Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–—๐– ๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š๐–˜, ๐–“๐–” ๐–˜๐–๐–†๐–’๐–Š // [NSFW]

Aiolos

ๅœฐ็„ใฎใ‚ขใƒ•ใƒญใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใƒ†

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โŠฑโœ โŠฐโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

๐•ณ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–” ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–™๐–” ๐–’๐–ž ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–‘๐–Š๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‰, ๐•พ๐–š๐–Œ๐–†๐–—!~
This thread is gay approved.

transparent-rainbow-aesthetic-6.gif

Musing Song~

FlakyOnlyAllosaurus-size_restricted.gif
Greetings once more~ As my previous thread listed some information about me, rules, kinks (< click here for F-List) and so. I see no importance to say them once more, but to save you time going back and forth between links (Incase you are interest in me ahaha) I will write once more, the most important points and what i guess you'd want to know!
This thread will mainly talk about my characters, plots, settings for the different worlds i will be loving to experience and share with other roleplayers. This Thread might end up being very long as i will keep adding more to it as i go, there will be a small update every week with a new character as that's most my favorite thing in the world~ (yes, i make 200 characters that i forget faster than the time i take to take my pants off)
Some warnings i think are necessary to put out now. I am not, i won't and will never, roleplay with a scrady cat. I don't like filtering my words for someone and i hope you understand that the darker it goes, the more i am into it! If you feel uncomfortable with the only mention of blood, then please don't message me. But if you are alright with it and just wont want to get too detailed that's perfectly okay, please inform me and i will remember to not over do anything. But to ask me to make my character somehow not bleed during a combat or from a bad fall? I don't think that's how it works.
I am a very active roleplayer (most of the time) and i would really like to have someone reply to me every 1-2 days, but i understand if you can't! In case you have a busy schedule or simply comes once a week, just inform me before starting that would be nice of you.~
If i don't reply right away, it means i am busy or in a conversation with someone else who messaged me before you! I always answer my RP partners first, then everyone else by order from oldest to newest. You don't have to spoil me, i will be messaging you back for sure, so don't panic please.
Long terms roleplayers and short are both welcomed equally! although i tend to prefer long terms roleplayers. In case you are bored and would like to stop, please tell me instead of ghosting as that is extremely rude and just keeps me waiting for nothing, that's what the OOC is for.
ANY KIND OF MONSTER/HYBRID/EXOTIC BREED IS MORE THAN ACCEPTED! INCLUDING : Non human characters, tentacles, Aliens, non human like demon, orcs, mintors!!! So, do not be shy and and hide these gems away from me~ The more unique your characters are, the more i want them! I am open to much more, and i'd love it if you show me the same respect and be open minded with me too, let's keep the chat with no shame, no one is here to judge you.
When you message me, i beg of you don't start the roleplay right away and use "I aw your picture/oc and wanted to try" I don't like being thrown in a cold bath without warnings. So, the right way to do it is to message, say hey like normal people, if you have a plot in your head say it right away, if you don't then tell me you are just interested to talk it out with me, show some characters and i will do same!
I only roleplay here on PMs, so do NOT ask for my discord. This will be granted to whoever i want, whenever i want. I also accept roleplay requests in public chats/groups! Just give me a quick head's up before adding me~
I usually go for 60/40 type of plot, but i am flexible for any number! As long as it isn't innocent kid's play (;
I have Long term roleplayers slots, i accept 5 at once. I will update the number each time one retired or a newcomer too over my heart~ For my waiting list ( in case it ever each that heheh) I will only accept 3 people and no more as i don't like to make others wait!

Slot 1โ•ณ
Slot 2โ•ณ
Slot 3โ•ณ
Slot 4๐™ต๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
Slot 5๐™ต๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
Waiting line โ™ฅ๐™ต๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ

I see you trying to leave the page! If you are not interested in me, I m sure you will get quiet excited by my best friend, Sokeri
(btw, we are complete opposites, she is the nice one in the relationship and by nice i mean STRAIGHT and COWARD- jk jk ily boo)
And I m sure our twink asses will love to get fucked together cause yk, girl power and some crap.

! You can skip this part if you read my previous post !

