Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Wind (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Order whatever you like, it's on me." He told her, "I've had four more bourbons...finally feeling it." He smiled. What a handsome smile.

She smiled and tried not to blush. "Really..? I uh.. Well I guess I'll have a glass of wine.." She said with a smile.

"Cal," Magnara called to the german hare behind the counter, "get this fine young woman a glass of the vintage merlot."
"Right away." Cal nodded and walked off to go into the back.

Her face flushed again. "O-Oh I see..!" Wow that was awful. She didn't know what to say, but that wasn't it.

Cal came back with the most expensive looking bottle of merlot she had ever seen, pouring her a glass and setting it in front of her.
"Thank you, Cal." Magnara said, "Keep it at the ready."
"Of course, Mr. Kahale." Cal nodded and set the bottle on the counter before moving to other customers.

"I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but is your hair naturally pink?" He asked, very drunk at this point.

"Incredible...I really like it.." He smiled, "My grandmother used to tell me that women in our tribe born with unnatural hair colors brought various different blessings.."

"Ah...well, maybe that's because your blessing is more for beauty than anything~" He said, "I'm surprised you aren't married already~"

Back
Top Bottom