Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Skull Grunt’s Bet(Encryptment & RocketGirl)

Encryptment

Keeper of the Gilded Crypt
I wasn’t like the trainers who just hung around on the routes after becoming older, I had a title to protect, and even though becoming an adult, it didn’t change my love for exploring the islands, finding more Pokémon, and just relaxing on the grounds of the tropical beaches. Even though Guzma disbanded Team Skull and became a pretty famous golfer, there were still some people who just couldn’t quit the grunt lifestyle. I’d encounter them from time to time, mostly whenever they’d see me they’d know who I am and turn tail after beating them in battle after battle for so many years. Though it seems like with the new season coming around, they were getting themselves some new recruits.

On one of the days, enjoying laying in some of the tall grass where the Pokémon usually reside, it seems like one of these new Team Skull members was looking for newer trainers to pick on for their Pokémon and Pokédollars, after getting attention of the Grunt, it seems like no one taught her not to mess with people around here, nor who I was. It was easy to tell by the look of what seemed like confidence in her eyes, while she decided to speak her part.

Rebecca had been seen as a lowly Skull Grunt for way too long. The problem here was two-fold. She had ambitions of being respected by the other grunts, to rise up and be an admin. But she was too stubborn to listen to the other's, particularly when told that Team Skull was no more. She had been proving herself a lot though recently, hustlin' and layin' the smack down on some 'loser' trainers, when she came across another lowly trainer.

“Team Skull, represent! We can’t pay the rent! Had a lot of fun, but our youth was misspent!” She yelled at him threateningly. "Look looser, I'm going to take you down. Pokemon battle. Three on three, all cash in. Our Eye's have met, now you have a bet, Yo!" She thumbed her Pokeballs that she kept on her leg garter, knowing that she had a team that far surpassed any normal grunt with their Yungoose and Salandit.

Seeing the grunt's team was a bit more advanced than just a Golbat or a slowpoke, I knew it wouldn't take much to beat though, switching through a few of my pokemon, I bring out my Mimikyu, Decidueye, and a Ditto, just to go a bit easy on her. "Fine then, if you're really looking to lay all your money on the line, don't hate me once I clean out your savings." Releasing my pokemon from their balls onto the field, I wait for her, knowing full well all my pokemon are over level 50. This was gonna be another easy battle with just a naive grunt.

Rebecca turned and shook her ass at the trainer. "Kiss my butt!" She said as she flung her own three Pokemon onto the field. In a glow of white out popped an Ekans, a Mareanie and a Pawniard, all of them raring for a juicy battle. She doubted his Pokemon could be stronger than her own, all three sitting in the mid-30's range, which she thought was quite good.

"For this juicy pot, I'll give you all I got!" She said in an intimidating tone as the Ekans' ability kicked in against his Pokemon, lowering their attack. She was determined to get another notch on her belt from a trainer thoroughly trashed. "He's not so hot!" She thought to herself. making sure that each of her Pokemon lined itself up against his own.

It didn't take long once my turn was up and Decidueye using Spirit Shackle on the Mareanie, taking it out of the battle instantly in one swift hit. Using the Ghost Z-Crystal, it powered up Mimikyu's Shadow Claw against the Ekans, taking it out as well. All that was left was Pawniard against my ditto. "Are you sure you wanna boast when you haven't really thought through about who you were up against?" I boasted, as my Ditto transformed into her Pawniard, mimicking all its moves, stats, and ability. "Your move, and sorry, there won't be any backing out now that you've bet this much!" Smirking, I let my chamionship badge out from under my scarf.

“We stand up to even the strong, yo! We stand up, but not for long, yo!" She called out. She was starting to sweat a little though, She'd never been so handily pushed back, not by any trainer, let alone some random kid she challenged. She knew that her wallet was practically empty anyway, so losing here was more a matter of pride than anything. He was pushy and over confident, but had the means to back it up, unlike herself. She called for her Pawniard to use Feint Attack on the Decidueye, but it didn't quite take out the Pokemon as she had hoped, although it did seemingly do a decent enough job.

"This is whack yo! you set me up yo!" she called over, her pride still there enough to talk smack to him.

“Set you up? Hey you’re the one that challenged me to a fight and I agreed. Probably should’ve specified some rules for the battle instead of reading through page one of the grunt guidebook lady!” I call out to her, smirking as I was ready to finish her off now, “Decidueye, Spirit Shackle!” With that, Decidueye landed a hard and final blow onto the weaker Pawniard, instantly fainting it. “Look, I’m hoping that next time, you learn to just avoid me, or I’ll crush you in another battle, like you and the rest of the grunts. I mean, your leader decided to take an easier life instead of doing this all the time.”

"Our leader is great, yo! But he don't decide my fate, yo!" She said in the standard tone of her comrades. She was disgusted that she was so easily toppled by some random trainer. She tossed her last 5 Poke on the ground in front of him, showing how little she had when she'd offered the challenge. She looked over at the fainted bodies of her teammates, recalling them to their balls one after the other.

