Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Mean It?((OBSCENE&Lostone))

LostOne

Star
A figure was huddled in a thread bare blanket, a sneeze echoing. He shifted standing as a cold wind blew down the narrow alley way, Another days as a street urchin he thought running a hand through his thick brown hair. One you could tell it had been impecably groomed but now it was knotted and dirty. Liquid green eyes watched the busy people walk by ignoring the sneers and mutters when anyone noticed him. At least he didn't smell, was all he had to be thankful for. He'd bathed in a nearby state park's river a few days ago. Moving he stood at the entrance a cup in his hand as he begged for change. This was his new day job every since he ran away from home, at night he was a call boy. It had been his choice to live on the streets rather then face his disapproving parents for loving those of the same sex rather then a pretty girl. Not the smartest idea...but at the time it had seemed brilliant.

David toyed with the cigarette between his lips as he walked back to his car, a grocery bag in one hand, his coat over the other. He stopped next to the boy, brushing his dark hair out of his gray eyes, the expensive suit he wore didn't seem to belong on him. It was obvious he was wealthy from the Rolex on his wrist and his neatly shined shoes, expensive attire for a man with cheap taste. "You're out here at night too aren't you kiddo." He stated, remembering seeing the boy on his way home more than once. "Don't you ever sleep?"

Alec looked up raising an eyebrow at the man surprised he was even speaking to a thin dirty teen dressed as he was. "Not that often no." he responded dryly. "It's too dangerous to sleep. You might never wake up on the streets." he'd seen a fellow free lance call boy beathen and raped about three weeks ago, because he'd fallen asleep on a very powerful gang's turff. Hell it'd been Alec that called the hospital via a payphone nearby. The poor kid still wasn't back, might have been because he was an underaged runaway. Perhaps his parents had come to help him? "You might wanna be careful talking to me dressed like that." he warned. "People might get the wrong idea..."

"I'm not too interested in what ideas people get." He leaned forward, trailing a finger lightly along the boy's jawline before pulling back. "You're a mess aren't you." He commented, "I'm right though aren't I, you work nights? How much?" He asked as he draped his jacket around the boy's shoulders, "Not that it matters much. Come on, I'll give you a hot meal and a place to sleep for the night, we'll talk the rest over on the way." He said with a warm smile.

He raised and eyebrow again genuinly surprised by the other males forthcomingness. The only ever time he was offered a place to eat and some food was when someone wanted him for free that night. Alec allowed himself to be lead away considering what exactly to say to him about how much he cost. "Twenty for a BJ, 30 for actual intercorse missonary only, anything else is negotiable." his voice was low so only the other man could hear him speak. He was still embaressed by his job. Although the attractive teen already had regulars, so he had to be good and something.

"Really... fifty for a full night's not bad at all, with figure like that you could charge more you know. But aren't you a little young for this sort of thing?" He asked as they walked, getting strange looks until they reached a rather nice car parked at the end of the shopping strip. David unlocked it and held the door. "$100 for the night, whatever I want?" He offered, "Nothing weird, I promise, and I won't force you if you say no." He moved around to the driver's side and got in, waiting for the boy's answer.

He raised an eyebrow at the request and nodded pulling the jacket around him tighter. "Sound resonable." taking he movement into the car he slipped in as well. "100 dollars for one night nothing weird and I can say no and stop at any time?" his green eyes had a note of distrust in them, he'd been lucky and never gotten a freak. Perhaps it was because he was selective of his clientel even to be as cheap as he was. But something about this one put the slender teen on gaurd even if he seemed regular enough.

((Hey, I just realized it's probably not the best idea to use the same name in both our roleplays. XD I'm going to change his name to David, alright?))

"Right. You look skeptical." He said with a small laugh, "I sound like a creep don't I? I'm not, I just have more than I can spend, and no one better to spend it on." He started the car and turned the radio down before offering a hand. "I suppose I should introduce myself, I'm David Clark. And you are...?" He wondered if the boy would recognize the name, he was the owner of Industrial Enterprise after all, his father had left the company to him when he retired to the Bahamas, although now it seemed to run itself.

"Your kidding me?" he echoed eyes widening slightly "The David Clark? This has got to be some kind of joke. You can get anyone, why pick a cheap call boy like me?" Shaking his shaggy brown hair he accepted the hand not wanting to upset the man who was offering him food and a bed. "Alec Williams. It's nice to meet you. But why me? You're the playboy millionare weren't you engaged to some model as of like two months ago?"

