Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Formulaic Reaction (Zaval x WaveVelour)

Zaval

Super-Earth
Feraxan Solutions. A company with a strange name, but with decent prospects nonetheless. A biochemical research and production corporation, it is responsible for many of the day-to-do necessities of life that always goes unnoticed by the common man, but highly prized by production companies and infrastructure managers alike. Fertilizers, lubricants, hand sanitizers - it makes it all, and its researchers are always coming up with brand new products.

Some products, however, are far less pronounced and public.

Feraxan Solutions has always done a fantastic job of maintaining industry secrets. Including making sure that all employees signed an extensive nondisclosure agreement as part of the hiring process. What was actually discussed in meetings, what was done in their day to day activities (though innocuous things like processing paperwork was fine), and so on. But what nobody in the lower levels ever seemed to realize was that it also gave Feraxan Solution complete and legal-reaching powers to effectively do whatever they wanted with their employees.

Including making them the test subjects of some highly illegal drugs.

John Carston, senior executive at Feraxan Solutions, smiled as his researchers revealed their latest to him in a presentation on his computer. A drug that would allow him to control the bodies (if not the minds or emotions immediately) of anyone he dosed. Just how much control was up for debate, as they haven't actually tested it on a real life person yet. But that was alright. John already had the perfect woman in mind, someone he'd been eyeing for awhile, someone he'd been lusting after for awhile.

And she'd already had her morning cup of coffee hours ago dosed with the drug serum, giving the drug enough time to spread all across her body...

Hitting the intercom, John called for his unwitting secretary and test subject. "Would you come in please?" he asked pleasantly. "And clear my schedule for the afternoon, would you?"

It had been only a few months since the company’s new employee started working in a secretarial position. Although her adaptation period was over, she still had much to do to prove herself as a valuable asset to the company. Hopefully then she could climb the ranks and secure a better position at the office. Of course, she had no idea the new mysterious position the higher ups had deemed her suitable for. These Feraxan people certainly were a bit shady, someone who would do stuff behind the curtains. However, when the competition was so rich nowadays, any company in the business followed the same mysterious characteristics.

Having to welcome the guests of the company, Audrey always paid attention to her looks as the face of the office. As expected of her, there hadn’t been a day the young woman looked less charming. Big hazel eyes of hers had been a warming sight for those in the building. Although behind her innocent face actually hid an arrogant girl, she of course tried to act properly in her workplace. Her light brown hair strands were pulled back in a low bun for that orderly looks. She had a plaid pencil skirt, long enough to disappoint anyone who wanted to check on her smooth legs, but tight enough to hint at how shapely her hips were. Sleeves of her dark shirt were pulled back near the elbows as she was ready to work.

Another day at the office started off pretty regularly. Audrey finished up the coffee she poured every morning as if her life depended on it. This time however, it left an odd taste in her mouth, leaving a lasting sour expression on her lips. Sitting at her desk, Audrey looked down into her now empty mug. Everyday kitchen expenses of the office was under her responsibility, but she didn’t recall changing the coffee brand. Her thoughts got interrupted from a call from the boss, which she surely replied cheerfully. “Good morning Audrey… It shouldn’t be that hard.” The brunette secretary shook her head from side to side after she hung up. Since John didn’t say much, she quickly gathered some random dossiers from her desk. Those paperwork under her arm, Audrey knocked on the door and entered his room to see what was up.

Maybe we start small, John thought as he glanced down at the notes regarding the control serum. Wouldn't do to tip her off too early, after all.

The researchers strongly advised a few weak 'test compulsions.' He still didn't fully understand how this would work, but the serum had been keyed specifically to his commands. All he had to do was preface loudly and directly to Audrey with, 'Audrey, you will...'

It wasn't perfect, but he was assured that they would refine it.

"Audrey," John said with a slight grin on his face. "You will lock the door, and come stand next to me."

It was a simple, innocuous command. But small steps...

Next to how she looked, maybe she should have started to pay more attention to her health Audrey thought as the young secretary felt a little under the weather today. And there was still that sour taste down in her throat. She slowly closed the door she went in. John seemed to be in a different mood today as well. A task simple as closing the door almost sounded like an order. There was definitely an odd ring to his voice. To make things even weirder, he also wanted the door locked. “Ok…” Audrey confirmed, a slight hint of confusion in her voice. However, she wouldn’t question the privacy concerns of his boss in his own office. A little clicking noise announced the door’s locking.

