Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The goblin master (Sheyalin/Diabloshater)

Sheyalin

The Goblin Mistress
Sheyalin hummed, her hands moving expertly as she set up the trap. She was an artificer, a magical engineer if you will. A non-magical trap was child's play to her.

She had gotten some information that a rare animal had been seen around and she want to catch it. She had no clue what the animal actually was but she was always on the lookout for rare things whether they be animal or otherwise.

With a grin showing her pointed teeth, sheyalin covered the trap in leaves and twings. A few key details here in there and she felt that her trap was perfect. And she hopes it works perfectly.

If it does it would wrap a steel net tightly around the creature, rendering it immobilized. After which she will do what she must to dominated it.

Sheyalin fingered a pouch at her waist, it held a few items that would make a slaver's mouth water.

Standing and dusting her hands off, the goblin made her way back to her camp site. It was some distance away but not too far. If she was lucky by tomorrow she'll be the proud owner of a new pet.

Getting to her camp, Sheyalin immediately stripped out of her clothes. Going to the pond near by she started to wash herself looking over her body, and in her mind a very sexy body.

She stood at 4'3, her hair hung down in long dread locks down to her ass. It was a dark forest green. Her face and body was covered in freckles and scars. Her freckles from birth while the scars she accumulated over her life. Her face was sharp and angular with a pointed nose and teeth. Her right eye was a golden yellow but her left held a carved piece of amethyst. It was magical in nature and held powerful magic that she could command at will.

Her breast were a perky pair of double D's. And in between her legs hung a massive 13 inch green futa cock.

But the part she loved most about herself is her augmentations. Her left hand and entire right arm up to the shoulder were made of metal, gears and magic.

Sheyalin grinned running her hands over her body, her cock suddenly twitching in excitement. She laughed hoping that this creature was a humanoid.

She shivered looking down at her cock. Oh the things she would do to it.

Gideon had been shooed out of his city for petty theft, a common crime among many belonging to the people of Lingard. His main course of thinking was 'what the hell am I gunna do?' on behalf of having nothing outside of the city to call home, or in fact, not even a contact. He'd be out in the open. It was a dangerous place out there in the open. Beasts roamed the land searching for their next meal, carnivorous plants were also littered around the damn place. It didn't help that humans were rare. This side of the world was dominated mainly by humanoid monsters, Lingard was the last bastion of humans which gave the population at least a small bit of pinkskin. However, they were nowhere near as common as goblins, orcs, minotaur or any of that.

All Gideon had taken with him was a small dagger, given to him by a close friend. That said, he did know self defence. He'd grown up in a, uh... let's call it a deprived neighbourhood. He had the ability to fend his own, and he was actually pretty strong, which was deceiving, given his albeit small frame. But it wasn't as small as... say... a Goblin, per chance.

Gideon stepped forth through the trees, auburn leaves littering the ground and making an audible crunch as he would step on them. His eyes drifted around, sneaking along so as not to attract any unwanted attention. The people here were ruthless, especially to humans. Everyone wanted a human. And I mean EVERYONE. If someone would see a human, it was as if a switch was flipped. Any restraint they once had would be questioned, all for the reason of wanting to plunge ballsdeep in their tight, plump ass. It was for that reason that Gideon would need to be pretty damn careful.

Cut to ten minutes later, Gideon's foot would step towards a thin, hardly visible wire. Mere nanoseconds before his shoe would make contact with it, he stopped. "...hah. Thought you could get me, huh?" He pulled his foot back, stepping over it and IMMEDIATELY triggering the second, resulting in a large net sprawling out and covering him, weighing him down to the ground. Humans were pretty damn weak. Their bone structure and muscles weren't as developed as other creatures, for example. Sure, they were pretty intelligent but, this one didn't seem to be so. Even a goblin could outmatch them, especially in numbers.

Gideon rifled through his belt, quickly finding the dagger and grabbing it by the hilt, unsheathing it with an audible 'shing' sound as the blade would be pulled against the leather and out of its holster. He quickly got to work, his hands frantically attempting to cut steel. Yeah, he wasn't the smartest. But just then, the sound of something... cackling could be heard, something coming closer. Oh, dear god.

