Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Wind (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"That you're not married?" He asked with a smile, "I feel like that's more your hand than your father's~"

"A bit of both maybe.." She said. She sipped her wine and looked over at him. "Why, interested?" She asked.

"You're welcome..." Come on, where was his bravado? He was usually so strong and suave with women. Why was Ayani so hard for him?

He was laughing with her and flirting even more, trying to charm her with his vast needless knowledge of their tribe.

He was built like a brick wall, handsome and strong with a wonderful kind personality. He was always so kind to her, always over paid for his drinks so she could keep the money for herself. If anyone started to harrass her, he handled it.

"No, I mean it.." He said, "I find myself staring at you out here on the floor all the time and I can't look away.."

He nodded, "I didn't want you to think I was abusing any power as your boss so I've never approached you..."

"I-I always.. thought I would be reprimanded for approaching you.. not by you, of course.." She said.

"If the old man even so much as threatens you, I would have it stop at that." He told her, "A blessing like you is not something anyone should willingly rid of."

He grabbed her hips and forced her into his lap, kissing back heatedly.
"Hey," Cal said firmly, "Not here." Magnara forced himself to pull back.
"That's fine, we can take this else where. If you wished to, Ayani?"

He set her down and stood, paying Cal generously before taking Ayani's hand, "Do you need to grab anything before we go?"

Back
Top Bottom