Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snuggling with Sis ((Me and Devils_girl))

greentguru

Planetoid
David stared at the bed, his bright green eyes almost piercing the mattress and staring through it. His short dark brown hair ruffling slightly in the air conditioning as he remembered what happened that year ago. His parents lost a lot of money, subsequently he had to let his sister move into his room, and after the yard sale, she had to move into his bed with him. A few months later he came home from a party, high off a couple of things and after some falling, a beer from the fridge, and a good stare at her sleeping form, he raped her. Now a year later she was starting to trust him, but he didn't know what to do, he still to that day felt attracted to her and how she had felt that year ago, and tonight he was going to a party and he could only hope, well half hope he didn't repeat himself.

Maya was downstairs watching tv and she didn't know that her brother was going to a party tonight. She was still scared of him and didn't go into the room with alone until it was bedtime. Anytime he came in then she would leave and go somewhere else. Sighing some she leaned her head back and looked up at the ceiling kicking coffee table she growled some flashbacks coming into her head. Whimpering some she got up adn went into the kitchen to get something to drink and eat. Her hair felling into her eyes and she looked back at the stairs wondering why David didn't come down. Shaking that thought out of her head she grabbed a pepsi then a back of chips she went back into the living room and sat down.

David knew saying the word party would be a land mine seeing as how he got drugged up at one and raped her. He carefully thought about his words and went downstairs after dressing and grabbing some things. He looked around then heard the TV. He cautiously went into the room and waited for a commercial. "Uh hey Maya, I'm gonna go out with some friends to a par- a get together. I'll be back later, you gonna be ok for dinner or should I call a pizza place?" He asked. He cared about and felt bad sometimes for what he did and tried to take care of her, but sometimes he lapsed back and felt the urge to take her again. He shifted awkwardly as talking to her was always a bit off after what happened.

She looked at him and her eyes narrowed as she heard those three words almost form the whole word. Looking back at the tv she waved her hand "I don't need anything...I'm fine..just go I will probaly go to sleep early tonight anyways all my friends or either out of town or grounded plus most of them are doing drugs and and going to parties". She bit her lip and looked back at him blinking her eyes a few times "Bro if your going to a party I want to try it out I won't let anyone touch me or anything but it would be fun I guess". Getting up she took a drink of the pepsi then looked him up and down as she walked by "If you wanted me to go anyways I've always wanted to try it out after".

She stopped right there hoping he didn't know what she was about to say. Looking at him then at the ground she moved her foot back and forth on the ground in a nervous motion not knowing weather or not to ask him "Would you take me to try it out?? If I feel uncomfortable I can go into a room by myself or even walk home if it isn't that far". She looked back up and bit her lip "I heard about a party by the lake in a cabin I've been wanting to go to that one to swim in the lake and watch the stars". She nodded and put her pepsi down the leaned up against the wall looking down "It's your choice and all mom and dad will probaly not be home for a while they are either out at the bar or staying late at work you also know I don't like staying home alone at night". She smirked some trying to push him into letting her go with him.

David scratched the back of his head nervously. He wasn't expecting her to want to go to one of these things. He knew there would be drugs at the party, and he could make sure no one tried anything on her, but he wasn't worried about them. He worried about himself, he didn't want to make another move, but if he got too drugged up he might not be able to stop.

"Uh, y-yeah sure, if you wanna go, I was gonna go up to that cabin anyways, so uh..... yeah I guess it'll be fun. I never knew you wanted to go to one of these things especially after I ra-" He went to far and almost just said it. He didn't mean to say part of it, but it was too late now. "Uhhh.... just uh get dressed and we can go in a few minutes."

She looked at him then nodded some "Yeah after you...well you know or even before that I had wanted to go to a party..So when I saw you come home that one day and rape me it just wanted me to go even more..to get forced into something..to get fucked infront of people". She blushed deeply then ran up the stairs "I will be down in like one minute promise..Just don't leave without me". She slammed the door shut and blushed deeply getting wet in anticpation. Shaking her head she went over to her closet and smirked. She had bought a dress that was perfect for this party and perfect to be fucked in and everyone try to get at her.

