Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Dark Fantasies/ Homoerotic/Looking for Dark Dom, Monsters, Extreme dark kinks till snuff topics.

Aiolos

ๅœฐ็„ใฎใ‚ขใƒ•ใƒญใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใƒ†
๐‘€๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น.
โ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โŠนโŠฑโœ™โŠฐโŠนโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
^(just click the title to be directed)^

Everything in details in the other post! however you don't need to read it full if you are only interested in this one!
Don't forget to checck my F-list!

As you might be able to see, i am really new here, hence why i'd love to introduce myself. I am a full time freelancer artist. On here i will simply go by as Garg. I do have a discord, a skype and much more but this will be a privilege only for those who i get attached to over time. I am a male, 19 (in couple days). I have been roleplaying for a long time, but i only got into sexual roleplay two years ago. I am not an advanced literate roleplayer as many here, but i write a decent amout still! Around 2 paragraphs, and it can go more depending on situation, but for sure, i never exceeded four. I will not, and will never show any kind of real pictures of myself or reveal anything about my real information, so just don't ask or i will simply block right away. I generally roleplay as a male (Including Andros,hermaphroites) it is very rare i do any female characters(futas included), and really it depends on my mood. But it it still an option! Sadly (for some) I rarely top. Almost never, so i will take it out from the options for now. I love MxM the most obvious, but i also enjoy MxFuta, FxFuta and so on.(Password is : Am gay for ya) I dislike stereotypes, hence why my subs are not small weak elves or boys. (I still have traps and cross-dresses but these are a categories of their own!) Fantasy is my favorite! If you leave me the choice of the plot, i will always sat fantasy~ But of course, i don't mind anything else~ I adore world building based roleplays, Long term partners are what i am mainly looking for. Now, as you might have read from the title, i prefer dark themed roleplays, I do NOT enjoy simple plain Vanilla. And of course, the plot is required, we can world build together or have one session and that's all! All up to you.

Now to the important things, this thread will mainly be for current cravings, random ideas, and obsessions!

I am looking for something..not as unique as it might seem?
I don't have an exact plot, however i'd love it to be involving any of these! : (Note that anything in Bold is more than welcome, and anything in Blue Bold is EXTREMELY welcome. // remember, nothing is a must.)

Abduction.

Stockholm Syndrome.
Worship of any kind.
BDSM.
Gore,horror. (No vore)
Forced Incest.
Twincest.
Incest.
Extreme facials. (receiving)

Monsters, Hybrids, Centaurs, Minotaur,Orcs, Goblins, Aliens, Hybrids, Big Futas, furries. (No straight up animals)
Extreme size differences.

PLOT!!!! (Anything around mafia, medieval fantasy, modern fantasy, future realistic)

Current cravings : Playing with a centaur OC against, Orcs, Humans, other centaurs, ect. Choices of Oc are open.
Generally, any hybrid or unique creature, mystical or supernatural. (No basic vampires and werewolves, kinda over it, be creative with your ocs i am with mines.)
Both sides, i love playing monster boys just like i love playing with them!~
Currently one non-human creature is available on my main request thread, others will be only through PMs for the moment until they are ready.
Message me if you have questions!

โ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โŠนโŠฑโœ™โŠฐโŠนโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

Rules.

1. My timezone is the Eastern European Standard, i have no problems being partner with someone from another timezone as i stay up a lot at night, but if we have different times, don't force me to stay up or be mad if i am not here much, you will have to understand~
2. Grammar mistakes are alright, we all do them honestly. I am not English myself, so i will not judge you! Just don't write "u" instead of "you" or "r" instead of "are"
3. A plot is required, don't be like "Cop x criminal". If you want a simple roleplay and not world building, tell me and give a small prompt of at least 3 lines. Nothing big.
4. I do not like to roleplay with one liners. Please at least 1 paragraph, and a good amout of details. You don't have to be Allen Poe with me.
5. Again, NOTHING related to REAL LIFE. Including characters, If a character is based on yourself i will not accept it. I don't also feel comfortable roleplaying with real life faceclaims.
6. I will NOT roleplay with someone without faceclaims or from the following : Extremely cartoonsih/child like fc, Minecraft, Sonic, Zelda, CGI, Disney/Pixlar, south park, straight up animals.
7. A simple picture will do, with name, basic info, description. Or just picture and name/age/gender/sexuality
If you have detailed pages about characters i'll adore it! but no one is forced to do anything.

8. If you message me after reading this threat, please remember to tell me the password! You will find it somewhere in the post c;
(Yes, this was a rainbow)

Feel free to pm anytime! I will add plots to this post, as well as kinks as i discover more! which i'd adore to know and try new stuff that i am always up for~

tumblr_mzdh3doD2J1qdkfqvo2_540.png

I won't wish you a good day until you spend it with me xx

Last edited:
Bumb sweets! ๐Ÿ–ค

Last edited:
32149750_244712919410045_2682107351506354176_n.jpg
Genderbend of Pink Diamond~
Thinking to start using him as a FC for an Oc~

Back
Top Bottom