Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Skull Grunt’s Bet(Encryptment & RocketGirl)

She took one knee, exposing her little slit, then two, hiding it once again. With each drop of her height her breasts swayed substantially, her obviously malleable breasts needing support to halt their movement as she moved. She paused as her breasts settled, feeling more embarrassed by the little things her body was doing now than the actual nakedness in front of another human being. The wind blew through the trees, her nipples puckering as the cold air rushed around her.

"I'm sorry for trying to take your items" She said, as sincerely as she could muster.

As she settled herself down, and after I’ve made sure to crush her spirit a little, it was glad to see the rewards. The naked girl down on her knees apologizing was quite a sight, to see such a reformed grunt. But it was time to break her spirit once again, “Hah, that’s alright of an apology if you can call it that. This may make me feel a little better...but it doesn’t make up for all you’ve done. No, I want an apology for that, and it’ll also get you your clothing back.” I said, before looking down at her, dropping the bag of clothing behind me. I slowly begin to unbutton and unzip my jeans, dropping them to the ground, along with my boxers. After which, I said, “I’ll make sure to make you learn from your mistakes and apologize for real to me.”

She thought it was over, so it was all the more of a shock when the man stood in front of her and began to unbuckle. She couldn't believe that this was where it was headed, but it wasn't like she could protest. She was here, on her knees, naked as the day she was born. Nobody would have any sympathy for the situation she had gotten herself into.

Her eyes were naturally drawn to the dick that was mere feet from her face, dead in her eyeline. The sight was unlike anything she had seen before, which only made her all the more nervous. What was he expecting, more importantly, what was he expecting her to do ... with that!? Her breathing quickened as she felt all the more naked than she had before, her petite naked body essentially free game for him right now. She wondered if this had been his plan from the start, almost as if she had waltzed into his trap. But ultimately it didn't matter, she was in his domain now.

It was truly my plan from the start of the battle, to make sure she learned her place. I could see the fear and nervousness in her eyes when I presented it in front of her, and it only brought a grin to my face. Walking ever so closer up to her with the base of my cock in hand, my shaft only now mere inches away from her face; I let go of it, letting it drop directly against her face. The hard 7 1/2 inches slid across the length of her quite scared face, over her eye, cheek, and mouth. And after what felt like minutes, were merely only seconds that went by, before I opened my mouth once again. "Now, i'm sure you grunts haven't had much experience in the sex ed. department, but i'm sure with some 'hands-on' experience, you'll learn pretty fast."

While this was going on, most likely unknown to the naked girl on her knees, there were other trainers catching and battling pokemon now, inhabiting the field more and more, though thanks to the tall grass the two were in, they were pretty concealed.

With his dick rubbing over her face, she wasn't sure how to react. She really was stuck between a cock and a hard place. He might actually hurt her but, as strong as she was, she would basically be helpless to do anything about it. She may have gotten herself into something she couldn't get out of ...

She turned to crawl away, and then stopped suddenly. She felt very awkward, and didn't have another word to say either. She was about to leave out of pure embarrassment, but she really did have to honour her bet. She was a grunt of her word. Her slit glistened in the low light, her body cold from the exposure. On all fours she was like a Miltank, her breasts swinging beneath her like udders.

Setting down the bag, I pulled out the bandana and slowly got closer to her. After getting behind the quite helpless girl, I positioned myself to line up the head of my big friend with her slightly wet slit. I reached forward and wrapped the bandana around her face, knowing she'd want to hide it at least.

Not even a second after though, I pushed, forcing my cock into her awaiting slit. Feeling the tight wetness, it felt warm yet a bit cold with her body temperature, so I decided a good dicking down would fix that.

She could feel the bandanna tied aback around her face before the near immediate stretching of her pristine slit to accommodate something insanely thick and warm. She could feel him deep inside of her, stretching her, the unfamiliar sensation causing her to squeal.

"W...wait..." she said, his hips pressed firmly against her ass, the entirety of his throbbing girth filling her. She couldn't believe that losing to this man had put her in this position both metaphorically and physically. "... I ... I'm not ready. ... I'm not on protection ... I ... ahhhn." She said, finding any excuse she could think of that might end up sticking. Hoping he would leave her be in some manner.

He didn't care for her excuses, nor was he putting up with them. "Well then, if you're not on protection then you're going to either have to overpower me or beg me to pull out when I get close." I said down to her. I had already taken her down a peg with the battles and the stripping, but I wanted to utterly break her and make her reform.

My hands were going to work, sliding down her body and latching onto those hanging breasts of hers, groping and teasing her nipples. While down below, with each thrust I was pushing her against the ground, forcing her ass to stick up more for me. The sounds of the wet slapping of each thrust into her got louder and louder, the friction definitely causing her skin to warm up a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom