Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ✨~FALLOUT! (And other Fandoms)~✨

Libl

Star
Hey there! Hello, my name is Libl, or Libs, Libi, Lib, whatever. And this is my very specifically Fandom request thread!

A few things to start with!

• Semi-Literate please! I enjoy a fairly descriptive RP.
  • Third person only. NO first person.
  • Open to any and all pairings!
  • I don't mind what you are IRL.
  • Communication. Just a friendly conversation now and then, or RP discussion.
  • PMs Only!
  • Ghost friendly!
  • My F-list: F-list - Warning (not fully updated, but good enough)

!The current cravings!
Fallout
3, NV, 4, even Original settings

3/NV/4/O
- It’s that time of year in the wasteland, a time many fear to travel roads unless heavily armed. Deathclaws used this time of year to find mates.
Could be a female or male deathclaw finding a human(or other) mate. Anthro or not, don’t care.

3/NV/4/O ♥
- A woman has discovered a special blend of Nuka-cola that has caused her to lactate. She’s now learning what it’s like to be a wasteland milk cow. Will she be captured by raiders? Forced to supply a bar?

3/NV/4/O ♥
- A girl and her canine. Could be Dogmeat from 3 or 4, could be a Nightstalker from NV. I just want an interesting little story of a young lady and her dog.

3/NV/4/O ♥♥
- Typical smutty twist to the main story of any of the games. Basically any encounter in the games can be turned smutty, and we can even add new ones. Need more of a GM for this one.

3/NV/4/O ♥
- A freaky cult has found a horribly mutated creature, basically a mass of tentacles. It has formed the idea that this creature grants fertility to women, making it easier for them to become impregnated and repopulate.

- Moira Brown has a new idea, and needs a eager volunteer to go out and find out how all the creatures of the wasteland fuck. Isn’t that exciting?

3/NV/4/O
- Human woman with non-human companion. Assultron Futa, Supermutant, Ghoul, take your pick. Smut and romance!

3/NV/4/O
- A lonely mechanic repaired a common robot, Eyebot, Mister Handy, Protectron, Sentry Bot, anything. Only she’s also upgraded it to be a sex machine to keep her company.

NV
-An NCR Ranger comes across a half dead wastelander and decides to help get her to a safe location. They bond during their travels.

4/O
- Rouge BoS man is traveling the wasteland alone after leaving the disgrace the Brotherhood has become. Runs into a wasteland scavenger who’s struggling to survive and they pair up for better chances of survival.

4/O
-Woman finds out she is a gen 3 synth and is having an identity crisis. This one is fairly open to who she was beforehand. What faction she is from or who she is with.

4 ♥♥♥
-Would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to have someone play Hancock opposite of my Sole Survivor. I'm willing to trade any other canon character for you in return!

TRANSFORMERS
Now, to be clear this is Transformers, the robots.
Anything but Bayverse!! Rise of the Beasts does not count as Bayverse.
Other than that, any continuity can work!
I also have one original idea to try out!

(only one for now sorry)

The Longest Drive
-A Transformer (Autobot or Decepticon) goes on a long road-trip with their human companion. Could be some sort of mission, or trying to outrun a threat, or even just trying to find a new home. Plenty of room for random encounters, close calls, and storms to weather together. This works best with any civilian vehicle alt mode, from beat up little car to high end super car. Truck or Van or SUV, exotic or not. OC or Canon accepted!

Cyberpunk

The Division

Really would love Female Agent x Male Hunter

Red Dead Redemption

Pokemon

Mass Effect

Elder Scrolls

Dragon Age

My Little Pony

What I will do

- Canon characters
- Adjustments to Canon