Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Book 1 Terra Rough Draft 1

AkityMH

Super-Earth
For the last few years I have wanted to write this book, but I never got around to it. And finally, I think I got it. At least the start. So here it is, and I really, really hope a lot of people can give it a read! The story is about a girl who is sacrificed to a creature known as a Yonerra, something of a dragon expy in this setting, but it turns out he isnt going to eat her and instead just wants to keep her around. Its pretty clear he wants to just have company and struggles to do that, and so he ends up taking care of her and defending her when troubles arise. There is far, far more then that in this world though. It seeems familiar to us, but it becomes clear that this world is very unearthly in deed. Also turns out our main character is a bit more than human as well, but you'll have to read the rest for yourself to figure it out.

The premise is set in a fantasy seeming world, but the genre is suppose to be Kaiju. I kinda worry i comes off flip-floppy for that... buuuttt... maybe not. That is why I need people's opinions! I'd appreciate so much attention to it. The more, the better! If you like monsters, and people making friend with monsters, and a fair bit of violence, and relationships being looked on and fantastic alien worlds, please be my guest!

Attachments

• Terra Book 1 first draft.pdf
    538 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
View counts are cached, I might have turned attachment view collating off somewhere. Will look.

Though as @Showmeyouloveme said you may want to find ways to better hype it up to people - bring in friends to discuss it with you, etc.

I mean.. I don't really got friends but maybe 2 on here, and neither has read it and doesn't seem to wanna read it. Also, I'm just bumping to keep it relevant every... day and a half? More or less? Since then newer people will see it.

Though I think I will add more exposition.

So I began writing the second draft now, mostly trying to make the story work better with the characters and avoid some possible assumptions that came with Draft 1. I don't know when I'll get it done, but we'll see. I'm rather excited to keep going!

Back
Top Bottom