Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male Jedi KnightXFemale Jedi Knight rp. domint and I.

Tanja said to him,"I've been training as a jedi knight ever since I was about 10 years old, and my uncle was the one that started to train me as a jedi knight,and he helped me control my emotions, and help to face any of my fears that I fear in life. When he was done training me,he sent me to a planet of somekind that most royal jedis stay on in order to be safe from the dark side and the clutches of evil as well. I was about 18 years old when I found out that Darth Vader killed my uncle and Master Skywalker told me that he killed his father and his father saved his life from the emperor. Then Master Skywalker found me when I was 19 and I showed him what I have learned from my uncle and I'm getting more better at my jedi skills Kren."

She sees Kren showing off a little bit and she watched him how he used the force to move that boulder and she slowly closes her eyes and uses the force to lift up about 2 rocks that were a bit light and a little heavy and she moves the two rocks back into the garden and she slowly opened her eyes up as well and she was also showing off a little bit as well as Kren did.

He chuckled as she followed suit and showed him what she could do. "I suppose we're both a bit old to be playing with rocks," he said and let the large rock he was suspending fall to the ground. He smiled at her and walked into the hut, thinking about his own past. It struck him that Tanja was in better control of herself than he was, despite all of the things that had happened to her and all the things that were still happening to her. His life hadn't been easy, by any stretch, but he had never really known his parents. Hers had been stolen from her. She may have led the life of a princess, and he may have grown up poor, but she had definitely felt more loss than he ever had, and she had always found the right path. Kren, on the other hand had signed up, not willingly of course, to fight for the same Imperial forces that had once been led by the Emperor. He still didn't have control of himself.

Tanja said to Kren,"Yeah your right that were too old to play with rocks,but that is one way to help me balance things in life and are you sure your alright Kren.? I know we both have lived different lives in the past,but you'll eventually learn to control yourself,like I learned how to control myself, It just take time Kren ok."

She also walked back into the hut and she sat down on the couch and she slowly begins to fiddle with a necklace of somekind and she wonders if Kren knows what kind of necklace she is wearing. And she sighed and she was now relaxing for a bit and wondered if Kren was a bit hungery like she was getting a bit hungery too.

He watched her as she walked in. He noticed her fiddling with her necklace and could sense something in her. He hadn't really paid attention to her jewelry before, though he had noticed her looks. It was an interesting necklace. It seemed.... familiar somehow to him, but he couldn't quite place where he had seen one like it.

He looked at her and saw she was looking in the general direction of the kitchen. "You hungry, Tanja? I'm kinda famished, myself."

Tanja said to Kren,"Yes I am a bit hungery do you like salads?I know how to make a really good chicken salad. I know soem jedis prefere steak and not salads at all." She stopped fiddling with her necklace and tucks it back underneath the collar of her shirt and she tries to remember whom gave her this necklace and it wasn't from her parent's,her uncle or even Master Skywalker and she sighed and she started to make the salad for Kren and her only.

Back
Top Bottom