On her way to the guy’s desk, a small cough escaped the girl’s lips. “I’m sorry.” Audrey covered her mouth and continued. She walked pass the desk and stood next to the man. Judging by the wide smile in his face, the man seemed to be in a good state of mind. “You’ve asked to see me? What can I do for you?” As always, Audrey stretched her lips in a smile of her own for a better presentation.

Good. Appearing to be slightly ill was a good sign for the serum. The researchers had assured John that it was no worse than imitations of the symptoms of an incredibly mild cold. It would otherwise be perfectly functional. "Audrey, you will brief me on what has taken place at your workspace today," John ordered. Again, another innocuous order, one that he knew that Audrey would obey without any fancy mind control serum. But he had another intention behind such an innocent order.

"Audrey," he interjected her in the middle of one spiel. Backing away from his desk for a moment, he grinned at her. "You will straddle my lap and continue briefing me. And you are not allowed to stop until I tell you otherwise."

This was about as daring as he was willing to go at the moment...but he wanted to see how well this one worked. If this worked, there was then no limit to what he could get away with!

Honestly there hadn’t been much at the office during these relatively early hours of the day. However, already having some work related documents ready in her hand, Audrey placed them on the desk. Like any good employer, it was only natural of John to want to know about the current events. “Well…” Audrey started automatically without giving it a thought. “I got a call from the chief organizer of this upcoming sponsor event.” The brunette continued with her little usual briefing. She had a strange feeling though, something she hadn’t felt before. It was difficult to explain, but her boss’ words came to her ears like music, which she didn’t pay attention to its lyrics.

As if they did have a mind of their own, Audrey’s legs led her to take a few steps towards the guy. “They want to know about the amount and type of promotional products we will be handing away.” The secretary kept reciting the events of importance, which John probably couldn’t have paid less attention to. Without questioning how she acted, Audrey lowered her hips and rested them on her boss’ lap. She was pretty casual about it too, as if it was her own empty seat she was sitting in. “I forwarded their request to the marketing division. We might also need to check the reports from accounting office.” She gave her hips a twist to position her body better on the guy. “It should be pretty routine but…” Audrey abruptly stopped her verbal report. She placed her hands on the desk and slowly stood up. A clear confusion in her pretty eyes, the young employee turned around to face her boss. She wasn’t sure what had happened. “I’m sorry. I must have gotten carried away… What was I saying?”

Jack grinned. Audrey had automatically started to act, and she barely even noticed. Time to see what he could normalize. "Audrey," he said, "you will undo the top three buttons of your shirt for the rest of the day. And you will not consider this unusual." Aside from just wanting to see more and more of her generous cleavage, Jack also wanted to see just what Audrey recognized as unusual, and what the serum would simply internalize that Audrey wouldn't notice at all.

"Audrey," he said, "from now on, when I call on you to brief me, you will enter the office, lock the door, and sit on my lap." Jack would have earnestly loved to have simply started commanding her to start stripping before him, to do a lapdance for him, to start putting those pouty lips to far, far better use than what she was doing now. But no. He was patient, and he would take his time on this. Far better to see what he could really get away with before he started transforming her into more of an appropriate personal assistant...

"You were informing me about the reports from accounting," Jack offered to her. "All very routine. I didn't tell you to stop, though. Please, continue."

Odd signals that came from her mind suppressed Audrey’s logical thoughts. “Sitting on your lap?” The secretary repeated confusedly. For a moment one of her thin eye brows darted up. “Sitting on lap?” The charming brunette talked to herself again as if the boss’ request was in another language she couldn’t understand the meaning. “Yeah, sure.” She agreed on the new directives. “Oh, right! The management… Have I already told that?” The secretary squinted her pretty eyes.