Putting it on she looked at herself in the mirror and smirked some. She now wore a black short dress that has holes on the sides to show her sides and down to where the dress stopped only like 2 inches below her ass. Also she had black fishnet stockings and black boots with silver chains on them and now she put her hair into pigtails and smirked some more. Her brother and anyone else at the party would not be able to resist her. Opening the door she walked down the stairs and turned towards him biting her lip "Uh yeah..you know mom and dad would NOT approve of this but it's a special night so yeah I had to wear it". Looking up at him she smiled weakly and grabbed a jacket then started towards the car "Lets go..like now...I dont' want you coming onto me right here in the house cause of what I'm wearing..if you do..my dress will get ruined and no one will be able to see". She smirked some and shook her ass then went out the door and got in the car.

He couldn't believe his own sister had just said that, all this time she acted shy but now here she was talking about getting fucked. If he didn't watch himself he would have to rape her again, and again, and even more. He saw her go out to his car in that dress and almost fucked her right there on the lawn, but he would at least get a little of the drugs into them first before he made a move, and she was definitely only going to be his that night.

He turned on the car, looking over at her breasts, remembering a year ago how when he was raping her, he twisted her nipples hard enough to make her start crying again. Now it was all he could do to not repeat his actions. He drove for a few minutes before lighting a cigarette, he knew if he said anything he might start hitting on her, then he might just fuck her right there in the car.

She looked at the way he had looked at her and shook her head. When she went to this party she knew she would have alot of guys all over her but she didn't really know if she could fight them off or if her brother would join in or take her for himself. Biting her lip as he drove out of the driveway the smell of the cig smoke was intoxicating something she had wanted and longed to smell.

Looking out the window she crossed her thighs and moved down a little bit so her dress went up even more showing her black lace thong underneath. She saw the sun going down and she knew that it would be a long night for her and she didn't know what was going to happen there but she hoped it was fun. Looking at him then back out the window she thumped her fingers on her thigh and hummed some. It was total akward and she knew that from him having raped her last year and the fact that he had come from a party but now she was wanting to go to a party to see what happened and to see how many guys would eye her up and down.

He pulled up to a red light and sat there, expelling a deep breath and trying not to focus to hard on her. he looked over and took a hit from the cigarette, seeing her thong hugging her skin, making him a little excited, getting him to force himself to not become erect at his own sister. He had to find away to distract himself, and from the look in her pondering eyes, a way to distract her too.

He gently put a hand on her thigh, slowly pushing it up her leg and resting it on her knee to snap her out of it. "Hey Sis, you want a cig? i saw you eying mine a few seconds ago." He said, gesturing to the pack that lay between them in a cup holder. He didn't how he felt about her smoking, but he had to offer to get him distracted from her lingerie and the alluring way she was sitting. It was almost as if she wanted the guys who would be at the party to stare, but then again, the way she suddenly talked, he wouldn't doubt it.

She kept looking out the window something in her eyes giving stuff away. Snapping out of it she looked at her brothers hand then back at him then bit her lip "I..I..I..I don't know bro..I mean..I do..I just you know..what if mom and dad are awake when we come home and they smell it on me??". She looked back out the window and put her hand on his then guided it towards her inner thigh letting him feel how hot she was then she pushed it away quickly "I will think about it..I don't want you to get in trouble for doing something I wanted".

She bit her lip and saw the light turn green and she nodded towards the light "The lights green bro go ahead and go..it's not to much farther to the cabin I don't think". She looked back at him then out the window trying not to focus on wanting all the guys to notice her and all. She wanted the girls to stare on in jealousy and hatred for having their guys looked at her and even try to hit on her.

David nodded, gently rolling his fingers over her as she pushed his hand around her leg. He pulled a cigarette out and tossed it onto her lap. "No worries, back before the folks found out I was smoking, I used to say it was the parties because a lot of people smoke there, so no problem, you need a light though I think I keep a spare lighter in the glove compartment." He said, accelerating at the green light and taking a right towards the wooded areas, the tires crunching from the transition from road, to gravel, and then dirt.

