Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Mean It?((OBSCENE&Lostone))

"Nothing out of the ordinary really, let's stick with what you offered?" He suggested, more interested in something of a test run. The more time with the boy, the more he liked him, and the more he liked him, the more he wanted to help him. If he was good in bed too, well, it wouldn't be hard to trade food and shelter for sex, especially when 'shelter' means 'mansion'. "Of course, if there's anything in particular you want to do, speak up, it's no fun if I'm the only one enjoying it."

He laughed softly smiling at the older male "I'll tell you if anything comes to mind." Alec was still nervous, it wasn't because the older male had hinted he might let the him stay. It was because he was genuinly attracted to David. Even in the short amount of time they'd been together, streatching the pair walked into what he assumed was the older male's bedroom.

The brunette whistled softly before moving his green eyes back to the man beside him and licking his lips. Moving before him he standing on his tip toes and pressing a kiss to the others lips. Slender arms wrapped around his shoulder pulling him down a little lower, the kiss was skilled to be certain. However there was a hint of hesitation in it, when he pulled away he smiled. "Thank you." he mumbled before backing into the room.

David didn't resist the kiss at all as he let himself be pulled lower. He returned it with genuine affection, one hand resting lightly at Alec's waist. He lingered a moment before Alec moved into the room and followed, letting the door shut behind him.

The room was the largest of the bedrooms, divided almost in half be few back to back bookshelves. One side seemed to be something of a study with a large costly looking desk covered in paperwork. On the other side of the bookshelves was the larger half of the room. A bay window looked out over the property and a large comfortable looking chair was positioned with an end table and a lamp nest to the bookshelves. On the shelves was a stereo that was playing quietly, and against the wall was a large four poster bed with deep green bedding. Artwork hung on the walls in heavy frames, and doors to the bathroom and closet were mirrored, making the room look larger still.

David caught up to the boy, slipping his arms around his waist from behind as he placed a light kiss on Alec's neck. He was honestly surprised at how eager he felt, and just how much he really wanted to stay close to Alec. "Nervous?" He asked, sensing Alec's hesitation.

He sighed softly a small smile caressing his full lips as he looked around the room and leaned softly against David. "Oddly enough yes." he responded looking up at him trying to ignore the burn that remained from the soft kiss. It travelled down his spine making goosebump rise along his neck and arms. Alec turned around in his arm and looked up at him, pulling him down he pressed small kisses along his neck and jaw before meeting his lips. "But I can do this, I want to do this." he corrected himself his hands moving down his back pressing the heel of his hands into the tense muscles.

He backed away again pausing to pull off the oversized top and toss it aside, he was simply thin. Not to the point of it being unhealthy but he had very little muscle tone. Perhaps from starving himself almost weekly. Smiling he suddenly felt self concious of his skinny frame, reconsidering this agreement, and doing it for free....

He returned the kiss, watching as Alec moved away again and began removing clothing. He closed the distance between them, "Don't be, just relax and enjoy it." He spoke softly as he ran his hands up and down Alec's slender frame, appreciating the soft skin. He stepped back a half step, untying his tie and tossing it aside before sliding out of the shirt.

David was well built, with broad shoulders and a lean frame, he had a hint of muscle (not much exercise with a desk job) and was, over all, fairly sturdy. He gently pushed Alec back on the bed, deciding to skip oral. For their first time together at least, he really wanted Alec to enjoy it too. "Last chance," He said as he moved over him, stealing another more passionate kiss, "Are you sure you want to do this?" He'd stop if Alec asked him to, no matter how far along they were, but he really didn't want the boy to change his mind halfway through.

He fell back onto the bed feeling it boune benath him, his breathing was already growing heavy with desire. It was the kiss that did it his worries flew out the window as passion coursed through his thin frame. "Yes...." he managed to get out his hands running along the other male's chest softly. "I want this, and it's still free." leaning up he captured the other's lips in a sweet passionate kiss his tounge dipping into the others mouth coaxing his own slick mucle to dance. Alec moved his arm back around David's shoulders pulling him down more pressing chest against chest.

His entire body felt aflame in away it hadn't been since he lost his putiry. Every nerve seemed atune to the other's movements and his arousal was already beginning to stir. Breathing heavily he pulled away and licked his lips slender hands teasing the others jeans tugging tracing the hem line.

David returned the kiss, his eyes closed as he kept up with the boy's passion. His fingers tangled loosely in Alec's hair. As their chests pressed together he couldn't help but be pleasantly aware of every inch of touching skin before he lightly pulled back, trailing kisses down Alec's neck as he felt his partner's fingers so close to where he wanted them. His pants had become uncomfortably tight with his growing arousal and he wanted them off, but he didn't want to move away long enough to remove them.

His own fingers dipped below the loose waistband of the pajama pants, sliding lower before sensually rubbing over Alec's length, leaving several hickies on the boy's neck in the meantime. despite everything that was 'wrong' with the situation, it felt so completely right, so perfect. He already knew he wanted to keep the boy around.

He shuttered in pleasure his shaft giving a twitch in response to the soft touches making him gasps as he clung to his lover the other hands tugging at the buttons and undoing the zipper before pushing David's pants down past his hips with some difficulty. Wrapping the same hand around the freed erection he stroked it several times with a shaking hand as he made his own love bite on the older male's shoulder worrying the skin eagerly between his teeth.

I can do this he thought as he started regaining his confidence the free hand moving to push the lose pajama pants down easily, exposing himself and gasping as both erections brushed against one another for a breif moment. "Please." he whispered against the other's neck before capturing his lips in a soft eager kiss putting as much skill as he could into the writing slick muscle. As much as he loved foreplay he desperatly wanted David for some unknown reason, the heat flushing him demanded it.

