Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and War(PhantomStranger and UnicornHorn)

"ANything else? Was I suppose to be looking for it?" He asked him, but before he would say anything else, he lightly moans as he realized that he fells more hot. "I-I'm sorry ...the energy made me...ahhh." He is embarrassed, still turning red. He has a boner right now, but he cannot move.

"Are you feeling okay?", Fulgore asks. He feels something small and hard pressing against his midsection. Seeing Lysander's blush and feeling the hardness, he put two and two together. "Lysander..did you get turned on because of me?"

Lysander lowers his head in shame, how could he explain that he felt that way? "...sorry, I couldn't help it," He said lowly, as he felt like he might turn into dust. "I'll just get off now.." He saaid, as he felt that Fulgore might hate him now.

Fulgore held him still. "You really like me that way?", he asked. "Even though I'm an orc and you're an elf.". He sounded a bit excited. "That doesn't bother you that we're so different?"

The elf was silent for a moment, what could he tell him? He is starting to feel shy now. "Fulgore, even though you are a Orc, you are special to me...that's not something i would say to anyone." He said, then he is surprised when he wouldn't let go.

Being an orc, it was hard for Fulgore to express his emotions, except for anger that is. "For the longest time..I liked you..a lot", he nervously explained. He felt embarrassed for having such trouble telling Lysander his feelings. "I wasn't sure how you felt though..I'm not good with words, but I do want you...to be mine."

"...you...really wish for this?" Lysander couldn't believe this, this is a confession and he leans closer to his chest. "Ah, if you really want to claim me as mine, then...I do not mind." ELves live for a long time, and he wants to experience it with someone he trusts. "I like you a lot too...i am surprised that you said it first."

Fulgore nodded. "Yes. I want to claim you and make you mine.", he said. "But..will you be able to handle me?", he asked a little worried. "As an orc I'm bigger than everyone else, in more ways than one."

"Well...there is only one way to find out." Lysander have heard of tells of elves would take on bigger mates and live to tell the tale. "You may have me here, if you want, but...this is my first time. I do not know how to...oh, this is a bit embarrassing to mention..." He had head that Orcs are very experienced, since they tend to have high sex drives.

Fulgore shook his head. "Don't worry. This is my first time too.". He shifted his hips to pull down his pants and reveal his massive hardening cock. It was more than a foot long and it still wasn't completely hard. Beneath his cock hung two large orange sized balls. "Is this too big?", he asked.

Lysande gasped, he didn't expect that it would be this huge, and he turns red. "It is certainly...." He is still sitting on his lap, but he is feeling it beneath him. "Good Gods...do you mind if I touch it?" If he is given permission, the he would touch the shaft, very much warm.

Fulgore smiled and nodded. "Yes. Why do you seem surprised by it?", he asked. "I thought you would've expected this."

"I thought I did...i just never expected you to be this big." Lysander felt a bit small, elves can be well endowed, but he is not so fortunate. "I'm not saying that it is bad, i am still nervous. I know that you will treat me well though."

Fulgore smiled at how Lysander reacted to his enormous cock. "Why don't you show me what you look like?", he asked. He was very eager to see Lysander completely naked.

"You want to see me naked? O-Ok then..." He said as he slowly took off his tunic and he is slender with hardly any muscle on him. It is more of a girly looking body with no scars and fair. Even his skin is silky smooth at the touch, one could assume he is female if they didn't know him.

Fulgore stared at Lysander's beautiful naked body. His large hands roamed his body as Fulgore spoke. "I want you now. I want to claim you and make you mine."

"Right now? If you say so..." He shivered as large hands roamed his body, he has never felt this alive. "F-Fulgore..." He placed a hand on the orc's cheek, then he leans in for a kiss.

Lysander chuckles into the kiss, Orcs are not used to romance indeed, and he moves back. "I'm sorry, maybe we can learn together how romance is suppose to work. Practice makes perfect after all." He smiles.

"I know something we can practice.", Fulgore said. He wasn't hiding his desire to have sex with Lysander. "Is it too big for you though?", he asked a little concerned.

"I think so, Elves are adaptable to almost anything," Lysander said as he teased him a bit. "Even still, I would need to be prepared. I have something nearby that could help with this."

"Usually Lotion and oils, i have heard that it should be highly recommended for first timers. I have been reading a few things about sex...I never thought I would apply it for real." He turns red, the lotion he has is for innocent purposes for his skin, but it will work for lube.

Lysander chuckles. "Okay okay, just be patient a while longer." He moves away to retrieve the bottle of lotion, and he moves back to Fulgore. "See? Now then, i think this will be pleasurable." he said a pours some on his hand and he take's the orc's dick and rubs it, coating it.

Back
Top Bottom