"We're almost there Sis, you sure you're ready for a party?" He asked, a little worried. He knew the drugs would be there and passed around like drinks, and that there were a lot of guys there who would want her body, compelled to use her like a rag doll and toss her aside after their fun. He would watch her, but there was only so much he could do.

She looked at him as he tossed the ciggrette in her lap and she nodded some "Okay but are they going to be mad that you brought me to a party and think you are influecing me with going??". She bit her lip knowing that her mother was pretty strict and his father was pretty cool about anything. Looking at him she looked in the glove compartment then found the lighter. Looking at him she then looked at the ciggrette putting it in her mouth and lighting it. She breathed in some then blew out like she had already done it before. Looking at him she smiled some "No I have never smoked but I have seen you and some of my friends that are older then me".

She looked out the window then rolled it down some looking around at where they were going. Biting her lip as she saw it was pretty far out from the town and out where if she didn't coperate with someone they could easily drag her out and dunk her under the water until she did. Looking back at her brother she gave a weak smile "Yeah I'm ready..just make sure you stay close to me..and don't get caught up with any girls..I don't want you to get distracted and then some guys drag me off either to another room or out to the dock and all that". Biting her lip some as she heard the music she looked forward and whimpered some seeing how many cars there were. Some of them looked like the gang guys around from town and some of the guys had been eyeing her but she knew she was safe. When the car stopped she grabbed her brothers hand then opened the car door letting go. Seeing some guys out on the deck outside she saw their jaws pratically drop and she blushed some looking down into the car "Yeah you are going to have to be possesive of me bro..definatly don't want any guys dragging me off". She went infront of the car and sat on the hood waiting for her brother to come over. She took another drag of the cig and then blew out the cig making her relax emensly since before if she saw guys look at her like that she would as her brother to take her back home.

He got out of the car, putting his cig out and locking the doors. "Come on sis, the parties about to start, and I need a drink, just stick with me, and you'll be perfectly fine." He said, leading her to the large cabin. He let go of her hand for a second to light another cigarette and grab a cold bottle of beer, cracking it open and taking a deep swig from it. "Come on Sis, lighten up, have a drink or something." He said, looking at her solemn expression.

He looked over as a girl came over to chat with David. "Hey David, long time no see, it's good to see you again." She said, hugging David and kissing him. She looked over at Maya. "Who's this girl?" She asked. "This is Maya, let her be though, she's with me." He said, watching the girl get a disappointed look and leave after saying good bye. "Sorry Maya, she was a..... old friend on mine.

[o_O shit did I do Maria or Maya in my last reply?? I have like two characters with the same letting starting the name..Sorry if I did -goes to change the others if I did-]

Maya looked at him then went with him biting her lip while the ciggrette was out of her hand. Looking as she went into the cabin she saw alot of guys attention turn towards her and then try to grab at her but she was confident enough to smack their hands away. Looking at her brother as he grabbed a beer she bit her lip and leaned against the wall he led her over to wondering what was going to happen. Seeing the girl come over she glared and huffed some giving a glace over and then pushing her out of her mind.

She knew she was here with her brother and while she had him no other girl was going to get him and no other guy was going to get her or at least she thought. Right at the moment the girl walked away a couple of gangster guys came over and started to hit on her. One stroked her cheek the other two stroking her thighs and ass. Glaring and growling deep in her throat she smacked the one hand away from her cheek and pushed him into a stand which he fell into and then fell down with it. The other to she shot a glare but they still tryed to get her to go with them. Growling some more she elbowed one in the stomach and pushed the other into some guys which in return made them all fall over drinks and drugs falling onto the ground. She immediatly went back to leaning against the wall her head leaning against her brothers shoulder "Just pretend nothing happened just continue talking with friends cause if you don't we will have about 10 guys after us". She knew what guys did to girls who tryed to show them who was boss or whatever and she knew she would be in trouble if she didn't act like she didn't do anything. Looking over at them she smirked then took her brothers hand taking him around the corner and into a room shutting the door some. She went over sitting down on the bed and bit her lip "I don't know if they will be after me..I just don't want to get alot of guys after me right now".

