Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A HUMAN DOG!!

Jackass

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I want to play a human male who behaves as a dog and his genital also(only) turns like a dog wise ( red throb could come out of the fore skin all the way, knots appears and could pre-cum continuously!) But these changes happen gradually as he turns horny; step by step. So it starts with him being a normal human and as he tends to get horny; he starts to reflect one or another trait of a dog until he is phyically just the human but other wise he is dog; including his genital.

I want him to be in his late 40's, a bald, fleshy. hairy male. And he ONLY fucks with conservative housewives!( only negotiable if you are very convincing.)

I want to keep it short term. But I am bit confused with few things; how or why any housewife would agree to sleep or cheat with him? Yes, one thing could happen that he can be a womanizer who is good at flirt. Though I am looking for more suitable options! Also no boring buildups straight into the main scene.

I don't want to make this plot to be forced and also the women should cope up with his changing form. Now anyone who could help me with this; i am ready to play with them.

Back
Top Bottom