Like the orderly worker she was, her shirt was properly buttoned. Otherwise, it would have caused an unnecessary distraction among the others at the office, which she surely wouldn’t approve the constant staring of her coworkers. “The marketing division…” One of her little hands raise up to her neck, unbuttoning the upmost button, which honestly gave the girl some comfort. “They are wondering the cost of the promotional samples…” She managed to undo the following button. With that, a nice glimpse of her cleavage showed up through her dark shirt. Quite casually, another button was unfastened, deepening her cleavage. It was quite an improper sight, a real distraction for many. Audrey, who so far didn’t bother the reveal of her cleavage looked down at her own chest.

Despite the substance that blurred her mind, it was still hard to ignore. In a panic, Audrey covered the crack between her breasts with her hand. “Uh, I’m sorry! I must have forgotten…” She exclaimed. Though seemingly getting calmed down in short, “Is it unusual? I mean, air conditioning isn’t very well in this room.” The young secretary’s hand slowly slipped away from her chest. “Accounting is going to report the numbers.” Instead, boldly, Audrey undid the next button. As John would confirm soon, her choice of dark undergarment matched her shirt nicely today. Her latest act revealed the bridge of her bra, and teased a bit of the cups.

Jack smiled. Audrey knew something was off, but she was completely wrong as to what. Her body was reacting to all of the control stimuli, and her brain was attempting to rationalize it in completely erroneous ways. This was perfect. But there was even more he could possibly explore with this. You didn't just stop here, you went further! So he would take it one final step upwards for today.

"Audrey," he said, cutting her off as she unbuttoned even more of her shirt, showing even more of her generous cleavage. "You will feel very aroused in my presence. You will not know why, but you will not question it." He needed to know how much further he could push this. It was like a Christmas present. The more he unwrapped, the more potential gifts he was discovering!

But, more importantly, he needed to know how far he could push before she realized she was not in her right state of mind. And by that time, it should be too late for her to do anything about it. She might become aware that she was being controlled, but she shouldn't be aware of what actions weren't hers...he briefly imagined her giving a strip dance at his office, or at a board meeting, yet more questioning why no one else was joining her...

With the following perverted prompt from her boss, Audrey felt an unusual ignition in her panties. It was like a sudden bolt of shock that hit her in an unusual way. A wave of excitement travelled through her body, originated from her nethers. It was quite a shock for the confused secretary, feeling that way without any reason all of a sudden. Her legs buckled by themselves as the charming brunette connected her hands over her crotch. “Uuh…” Audrey closed her eyes and bit the corner of her lower lip. Within the containment of her bra, she could swear that her breasts were getting harder. She took a deep shaky breath and opened her eyes. Thankfully, this time, the odd stimulation between her legs that came from nowhere gradually faded away. Instead of a constant excitement, it had peaked and scaled down. “I don’t know why, but… That was strange.” Audrey widened her bewildered eyes, now starting to think there was something wrong with her. “Is… Would that be all Mr. Carston? I may need to return to my desk.” She placed her palm over her forehead to check if she had a fever, but she didn’t seem to be hot, not literally anyway.

Sadly that didn't quite work the way I'd hoped, Jack noted. Oh well. That's why we experiment. He stood and pressed a hand against her forehead, frowning slightly. Perhaps there needs to be a more subtle feedback system for the subject, he thought. I'd better get the researchers to look into that.

"Audrey," he reworded, "You will feel a constant sense of arousal when you feel I am nearby. You will feel a constant sense of arousal whenever I speak to you, in person, or over phone or electronic means." Perhaps he was being perverted for the sake of it, but he had plans for Audrey. He knew of the muttered complaints of some of the employees about her...some of them quite scathing. Really, this was just karmic justice of a sort...because the more aroused she was, the less chance she had of realizing what was going on...

"You're free to go for now, Audrey," he said, releasing her from his presence. "But don't go too far. And before you leave, you will come back in to brief me." On my lap, if your programming holds, he added internally.

Further words from the guy sparked another jolt of sensation between Audrey’s legs. It didn’t necessarily felt bad, but it was definitely an improper urge to have at the office. “Mmh!” The clueless secretary gave out a muffled moan. Her body jerked with the sharp sensation as if someone had just poked that sweet spot of hers between the legs. It almost felt like there was an invisible person in the room with her, playing tricks on her. Under these consequences, it was definitely not easy for Audrey to just stand there and ignore the strange happenings about her. She gave a simple nod at her boss and headed towards the exit. In a rush, she couldn’t manage to open the door at first. “Have a nice day…” Audrey managed to tell before the girl unlocked the door.