He turned just in time to the noise to have his sister grab his hand and lead him into a room. "The fuck are you.." He was about to ask but he heard the three guys following. He listened to her and then to the bangs on the door. "I'll take care of it." He said, calmly opening the door. "Yo man back up, she's with me so don't fuck with her." He said, intimidating them. "You see what she did to us, she embarrassed us man we can't let that go." But David just shook his head.

"If she doesn't wanna talk to you, then leave her alone, otherwise you have to deal with me, GOT IT?" He growled to them, slamming the door. He slowly went over and sat on the bed. "Hey, you gonna ok being at this party, you already got gangster wannabes after you.

She looked at him and then at the ground as he raised his voice and swore at her some. Hearing the guys bang on the door she whimpered some and kicked her feet off the ground and let them bang against the bed. Looking up at him she nodded some "Okay". When he opened the door she saw the guys give a stern glare at her then she looked quickly back at the ground.

Knowing when they said they couldn't let it go she knew now that they would be after her for the whole party. Looking at her brother as he slammed the door she flinched some but she ignored it. Biting her lip as he sat beside her she looked at him then nodded "Yeah I will be fine..I..I just have to get used to being around so many guys..and them coming onto me...if I get more then I can handle then I don't know what will happen..ecspecially if they hold you back". She shook her head "I need to go out to the dock and calm down..I will be back in a little bit bro..I'm just going to go look at the stars and all. Getting up her hand ran across his thigh then she opened the door going out of the cabin then around it going on her way to the dock. Her brother knew how the twinkle of stars and the calmness of water and everything around her calmed her down and she would be her normal self in no time.

David forgot to lock the door and suddenly, found out the hard way. The wooden door clicked for a second, then exploded open as a few guys walked in, locking it behind them. Two of them grabbed David without any warning and held him down in a chair while the rest went for Maya. "Like I said ho, I can't just forget what you did." The leader said, lifting her dress up and running a hand between her legs as the rest chuckled, one of them reaching for her breasts, squeezing one.

"Looks like you're gonna have a rough party little girl, so you best calm the fuck down and deal with it." One said as they all laughed, the rooms noises being drowned out in loud music booming from the room over. David tried to free himself but the two combined were too strong for him and clamped him firmly in place.

She heard the guys behind her and froze then screamed loudly enough for her brother to hear over the music. Feeling her dress lift up and a hand go between her legs she pushed his hand away and then smacked the other guys hand away from her breast. Backing up she fell to the ground and she looked up at them not knowing how many there were since she was to scared to even count. Struggling to get back up she finally got herself up and started to run towards the cabin and away from the lake not wanting her worst fear to come true.

Feeling her heart beat go up and the adrenaline pumping in her blood she knew she had to get back to the cabin and get her brother if some other guys hadn't beat him up or whatever. Hearing the guys close behind her then one come infront of her and a few yards from the cabin she whimpered and glared at him herself breathing hard and once again she was in a situation she had to figure a way to get out of. She didn't want to be raped but with gang members how they were they usally put on a tough act and raped girls even if they didn't want it. Looking around two others where on each side of her and the leader in the back of her. So that was four in total one was enough to hold her down while the others had their go at her. She didn't know if they were going to rape her or just play with her but either way she didn't want them trying to claim her as their whore or bitch.

The gang burst out of the house, catching up quickly to drag her down. They grabbed her and pinned her to the ground while they dragged David out and held him against a tree. "Maya run! SHIT, get the fuck off me!!!" He yelled. One of them punched his stomach and held him there while the rest held Maya to the ground, out of ear shot for anyone to hear her cries for help if she tried to scream.

"Now now ya little slut, calm down." One growled, forcing his hand between her legs, jamming a few fingers inside of her. He pumped his fingers in and out while another started groping her breasts. "Yeah you little bitch now you won't fuck with us any more, right?" The leader said, laughing as he fingered her helpless form.

Maya screamed as the gang members forced her down then pinned her to the ground. Growling some she kicked at them hoping to get one in the right place at the right time. She knew if she could take the leader down the rest would back off or at least she thought. When she heard her brother she whimpered and looked away kicking harder until they pinned her legs and arms down "Fucking bastards let me go..just let me go".

