Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Wind (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He suddenly began pounding into her, fast and rough, his moans low and husky, "Oh Gods~" He growled.

She cried out again, arching and allowing him room to move, her well rounded ass rippling hard with every thrust.

He moaned lowly and slammed into her over and over, like the only thing that mattered to him was his pleasure.

His brow was knit tight, his muscles flexing and tensing with his powerful movements as he shunted his cock inside her.

She arched hard and cried his name out, caressing his thighs as she bucked and ground against him.

"H-Holy shit baby~!! H-Haah I didn't know I'd hooked you this bad~! Y-You're fucking insatiable ~!" She teased, bucking against him again and again.

"I have never and will never have a woman as good as you, Ayani." He growled, gripping her hips tight.

She cried out loudly and managed to wiggle away from him before she moved to slumo against the bed, raising her hips high. "Th-Then come and breed your concubine, Magnara~"

He was dizzy for a second before he moved behind her, grabbing her hips again and slamming into her.

She arched hard and nearly screamed as she clawed at the sheets. H-Haah~!! F-Fucking animal~!!"

She moaned loudly again and again, her body rippling and reacting perfectly to his every movement.

Back
Top Bottom