Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeon of Love? ~OOC

I shall get my dragon girl profile up either tonight or tomorrow ^^; hit a small muse block!

Interesting characters. They're in for a surprise because Cress is more of shonen protagonist somewhat. Unlike Thomas he had a bit more grit in him. he's a bit aloof and sort of comical so yeah I'm excited for this rp. :3

I should have it up soon, sometime after I'm done working the next few days. It all depends on if my job doesn't stress me out mentally. ^^;

There an intro post has been made, so now it's time for the characters to take the stage. :3 Like before post one at a time until it loops back to my character. Everyone post your character's intro post and such so everyone gets a turn please. :3

Woooo!! I'm gonna wait a little I think and see how others post before I make mine (if thats ok! I went first in guardians ^^; )

On a second thought, the scene seems a bit too busy. I'll introduce Feldspar after the fact or maybe in the next scene. You can post if you like.

No, you're right, I'm being selfish, I'll figure a way to put her in.

Edit: nevermind I see there's a new post, I'll get myself in at the end of the rotation.

So we rotating once more and Joy's gonna post after me this time? *thinks she understands* ^^;

Fyi, Cress said yes and Reign is at the sex starved state. She will try to push him to the ground and violate him on my next post.

I wasn't planning on having sex in this. Kind of like how in the pokemon one. I mean she can try ^^;

Edit: I was distracted when I tried to post this. I don't honestly care if there are scenes in this, especially that most of the cast is naked atm lol. It wasn't my intention though. ^^;

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom