Summer Wind (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She ground against his face and moaned lowly, riding out her orgasm in pure bliss before gaspingand letting go. "H-Haah.. g-gods, sorry..~"

"W-Would my chief wish to show me~? O-Or would he rather I discover it for myself~?" She asked.

She smiled and moved over to him, slowly rubbing his massive bulge as she bit her lip and moved to slowly, teasingly undo his button and zipper.

She loved it, more than she ever thought she would. She pushed his pants off her hips and moved to kiss along his hips, slowly moving downward.

She moaned softly when she moved to the tip and nodded as she slowly took thetip into her mouth, ahuddering as she drug her broad tongue over his tip slowly.

She melted and slowly worked him, drooling and moaning around his tip as she slowly gripped st his base, just running her fingers all over his shaft, and slowly moving to grope and fondle his sack.

He nearly melted right there, not having felt her touch in so long that he didn't realize how starved for it he was.

She moaned and continued to worship his cock, occasionally looking up with hazy, depraved eyes.

She shuddered hard and was dragging her tongue down to his sack, slowly worshipping every inch. She kissed along his sack, teasing each of his balls slowly before working her way back up, moaning and nodding in response.

She moaned lowly and continued, just watching him, her tongue running over his sack, his massive cock laid against her face. Her eyes were hazed over, her hands lightly running along his thighs.

Back
Top Bottom