Hopefully, John wouldn’t have minded the sententious glances of the other employees. Audrey leaving his office with a bold cleavage could have very well raised a few eyebrows, if they had thought about anything other than just peeking at the secretary’s chest. Seemingly not minding her generous cleavage, Audrey headed to her desk. Like any person would do, she had a lot of things to search on the internet. Before she rested her cute hips on her seat though, the girl poured herself a new coffee, darker this time. After all, she needed something strong to wake herself from this weird state of mind.

John didn't mind any of the strange looks the rank and file employees might have shot him. They couldn't say anything, even if they wanted to - the company had them all locked down quite fiercely under legal contracts and threat of lawsuits. If anything, he planned to make her disheveled, sexual nature a normalized thing for her. And all anyone would assume was that the once prim and proper Audrey was in fact a slut, literally sucking up to the floor's boss to get ahead. And they wouldn't be entirely wrong either. Just not for the actual reasons.

John waited for a good three hours before he decided to call Audrey back in. By that point, the constant buzzing arousal, with her mind intrinsically knowing that he wasn't far away - and as a result, would constantly feel a sexual urge between her legs - would open her up to a few new bits of programming quite nicely. Perhaps she would even assume that she was just discovering a new part of herself that she never knew about.

"Audrey," he said over the phone, "you will come and brief me about what you've accomplished today." He couldn't wait to see her squirm on his lap - or even outright orgasm. Then he might have grounds to 'discipline' her...

Under the unexpected circumstances of today, Audrey had a hard time getting back to her everyday duties. No matter how much she tried, the young just woman wasn’t able to perform very well regarding the secretarial necessities of her job. Hopefully, executive of the company wouldn’t mind her weak business productivity. If she hadn’t had so much to do until the end of the shift, she could have even requested a day off. Her heart rate was higher than usual, probably a side effect of having a higher level of arousal. Thanks to someone being bold enough to point it out, her shirt was once again buttoned properly.

Before picking it up, Audrey let the phone ring for a while. During the last hours, she had some awkward conversations over the phone. “Yes?” Although eventually she answered the call. Gladly, it wasn’t a customer on the other side of the phone, but her boss. She didn’t expect him to call her to his office this soon, but she didn’t mind it either. After grabbing the notes she entered in earlier, the attractive secretary did what was asked of her and visited the man’s office a second time. She closed the door after getting in the room, locking it afterwards from inside. She took a few reluctant steps towards the guy. On her way, she began to undo the first four buttons of her shirt. Once again, a tempting view of her cleavage shined through her dark shirt.

As if the boss’ chair was unoccupied, Audrey took a seat in the man’s lap. “Confirmation of your canceled appointments… Complaints from maintenance crew…” The young secretary began to list the things she had noted down, with less detail than usual. “Some archiving of the, hmm, what was the word, correspondences.” Audrey continued while her remarkable hips crushed against the guy. “Also some guy from the lab. Didn’t say anything, just hung up on me.”

John grinned. She'd clearly been flustered throughout the whole day, and the programming from before was still holding strong. Her performance was suffering, he could tell, and her coworkers were starting to give her strange glances. Soon, she'd be isolated, and her only solace and company would be her superior - him. Her unbuttoned cleavage, her shaky composure from suppressing her arousal...as she sat on his lap, she could feel the bulge of his cock rubbing teasingly along her ass, almost poking between her inner thighs were it not for the fabric of her skirt.

He barely listened to her briefing, merely content to lean back and watch her continue, as if this were all normal. She knew something was wrong...but she was thinking in all the wrong places. Perfect.

"Audrey." It was time to add another touch. "You will, when briefing me in my office, strip down to your underwear. You will continue to sit on my lap as you do so." He'd already pushed her this far along, it was time to see how much more she could be pushed. That, and if he was being perfectly honest, he was eager to see what kind of figure his secretary was hiding beneath the normally conservative clothes beneath. Especially if her cleavage was anything to go by...she must be hiding quite the body indeed.