(if not, remember to grab my password at the end (; )

As you might be able to see, i am really new here, hence why i'd love to introduce myself. I am a full time freelancer artist. On here i will simply go by as Garg. I do have a discord, a skype and much more but this will be a privilege only for those who i get attached to over time. I am a male, 19 (in couple days). I have been roleplaying for a long time, but i only got into sexual roleplay two years ago. I am not an advanced literate roleplayer as many here, but i write a decent amout still! Around 2 paragraphs, and it can go more depending on situation, but for sure, i never exceeded four. I will not, and will never show any kind of real pictures of myself or reveal anything about my real information, so just don't ask or i will simply block right away. I generally roleplay as a male (Including Andros,hermaphroites) it is very rare i do any female characters(futas included), and really it depends on my mood. But it it still an option! Sadly (for some) I rarely top. Almost never, so i will take it out from the options for now. I love MxM the most obvious, but i also enjoy MxFuta, FxFuta and so on.(Password is : Am gay for ya) I dislike stereotypes, hence why my subs are not small weak elves or boys. (I still have traps and cross-dresses but these are a categories of their own!) Fantasy is my favorite! If you leave me the choice of the plot, i will always sat fantasy~ But of course, i don't mind anything else~ I adore world building based roleplays, Long term partners are what i am mainly looking for. Now, as you might have read from the title, i prefer dark themed roleplays, I do NOT enjoy simple plain Vanilla. And of course, the plot is required, we can world build together or have one session and that's all! All up to you.

Rules:-1. My timezone is the Eastern European Standard, i have no problems being partner with someone from another timezone as i stay up a lot at night, but if we have different times, don't force me to stay up or be mad if i am not here much, you will have to understand~ 2. Grammar mistakes are alright, we all do them honestly. I am not English myself, so i will not judge you! Just don't write "u" instead of "you" or "r" instead of "are"3. A plot is required, don't be like "Cop x criminal". If you want a simple roleplay and not world building, tell me and give a small prompt of at least 3 lines. Nothing big.4. I do not like to roleplay with one liners. Please at least 1 paragraph, and a good amout of details. You don't have to be Allen Poe with me.5. Again, NOTHING related to REAL LIFE. Including characters, If a character is based on yourself i will not accept it. I don't also feel comfortable roleplaying with real life faceclaims.6. I will NOT roleplay with someone without faceclaims or from the following : Extremely cartoonsih/child like fc, Minecraft, Sonic, Zelda, CGI, Disney/Pixlar, south park, straight up animals.7. A simple picture will do, with name, basic info, description. Or just picture and name/age/gender/sexuality If you have detailed pages about characters i'll adore it! but no one is forced to do anything.

If you checked my F-list like i mentioned at start, then thank you!
if not, i will write my black list again, as these trigger me the most.
(Please don't ask why or try to change my mind, these are just extremely hard limits, if you have one of these, okay i don't mind it? Just don't bring them in our scenes.)

H a r d L i m i t s
โ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โŠนโŠฑโœ™โŠฐโŠนโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

Inflatables
Inflation (Heavy / Extreme)
Inflation (Light / Medium)
Large Asses
Latex / Rubber
Lima Syndrome
Living Insertions
Macro Asses
Macro Breasts
Macrophilia
Mega Macro
Navel Play
Nipple Penetration
Nonsexual Roleplay
Popping
Prey Species
Pony Play
Roleplay Perspective - First Person
Shrinking
Strip Tease
Titfucking
Tooth Removal
Weight Gain (Heavy / Extreme)​
Ass Growth
Ballbusting
Belly Fucking
Belly Play
Breast / Nipple Torture
Breast Growth
Castration
Clothed Sex
Clothing Play
Cock / Ball Growth
Crushing (Living)
Diapers
Food Play
Glasses
Growth
Growth (Macro)
Hyper-Voluptuous
Hyper Asses
Hyper Breasts
Hyper Vaginas​

โ†’ W o r l d B u i l d i n g
โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โŠนโŠฑโœ™โŠฐโŠนโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”โ”โ”

โ†“ โ†“ Settings :

322eb9abe7b5f2631e2257c52585146e.jpg
747f1da09ebc034600cbd04c6eeb8cb7.jpg
dd36abcc2de6b12fac386c0586a1e7d4.jpg

I.Medieval/fantasy.
I think if i was given the option, i'd always end up choosing these two concepts. I've always been a huge fan of fairy tales as a child, and as i grew up, this obsession became more of a passion, however i always seemed to lean more to the darker, more Gothic and poetic version of fantasy.
Never enjoying really your basic "Vampire", "Elf" or "Werewolf". I rather go with the more creative side, Dragons, Monsters, Mystical Species, Hybrids, Centaurs, Seelies/Unseelies, Mermaids. (Fair folk and mer folk in general)
A lot of my characters are based on worlds like these ones, some are even completely made up!