"Why not a cheap call boy like you?" He countered easily, "First, my tastes lean towards men, cutting out half my options, second, by going after you instead of the other way around I know where the relationship stands, and from the get go I know it's just about money. When they choose me, there's that little hope just waiting to be crushed that they might realize I'm more than an open wallet or a vibrator/creditcard combo. And third, I've seen you a few times now, I couldn't help but give in. You really are attractive you know." He laughed at the mention of the engagement. "Oh, right, Cloe... She'd like to think so. She told anyone and everyone who would sit still long enough to listen that I had proposed, I guess it really got around. Then again, so did she, so it all works out in the end." He pulled out smoothly and before long they were on the main drag, heading to the nicer part of town. "I hope you aren't using your real name, that's not safe ki... Alec. So you've given me a run of questions, my turn. Why's someone your age selling himself anyway? Don't you have a family? I'm not believing for a moment that you're an adult."

Alec flushed softly he used his real first name, but a false last name. It was what Nathan had told him to do when he first started walking the streets. "You have a cute name kid, use it, just don't let them know your last name." was what he'd said after the first night they met. So that's what he'd done. "I'm 17, and I ran away from home because they didn't accept my taste in other men. The threatened to take me to one of those crack doctors who think that homesexuality is a disease, or a choice. At the time it seemed like a good idea....but not so much now." chuckling softly he sighed absorbing the new information the billionare was sharing with him. "Yeah Cloe was her name....I totally spaced on it. She's not too bright is she?"

"I wasn't with her for her stunning brilliance." He admitted. He glanced over and shook his head. "Better off where you're at than with one of those doctors, although you might have done better to suddenly embrace god and be 'cleansed of sin' until you could find a better place to live." They were driving past expensive homes now, each better than the last until they reached a gated property at the end. He hit a button on the dash and the gate swung open and they continued on through a well decorated yard until the reached the large white manor. He parked the car in the garage and got out, "I doubt I'll have to tell you this, but if you leave with anything more than what you came with and what I've given you, I'll know. If you want more than I'm offering you ask, but I don't take well to theft." He hoped Alec wouldn't take it personally, but he was used to people he brought in trying to snag things. He led Alec into something of an entry way, "Drop the coat off here, it needs to be washed anyway." He said as he slid off his shoes before moving into the hall of the richly furnished home. "And so do you for that matter. Not to say you're dirty, but you look like a hot bath would do you well. I'll show you where it is and get you a change of clothes, by the time you're done dinner should be ready. Is that alright?"

(Just a note, he's being sarcastic about the 'embrace god' thing. n.n; Basically saying Alec should have faked it to avoid being sent away. Just wanted to be clear rather than offend. XD ))

"Yeah I had my boyfriend at the time tell me to do that, he said it was safer and that way we could still be together. I was just so mad, because my mother always said she would accept me no matter what. Yet she's the one who cast the first stone so to speak." he chuckled. "I'm just one hard headed little bastard, so rather the do something smart I did something stupid." shrugging he turned his attention outside watching as the house got progressivly large and more expensive some taking up acers of space with prize horses grazing in the front yard.

What the hell had he gotten himself into? This man was so far out of his level of experiance it was going to be like being a virgin again. "I understand what you're saying but don't worry I don't steal. I know better then that. I get my money by begging or doing my night job, not exactly legal but I don't have to worry about the cops on my ass." he slipped of the jacket and ducked his head a flush staining his fare cheeks. "Yeah a bath would be good." he said softly scrubbing his hair with his nails and wincing as they caught on a snag.

"Boyfriend?" He repeated, "Does he know you're doing this?" He asked, a bit surprised someone would be okay with that. He led Alec up the stairs and down a hall to a rather nice bathroom with a large tub, jets and all. "Towel's are here behind the door, soaps and shampoos there, and third drawer down has nail clippers. Do you want a hand? I don't mind helping you clean up." He offered, wondering if he' be able to go through with what he'd hired him for after knowing his situation.

"I don't have a boyfriend anymore." he said bluntly. "When I ran away I went to him first, he refused to let me even get out of the rain. Just slammed the door. I'm over 'em now, that was almost two months ago." waving a hand he looked around the bathroom and whistled appriciativly. "As tempting as the offer is Mr. Clark." he said without a note of sarcasm. "I think I better clean up by myself, I'm dirtier then I look and....it's kind of embaressing you know?" Alec found the male attractive there was no doubt about that. It was one of the reasons he was being so honest.

He decided not to comment on the boyfriend, although his expression made it clear he didn't approve of how Alec had been treated. "'David' is fine." He said with a small laugh at the formal title. "Take your time, I'll set out some clothes for you in the guest bedroom, it's the second door on the right." He said as he stepped out of the room. "If you need anything else just shout for me."

It took some digging to find anything even remotely close to Alec's size, and even still he would have bet money the pajama pants would be a bit too long and the shirt would be baggy at best. He set them outside the door, neatly folded, and headed downstairs and into the kitchen to fix some dinner. Before long the smell of food was filling the mansion as he proved to be a decent chef. Nothing too difficult, he'd gone with a basic steak and potatoes combo with some stirfry vegetables on the side. As a treat he'd decided to make brownies for desert.

