Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snuggling with Sis ((Me and Devils_girl))

She knew he was getting mad she could tell. When he jumped up and slapped her she yelped and looked down at the ground like he had done that one night he raped her. Growling some she glared at the ground not having the guts to glare at him.

When he pushed her against the tree then pinned her arm against it then he pressed his body against her. That brought everything that happened from that one night. All after a party it was going to happen again. She looked up at him into his eyes and she saw that he had no feelings at all "Really..you don't fucking know WHAT YOU GO THROUGH". She growled and slapped him across the face then pushed him to the ground "I probaly know more then our parents probaly do..you have every right to give me respect right now..what just happened to me...and what you were probaly going to do after a year and do the same fucking shit again". She growled and looked at him then away "You never cared for me..you were never there for me..you always came back to the house and took your anger out on me..then the one night I fought back..you raped me.."

"I swear god if you slap me ONE MORE FUCKING TIME!" He roared, leaping up and throwing her into the dirt. He got on top of her, using his legs to hold her arms down. "If you slap me one more time I'll make you regret it." He said, pulling his other needle out and injecting it before she had a chance to stop him. "Do you know WHY I do these drugs and go to parties? Because I go through so much GOD. DAMN. SHIT at home!"

He curled up his fists and looked down at her with rage. "I always cared about you, that day when those bullies mysteriously left you alone for good, when dad stopped yelling and hitting you for ever, I DID THAT!" He shouted. "I just couldn't take it though, it all got to me and I made a mistake and started taking my rage on you, and yes when i made the other mistake I knew what i was doing was bad, but now here we are, with you fighting back again, I think you fucking WANT to get raped again, and by your own brother!" he shouted at her. He suddenly grabbed her breasts, kneading them in his hands roughly. "Is this what you fucking want!?"

Back
Top Bottom