The story settings can vary from start-mid 1400s to mid-end 1800s. If later than this, i'd consider it as another category.
Mixing fantasy with modern setting is not really something i am into or enjoy, hence why i will not talk about it here. But of course if you have an interesting plot revolving around a modern fantasy, i'd still love to read it and discuss it!

tumblr_okh8qy8XIS1r51zuao1_400.jpg
klaus-wittmann-carbon-300dpi-final-sml.jpg

II. Post-Apocalyptic/Dystopia/Utopia/Cyberpunk

However this category, magic is out of the option, but extremely advanced technology and aliens are more than welcomed! I don't have much knowledge, characters or plots but i try my best to come up with them.
I was always attracted by cyberpunk, i think my main inspirations were Akira, Ai no Kusbai and Evangelion.

โ†“ โ†“ Plots :
๐•ฒ๐–”๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฏ๐–š๐–“๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฏ๐–š๐–˜๐–™.

c22f96d7cb634cbbd3b4ed38029c387a.jpg
Overview : In a universe parallel to humans, It's only inhabitants were Gods, their mystical creatures and their angels. They were supposed to look over humans, however they had to look over their own shoulders first.
Between an incredible hatred, need for murder, riches and wine. Who will sit on the throne? This was the question roaming around their heads everyday. Walls are thin, affairs between lovers, schemes and many other form of slow burning chaos were present. Everyone wanted that shiny throne, to be God of all Gods. However, little did they know that the price to pay would leave them marked forever. Will the brother turn against his? Or the lover against the other?

โ€ข All of the Gods are siblings, the age gap between each of them is only 7 days, all of them have one common "parent" and it's Gold.

If you have a problem with incest please don't ask me to change my plot, just don't suggest it at all.
โ€ข Each God has two angels, and one mystical creature of their own creation. However all angels look the same, only their own creator can differentiate them respectively.
โ€ข They function exactly like humans do, yet, no blood in their veins rather what their second "parent" is. ex : Sol is made from Gold and Wine, so, what flows in his veins is wine.
โ€ข You cannot kill a God like a human, each god has their own Achilles's heel. It can be something extremely random, like looking at their own reflection, to being decapitated.

The Gods by ascending order :

God of the Sun.
God Of the Skies.
Goddess of the Stars.
Goddess of the Moon.
Goddess of the Forest.
Goddess of the Rain-forests.
God of the Rivers.
God of the Oceans.

God of the Mountains.
Goddess of the Fire.
Goddess of the Wind.
God of the North-wind.
Goddess of Ice.

// All none taken characters can be gender-bent to your desires or will if you will use them. If i do, then i will decide who i'd like to use, do not ask me to play something you'd like to see.
// Characters in Bold Italic are mine, you cannot ask for them. Characters in Italic are mine but i do not mind letting you use them.

Characters :

c17086ff059dcd7406dfa65091255734.jpg
Sol of Sun, oldest sibling of the family. Born on the day earth was created. Sol is the beginning and end of all. Which is one of the secrets of the universe. If one end his life, the world will crumble in the matter of days. Nevertheless none of the siblings are aware of this information, not even Sol himself. To kill Sol, you'd have to accomplish three tasks. The first, is breaking a mirror only when he is staring blankly at his reflection. The second, feeding him the flesh and bones a mocking-jay. Third, killing his pet, Ursa.

35569e225dde9ba36958ef20c8a84784.jpg
Nyzor, the sixth's of the line. Quiet a secretive boy, always hiding in the shadows of his siblings, making himself look suspicious, however it's the complete opposite. Nyzor has a warm heart, unlike his ice cold hands and body. His pet is invisible to any eye but his, only appears when he orders it to. His only reason to want the throne is to keep away his youngest sister from ever reaching it.

c15c5ac1886cd42b565ae22e10169968.jpg

^ coming soon! ^

Last edited:

๐•น๐–”๐–“-๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜/๐•น๐–”๐–“-๐–๐–š๐–’๐–†๐–“๐–˜.

0c5c2e417e7c74699481e4d416ed3600.gif

This category will include my non-binary and human characters! [only some, if we have a plot with special characters, i will still look for something better!] anyhow, this post will include a variation of characters like :
โ€ข Transgenders
โ€ข FTM/MTF
โ€ขAndrogynus/Hermaphrodites
โ€ข Futas/Intersex
โ€ข Centaurs, hybrids and other creatures.
Please note : I am not comfortable with the term "cunt boy" as i find it degrading, humiliating, and simply not the right name to call someone with. I adore humiliation as a kink, but this is not a kink, this a gender that you must respect.
This section does not include effeminate males!

