Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and War(PhantomStranger and UnicornHorn)

PhantomStranger

Planetoid
A recent skirmish had ended and the soldiers were celebrating their victory. The nearby town had sent several large barrels of mead as thanks and some women came along to provide "company". A large tent had been set up as a makeshift mead hall and soldiers were gathered inside. Some were simply celebrating, others were swapping stories, while others flirted with the women. One soldier in particular stood out from the rest, a large muscular orc named Fulgore. He looked similar to the other orcs having a strong square jaw, a short nose with flared nostrils, and hair that was pulled back into a short ponytail. He wasn't as loud as the other soldiers but he did celebrate with them. He had a very large mug of mead which was normal for him. He was big enough that he was taller than everybody else, even when sitting down. Many soldiers didn't trust his kind, they were known to be vicious warriors that would slaughter anyone who fought them and they were always looking for a fight. Nobody could argue that they made some of the best soldiers though. There was one person Fulgore knew that he could always trust though.

tumblr_pee3trnchR1ud46s0o1_400.jpg

Entering the tent is one of the soldiers, Lysander walks in to hear nothing but ruckus and laughter. He doesn't mind, as he took his time to calmly scan the area for somewhere to sit, and he does so when he sees Fulgore. He walks up and he is right next to him, focused more on the orc than anything else. "I'm here, sorry it took so long, but I had to do something." He said as he doesn't really go into it. A serving girl walks up to him to offer Mead and dear meat and he does accept them. He has been eyed by the local women that came along, but he had rejected their 'company'. Lysander just want to have a meal and spend time with Fulgore after a battle they have endured. "It is an especially starry night, after dinner, would you like to take a walk with me? "

Last edited:
Fulgore gave Lysander a curious look upon hearing his request. "Uh sure. I'm almost done here anyway.". A large plate of bones sat in front of him. "Just let me finish my drink and I'll meet you outside."

"Good, Good...the Blue moon is set in the sky as the goddess shines on our victory today. Besides, don't you want to spend a few moments with me alone?" He honestly doesn't do well with large gatherings in certain situations, so that is why he likes to hang with Fulgore. As soon as he is finished with his meal, he stood up and walks out of the tent and into the night. "Very pretty right? Walk with me."

Fulgore walks with Lysander keeping up a tough guy facade and pretending not to the sight around them. One thing he couldn't stop doing is constantly taking quick peeks at Lysander's slim figure. They had been together a long time and during this Fulgore had developed feelings for Lysander, it was something he wasn't sure how to cope with as orcs weren't a romantic bunch and it was very rare for a male orc to be attracted to another male. All in all, it made Fulgore feel awkward to be around Lysander especially because he had recently been having lewd dreams about the two of them that left him aching for release.

"Fulgore, is something wrong? I could feel eyeballs staring at me for some time." Lysander is only teasing, but he wonders if there was something that the Orc noticed. "But is there really anything wrong? Is it me that is making you worry?" He frowns a bit, they have won, but feels as if he is being a bother.

Fulgore snaps back to reality upon hearing Lysander speak. "What? N-no it's not you. It's hard..for me to explain.". He had trouble talking to Lysander about his feelings which made him feel embarrassed and angry at the same time. "It's me. That's the problem.". He looks away from Lysander feeling embarrassed.

Lysander stops walking then he turns to Fulgore. "You? Then what is wrong?" He quickly grabs the orc's large hand, and held it in his hand. "If there is something bothering you, you should tell me. I can keep secrets between us, but if you can't, then it would boil inside of you until it explode." He said, as he knows what it is like to have this burning feeling, waiting for it to blow like a volcano.

Fulgore's large hand easily covered Lysander's. "We're too different...I don't know if it would work out.", he said quietly being vague about what he was talking about. "Argh! I feel so confused!"

"Calm down, Fulgore...hmmm..." He thought about what needs to be done, and he thinks he could help. "I could ease your thoughts, its a elvish remedy that might work, but we need to be somewhere private for that to happen, do you accept?"

Fulgore didn't like the private part of this supposed remedy, but he didn't have a reason not to trust Lysander. "What is this remedy?", he asked. All of a sudden he started having various lewd thoughts but he quickly put them out of his head, there was no way it would be something like that.

"It's nothing of ill intent, i promise. It is a ritual that would free you of your negative feelings, but it will only work if you are willing." Lysander told him, as he is waiting for his answer. "I will do everything I can to help you...its just that the technique is sacred. I'll take in you burden."

"I don't want you to get hurt.", Fulgore said with worry. He quickly changed his tone to sound more masculine. "But since you want to help me so bad, I accept."

"I won't, don't worry. Follow me." Lysander lead him to he woods where he has made camp. It isn't too far from the rest of the army, but he needs his quiet, and the forest feels like home. "Follow me into the tent, what we about to do is a sort of expulsion of negative thoughts. I have never done this with an Orc before, but I will do my best. As soon as we enter, you would need to remove your armor."

Fulgore got onto all fours and entered the tent. He cautiously removed his armor. A heavy rugged suit that really didn't protect much except for his chest and lower body. "You've done this before? With who?", he asked. He was still nervous about what was going to happen.

"Other elves, when we want to expel outer spirits or negative thoughts to have clear minds...no sure about everyone else." He took off his own armor to reveal a tunic underneath. "Ok...close your eyes, i'll put my hands on your head." Since Fulgore is huge, he crawls on the Orc's lap and place his hands on his head. "What I want you to do is to concentrate, you should see a small light...do you see it?"

Fulgore tried to concentrate. His eyes were tightly shut as he did his best to focus. "A..a light?", he asked. He could feel the tiny elf straddling him which made it harder to focus. "Yeah. I think I see one."

"Good...now then, focus on that light and i'll do the rest. You should feel like you are lighter than air, but keep you eyes closed." Lysander instructed as he ties to expel the thought, but then he flinched. "Ahhh ugh..."

Fulgore could feel a sensation almost like he was floating. He almost lost his focus though when he heard Lysander making noises. "Lysander!", he reached out but being unable to see, he unintentionally placed his hands on Lysander's hips.

"I-I'm ok...it's just a sudden wave from your mind. Just try to relax..." Lysander felt the large hands on his hips, but he felt another wave and it made him squirm. Orcs are powerful indeed, and he felt his body being hot from this raw energy. "B-By the gods...o-oh..." He held back a moan, trying to get back into control. He slowly does as he adjusted to Fulgore. "Ahh...ah...okay...I got it. Hold into me." He sighs in relief, feeling comfortable. "How do you feel?"

"Ok good, then it's working. Your energy is...manly."The elf shivers at that, and thus he let him go from the trance. "Ah, okay...that was an interesting experience. Now...you should have a clearer mind."

"So that's all?", Fulgore asked opening his eyes and looking at Lysander, his hands were still on his hips. "I was expecting something more flashy besides thinking about a weird light.". He was quiet for a moment before he suddenly became curious. "By the way, how did my energy feel?".

"Yep, but not all things are about flashy nonsense, all that matters is that you are alright." Lysander chuckles at this, then he nods. "It was manly indeed, i never felt an Orc...and it was pretty...passionate..." His face was red.

Fulgore couldn't help but see Lysander's blushing face. "Manly and passionate huh?", he asked. "Was there...anything else besides my energy?". Fulgore was scared of what Lysander might say next. He felt he knew more than he realized.

Back
Top Bottom