She started to panic not wanting another rape to happen she was okay with her brother doing it but people she didn't even know or even see at all just wasn't right. Not knowing if they would cum in her and make her take care of the child herself or something like that she didn't want it she didn't want any of it. Getting tears in her eyes she struggled some and put her forehead on the ground yelping loudly at the leader forced three fingers or more into her. She closed her eyes and tryed to get free but they had a hard grip on her. In her mind it was all coming back and the reason she wanted to not come to parties "Damn it not again..it's happening again". The lostness and hopelessness in her voice was enough to break anyones mood or heart. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she just submitted which she knew was best her brother would see a total difference after this happened if these gang members did rape her.Her life wouldn't be the same nothing would be the same. Since if they knew they could control her they would be back after her once again to just do it all over again. Growling some she gritted her teeth and got one leg free kicking the guy in the face then slammed her heel against the side of the others head. To her this was a fight to the death even if it meant she payed dearly for it she wasn't going to let her brother feel bad or hate himself for this happening again "Bitches you messed with me on the wrong fucking night".

David choked back a sob, reliving the horrible nightmare when he had gotten drugged out of his mind and fucked his own little sister. He tried to free himself but they held him down. "Let go you fucker!" He shouted, kicking one square in the face. One punched him, then turned for her.

"Be nice you little slut." He taunted, kicking her in the side to wind her, forcing her cheek into the ground. He lifted her ass high into the air and started licking her clit rapidly, pushing his tongue inside of her slit. He licked at her for a while, but they got bored soon and abandoned them. "Later slut, I'll be back to fuck your skank ass." He said, the others joining in laughter.

Maya whimpered and struggled some more trying to get the guys away from her. When the one punched her brother and then turned or her she screamed and grabbed her gut as he kicked her. Looking up at the leader she growled some trying to get away but when he forced her cheek to the ground she knew she had no where to go. With them having her brother against a tree and all of them far enough away from the party at the cabin for any of her screams or cries of help to be able to bit heard

Whimpering some she closed her eyes as the leader lifted her ass up into the air and started to lick her clit. Biting her lip she struggled some growling deeply as he started to stick his tounge into her. She gripped onto the dirt and bark gripping hard and holding back the tears the moans and the screams for help. After he let go and dropped her she brought her knees to her chest and started to cry covering her face with her arms because she didn't want to have them see or have an idea of what might have happened to her a year ago. Looking at her brother she then looked at the ground biting her lip "Bro..I don't want to be here anymore..I just want to go home..just take me home so we both don't have to deal with anymore shit tonight".

David pulled free from the rope and ran over skidding down next to her. "Sis!" He shouted in the early night sky. The cabins outside lights flipped on and showered them with a weak light because of their distance from the house. "Y-yeah sis, lets go." He stammered reliving the night.
He suddenly couldn't take it all and collapsed.

"God damn it, why you?" He said, slowly pulling a needle from his pocket, preparing to inject himself and leave his sister out there with a drugged shell of her brother, the same drugs he took when he raped her.

Maya looked at her brother and could tell something was going to go wrong. She got up with him and when eh collasped and then he pulled out the needle she glared some. Pushing it out of his hand it fell on a rock and broke into pieces "If you fucking think your taking drugs mabye the same ones you had before..and have the same thing happen all over again..then do what you will regret the most".

She growled and smacked him across the face "You are fucking stupid..seriously..try to get ahold of yourself god damn it..I really want you to go home and FUCKING NOW..if you don't take me home..I will call the police then mom and dad and have all your friends arrested and have us get in more deep shit then we ever have been in". She got up then kicked the needle even more and she smacked him across the face again "Try to think of your sister for once..and not of all the fucking drugs you take".

David growled as she slapped him, listening to her words and feeling another slap. He hated it when she used to slap him and here she was, doing it again. He was getting mad and after that second slap all his guilt for her was gone and he was mad at her.

He jumped up and slapped her back, pushing her against a tree, holding her arm against it, the other pointing at her. "Look at me Maya." He saidm trying to meet her gaze. "I said fucking LOOK at me." He yelled pressing his body against her. "Don't you ever fucking criticize my life, you don't fucking know the shit I go through. And if you EVER slap me again, you WILL regret it."

Back
Top Bottom