Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeon of Love? ~OOC

Seriously? No sex in a bmr game with a monster girl theme? Am I being trolled right now?

No your not being trolled. I get that on blue moon adult themes are everywhere. Now if this was like a one on one then yeah I wouldn't care. That doesn't mean she can't be kinky, or if you really wanted her to jump his bones we could one v one. I'm fine with that as well. *shrug*

Sorry I don't want to seem dumb or difficult, I'm sure there are ways to walk around the situation. Unless people don't have a problem with sex scenes in this group. Then I won't care. I'm just not sure what everyone wants.

No your not being trolled. I get that on blue moon adult themes are everywhere. Now if this was like a one on one then yeah I wouldn't care. That doesn't mean she can't be kinky, or if you really wanted her to jump his bones we could one v one. I'm fine with that as well. *shrug*

Sorry I don't want to seem dumb or difficult, I'm sure there are ways to walk around the situation. Unless people don't have a problem with sex scenes in this group. Then I won't care. I'm just not sure what everyone wants.

All right then. I'll make her not sex crazed and break away from how the MGE wrote her race. If you're okay with that we can have this still work.

Something I kind of forgot to mention, everyone should have a desire. Weather it be love or gaining power. Also, the weakness isn't super weak. Think of it this way:

During the chaos that the Dungeon Lord caused everyone was like high level. Pretty much all the girls were blasted back down to level 1. So like the more they fight and travel they'll unlock their powers and evolve into more powerful forms. Maybe even discover new ones.

The first major fight will be with the Minotaur guarding the prison at the end of it. He'll have evolved into his second form so the reason they couldn't escape was because he was too powerful. Also, for plot purposes, is it alright that I have the Minotaur reveal the true identity of the monster girls to Cress while they're fighting him. It would just fuel his desire to defeat the Minotaur even more. :3

I figure the battle between the Minotaur will be one vs one. Kind of like in shonen anime, so we could like give more skeletons or monsters to fight for the women as well. We also could work out some generals/other villains for the girls to fight to have epic 1 vs 1 battles later if you wanted. :3

Something I kind of forgot to mention, everyone should have a desire. Weather it be love or gaining power. Also, the weakness isn't super weak. Think of it this way:

During the chaos that the Dungeon Lord caused everyone was like high level. Pretty much all the girls were blasted back down to level 1. So like the more they fight and travel they'll unlock their powers and evolve into more powerful forms. Maybe even discover new ones.

The first major fight will be with the Minotaur guarding the prison at the end of it. He'll have evolved into his second form so the reason they couldn't escape was because he was too powerful. Also, for plot purposes, is it alright that I have the Minotaur reveal the true identity of the monster girls to Cress while they're fighting him. It would just fuel his desire to defeat the Minotaur even more. :3

I figure the battle between the Minotaur will be one vs one. Kind of like in shonen anime, so we could like give more skeletons or monsters to fight for the women as well. We also could work out some generals/other villains for the girls to fight to have epic 1 vs 1 battles later if you wanted. :3

You need to go read the monster girl encyclopedia and understand what monstergirls really are. It sounds like you are trying to turn this into a pokemon game. That is not the fandom of monstergirls. They are classic fantasy gaming monsters but they fuck and enslave adventurers instead of killing them. I am going to have Reign do an outro post and leave the game. This is not at all what I expected.

Sorry, I have read some of the entries. I know that's mostly what they do. I just kind of wanted to add my own little twist to it. >.>; I've always wondered if there was more to them than just using adventurers for breeding. This isn't Pokemon, it's just a common concept that monster characters evolve instead of grow up normally like humans? I dunno. ^^;

Does everyone else feel this way?

Sorry, I have read some of the entries. I know that's mostly what they do. I just kind of wanted to add my own little twist to it. >.>; I've always wondered if there was more to them than just using adventurers for breeding. This isn't Pokemon, it's just a common concept that monster characters evolve instead of grow up normally like humans? I dunno. ^^;

Does everyone else feel this way?

No, not at all. Its nice to have a different take on a topic which is overdone (no offence ^^; ). You've got a plot that you're making more about characters and development then mindless sex often needed by the monsters. Sure sex/intimacy will probably happen but its not the focal point as it is in every other monster girl rp.

Also if I remember rightly, when you were doing the search this rp and looking for interest, you stated it wasn't about the sex and more the journey.

It's a shame to lose you Zeth, Reign looked like a pretty fun character! But its fair enough if its not your cup tea ot what you expected. You can still count me in though @Sunset Drifter ^^ i look forward to see where this goes.

I agree with Dragon. First off, I thought you were abundantly clear about what you had in mind when you posted the interest check. You stated in the first post and again later in that thread that it wasn’t going to focus on sex, though I’ve learned long ago that not everyone actually reads posts.

Second, what makes MGE the gospel? Monsters are purely a product of the imagination and embody the strongest emotions of the minds that create them whether it’s fear, greed, loneliness, or pent-up sexual urges. A sex-crazed monster is just a product of a sex-crazed mind.

Any similarities to pokemon probably stem from pokemon being monsters. (‘Pokemon’ means ‘pocket monster’.) The concept of pokemon really just boils down to a modern take on summoning magic.

I’d be perfectly happy if the rp includes some sex as long it doesn’t detract from the story. (And just because my character is naked doesn’t mean I’m looking for smut. I just thought it would be amusing to put her in an awkward situation.) I’m also perfectly happy if the rp does not involve any sex at all. The story is what I want.

Well then I am the one in the wrong here. I apologize for that. If you guys enjoy yourself and have fun that is all that matters.

I think the mimic dropped out too. She hasn't made a post in a while.

So, I suggest that Snowe, Dragon, Joy, and I just continue this. If you three don't mind, the rp kind of just got started. I'd hate for it to just die. ^^;

Yeah I'm happy with that ^^ i can make my poat later when i'm on my lunch break (just leaving for work!) Or it'll be when i finish after ^^

It alright, having this new job (finally) and when I get off I just want to rest.

Oh man, I know the feeling of wanting to rest when you finish work. Wednesday (my day off!) can not come quick enough!

Yeah same here. ^^; I work 1st shift so I get up early. xP Honestly sometimes all I want to do is sleep. lol

So, it's Dragon's turn to post then Joy can finally make an introduction.

Edit: I just noticed Dragon posted. xD rofl so scratch that. :3

Glad I managed to get in before the RP had too many replies, things have been CRAZY the past week or so, so sorry for the late entrance.

I tried to give Lilith's backstory a bit more of a flare to give this a bit more of a isekai harem flare. Decided to use Rosario+Vampire for a bit of inspiration

Back
Top Bottom