( just letting everyone who read this know. At the time I was unable to post replies on this so me and diabloshater had been doing the RP in conversation I'm about to post all that on here so you guys can read it.)

Sheyalin was in the middle of making dinner when she clearly heard the trap spring. You couldn't mistake that sound.

She groaned lightly as she stood stretching. Sheyalin took her time gathering her items. She knew that it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Humming again the futanari goblin made her way towards the trapped creature.

She made no effort to be quite as Shyealin gathered some berries from a plant and started to eat them.

The goblin finally made it through the last line of bush, she stopped in her tracks and grinned. Unknowingly showing her red juice stained teeth.

" Oh my a human." She said tossing the berries over her shoulder to the ground. "My lucky day."

Sheyalin walked over to the trapped creature still grinning. From his obvious a chance at talking he couldn't speak goblin. She never had the chance to actually meet a human to learn their language so this is going to be interesting.

Sheyalin walked around the tightly wrapped human, eyeing him critically.

The man watched her circling, like a lion observing its prey. "Hey, you, stay away from me." It wasn't doing much, his eyes glaring at her through the mesh as he pushed his way against it. "You speak English? No?" She clearly didn't speak the same language he did, which could be taken as either a good or a bad thing, but mostly bad. He didn't know if she was friendly, but the way she looked was... it was enough to make a knight cry.

The way he appeared was, albeit, pretty damn appetising to a goblin like her, especially one that would eat men for breakfast before filling them full of baby batter. He seemed only a little taller than her, by about a foot, and he was slim, with nearly no meat on the bones or muscles in any way. Except for one part of his body. Now, goblins were known for essentially being like sticks. Their asses had near no meat on them. However, Gideon's? Boy, it was a treat. One touch would allow it to jiggle. If he was dressed in thigh-high socks and bent over for anyone, he'd seem to be the perfect cocksleeve. This was an opportunity to good to pass up. A defenceless human with an ass thicker than a bowl of oatmeal. This would be fun - not for him, but for her.

Sheyalin chuckled, she could see the fear in his eyes. That alone made her almost tear off her clothes and ravage him.

The goblin kicked the human onto his stomach and sat on his back facing his ass. "Don't worry slut, you'll feel good in a moment." She said her hands messaging the soft mounds in front of her. She shivered excitedly, her cloth cover cock straining to get out.

Gideon felt her leg colliding with him, pushing him onto his stomach as he let out a grunt. He felt her then immediately drop down onto his back, her small but firm metal hands groping and fondling his asscheeks, kneading them to her own abandon. He attempted to fight it which, he couldn't, thanks to the net and... weirdly, because she was extremely heavy, for a goblin at least. He let out gentle whimpers, which sounded pretty damn feminine.

He hadn't seen yet that she would have her massive bitchbreaker breaking free of its confinements. Hell, his clothes were still in the way, but the way his asscheeks reacted to the fondling was indicative that no-one had gotten to him. Not yet, at least. He was a virgin, and Sheyalin had the opportunity to take his innocence from him.

Sheyalin laugh and raised her hand. She brought it down on his ass with a muffled smack.

Frowning she growled, she didn't like that sound. Gripping the pants in her hand, Sheyalin gave a yank ripping them. Another yank or two and completely torn the back part of his pants off.

Feeling self-satisfied she wants again smacked his ass with her hand. A loud smack filled the air.

Gideon gasped, his head raising as he revolted, his ass only slightly jiggling in the tight wear. He turned his head to hear the sound of ripping fabric, before feeling cold air against his ass. She'd ripped a large peephole where his ass would go, so that she could fondle him with her bare hands with nothing in the way.

He felt her hand once again collide with his ass, a loud moan coming from him as his ass jiggled, a red hand mark left from the contact between the two pieces of skin. As it jiggled, she would get a sneak peek of his unpierced asshole, a tight hole that she would be able to take pleasure in penetrating. Human ass was said to be unlike any other. And she had finally gotten the ability to test that theory for herself.

