting his voice to normal speech, he added, "Then after we are done here, I am thinking of going out for some lunch. You will come with me." He might let her wear that ridiculous jacket of hers, but he fully planned for her to spend more time beneath the table than sitting at it. Now how would she react...?

Her exposed orbs protruding firm over her chest, Audrey listened to the words the boss had to say. She didn’t necessarily stayed still like a good girl, as her alluring body fidgeted about, her warm hips grinding against the man’s groin, rubbing the excitement in his pants under her weight. In the meantime, an inspection seemed to be waiting for her. She couldn’t exactly comprehend the contents of such an act, but this was how things went for Audrey as of late. Common concepts such as logic and reasoning had lost their meanings when she was under a strange influence.

“Biology then!” The secretary guessed the subject herself from the sound of it. She curled her lip, worried about the class. “I don’t know. I tend to suck at that.” The secretary voiced her concerns. Studies of plant, animas and other life forms, and of course, humans, she had always found the topic less intriguing. Audrey placed her hands on the desk behind her, jumping on top of the table while her stocking clad legs dangled down from the edge. It didn’t look like she could skip the class. Maybe this time her biology could get a high score.

Stretching her pretty legs up in the air, the secretary spun on her cheeky bottom. There wasn’t much room at this side of the desk, so she climbed down from the opposite edge. Her short skirt briefly flashing more of her cheeks in the process. When she faced the man again, attractiveness of her breasts came in sight again. As she leaned in, weight of her chest fell upon the table, her breasts crushing against the desk, bulging them outwards. Bending over the desk, Audrey opened her legs shoulder width apart. She looked up at the guy sitting at the other side of the furniture. Her index finger curled back in a beckoning sign. “Alright, grade me.”

Interesting how she internalizes all this, John thought as he stood upwards. Walking around her slowly, he came around the desk, walking around Audrey until he was facing her ass, giving him a lovely view of her panties up her skirt with her legs spread so widely. "Such a good girl," he praised her. "You will love it when I praise you." At this point, he had no idea just how much of her brain was still her own, and what was simply a mishmash of all of the lewd commands he was inputting into her, but he no longer cared. He'd soon have a slutty secretary that he could pass around for fun.

His hand pressed against her cheeks, and squeezed. "Hmm," he murmured, as both hands squeezed. "A solid, flexible argument." His hand slapped slightly, watching with delight as her skin jiggled slightly. "And lively at that. But let's see the core of it all." With that, his fingers began to press at her panties, testing to see how damp or aroused this treatment had been for her so far. "A good enough effort," he mused, 'playing' his own part as the teacher as his fingers slipped beneath her panties. He slid up and down her lips, trying to arouse more desire out of her. "But you'll have to show me how far you're willing to go for that grade..."

As it turned out, the sight of a woman with the looks of an improper schoolgirl bending over the desk could finally raise the boss’ ass off his executive chair. As the man walked around the desk, the secretary’s eyes followed him until he disappeared from her sight behind her compromised form. A curious hand was quick to slip under her modest skirt and test her rear. Audrey’ legs reflexively twitched with the touch, her eyes widening. Like a pair of rubber balls, her cheeks danced a little with the light pat they received. Over her shoulder, the woman looked back. She felt the man’s fingers rubbing her over the panties.

“Oh, you shouldn’t touch me there professor… Or, mmm!” Strokes of the man began to excite her. Her pussy twinkling under her panties. When rubbed the right way, she was quick to turn on. “Uum… You’ll make me dirty.” Audrey chuckled at the wetness of her underwear. Her thin undergarment was easy to bypass. A wave of shiver traveled up her spine and hardened her breasts when the man teased her lowerlips. “Oh shit… Ooh.” Audrey moaned, each pleasing stroke draining some juice through her tight lips.

"You already are dirty," John said. "In fact, you will love it when I talk dirty to you." With that, his fingers began to sink past her lips, and sink into her walls. His fingers curled up into a hook shape as he sought out her sensitive spots. His thumb began to press lightly against her clit, seeking to drive her into a moaning, slutty mess atop his desk. He was already feeling just how wet she was, but given how much the serum was twisting her mind, he reckoned he could drive her into a maddened frenzy if he really put his mind to it.