He smiled and shut the door slipping into the bath once it was full. With the jets on high he relaxed and immediatly started scrubbing himself with the body wash. It was almost astounding to see the dirt wash off him. His skin was more of a light olive as oppose to the dark tan that David had seen. His hair was thick and brown with red highlights in it, all natural. Sighing Alec slipped out almost half and hour later drying off before heading to the guest room.

David had been right the cloths were almost too big for him, the pants almost not an option until he rolled the bottom. Wandering downstair he followed the scent of food his stomach grumbling "That smells really good." he commented peeking his head into the kitchen before intering. Dressed in the large cloths it was obvious how small framed he was as he looked like he could live in them.

"Sorry about the poor fit." He said as he dished them each a plate, opting for the small table in the kitchen rather than the large dining hall. "Have a seat, make yourself at home." David said with a friendly smile as he seated himself, sipping at a can of orange soda. He'd gotten one out for Alec too. He couldn't help but let his gaze linger on Alec's slender frame, admiring his skin tone and the red highlights with a friendly smile. He hadn't expected Alec to clean up as well as he did. "If this becomes a long term thing I'll get some decent clothes for you." he decided aloud.

"It's okay." he commented grinning lopsidedly. "Better too big then too small like the cloths I usually wear." rolling up the sleeve several times before he could eat. It was obvious by how quickly he ate how hungry he was. However he started coughing at the mention of permanacy. "What? You're kidding right? David that's not even funny. I've had people say that two me right before the kicked my back out onto the street after three hours of pleasure." looking down at his food and half drunk soda he sighed softly. "I find it sort of hard to believe after the fifth time."

"I didn't say that it would become long term, but if we get along well, I don't see why not. We can work something out I'm sure. Let's see how it goes, alright?" He took a sip of his drink, "If you don't want to believe me, then don't, but don't deny me the chance to be someone other than the dickwads you're used to." His tone was clam, not in the least bit angry, but more bitter. Not at Alec of course, but more at things the situation reminded him of. He finished his meal fairly quickly and traded out his empty soda can for a glass of wine and an cigarette, still unlit. "Would you mind stepping outside with me? I like to have a cigarette after a meal, but I don't smoke in the house." He explained. "Mm, and would you like a glass?" he offered, leaving Alec's morals about alcohol up to Alec.

His blinked softly surprised at how bitter he sounded but was certain it wasn't directed at him. David seemed to nice to take offense to a perfectly acceptable statment, he'd had so many bad experiances with people. Shaking his head softly he chuckled at the offer for wine, he hadn't had it in ages. "I'd love a glass if I can." he said smiling politly. "I used to drink it every once in awhile." picking up both plates he rinsed them off and placed them it what he assumed was the diswasher. He also didn't mind smoking, hell he used to smoke. The habit had been forcibly kicked when he couldn't afford to buy into his addiction any longer.

"You didn't have to do that... Thanks though." He said quickly, not wanting to make Alec feel like anything other than a guest. He poured Alec a glass, "I wouldn't have offered it if it wasn't alright, but let's not get plastered, hn?" He led Alec out onto a large patio, leaning against the railing as he looked out over the huger property, lighting up. "I'd offer you one of these too, but that's not a habit you want to get into, trust me. When I finish, we'll ah... head up, if you don't mind." He added awkwardly, feeling bit guilty now for asking.

"I used to smoke actually." he commented as he sipped the wine sighing as the flavor coated his tounge before drizzling down his throat the burn familer and welcome. "But when I stopped having the money to buy them, I broke the habit pretty fast. Oh yeah that....he had already forgotten about the older male's request. "Sure sounds good." he said grinning warmly as he took another sip of wine. He actually didn't feel angry or upset, David had been so kind to him. One night of sexual pleasure was the least he could do. "And I'll do it no charge too." he commented more to himself then the powerful indevidual beside him.

David was a bit surprised at Alec's willingness, and even more so at the lack of charge. "Are you sure? I don't mind paying you, money's one thing I have plenty of." He said as he finished his drink. "I'd hate for you to do without for my sake." He put out the last of his cigarette and headed back in, expecting Alec to follow. He rinsed their glasses before moving to the staircase, "Although, if tonight goes well..." He trailed off, "Never mind, we'll worry about that in the morning."

The brunette smiled slightly as he finished the rest of his drink as well and handed the glass to him. Swallowing a few times he followed after him his bare feet pattering on the ground as he looked around the large house again his heart pounding. This was stupid, he'd been with over three dozen men in the past two months. He knew what he was doing, he even knew an exercise to keep his anal muscles tight. Why did he have the oddest desire to blush like a kid? Not that he was proud of his experiance, it had just become nessicary.

"So what exactly is it you want me to do?" he questioned as the pair walked up the stairs side by side. "I mean I know it seem rude, but I like to know what to expect if it's not any trouble." ducking his head he sighed again licking his suddenly dry lips. "Unless you prefer me to be surprised, then that's fine too."

Back
Top Bottom