Sheyalin grinned, she smack his ass repeatedly. She watched it juggle and redden under her assualt.

The goblin stopped after a few powerful strikes. Kneading the mounds Sheyalin spead the cheeks letting her get a good view of his asshole.

"Oh a virgin?" She stated her finger lightly brushing his hole. Her original plan was to give it a taste before ravaging it but it would hurt more if she just went at it.

Laughing she quickly flipped around and pressed her hips against his redden ass. Sheyalin gripped his hair roughly and pulled back.

"Your boy cunt is mine." She whispered in his ear in goblin. Before lightly biting it.

Sheyalin quickly freed her cock and let it slap against his ass. Moving her hips, she rubbed the 13 inch goblin cock between his cheeks. Just to let him know what was going to happen. Sheyalin love it when they struggled against inevitability.

Gideon let out moans, each increasing in volume with each spanking. He bit his lip as he tried to put up with it. However, he felt her spreading his cheeks and brushing her finger against his hole. All he could really understand from it was her giggling at his powerlessness, his face turning as he watched her lip around and press her finger against his hole, another whimper coming from him as his tight hole was stretched ever so slightly. However, that's when it had finally happened.

Gideon felt her unmasking something before adjusting, pressing her hips against him and whispering... something in his ear. He realised. She had a cock, a massive, thick one at that. He got a look at it, the MASSIVE bitchbreaker radiating dominance as she hotdogged his ass. "N-No!" Jesus Christ, her cock was massive. Thick and long, with plump, sizeable balls to boot, full of creamy futa cum to fill whoever she deemed fit. He attempted to fight it, moving slightly under her weight, as he felt her body sprawling its weight over his entire body. She wasn't going to let him go, not any time soon.

With a laugh she pushed her head against his hole. In a husky pant she pulled her hair more forcing him to face her moee. Sheyalin kissed the human roughly as she pushed her cock into him.

As soon as her head was firmly in, Sheyalin thrust her hips penetrating the massive cock in his ass. It took another thrust to bury it fully in him.

Gideon's eyes widened, feeling her hand rifling through his hair before pulling him by it towards her, her lips making contact with his own. He attempted to pull back, which was quickly denied by the pain that would be caused. He felt her shoving her cock in, loud moans of both pain and... oddly pleasure filled the air. He managed to pull back enough to get out of the kiss. "G-get off, fuck~!!" He attempted to push her off by bucking his back, which... didn't work. He was trying every trick in the book, but... he was starting to lose energy. His ass was being burrowed into, her balls colliding against his own as she took her place inside of his prostate.

She planted her feet on either side of the male and slowly pulled back her hips back, she pulled out almost fully before another quick thrust slammed into fully back into him.

His cries made her laugh. Still gripping his hair she pushed his face into the dirt, Sheyalin started moving her hips in a quick strong rhythm. Her balls making a satisfying slapped against him every time.

This was pathetic. He still tried to shake her off, before feeling her forcing his face into the ground before her feet would be placed firmly on the ground either side of him, before jamming her fat bitchbreaker inside of him again, a loud moan coming from him as his legs behind her would flail about, fruitlessly attempting to shake her off. The sounds of her thighs slapping against his and her own balls colliding against his own were... kind of a turn on. He was still trying to fight it, obviously, as his hand moved up and clenched against her own, attempting to pry her fingers off of his hair. But he was turned on, by how hard his pathetically small cock was, and how his stifled moans filled the air. He was a buttslut, he just... didn't know it.

Laughing more shrilly the goblin started to spank him again. She was quickly coming close to cumming.

Sheyalin loved the noise he was making. And every thrust brought her closer. Pounding away at his boy cunt she growled, he balls tightening.

Sheyalin started thrusting furiously. The ball slapping and spanking mix perfectly, the sound sending her over the edge.

With one more slam she moaned loudly pumping her goblin seed deep I side him.

