Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male Jedi KnightXFemale Jedi Knight rp. domint and I.

The setting takes place on a planet named Tattionee where a female white jedi knight is continuing on with her jedi knight skills and how to use the force as well.

Her name is Tanja and she is Obi-wan-Knobi niece and she is about 22 years old and she started training as a jedi knight at the age 12 and she has learned some stuff from her uncle and also from Luke Skywalker as well.

Tanja continued on with her training and knew that her jedi master was watching her very carefully and her jedi master is none other then Luke Skywalker, because her uncle died about 2 years ago and she has been running from the storm troopers for a long time and she is also hiding from Jabba The Hutt son and his name is Java the Hutt.

Luke Skywalker watched his jedi knight train really hard and he knew that his jedi knight student will do well in the world and he took Tanja under his wing and kept training her really hard and he smiled at how well she was doing so far with her jedi training for a very long time.

Tanja was done her jedi knight training and she took a bit of a break from her training and she was resting up, because she heard that another jedi knight was coming here to train with her and Luke Skywalker and she knew that this jedi knight was a male and wondered whom it could be and she sighed and relaxed a bit more.

Tanja was done her jedi knight training and she took a bit of a break from
It’s about 4pm in the afternoon on a nice spring afternoon out like today. (d. I hope that this plot idea sounds interesting to you and hopefully I spelled Tattionee right if I didn’t I’m really am sorry.))

Name: Tanja
Sexuaitly: Straight Female
Race: Female white Jedi knight.
Weapons: Two Light saber swords that both connect into each other and a Blaster Gun.
History: Tanja has been training as a jedi knight ever since she was forced to watch her parent's death by a Sith Lord. The Sith Lord tried to kill Tanja,but thanks to her uncle he manage to save his niece life and also his life as well.
Bio: Tanja has only once fallen in love with a male jedi knight named Alex and she broke up with him about a year ago,because he let the dark side consume his soul. Tanja has been training with her uncle and also with Master Skywalker and her uncle is none other then Obi-wan-Kneobi.

Appearance: This is what Tanja looks like ok.

Except her hair is light blonde and her eyes are hazel green instead of brown and her two light saber swords are: One is aquamarine and the other one is light blue.

Name: Kren Kohai
Orientation: Straight
Race: Human (Corellian)
Weapons: Single, White Lightsaber
History: Kren never knew his parents. He grew up in a gang on the streets of Corellia, where his natural feel for the force helped him pick others pockets and avoid the cops. He became an Imperial pilot well after the destruction of the second Death Star as part of a deal with an Imperial General who had caught Kren and his friend. Kren became a pilot; his friend was set free.
Bio: Kren was recognized for his talents with the force at the age of 8 by another force adept, Quilian, who had studied the Jedi extensively, though was not trained as a Jedi herself, during the time of the rebellion. When Luke Skywalker started the Jedi Academy, Quilian went there to study. She told the trainers there about the boy she had met 10 years ago. Kren was discovered, flying as a pilot for the remnant Imperial forces fighting against the New Republic. It was Kyle Katarn who convinced Kren that the Old Empire was evil and that Kren should study to become a Jedi. Kyle even took Kren on as his padawan, because of the anger that Kyle sensed in Kren. Having walked along the edge of the dark side, Kyle felt he could teach Kren the dangers of the rage he still bore. Kren's trained hard at with Master Katarn, and worked hard at the Academy. He's particularly skilled at force skills like push/pull, speed, jumping, lightsaber defense, and lightsaber fighting because of his focus on combat. Master Katarn feels that more than training, Kren needs guidance and a calm spirit. He's sending Kren to work with Luke and Tanja to gain some of Skywalker's inner peace.

Jedi_Knight_by_Eruantien_Fett.png

(This is the best photo I could find for the idea)

Master Skywalker and Tanja were both outside of the hut and Master Skywalker watched his padawan use the force to move things around the hut and he said to her,"Your doing really well with using the force to move things around,your doing an excellent job with this keep up the training Tanja."

Tanja continued on trainning with the force to move a lot things with her mind and also with the force and she trained for about 2 hours with this and she was done trainning with the force for a bit.

She wonders whom this jedi knight is that is coming here and he is suspose to be here right at 3pm and it's about 2:30 pm and very rare Tanja trusts other jedi knights around this area. She only trusts Master Luke Skywalker and she once trusted another jedi knight but he became evil and let the dark side fully consume his mind,body and soul. She has been in hiding with her uncle and also with Luke Skywalker and hoped that this dark jedi padawan will never ever find her again at all and she sighs and she begins to mediatate for a bit and she was all calmed down and relaxed for a bit now.

