Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blaz's Rage and Stress Journal.

I have yet to sleep as I write this at almost 6:00 am. First I'm fearing for my life earlier this week, and just two hours ago, I discovered a cockroach in my bathroom. I'm the only one so I have to pay the exterminator alone. If there's a full blown infestation, I will be blamed! Why is it that when things get bad, fate ALWAYS makes it worse for me... I just want to live with little stress, but it's impossible to not be able to relax. I'm at the end of my wits, and growing tired of all this... And that's scaring me even more...

I don't talk about politics much. Don't like it, and only pay attention if it directly affects me.

There was an article I read that has made me scared. Trump killing Social Security just so he gets what he wants. He had already done a payroll tax deference for four months, which is the lifeline of Social Security's funding.

It may sound nice, with getting a bigger paycheck, but it comes back to bite you with taxes, leading to smaller tax returns. I'm someone who is reliant on Social Security to make ends meet.

I don't like Trump to begin with, and for any fellow Americans who would tell me to just vote for someone else, I have to point out something. The Citizen's vote for the president was proven to be WORTHLESS in 2016. Electoral College is all that really matters. That year disillusioned me to think my vote is worth a shit. Also, Trump's having the USPS dismantle sorting machines for mail plus his campaign to discredit the validity of mailing in your vote. This man is trying EVERYTHING to ensure his victory.

I'm worried that my future will be destroyed by this man by making me homeless. I'm not looking for a debate or talk. Pretty much a rant here. I'm seriously needing to say my mind here just so I can sleep tonight. If this violated the rules, I apologise and will remove this if asked.

I tried updating one of my search threads today. I checked the time of the last post. It said Yesterday at 11:45 am on my phone for the last post. I updated at around noon. I got slapped with my third violation saying that the post was NOT A FULL 24 HOURS!!! The first two times were my fault. This time, I REALLY am wondering if there's some serious issue with the timezones not working.

If there's nothing found about this, I seriously might ditch this site for greener pastures, as soon as I can find one that's not against certain kinks.

Back
Top Bottom