He could think of far better uses for it than just secretarial work.

It was a good thing that the boss didn’t care about Audrey’s small report since it wasn’t very informative in the first place. At least, he seemed to enjoy the secretary’s company as the thing that protruded through his pants would verify. She was aware of the bulging cock that pressed against her hips, although she didn’t make something of it. As if sitting on the man’s lap was a common action she took regularly, the secretary finished her little briefing in place.

No matter how absurd it sounded, Audrey didn’t complain about the guy’s next instructions. She didn’t give him any confirmation either, just began to loosen the remaining buttons of her shirt. Her front side opened up, fist glimpses of her lace trim bra showed up. Although Audrey wouldn’t list it as being something special, the undergarment cupped her round assets nicely, and gave them a good supporting lift.

When it came to the bottom, it would require an extra effort from the brunette, since it was a bit difficult to reach for the zip on the back of her skirt while seated on top of the guy. Despite that, the secretary decided to give it a try. This also led her to put extra thought on the simple act of removing her skirt. “It’s… it’s a bit difficult like this.” Audrey complained. After a small pause, she lowered her brows in confusion. All of a sudden, the young secretary darted off the man’s lap. “Wait!” She faced her boss, her tight pencil skirt still in place. Noticing the generous display of her chest, she promptly drew the each end of her shirt together to gain more cover to her front. “What’s happening?” The girl frowned at her boss. Without a doubt, something was up.

"Audrey. You will know my words to be true, even if you have a hard time believing them." John was pleased with how this was going, but he was starting to discover some of the practical limitations to the serum. Something completely outrageous would start to draw her subconsciousness's attention and alert her to the fact that something was off. The only reason he'd made it this far was because he'd carefully layered and interconnected his commands, so that it all seemed like a perfectly normal progression. If he was going to add more, he'd have to get a little more creative.

"You were giving me your briefing in your underwear, Audrey," John said, summoning every little bit of willpower to keep a straight face as he spoke those ridiculous words. "It was your idea for your performance portfolio. Don't you remember?" As if she would ever suggest such a thing. But depending on how scattered her brain's ability to rationalize anything was, her brain should start attempting to rationalize his words as normal, rather than attempt to puzzle out the inconsistencies...

"Now, Audrey: you will grind against my lap as you brief me every day," he ordered. "This is a vital and critical part of your daily duties."

There was no logical explanation of the current underdressed state the secretary was in. Regarding the events that put her in this situation were in her mind, just too scattered and unclear to piece together. Only one thing was clear, she wasn’t type of girl who would easily strip in front of a stranger. John might have been her boss, but that didn’t stopped Audrey from throwing some fierce glances at him. Whatever he had given to her, it was clearly not a perfected mixture. After all, human mind had a lot of variables, which changed from person to person.

“What portfolio?!” Audrey raised her voice, trying to hold her shirt together not to reveal more than necessary. As expected from an up and coming young girl in the industry, she had many steps to climb in business life. She had high hopes for herself, and was certainly someone who was determined to fulfill the necessities of her job for a better life in the future.

“Duties for a better portfolio…” The secretary seemingly calmed down. As her tensed muscles relaxed, her hands dangled free beside her waist. Above her cute belly, her bra shined again once more. “I do my job well.” Audrey repeated to herself. She drew her little hands behind her back. A short unzipping noise loosened her skirt around the waist. After that, she yanked her skirt down, and stepped out of the article of clothing.

More of the girl’s physical portfolio was now on display, a black thong that matched her bra. Under her opened shirt, Audrey slowly walked up to the guy. She had already completed today’s briefing, at least up until the events of the current hour of work. “Do you want me to repeat the briefing?” She asked. This time, she sat down in the opposing direction. One by one, she lifted her bare legs up and slipped them through the arm rests of the chair. Her chill panty clad hips rested on the guy’s lap.

"Yes, yes I do." John shook his head, explaining, "You were very distracted and just made an outburst over something we already know, after all. Go ahead and go over it again. Slowly, this time, and focus on your portfolio if you'd be so kind." It was intriguing, really, that Audrey had decided to wear a thong to work! What a naughty girl. Did she have a boyfriend she was trying to surprise and seduce after work? Did she have a husband to come home to? It didn't matter. He was going to start making incremental changes to her wardrobe...