Kren wrinkled his nose at the smells on this dusty planet. He had just stepped off a transport ship in Mos Eisley and was greeted by the wonderfully disgusting smell of Banthas. "Vile creatures," he said to himself and wandered off into the town. Master Katarn had given him some money that would be useful on Tatooine, as no one here would be likely to accept Republic credits, and he went off to see if he could find a good deal on a speeder of some sort.

He found what looked like a scrap yard with several good prospects in the back and spoke to the proprietor. He asked about a speeder bike that, after close inspection, only needed a little cleaning of the power converters and one or two parts before it would run. He paid the man for the bike and a couple of parts and, making sure no one was watching, used the force to lift the bike out to an alleyway so he could work on it. It took him a couple of hours, but when he flipped the switch, the bike hovered under its own power.

He hopped in and punched the coordinates that he had memorized into the nav system. He punched the speeder's throttle and shot out of town with a childish grin. He always did like flying too fast. He closed his eyes, reaching out with the force to guide his steering. He couldn't sense the other Jedi on the planet, even though he was only a mile away. He guessed that Master Skywalker was probably purposely hiding their presence. It was only a few more minutes before he pulled the speeder bike to a stop in front of the nondescript hut. "Hello?" he called out.

Tanja said to Master Skywalker,"The jedi knight has arrived shall we go and greet him or let him find us with the force Master Skywalker hmm.?"

Master Skywalker said to Tanja,"Let's go and greet him come on do not be nervous around other jedi knights ok let's go Tanja."

Tanja nods her head and they both walk up to the other jedi knight and Master Skywalker said to him,"You must be Kren Kohai and welcome to my hut. I felt your presence through the force so did my jedi knight student and how can I be of service to you sir Kren hmm.?"

Tanja looked at him very carefully and she has seen him around once before,but can't quite remember where she has seen him and she doesn't say a word to him at all and keeps quiet for a while. While Master Skywalker is still talking to him.

Kren bowed deeply before replying, "Greetings Master Skywalker. Master Katarn sent me here to complete my training. I've constructed a lightsaber already, but he feels..." Kren hesitated, a little embarrassed, but then continued, "He feels I could do with a little more 'guidance' as he puts it. I personally feel I'm ready for the trials to become a full Jedi Knight." He swallowed hard, maybe he shouldn't have added that last bit. He hoped he wasn't overstepping his bounds. When Luke didn't answer him after a moment, he added, "Not that I question Master Katarn's judgement, Master Skywalker. I simply mean that I'll do whatever I need to to become a Jedi."

When Luke nodded to him, he bowed again and looked at Tanja. He gave a smaller bow to her but greeted her politely saying, "Greetings Padawan Tanja, Master Katarn has told me that Master Skywalker has high hopes for you. I'm glad to finally meet you and I hope that we'll be friends."

Luke said to him,"I know Master Katarn he was really great friends with Obi-Wan and I. All 3 of us would usually hang out for a bit and talk about things about the force and other jedis then ourselves Kren. Of course I can give you guidance about becoming a full jedi knight as long as you do not let the darkside consume your soul,mind and body and do not let fear get the best of you at all ok."

Tanja nods her head to agree with Master Skywalker words and she said to the jedi,"Nice to meet you Kren and I'm Tanja,and I'm Obi-wan Knobi niece he kept me hidden from Darth Vader for as long as I can remember. I still miss my uncle a little bit and I know that he is always watching over me. And sure we can be friends with each other and I'll show you to your room,and nice speeder bike you have their Kren."

Kren bowed again to Luke as he warned Kren about the Dark Side. "Of course, Master Skywalker."

He grinned as Tanja complimented the bike he had just purchased. "Thanks, Tanja." He followed her as she led him to his room, making conversation once they were alone. "I'm sorry about your Uncle, Tanja. I didn't know him personally, but I know he was a good man. So how long have you been training with Master Skywalker? I still can't believe he was strong enough to take down Darth Vader and the Emperor. I gotta say I'm really excited to train with both of you."

He smiled at Tanja, she seemed nice enough... and she was pretty. Master Katarn had told him to get more control of his emotions, but he couldn't help noticing that she was gorgeous.