Screenshot_20190813_034148.jpg

๐‘ต๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† : Aphrodite.
๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’† : twenty two ~ twenty five.
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’–๐’๐’” : He/Him
๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ : Hermaphrodite, his breasts only grew after the birth of his child.
๐‘ท๐’“๐’†๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ : MxM, MxFuta, MxNB.
๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘๐’” [๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’†๐’™๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†! ๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’†, ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’…๐’†๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’๐’•] : Centaur x Centaur, Centaur x Human, Centaur x Orc, Centaur x Monster, Victim x Captor [ Stockholm syndrome ]
๐‘จ๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• : Aphrodite is quiet the fragile one, maybe a bit of your "Maiden in distress" type of boy. His voice is like honey, it could drive anyone insane for him. He is almost like a walking-talking Aphrodisiac, hence how he took his name. Born with a different name, something he does not enjoy revealing, but in his late teenage years, one of his many called him like this, only a month later everyone in his small tribe did. The young one however never had as much luck with his life like he was blessed with beauty. Left alone, orphaned at a very young age, without siblings or family members to protect him. His first heat season came way too early for his age, and at such a horrible moment. The boy was violated on the spot. Ten months later, he gave birth to a baby boy, Allos.
๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’” : โ€ข Centaurs only get the chance to have one child in their life.
โ€ข They have one soulmate, if they die, a part of them dies too.
โ€ข Each Centaur has a small fairy [Sometimes can be a small bird or butterfly] of their own, they are immortal, their main job is to make sure they are linked with their soulmate, alert them of any danger. They can see someone's intention like an open book. They are called "Deties"

tumblr_inline_o0kdmpea2B1rg94nt_540.jpg
0449c3e665f980526b8f2deee625cadb.jpg

5ec95531b869f58df38935ed3393d340.jpg

๐•น๐–†๐–’๐–Š : Dolly.
๐•ฌ๐–Œ๐–Š ๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š : twenty eight ~ thirty.
๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–˜ : She/her.
๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–— : Intersex. (futa)
๐•ป๐–—๐–Š๐–‹๐–Š๐–—๐–—๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ : Futaxfuta, FutaxMale.
๐•ฐ๐–๐–†๐–’๐–•๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–•๐–˜ [๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–๐–š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–†๐–“ ๐–Š๐–๐–†๐–’๐–•๐–‘๐–Š! ๐–“๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–Š, ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–ž๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‰๐–Š๐–•๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–•๐–‘๐–”๐–™] : Succubus x Prey
๐•ฌ๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ : Dolly left the realm of hell long time ago, finding the life there extremely boring, nothing new for her to toy with or taste. With her demoniac powers she was able to obtain a large sum of money, spending it all on manors, clothes, wine and so on. Using a more "human" methods to feed and attract men and woman alike in her webs. Dolly has very little patience, but a lot of will when it comes to having a good time.

More will be added soon!
More will be added soon!
More will be added soon!

More will be added soon!

Last edited:
๐•ธ๐–†๐–‘๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜.

transparent-kpop-pixel-6.gif

This category will include my Male characters. [only some, if we have a plot with special characters, i will still look for something better!]
โ€ข Characters with the ability to be impregnated will be added here too, as they are still MALES.
โ€ข Please, DO NOT refer to my cross-dressers as FEMALE or CUNTBOY. Cross-dressing is a hobby and a life style, not a gender or something to please your kinks.

17888ac8a9a4db58e1f549f19f82a530.jpg

Mickaรซl Nostrus III

Being the only child, his parents were excessively protective of the boy growing up, keeping him away from politics. Making him completely disattched from his subjects and very little care about anyone but his own self, with very little to almost nothing of the concept of "greater good".

He is quite open minded, but also stubborn. Not afraid to speak up his opinion or make others feel lower to him.

Marriage has never once occurred his thoughts or even that his parents would one day arrange one for him.

However he was known for his many "concubines" and steamy adventures with notable royals from other Galaxies.

He/Him.

Using him may include : M!Preg, Sci-fi setting.

More will be added soon!
More will be added soon!
More will be added soon!

More will be added soon!

Last edited:
๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–’๐–†๐–‘๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜.

3688073c541dfb002eeec52d9eef1348.gif

This category will include my Female characters. [only some, if we have a plot with special characters, i will still look for something better!]

More will be added soon!
More will be added soon!
More will be added soon!
More will be added soon!

original (1).gif
Brups! Don't excuse me, i don't care โ™ฅ​

dc4mfkn-32ba23dd-8801-4db0-bd04-138d1bf7ccf9.png
Did you ever see a cute mousey like this before?!
No? Good. Cause he will be added soon to my Ocs โ™ฅ

Back
Top Bottom