And as she began to grind against his lap, her slit, barely concealed by her thong, began to press against the noticeable bulge in John's pants. Audrey's motions continued to bring her into friction and contact against him, edging her ever closer, and closer, towards orgasm. And John found it incredibly difficult to simply not just unzip his pants and start having his way with this sexy woman. To just bend her over his desk and fuck her until she was stuffed full of his seed...

...no. Patience. It will come.

"Audrey," he said, interrupting her with a command, "You will always have the most intense orgasm of your life when you are aroused in my presence. Audrey...you will cum now."

Time to see what happened...

Not only she certainly didn’t expect to lift her skirt, let alone taking it off, so someone could take a peek at her panties, she also had pretty reasonable excuses to put a thong to work. Undoubtedly though, it was not the most conservative undergarment to wear, especially when she was pretty much half naked like this. Despite her pretty improper position on her boss’ lap, she casually repeated her brief report. “Cancelled appointment.” Before her firm butt cheeks, her slit slid back and forth along the guy’s bulging member. “Maintenance problems.” For some additional support, Audrey put her hands over the man’s shoulders. “Archiving.” The secretary continued to warm her hips on his lap. “Rude guy hanging up.” She completed her vague report.

Next directions from the guy rang in the brunette’s stunned mind. It was a difficult task. If only such a serum existed, something to inflict an instant orgasm. Like many other, Audrey would be willing to try it out even with a clear mind, in a private environment. She pressed her hips harder on the guy. Through her panties, she let her pussy grind against the protrusion in his pants. She dug her fingers into John, pushing her cute hips in harder thrusts. With the increased pressure between her legs, Audrey’s breaths got faster, more irregular. “Mmm… Ooh…” The girl let out a few soft moans. More aggressive moves of the secretary led the roller chair to glide back, until it leaned against the wall behind it.

A wet spot was already formed on Audrey’s underwear, but she still needed an extra touch. The attractive secretary slipped one of her hands into her panties. Knowing how to play with herself, she began to use her little fingers to stimulate herself. “A-aah… umm…” Longer moans of pleasure escaped her lips. Although her current task was not entirely over, previous one about the briefing was. “That will be all.” Audrey announced the end of her pointless briefing. Her fingers stayed within her panties. “Do you want to hear it again?” She asked.

"That will be all for now, Audrey," John said. He was fine with leaving her orgasm unfinished - that would be her own discomfort to bear on her way home that night. But the damp patch that she'd left behind, the vigor in which she'd attempted to comply with his commands as she pushed him against the wall...oh yes. This was working quite nicely. And she wasn't even aware that she shouldn't be doing this.

But that said, John couldn't resist doing one last thing as she stood up.

As she turned about, John's hand came down quickly, and made contact with her ass. A loud *slap* echoed across the locked office, leaving behind a very light palm print on her otherwise smooth and unmarred skin. The look on John's face was one of innocent indifference as she made to dress herself...or didn't, depending on how much the programming had decided to override certain thought processes. "That will be all for today, Audrey," he said with a smile. "See you in the morning."

Whenever she chose to leave, however, he was already starting to send notes back to the researchers. What he observed, what he wanted to see...especially what he wanted to see...

Before the young secretary could rub herself into a climax, John showed an admirable self-control by not resuming the girl’s self-playing. Audrey followed the order and gave the man a confirmative nod. Her fingers slowly retreated from her panties. Just like her sex, they were also quite wet. She then raised her warmed up butt off the guy as well. While standing in her underwear, John took advantage of the direction she was facing by testing the firmness of her buttocks. With the sudden slap she received on her panty clad rear, Audrey reflexively jolted up. “Unh!” She gasped against the strike, which wasn’t hard enough to wake her up. With the faint mark on her rear, the secretary dressed up again. She unlocked the door, but did not walked through it. “Something’s wrong…” Audrey talked to herself. A confused expression on her face, the girl returned to the desk. “Sorry, I forgot my notebook.” After picking her notes off the desk, the secretary left the boss’ office. “Have a nice day.”