"Well, I'm taking my leave." She said, slowly turning her back upon her opponent, kicking the dust momentarily in a huff. She didn't leave immediately, her defeat washing over her as she found disgust in herself.

“Alright then, good luck, I’ll be here all week long if you want to get beat again!” I call out towards her, before leaning down to pick up the pokedollars and turning round to go back to running in circles to hatch some eggs I was holding. As it seemed that a lot of trainers were doing it for optimal egg hatching. I knew she’d be back not too long after, as grunts are just stubborn that way, they never truly gave up their ways. After not too much longer in the field, I made my way back to my house to rest for the night.

Making my way back to the field again after picking up my daily eggs, and dropping off extra Pokémon to some labs for other trainer’s starters to continue training my Pokémon as well as hatching more eggs.

The bitter grunt ran off, vowing to herself that the events of the battle wouldn't deter her. She wasn't a reckless trainer generally, but she wasn't one to cower in the face of strength so easily.

She remained close to the Pokemon center, picking off trainers that were desperate to get their Pokemon healed. She was crafty in that way. Instead of fighting them for cash. She battled for any candy or valuable items that they were carrying. In no time at all she had pocketed enough to pump up her team, her Mareanie and Ekans evolving as her team reached level 40 across the board instead.

Her thirst for revenge led her to run back to him, thoroughly unprepared and ready to take him down a peg. "Yo!" She called out, watching him run around in circles. "I'll be taking your cash now!"

I wasn’t keeping idle the entire time she was gone, which didn’t seem like long, as I managed to hatch some more Pokémon, and raise my Pokémon team up to level 59, which didn’t seem like much of an improvement, but their hidden stats are where their power lies. When she finally came back, I sighed, so ready to get this over with, and hoping that she would stop.

“Alright, well do you even have any cash this time? I’ve heard of a grunt robbing trainers near the poke-center for their rare candies and items. So if you don’t have any money, what will you bet? And unlike you, I don’t bet rare candies or items, so don’t even think about it.”

Rebecca was confident to play his little game, expecting that she wasn't going to lose. "Well sugar? What do you want then, I definitely ain't carrying no cash yo!"

She cocked her hips and span a Pokeball upon her finger, the undeserved confidence almost oozing out from her body. She looked him up and down, her return hadn't taken long, and nothing seemed to have changed with him. This only furthering her undeserved confidence as she laughed, her Skull necklace bouncing against her modest chest.

“Hmm, well then, I’ll take your clothes! Head to toe, all of them, that cool?” After shouting that to her, there was no way she was going to accept such high stakes just to beat me, was she? Willing to lose the clothes off her own back just for one battle, then again, with curves like hers, it wouldn’t be bad for her to lose.

Rebecca laughed at his proposition, more a sign of her over-confidence than her worry at the terms of his deal. "Damn yo! If you don't want to have a beat down I can just take your cash now yo! No need to try and scare me off!" She tossed her ball in the air, winking playfully before she caught the ball once again.

She stood firmly, looking sternly at her opponent. "Fine. Double battle dude. I'll win your cash. In the unlikely event of my loss, you get every bit of fabric that touches my skin." She said. Making a finger gun motion before tossing out her Toxapex and Pawniard.

I didn't expect her to take on the bet, but now I guess i'll have to show her up now. After she threw out her pokemon, I tossed out mine as well, a pair of good fighters who were a perfect match against hers. The first was to go against her Toxapex, it was my lvl 52 Alolan Raichu; next, was to go up against her Pawniard, it was my lvl 55 Passimian. "Fine then, since you want to go with a double battle, we'll have to raise the stakes, won't we? Well then, how about after you've been stripped, you get down on your knees and apologize to me!" I wanted her to stop, even if I knew that she wouldn't no matter how much I would put her through. "Since you started the battle, i'll at least let you get a hit in before I finish this battle."

She knew she deserved that cash, or at least to get her own money back. She nodded slightly, as if to agree to his terms, lying to herself that she actually had any chance of winning. She licked her teeth a little, assessing the situation. She never thought that she was a bad battler, but this trainer struck total fear into her about her abilities. Looking at him there, standing so confidently was the first tingling of any doubt she had about her actual ability to win.

Rebecca called out for Toxapex to use Baneful Bunker whilst she called pot for Pawniard to use Dark Pulse a wave of dark purple energy flying towards everyone on the field.

I could tell what her intentions were with this battle, as well as see her fear in the way she spoke. As she used Dark Pulse both pokemon had been damaged, but it was an effective move against Raichu in this battle suffering a nice quarter of his health in damage, Passimian wasn't as phased by it though. As it was my turn now, I had Passimian use Giga Impact on Pawniard taking down most of its health, bringing it into the red. Meanwhile, I knew the move she was talking about but played into her little game, letting Raichu attack Toxapex with Quick Attack and get poisoned from the attack.