Alec's hand felt amazing against his most sensitive spot and he let out a shuddering breath as he felts his erection move lightly against Alec's. He didn't need any more prompting than that. He returned the kiss passionately before he quickly retrieved a small bottle of lube and slid out of his pants. "Spread your legs..." He coaxed, his fingers slick with the lube as they found the soft pink entrance. He pressed his lips to Alec's in a deep kiss to distract him as he slid a finger in, spreading the lube around as he added a second finger. He didn't take long, just enough to do the job before his fingers slid out. Alec wasn't the only one feeling that demanding need. He lined himself up as he pulled out of the kiss, "Ready?" He asked heatedly.

"Yes, Yes please." he said silently spreading his legs as he relaxed his inner muscles enough for it not to hurt but still be tight for his lover. "Need it." he breathed out softly eyes glaxed over. The Teen's hair was already mussed from having fingers run through it. So he looked in a word fuckable, anyways. His lips were parted a small pink tounge dashed out to moisten them. His breathing was heavy and needy. Shuttering in need he let out a soft sound of need, pressing him to continue, inside the hot pulsing channel.

David slowly pushed in as his hand gripped Alec's hips, the tip of his erection vanishing into the boy. He gave a warm moan as he slid in, enjoying the tight heat around his length. "You're so perfect..." he said in soft breathy words as he paused about halfway in to give Alec a chance to get used to his size.

"So...Are you..." he murmered softly as he relaxed around his thick cock slower then usual breathing heavily. Moving his hip invitingly he grinned and licked his lips in pleasure. "So good..." he murmered his long legs wrapping around the other's hip urging him deeper inside the hot pulsing channel. Gasping softly he let his eyes flutter shut emercing himself in the feel of another inside him, that he actually wanted

David pushed himself in until he was sheathed completely. He took Alec's hands in each of his own ,holding them back on the bed as their fingers laced together and he slid out, only to push back in again as he started them off at a comfortable pace, gradually gaining speed. He looked down at Alec through a lustful haze, unable to believe how much he wanted this. "Alec... stay with me...?" He asked, having no doubts about his decision.

His gorgreous eyes snapped open at the statment eyeing him with shock his hips becoming still for a breif second. "Y...Yes!" he gasped out helplessly his hip speeding up again as the two moved in perfect sync with one another. The teen's breathing was already becoming heavy as he gripped the other's hands tightly tears threatening to fall which he barely held up settling for raising his head and kissing him. The kiss was thankful, passionate almost worshipful as his tounge danced around the other's happily on allowing his head to fall back when it started to ache. "Thank you...." he murmered the statement ending in a moan as he felt his balls tighten in warning of a quickly oncoming orgasm.

David returned the kiss, trailing more soft kisses down Alec's neck and chest as they synced. He could feel Alec getting close, he was close too. The tightening around his length was enough to throw him over the edge as he wrapped a hand around Alec's length, encouraging him to cum with him as he gave a low moan, his seed spilling into his new lover.

The teens back arched as he orgasmed only moments after, pearly ropes of his seed landing on both thier chests and stomach. Breathing heavily his eyes fluttered open and a lazy grin caressed his kiss swollen lips. "That was...amazing." he said truely meaning it, it was far better doing it for money. Alec sighed softly in pleasure as he pressed a small kiss to David's jaw. "Thank you..."

David didn't seem to mind the mess they'd made, and he slid his arms around Alec to cuddle him a moment before he slid out. "Let's get cleaned up, a shower sounds nice about now doesn't it?" He suggested, "Do you want your own room, or do you want to stay with me?" He asked, glad to think of Alec as his new housemate.

"Yes a shower sounds lovely." he echoed already starting to itch from the seed drying on his chest. Sitting up he sat on the edge of the bed before slipping off and wincing as a small sharp pain shot up his spine. "Ouch...you're bigger then most." he commented waiting to be led to the shower. "Oh and David, I'd very much love to sleep with you tonight."

"Sorry about that..." He said as he lifted Alec bridal style so he wouldn't have to walk. "Better?" He asked as they moved to the master bath. He carefully set Alec down and turned on the water. "Bath or shower?" He asked as he got the temperature right.

"Shower I think." he said leaning against the sink and smiling happily as he looked around the elegent bathroom sighing. He finally had a home after 6 months on the street whoring himself out, and someone he could see himself loving. As the steam driffted he stood and pressed a kiss to David's neck in thanks before stepping in once the shower was running and sighing as the heat soothed him.

"Get in, love, I'll help clean you up if you'd like." He offered as the shower started. He got in and rinsed off, the water rolling of his skin.

((Sorry, so short. ;3; ))

He laughed softly and sighed as he followed into the shower after him. "That feels good." he said almost moaning as the heat beat down on him and caressed his skin the water beading down his slender frame. "David, thank you." he commented hugging the older male's nude frame. "I don't know if I'll ever be able to repay you for doing this for me."

"You don't have to thank me, just show me your appreciation from time to time hn?" He said suggestively as he held Alec close. "Really though, I like you, and it's not like I don't have the room. I'm happy to have you here."

"Oh that's not thanking that's just fun." he purred back his nails digging teasingly into David's shoulder before he backed up a bit laughing. He never thought he'd be this happy again, never and after one night with the wealthy man he never wanted to leave. Hell Alec would have soon stood outside his gate every day until either the police were called or if he was let back in. The older male was addictive. "Here let me wash you." he said as he grabbed the sponge and squeezed a small amount of the expensive looking body wash on it. Turning him around he started with his back moving in slow circles and humming.

"Mm... that feels nice..." he said at both the nails and the slow moving sponge. "Maybe you could give my front some extra attention?" He asked hopefully, unable to resist his new lover. Between the water and Alec's gentle touch, he couldn't hold back.

Back
Top Bottom