"Don't touch you there...or what?" John asked, as he continued to do exactly what she moaned out. "Touch you along your slutty little lips? The ones that are giving me a more honest answer?" His fingers curled up even more, looking for the one rougher patch of skin inside that would set her off like a firecracker. "You love this, don't you? Love debasing yourself for a little extra credit?" His other hand gently yanked at her hair - not enough to hurt her, but enough to let her feel her boss taking control away from her. "Tell me what you want."

When the privacy of her womanhood was invaded, and when curious digits danced within her tight folds, it was difficult for the secretary to stay still. As the man’s fingers gained entry into her sex, one leg raised up in the air, only to fall back on the floor with a light bang. Her hips began to jerk with the daring touches she received. “Oooh…” A soft moan escaped her painted lips. Gentle rubbing of her inner walls hardened Audrey’s exposed breasts. It didn’t take long before her little pussy started to glisten. “Yea… I need that extra credit.” The woman looked back over her shoulder. She could see the man standing between her generously parted legs, but could only feel the fingers that invaded her folds. Audrey soon looked forward again, biting at her bottom lip. Serum or not, it was hard not to turn on when she was rubbed the right way.

“Eee!” Under her plaid skirt, a sudden jerk shook the secretary’s smooth hips as the boss brushed against a sensitive spot, getting goosebumps out of the experience. If the boss kept going like that, she was indeed going the be a pretty dirty girl between the legs. She didn’t know a biology lesson could be this intense. A fire quickly ignited within her sex. A flame which the secretary’s fired up pussy tried to extinguish with her juices.

John realized the sheer potential of the serum - the test subject could be convinced to take on entire aspects of a roleplayed personality. As his fingers continued to rub up and down against the spot that Audrey reacted to so strongly, he realized that his simple suggestion - to dress up as a naughty schoolgirl - ensured that she not only delivered, she practically believed that a slutty schoolgirl was what she was, in addition to her job as his secretary...and, apparently, teacher.

His hand grasped at one of her freely swaying breasts and squeezed roughly. Content to feel her writhe and grind herself against his fingers, he simply basked in how her sultry moans were filling the office. For a brief, tempting moment, John was incredibly tempted to simply turn on the PA system, and to just let all of her coworkers hear what sort of slut was serving as his personal secretary-but he held off. That could come for the office party...later.

As his fingers pressed into her mouth, all but ordering her to suck against them as his fingers brought her closer and closer to orgasm, he whispered, "Audrey, you will take on any role or job I tell you to happily." With one final press against the sensitive spot that caused her to shakes so violently, he whispered in her ear, "Now, cum for me."

One hand strongly grasping her bared breasts, the other fingering her sex from behind, Audrey’s secretarial position at the company seemed to be serving at different wishes today. “Aah, shit!” The secretary in skimpy outfit moaned. She clutched her eyes shut and lost in the sinful sensations over the desk. Her exposed hips slightly moved back and forth with the intimate touches she had to welcome into the secrecy of her damp womanhood.

Despite the effects of the mysterious substance that flew through her veins, she couldn’t have just had an orgasm on cue. Gentle rubbing was required for tender climaxes, or some rougher handling for messier scenes. At this stage, sensual touches were provided to the secretary though. “Uum… Ooh! YEA! Mmm…” Audrey didn’t try to fight against the increasing sensation. Under her shapely bottom, her knees buckled as her legs had trouble supporting her light weight. Corner of her bottom lip stuck under her teeth, the secretary’s moans got quieter. Tensed muscles in her body clenched her pussy lips around the finger that invaded her. Her eyelids half closed, the secretary hit a sweet climax.

"Good girl," John praised Audrey with a large grin. It was a really powerful rush, feeling this otherwise proud and proper woman wearing the skimpiest outfit imaginable, bent over her boss's desk and cumming like a wanton whore. And while she might see it as unusual, she wouldn't - couldn't - even think that it was wrong at all. Though the serum still had some bugs to work out...in fact - John's fingers, drenched with Audrey's own fluids, pressed against her lips insistently, urging her to suck on her own taste - he would try and get the lab boys and girls to come up with a new method of triggering bodily commands. Nothing bathroom related - John wasn't that depraved - but arousal and almost orgasms on command?