Tanja said to Kren,"It's ok.I've been training with Master Skywalker for about 3 whole years now and when my uncle was alive I was training with him as well as with Master Skywalker. When I was about 12 years old,I was forced by a sith to witness my parent's death that he killed them both with the choke force hold and I wasn't able to do anything at all,except watch my parent's die.
It was very scary and horrifc for me,I do not want to see that ever again Kren. Yes Master Skywalker is a very strong jedi master,and your welcome for the comment about your speeder bike. Here is the guest room you will be staying in ok,their are 3 rooms here one is for Master Skywalker,one is for me and the last room is for you,and enjoy your stay ok.
I have to do some dishes now,and is their anything else you need or want to know?If so don't be afraid to ask me or ask Master Skywalker ok." Tanja walked into the kitchen and she begins to do the dishes and she wonders if Kren is trying to impress her or not and she went back to do the dishes. She washed all of the dishes up and dried them all off and she used the force to put them all away in the right places. And everything was done and she sat back down on the chair and realxes for a bit and wonders what else Master Skywalker wants her and Kren to work on with him with their different jedi skills and techiques.

Kren smiled gently as she talked, trying to look supportive. When she talked of not wanting to see a Sith in action, it sounded almost like a warning to him. He wondered a little how much she'd been told about him, and it made him uncomfortable. He didn't feel like his emotions were out of control, like he was giving in to fear or anger. Yes, he had them, but they were natural, weren't they? He told himself that Master Katarn knew what he was doing and that he should listen to the advice of his master and Master Skywalker, but it was kind of annoying to him that everyone seemed to be so concerned about him. It wasn't like he was using force lightning or about to join up with the Sith or anything. He nodded when she said she needed to go do some chores and sat down in the middle of his room. He saw a practice drone and turned it on. The little ball like drone hovered in mid air, ready to start shooting it's little bolts at him. He switched on his lightsaber and used the force to hold it in mid air, not using his hands. He closed his eyes and moved the lightsaber with his mind, blocking the shots and reaching out with his feelings, trying to meditate and focus on the defense.

Master Skywalker walked back inside and said to Tanja,"Where is Kren,I need to tell him something is he in his room? Thnaks for doign the dishes as well Tanja."
Tanja said to him,"Yes Kren is in his room and I'm not sure what he is up to,you can go and see what he is doing Master Skywalker and your welcoem for me doing the dishes."
Master Skywalker walked to Kren room and he knocked on his door hoping he wasn't disturbing Kren from anything at all and he knew that his sister Leia and his brother in Law Han Solo needed his help to convince his nephew not to turn to the darkside at any cost.
Tanja leaves the livign room and she put's on her jedi cloak over her outfit and put's her cloak hood over her head and she walks outside for a bit and felt a disturb in the force that was coming from the lake that wasn't far from here. She lives the hut and heads towards the lake and she quickly hides up in a tree and sees a dark jedi with 2 squads of Strom troopers and she wonders why they are for and she keeps quiet and very still.

((Hint Tanja is a bit curious just liek her uncle was curious as well.))

Kren stopped doing his exercises and listened to Master Skywalker explain the situation. "I understand, Master," he answered, "I'll keep training while you're gone, I'm sure Tanja and I can take care of ourselves."

After Luke left, Kren reached out with his feelings to find the other Padawan. She wasn't near the hut, and there was another presence. The other presence was worrisome, disturbing. He picked his lightsaber up off of his bunk and headed outside. He reached out again with his feelings to Tanja. It wasn't exactly words that he was sending through the force, but he hoped it came across as something close to "Are you ok?" He started to head in her direction, lightsaber in hand. He pulled the hood of his cloak up around his head to keep the blowing dust from getting in his face.

He could feel Tanja close by, but couldn't see her. Then he caught site of the storm troopers and was instantly on edge. He hid behind the nearest rock to watch things closer. He reached out again with the force to try and tell Tanja where he is.

Tanja felt Kren trying to find her through the force and she slowly closed her eyes and told him where she was hiding in the tree. Alex said to the 1st squad of stormtroopers,"Head over towards that rock I sense that we have two uninvited guests go and find the first person I can sense is close by go." The 1st sqaud of stromtroopers headed towards Kren area and Alex sent the other squad of strom troopers towards where Tanja was hiding.

Tanja sees them near by her and she knew that they'll eventually find her once again and she hated getting other jedis involve in this fight she has to fight by herself and she sighed.
The leader of the 2nd strom trooper squad sees Tanja and he quickly set his gun onto stun to stun her so she wouldn't be able to escape and he aimed the stun ray gun at her and he knew that she'll try to run away like most jedi knights always run.

She climbs down the tree and she makes a run for it and the 2nd leader of the 2nd strom trooper squad hit Tanja with the stun ray gun and Tanja wasn't able to move at all,she hoped that Kren would be alright and not get caught like she just did.

(I had to add a bit of fighting scene to the rp.I know how to come up with twists for these kinds of rps.))

