Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Wind (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He stopped, "When...? That would have been nice to know when I busted inside you earlier~" He said teasingly

"I-I wanted it to be a surprise b-but I bought it a bit ago~ S-So you can go absolutely berserk~" she moaned.

He made a noise and grabbed her arm, pulling it back to use as leverage as he slammed into her mercilessly.

She arched and slammed against him over and over before screaming and crying his name out as her walls clamped down around him hard, still tight, hot and wet, her body milking him for every ounce of his thick seed.

His breath caught in his throat and he bellowed before he dumped his load inside her, filling her so full that some spilled.

Their relationship continued in secret from his father, and they tried to keep it that way. She wasn't happy about it having to be a secret, but she understood.

Magnara tried to explain to her that until it was time for him to take over, he couldn't come forward about their relationship. He still spoiled her though, as if he were wildly open about his love for her. He was madly in love with her, missed her every time he was away from her. So much so, that he was blind to just how much he let on about her in public.

She had a feeling, but sometimes it was a little difficult. When his father was in town, they had to keep everything to an absolute minimum.

The old man was home again so Magnara did his best to avoid Ayani. But he couldn't. He absolutely could not. He would pull her into little hiding places to kiss her or hold her or sometimes for a quickie. He couldn't get enough of her.

"So," they were hanging out in his car late at night, the windows rolled down so he could smoke, "the old man is throwing a party in a couple days, at the manor. Do you want to go? I was gonna..." His ears wiggled, "I was finally gonna announce us...how we're...you know...sort of engaged.."

He nodded and took her hand, "I'm done hiding...I'm not ashamed of you or embarrassed. I love you, and you're going to be my wife one day, and I want to make it known.."

Back
Top Bottom