Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Role Play "Awards"

Status
Not open for further replies.

• No, definitely no negative awards.
        Of course it'd provide some fodder for PVP.

No no no.

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Here's the catergories from the site that I mentioned earlier! Hopefully it will give us an idea of what to put up.

Best Comedy Thread

Best Brother-Sister Incest Thread

Best Father-Daughter Incest Thread

Best Mother-Son Incest Thread

Best "Other" Incest Thread (aunt-nephew, uncle-niece, etc.)

Best Harem Thread

Best BDSM Thread

Best Slave Thread

Best Nonconsent/Reluctance Thread

Best Hooker Thread

Best Thread in an Historical Setting

Best Sci-Fi Thread

Best Fantasy/D&D-type Thread

Best Princess Thread

Best Pirate Thread

Best Furry Thread

Best High School Thread

Best College Thread

Best Strip Poker Thread

Best Co-Workers Thread

Best Swingers Thread

Best Gay Thread

Best Lesbian Thread

Best Threesome Thread

Best Cheaters Thread

Best Comic Book Thread

Best Anime Thread

Best Video Game Thread

Best TV Show Thread

Best Newbie Thread (must be one participant's first SRP thread)

Best Gender-Bender Thread

Best Horror Thread

Best Angel/Demon Thread

Best Ensemble Thread

Best Romantic Thread

Best Vampire/Werewolf Thread

I dunno if other people read alot of threads on the site involving other people's roleplays. I know I don't really. But it is a snazzy idea.​

Good point. Perhaps there should certain parameters, then? Like the members have to active (posted in the last two months, or something), and the thread has to have this many posts or pages?

how about nominations, like they can nominate themselves, that was it would be easier to look through nominations that all the threads.

Hey that would be a great idea... it would really help :) Plus the with the fact that it would take so long. What you could do is to make it a Yearly rewards thing. Etheir that or a Monthly so that you don't have to sort through as much stuff...? I think this is a good idea, and would love to see it get off the ground.

I am against this idea. Why do we need to do this? To have a group of people that can say they are the best? Whoofuckingwhoo.

Ok. You know, I think it's time we put an end to this. At first glance, way back when, I thought this could be fun. But after a lot of time has lapsed and now that it's seeming to come back up again, my feelings on this issue have changed. I honestly think this is a bad idea and could cause needless issues down the line. I say encourage each other and dole out compliments to those who's RPs you enjoy by dropping them a PM. That ought to be enough. And I'm sure those who receive your compliments will appreciate them greatly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom