Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Information Attachments enabled for all members

Vekseid

Most imposing inkwell.
Administrator
This has been a bit too long in coming. >_>

For now, I'm restricting this to supporters/welcoming committee/etc. as I only have so much hard drive space left. I will enable it for all members once we have a new server.

In the mean time, if there are any extensions you think I should add (aside from archives, videos, or executables) let me know. : )

As posted below, this is now live for everyone with member access. Thus you need to have at least 3 posts and one day here before you can upload attachments.

lunation_blue.gif

Last edited:
Attachments, huh? Hells yeah. Finally time for some fresh memes.

Attachments

• jazz music continues.jpg
    jazz music continues.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 2
All members - those with blue-gray names - are now capable of uploading attachments. The rate of uptake doesn't seem to be enough to justify keeping the restriction. If things get problematic I may be forced to reverse this.

If this is ever turned off, like, if you decide later to just not enable attachments because of abuse or overload, what will happen to the images? Will they just disappear?

I ask because I hesitate to use something that will end up breaking the images at some point when the privilege is possibly revoked.

If this is ever turned off, like, if you decide later to just not enable attachments because of abuse or overload, what will happen to the images? Will they just disappear?

I ask because I hesitate to use something that will end up breaking the images at some point when the privilege is possibly revoked.
I'm assuming they'll still be around - just the privileges will be revoked from that point on for certain people.

The images will remain, though I don't know what will happen if you try to edit a post with an attachment embedded.

What I'll probably do is just tell people who start turning the site into an imageboard to cool it.

What I'll probably do is just tell people who start turning the site into an imageboard to cool it.

So I can’t use attachments all over in my RDJ appreciation thread then, riiiight?

🤪 I’m just messin’, I actually have no intentions of doing that. I’d probably break the board. -cringes and hides-

Lol thank you for everything you do and everything we put you through, you are awesome!

Back
Top Bottom