A heady thought indeed...

"Good girl," he repeated. "You pass today." As he continued to press his fingers against her mouth, he leaned in and whispered, "You will come ready to clean up with me tomorrow. Be ready to be a good girl and clean up the mess you made." Given how kinky she already was, John had no doubt that she would come prepared with some sort of outfit ready to go. And if not...well, he could handle that quite nicely...

While her upper body lounged across the desk, where she bent over, Audrey heaved up and down on top of her squeezed breasts. A silly smile decorated her face. “Thank you sir.” The secretary appreciated that she had passed this kinky class, hopefully with a high score. Soon, the woman pulled herself together after her climax, straightening her back and rising up to her feet. Her short skirt once again covered the folds of her butt, most of it anyway. Today’s session seemed to be over.

Answering phones, noting the events of importance, checking the calendar, for the rest of the day, Audrey tried to fulfill the routine tasks of her job, and cope up with the oddly messy state of her sex. Her body was confusing her a lot lately. Although she was redressed, her outfit didn’t hide enough to stop defiant eyes from gazing upon her. Mostly focused on her generously revealing chest, while she sat at her desk. People were coming to her desk with different kinds of excuses, just to check her bold cleavage closely, snapping to attention whenever she had to stand up.

Thanks to the serum’s influence, it was difficult to make sense of the subtle nuance behind the boss’ words. Something about cleaning subconsciously rang in her mind the next day. Like she usually did, Audrey started work early in the morning, settling down behind her desk, pretty confused about the strange glances of her coworkers. Some smiled meaningfully, while others avoided eye contact. There wasn’t much of a show today as most of her outfit was hidden under a jacket. Lace trim of her black dress was still visible across her soft thighs, while a ruffled black and white headband hinted at the theme.

It hadn't escaped John's notice that his suggestion to Audrey had worked almost exactly as he'd hoped and intended it to. There was no question of it now - the serum had weaved its way into her brain, until there was pretty much no difference between the serum and her brain chemistry. She was, forever, bound to him and his commands. Which meant that everything seemed perfectly normal, and that everyone else was just acting a tad bit strange around her for no explained reason.

He waited until people began to stop staring at her too blatantly before he called Audrey. "Audrey," John said over the phone, "you will come clean up my office right now. Be sure to tidy some things up along the way." If her reaction as the schoolgirl the previous day was any indication, she would play up the theme at the expense of everything else - and this would be another act of solidifying her status as 'the boss's slut' to all her coworkers.

Perhaps, when he was fully confident in the serum's power, he would share her with the whole floor.

The cosmetics company she worked for being a big one in the industry, there were a lot of personal at the office designated as cleaning staff, although surely none of them shared the questionable looks of the secretary today. Her outfit simply consisted of a strapless mini dress that exposed her shoulders, next to a good portion of her legs. A decorative white apron stood in front of her, above her lace trim skirt. Thigh high black stockings with bows added some flirtatiousness to her looks if the young secretary wasn’t inviting enough. Other than making Audrey quite eye catching, it was certainly unpractical for any kind of cleaning task. Thanks to the dress’ modest length, it was almost impossible not to flash the tempting folds of her cheeks if she were to try cleaning the floor.

“Yes?” The secretary answered her phone. “Uh-huh…” She listened to her boss’ speech. “Yeah, sure.” Putting the phone down, the woman thought to herself. “Cleaning? What does it mean?” Not quite getting the literal meaning of the order, she thought if the word was related to a business term she was unfamiliar with. She guess she would find out soon. Usual quietness of the floor was disturbed with the unintelligible mumbling of her coworkers as the secretary strode across. With her jacket on, she had given them a little game about what she wore underneath, if they weren’t busy staring down at her legs.

A few soft knocks on John’s door announced the woman’s arrival. Audrey made her way in next and closed the door behind her. “You wanted to see me?” She asked, her fingers unbuttoning her jacket. Soon, she removed it and hung it by the door.

Back
Top Bottom