Kren felt Tanja reach out to him and saw a group of storm troopers coming around the rocks at him. He knew he should run, that's what he ought to do. That's what Master Katarn would want him to do... but he didn't. He flipped his saber on without even thinking about the fact that the dark presence he had felt was probably something or someone dangerous. The troopers immediately opened fire and his hands moved in a blur, sending a shower of blocked shots back at them. He had taken down three of them when he felt something happen to Tanja's presence. He felt pain. He didn't even think, he just reacted, running in her direction. He found a group of 4 troopers standing over her and he threw his hand up, force pushing them all to the ground.

He was moving with unnatural speed. He had to flip his lightsaber off to pick up Tanja. Then he was off again, running away from the troopers with Tanja thrown over his shoulder. He wanted to stay and fight, but he wasn't going to do it with Tanja stunned like this. He felt the dark presence again, and this time it was moving... towards him. He kept running.

(Sounds good to me. Half the fun of having a lightsaber is actually using it =) )

Alex was a bit surpised at this and said to the strom troopers,"How could of you let Tanja escape from your grasp,Java is not going to be too pleased about this,let's head back to the hideout and rethink another statgy to capture Tanja and bring her to Java let's go." The strom troopers nodded their heads and they all got back into the starship and Alex set the starship controls to return back to Crouscant to their hideout. Tanja slowly recovers from being stunned and she looked at Kren and she said to him,"How long was I stunned for?And thanks for helping me back their Kren and their is another sercert you need to know about me. I'm not sure if Master Skywalker told you or Master Katarn told you or not. But please do not over react to what I'm about to tell you ok. I'm a jedi knight/Princess and I know that some male jedis knights would be very over protective about royality,please don't be like other male jedis knight Kren."

((That's true. Now Kren knows that Tanja is a jedi knight/princess that was her sercert life she had.))

Kren helped Tanja to sit up and gave her some water to drink. "You were out for a couple of hours. A couple of times I was a little worried, but your breathing was even," he answered her. He listened as she explained the secret of her past. A princess!? he thought, but his face didn't display the shock. He thought about it for a second and then burst out laughing. "How ironic, Tanja," he said between chuckles, "we couldn't be more different, I guess. You're a princess, and I grew up as an orphan on the streets in Corellia." He shook his head and looked away for a second. When he looked back at her, he was still smiling. "Alright, so do you want to explain to me why you went out without bothering to tell me, your highness?" he asked with a touch of friendly sarcasm, just teasing her a little about being a princess.

Tanja looked at Kren and she slowly drinked the glass of water that he poured her and said to him,"I was just a bit curious when I felt a distrub in the force. I thought that most dark jedi knights were all gone and were wiped out. But when I felt Alex presence in the force that was dark,I'm just trying to figure out whom would be teaching him how to let the darkside consume his soul,mind and body. I sometimes like to find things out by myself without asking you to come with me. I just can't bare to see another jedi knight get hurt pretty badly or even get killed by that dark jedi knight Alex. Next time when I let my cuiorusity get the best of me,I'll ask you if you want to come with me ok Kren. I never knew that you were an orphan at all until you just told me now. You look a bit fimlair to me like I've seen you somewhere else in another part of my child hood past. I'll be fine Kren and thanks again for helping me back their."

((Could Kren and Tanja knew each other from their child hood past while she was a princess he always used to hang around the castle and they met once before when their were kids ok with you.?))

(that's fine with me, I've got an idea that I'll throw in this post. If you like it, we'll keep it, if not, I can edit it later.)

Several things occurred to Kren at once, and he had to think for a moment to sort them all out. Familiar? He looked familiar? Then it clicked. Her story, he remembered when it happened. "You were on Corellia when your parents were killed, weren't you? Your family was visiting someone in Corellia's chancellor or something. I remember hearing about it. And... wait a minute. You were that girl! I thought you looked way too nice to be in the slums! Do you remember a little boy that you played with on the streets, in the slums? That was me. You must have snuck out of of the chancellor's mansion." He paused for a moment and then added, "I'm really sorry about your parents, Tanja. I guess now I understand why you never came back. I waited at the place you said you'd meet me for three days at the same time every day."

He looked away for a moment and thought some more. Another light clicked on, "Alex? You know his name? He's not just some random Dark Jedi or Sith wannabe, is he?"

Tanja looked at Kren and she said to him,"Yes I do remember playing with a little boy in the streets, and you were the little boy that I was playing with. Now it's all coming back to me and I'm actually glad you remembered when we met when we were kids. Yes I did sneak out of the chancelor mansion to hang out with you.

