Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and War(PhantomStranger and UnicornHorn)

"I'm glad you are enjoying it, you were really asking for it, weren't you?" He teases him again and he keeps rubbing him and he wonders how he would fit him. " You must be ready by now...how would you take me?"

Fulgore nods. "I've always wanted this.". He placed his hands on Lysander's waist again. "I'll take you anyway you want me to."

"Oh? Hm...I could get on top of you, and we would see how that goes." Lysander said as he climbs on Fulgore's lap again, and he prepares himself by lining his butt on the tip."So big..."

Fulgore watches as Lysander climbs on his lap. He lets out a gasp when he feels Lysander's ass press against his cock. "Don't make me wait.", he almost begged.

"I'm trying to..." He gasped as he moves down. It stings him, as he is huge indeed, and now he already found himself wanting to climax. "Ahhh...oh gods..." He moans, as he didn't even make it half way.

Fulgore moans as he felt Lysander's tight virgin ass slide down his cock. Lysander came but Fulgore didn't. With a grunt he grabbed Lysander and rolled over so he was underneath. He was going to make sure he claimed Lysander.

Lysander couldn't finish going down completely, it was just impossible unless he found some kind of strength to push himself down completely, but he found himself on his back while the orc is on top of him. Being pinned down is making him very hot. "Please...please do it..."

Fulgore wasted no time in shoving the rest of his thick cock deep into Lysander's ass. He started thrusting, not waiting for Lysander to adjust. He grunted with each thrust forward.

"Ahhh! F-Fulgore!" The whole thing is pushed into him, and he didn't stop as he kept pounding him straight into him over and over. The elf's body is sensitive, and he is feeling the whole effect, moaning loudly as he is into this passionate embrace.

Fulgore pounded Lysander's tight ass. He looked at him, seeing him moan with pleasure. Fulgore hammered Lysander's ass faster. His ass felt great and Fulgore could feel himself getting close. He panted now that he was almost there.

"I-I'm coming! I-If you keep going i'll..." He couldn't take it, his limbs are wrapped around the orc's body as he is being prepared for what is about to come. His insides would be messed up after this, but he doesn't care at the moment.

Fulgore groaned as he came, filling Lysander's tiny ass with his cum. He stopped for a moment to catch his breath before his sex drive kicked in then he immediately went back to pounding Lysander's ass.

He could feel it, the rush of hotness filling him up to the brim as he is high from the complete pleasure that has him see almost white. "F-Fulgore...Fulgore..." He is limp now, but it didn't last as the orc slide back inside of him. "A-Ahh...more?" He wasn't expecting this, but it is welcome, he must still want more.

The elf is lifted up by the Orc, and then is forced to holdonto him as he starts to bounce his small body. How could he even keep up, he underestimate an orc's willingness to have sex. "F-Fulgore...I can take it...I want more."

Lysander's body is taking it in, adjusting nicely to being slammed right in by something so thick. His eyes starts to roll upwards as he lays limp indeed against the orc, and is ready for when he puts another load inside of him.

Fulgore's breath becomes ragged as he feels another orgasm coming. He pulls Lysander down hard as he moans, more cum filling Lysander, it even starts to leak out.

Hole is once again filled up, and his stomach is slightly bulging. "F-Fulgore..." He moans loadly, it was better than the last time as he could see more stars and his body starts to shiver. Would this be all to satisfy him? He has no idea, as he is still impaled.

Fulgore lifts Lysander off his cock and easily lays him down. He lays down beside Lysander. "You are mine now and forever.", he says.

"Ahh...Fulgore...that was...amazing." Lysander saoftly as he somewhat regained his consciousness. His voice is soft now, as he begin to rest. "SO now that we are like this, what will happen now?"

Fulgore gave Lysander a confused look. "What do you mean?", he asked. "I have claimed you as my husband. What else is there?"

Back
Top Bottom