Rebecca smirked, to her it seemed as if she was going to win. She had set up her moves perfectly, as far as she was concerned. She looked over to the frail Pawniard, knowing full well that he was likely to not make it to the end of the match, but she pushed forward regardless. The way Toxapex was battling was a stark contrast to how easily she had been taken out earlier that same day by this same trainer.

She smiled once again with undeserved confidence. She called for the Pawniard to use Dark Pulse once more, the move working wonders in her mind at taking both opposing Pokemon down a notch or too. With this she also examined the Raichu, it definitely looked as if Baneful Bunker had done it's job, setting her up for her Toxapex's next move. She called out for it to attack the Raichu as well, following her last move up with a double strength Venoshock.

While the attack against Raichu didn’t take him out, it did leave him on low health, and Passimian was far from half health. Having Passimian use the same move Giga Impact took Pawniard down, Raichu didn’t have to worry about Baneful Bunker anymore, so I had him use Thunder on Toxapex, taking it down into the red, being effective against it.

Rebecca was thoroughly shocked at the turn of events. She was slowly beginning to realize that perhaps this trainer was better than she expected. However, she was never one to admit defeat so easily, especially considering the wager she had placed down upon the battle. Both here and in the battle she was on her back leg. She suddenly realized that if she handed over her clothing, she had no way of buying any replacements, her satchel just full of items and a few items of jewelry at this point.

She knew that she had to make an effort to follow up her attack and make the most of the arena. She called out for Toxapex to use Surf, knowing that she had to make some more notches on Passimian if she had any hopes of winning her battle and keeping her dignity.

Surf barely had an effect on Passimian or Raichu, it took Passimian to half health, but it took Raichu to a quarter health. Finally being my turn again, I had Passimian use Giga Impact again, to finish Toxapex once and for all. And it took her entire team down, once and for all.

Laughing lightly, I brought my Pokémon back into their balls, after that, I finally walked back over to her, with a huge smirk on my face. “So then, about our bet?”

Seeing Toxapex fall limp against the battlefield, she could feel her heart drop. She may have been a thief and a criminal, but she was one that wouldn't neg on a bet. She took a step back, tossing her bandanna and hat out in front of her, almost as if she was setting a boundary for him to follow. Having him see her face was rough enough, but she was quickly going to end up in a very compromising situation.

She crossed her arms in front of her as she grabbed the hem of her t-shirt. She lifted the thin material quickly, making no show of it as she tossed it to the floor also, her large skull medallion falling back against her chest. Her bra was an innocent looking pink lace with the clasp in the front, a stark contrast to the outfit she wore to match her teammates. Once the ill fitting t-shirt was removed from her body, it was obvious that her breasts were more sizable than they had appeared beforehand.

She felt embarrassed, but really didn't want to drag out the situation, and soon her shorts and boots were a part of the ever growing pile of her clothing. Her socks were a pale white trainer sock,clashing heavily with her black silk panties, the woman standing there in her underwear.

Scooping up the clothing, I smirked, looking the girl over as I make a grabbing motion with my hands. "And here I thought you Skull Grunt girls didn't wear bras, guess I was wrong. And...I didn't say just your outer clothing, I meant all of it.....and don't forget you're going to need to get down on your knees." I said, stuffing the now strewn clothing into an extra bag I had. "After that...well, your pokemon are knocked out, so its not like you could win them back, could you?" Grinning, I took just a step closer over the emotional boundary she had set. "Plus, you look much cuter without the bandana."

"I'm getting to it!" she snapped, her nerves getting the better of her. The way he was teasing her, staring at her, it made her nervous, but she could also feel herself getting aroused. It was something she had never done before. She wanted to ague that she still had Pokemon left, but the whole thing seemed like a moot point at this juncture. She started with the socks, peeling them off of her feet slowly, trying to buy time before she had to remove anything else. She tossed the small pieces of white cotton, the pair falling heavily to the dusty scrub.

Now she was stood in just her underwear, timidly deciding which item to shed first. She fumbled with the waistband of her silk panties, before moving to play with the straps on her bra. She felt like he might be annoying him with how long she was taking, but she was fighting against her modesty at this point. She decided to bite the bullet, grabbing the panties and pushing them down to her ankles before kicking them over to him. She shivered a little, the cool air rushing over her nethers, her pink hair shaved into a little heart over it.

She felt ever so exposed, taking off her medallion before reaching up and unclasping the toggle between her breasts, arching her back and flinging the pink lace. Her breasts bounced free of their casing, her nipples standing firm upon her chest as they were exposed. Her body bared for all that cared to look.

Thankfully the two of us weren’t really close to any town, so being in almost the open near fields of tall grass gave her a slight bit of cover from any passing trainer. After she kicked off her panties, I smirked and chuckled, “Huh, I always wondered if the carpet matched the drapes, guess I was right, and such a cute pattern too.~” Though after she finished with every last piece of cover, I picked it all up, putting them into the bag. “Perfect, now then, I hope you didn’t forget about the second part of our deal, right grunt?” I said, walking closer to her, eyeing her up and down, taking in each and every single bit of bare skin.

Back
Top Bottom