I enjoyed sneaking out from that mansion and when you found out my parent's were killed by a sith lord you came to the funeral and comfort me. You sure were a true friend to me and I wonder if your master and my master planned this out,that we both meet up with each other once again in life. Could it be possbile for a second chance for us to hang out with each other and train together or could it be possbile for another chance of true love or not.

Oh well,since were reuntied once again with each other, and yes Alex is a dark jedi knight and he is not wanna be dark jedi knight at all, he could be a threat to us both I'm not sure Kren.

Thanks for saying your really sorry about my parent's I really do apprecate your concern Kren, and what shall we practice with our jedi skills next Kren hmm.?"

((That is fine with me that you edited your reply and I like it. I was busy this morning and early afternoon.I'm back online now for a bit.))

True love? Wow, she just lays her cards out there on the table, he thought. "I dunno, Tanja, but I don't think it's a coincidence. Maybe the force drew us together as children because we'd need each other now. If Alex is as powerful as you say, it's going to take both of us to deal with him, and we'll need to watch each other's backs. Do you know what he was doing here?"

He thought about her suggestion that they train more together. He knew that he was supposed to be here working on controlling his emotions, but he really didn't want to deal with something he didn't think was that big of a problem. Of course, this was ignoring Master Katarn's and Master Skywalker's advice, but hey they weren't here anyway. "What are you particularly good at, Tanja? I've been working a lot on moving things and lightsaber training. You know, the kind of thing that would actually be useful when you're in trouble. I haven't worked as hard as I probably ought to on meditating and trying to see future events."

Tanja said to Kren,"I think I know why Alex was here for,he is after me,he was hired by another Jedi master and his name is Java. Alex is trying to capture me for his master and they are both told by another male jedi knight/Prince to capture me and bring me to him. I do not want to forced into marraige at any cost.

It's not easy being a jedi knight/Princess at all oh well. Good idea that we both must watch each other backs and let's work on your jedi skills to not let your emotions get in the way. That is what else I mainly need to work on Kren ok."

She sat down on a rock and she slowly closed her eyes and she begins to medtate for a bit and she sees stuff in the future that are happy and things that are not happy in the future for the rest of the jedi knights life and past.

She said to Kren,"Why don't you meditate for a bit as well as I am Kren and no trying to look into my future at any cost understood." Tanja slowly closes her eyes and she begins to mediatate for a bit and was enjoying her medation for a change.

He never thought of his life as particularly simple, or easy. It had always been hard for him, but having dark Jedi try and kidnap you to force you into a marriage was a little beyond him. She led a very complicated existence. It was amazing to see her even attempt meditation, much less seem to be successful at it. It actually made him a little annoyed at how hard it was for him to clear his own mind. He sighed and sat down on the largish rock next to her and closed his eyes. He followed her advice and tried to avoid looking for her future and instead tried to see his own, and their Jedi Masters. It was cloudy, difficult to see. He concentrated harder, pushing back the whirlwind of emotions and thoughts as best he could. But the only the clouds got more defined. There were glimpses, and he saw her once or twice, though he tried to stick to himself. Evidently their fates were intertwined. The clouds rolled heavily over what he was trying to see, and grew darker. Then he realized the clouds had a shape, a face... he didn't recognize it, but it felt just like the dark presence they had both felt. It must be Alex. Was Alex a part of his future then? "Are you seeing what I'm seeing, Tanja?" he asked as calmly as he could.

Tanja said to him,"Yes I am seeing the same thing as you are too in the future,I wish their was away to figure out why Alex is in our different future life. Could he become the next Sith Lord or not,I have no idea what we should do about this oh well. We'll eventually figure something out on how to stop Alex at any cost Kren." She slowly opened her eyes up and she had enough mediation for the day and she get's off the rock she is sitting on and walks around the training area in the backyard of Master Skywalker hut. She quickly withdrew her lightsaber sword and she igitions it as well and begins to practice against another fighting droid and she connected both of her lightsabers together and blocks the fighting droid attacks and deflects the attacks with her doubled lightsaber sword. She defeats the fighting droid and she turns off her double light saber sword and discoonect them both and she sighed.

"Not bad," Kren complimented her. "Mastering weapons that versatile takes a lot of work. How long have you been training?"

He stood up from the rock he was sitting on and closed his eyes, concentrating on lifting one of the larger rocks lying around. He reached out his hand, concentrating his feelings. He could feel the weight of it through the force, and at first it didn't budge. Slowly though, it started to shake loose a little from the dirt it was sitting in. Kren concentrated harder and it slowly started to lift a few inches off the ground. It took a lot of concentration but he slowly lifted the rock until it was higher than Tanja's head. When he felt like he had a good hold of it, he opened his eyes and grinned. He was obviously showing off a little.

Back
Top Bottom