Dampness of her panties was a real mystery for Audrey. There wasn’t an apparent reason for it. She couldn’t have just aroused out of the blue, without even realizing it. Whatever the reason might be, it made her feel like a dirty girl. She could hardly wait for the day to be over and hit the shower, probably to use the shower head to finish an uncomplete business too. Rest of the day passed quite calm compared to what she had been through earlier. She even managed to focus on her work.

Next day began pretty usual too. She came to work early as usual. Despite that, someone had already left a cup of coffee on her desk. “Those interns…” Audrey smiled, shaking her head from side to side. Starting the day with the smell of a nice coffee was something she couldn’t refuse. Taking a sip of her drink, she got to work, studying the accounting office’s report she made a fuss about yesterday. This time a pair of dark fit pants covered the prettiness of her legs, although it defined the contour of her firm hips well.

The researchers had worked something out over the night. No new formula yet, though. Nothing aside from the now daily dose of serum in Audrey's coffee...aside from the taste. It should be indistinguishable from whatever it was hiding in now. And John had made sure to add a healthy, larger dose, on the researchers' advice.

The programming from before would stick as well. It would stick, and so long as she was given a daily dose, it should be permanent. More or less. But there seemed to be a limit to how many commands would stick with the current mixturw...so he would have to be a bit picky.

That was alright, he reasoned. He was plenty picky with his soon-to-be slutty secretary.

"Audrey, you will come in and brief me in one hour," he phoned to Audrey. Then he added one more, seemingly on a whim - "Audrey, you will be even more excited and aroused when I summon you."

He hung up, and hurried to get important work done. Time to see how this worked...

Just as her mug got empty, the phone on her desk rang. Audrey picked it up rather quickly, not having that sour taste in her throat unlike yesterday. Unsurprisingly, it was John requesting her presence in his office. “Yes. Of course.” The charming secretary responded, also checking the clock with the corner of her eye. There just hadn’t been much at the office, so it was going to be a short briefing she thought. This time, she didn’t grabbed any paperwork or notebook to take along. She circled her desk and headed to the boss’ room.

On her way, Audrey couldn’t help but notice a few pair of eyes on her, some concealed and some not. Her frequent visits to the room started to catch attention. She didn’t bother with them though. As a secretary, it was her job to brief the executive, something no one had the right to question her about. With the others subtly eying her though, Audrey walked faster, her heels clicking across the building. After a perfunctory knocking, she went inside John’s office.

After closing the door behind her, Audrey could took only a few steps forward before she paused in place. “Good…” The woman seemingly froze momentarily. She oddly walked backwards until her back hit the closed entrance of the room. One of her hands slid on the door behind her back until it located the handle. A little click announced the locking of the door. “Good morning.” The secretary continued with a smile.

Standing at the opposite edge of the desk, Audrey gazed upon the businessperson. “How are you today?” She asked still carrying a smile. From her belly to her chest, one of her soft hands glided up her clothing. Tracing one of her cute breasts, her fingers came to a stop at the round neck of her blouse. The upper garment on her top had a catchy vine pattern, but lacked any buttons. Unable to find any buttons to undo, the secretary lowered her hand. Instead, she held it from the sides and pulled it off her shoulders, just to reveal a navy blue bra underneath, something a bit sportier than before.

“Today’s briefing…” Audrey announced. This time, the secretary swiveled the chair around towards herself. She turned around and left herself into the man’s lap.

"I'm doing well, Audrey," John said with a smile. "Thank you." Especially when you come in wearing that, he thought to himself. He could see the strange glances that her coworkers outside were giving her, and he could reasonably understand just what sort of conclusions that they were coming to. 'She's probably sucking off the boss,' or 'she's trying to sleep with him for a promotion.' Well...once he was done, they would at least be partially right.

The only difference would be that she was doing it because she was mindcontrolled into thinking it was normal.

As she complied with all of her original programming from the previous day, John decided that there was no sense in giving simply 'safe' commands. The serum worked, and the researchers were working to make improvements on the formula. Why not go big with this one? And if it worked...

"Audrey." As she sat on his lap, as if it were normal, he ordered, "You will unzip my pants and give me a handjob when you brief me. You will pause and clean me when I cum."

Back
Top Bottom