Gideon jumped, eyes widening as he let out a moan at the spanking, her cock going to town as she repeatedly slapped his ass. The sounds of her grunts and growls in his ear were pretty damn hot, his eyes rolling back into his head as his tongue lolled out of his mouth. He grunted and groaned, all of her own noises growing louder and more common the closer she got to cumming, before his eyes widened, feeling a hot, wet, yet thick fluid shooting inside of him. Her balls tensed against his own, filling him with her juices, his boypussy now gaped and shaped to the mould of her cock

Panting the goblin laid against the human satisfied. "Good slut." She said pulling at his hair again and giving him a rough kiss.

Letting go of his hair and a final spack on his ass Sheyalin pulled herself out of him.

"Time to get to business." She added humming a old goblin tune. Reaching into the pouch Sheyalin pulled out a collar made of silver. A green emerald set in the middle of the collar. It glowed faintly in magic.

Eyeing the human, Sheyalin slowly put the collar round his neck and locked it.

A few seconds later a shock went through the human's body as the magic spell dominated him.

Gideon was laid there panting, tired grunts filling the air as he felt his new goblin master slump over him, before kissing him roughly before spanking him once more and pulling out, a pint or two of cum leaking from his battered asshole. He was tired at this point, still laid down as the cum began to trickle down his legs and onto the floor, her white goodness puddling below him, before feeling her slowly place something around his neck, which resulted in a jolt, his eyes widening. It wasn't really a... bad jolt, per se. It was more... shocking, quite literally. In fact, a side effect of it was that the victim, on command of ANYONE around, would induce an aphrodisiac on the wearer, just to make them a little more compliant. The only person who didn't have a say in it, of course, was the captive. He slowly sat up, hit with the haze as more cum leaked from his hole.

Sheyalin stood above the human grinning. Waving her hand in front of his face, Sheyalin waited to get his attention.

She tapped her first two fingers under his eyes and slowly drew them to her amethyst eye.

"That's right just keep looking." She said soothingly the magic building up in her left socket.

When it reach it's zenith a pulse lept from her eye to his. Another electric shock went through the both the humanoids, as the two shared each other's language. Goblin for the human, english for the goblin.

Sheyalin gave a growl and cussed in the humans language. She slapped him across the face. She knew it wasn't his fault but it hurt."You should understand me now slut." She said rubbing her left eye.

Gideon watched her lead his eyes to her, before he could understand her with a slap in his face. He growled gently before going to do the same, a small warning shock giving him the information not to do so. He let out a small grunt. "Why... n-nhghh, why did you..." He brought his hand up to his face, watching her. "I'm not a slut, YOU just decided to trap me and fuck my brains out!" He was arguing against her, of course. But he was attempting to forget how into it he was. "And on top of that, you're buying me new clothes. I don't want all the monsters and creatures trying to fuck my ass..." He said this but then paused. Perhaps... no, he couldn't. He couldn't have liked it. His legs moved slightly, rubbing up against one another, attempting to sate the cock-sized itch in his asshole. He felt like he needed something there all the time. But he couldn't admit it.

She laughed, the goblin released him from the net and dragged it off him.

"Maybe." She said packing up the net. "And you are a slut. You are my slut." She said grabbing him by his hair suddenly. Pulling his head back she stared into his eyes. She grinned unexpectedly and kissed him.

"Name?" She asked after pulling back and letting go of his hair.

Sheyalin took a few steps away, going low to the ground to collect a few more items from the trap she might be able to reuse.

"I told you, I'm not A slut, and I'm not YOUR slut either." He frowned, a blush surfacing on his cheek before she grabbed him again and kissed him once more. She was... weird. He stood, turning face and attempting to leave but... when your ass is full of goblin cum, is entirely exposed, AND there are many monsters and creatures outside, it's probably best to stay in numbers so you don't get your ass fucked into oblivion. He turned around. "...Gideon. Gideon Emery. I'm staying here so I don't get murdered, or worse." He looked at her and sighed. "...what the hell are you doing?" He hadn't much of an idea about her and what her deal was, but she was weird, hella horny and pushy among other things.

"Well Emery, I'm collecting my trap that captured you." She said putting away the items and standing. "Then I'm taking you and we are heading to my camp for the night. After that...we'll see" Sheyalin added turning back to him. "I'm Sheyalin, you can call me Mistress."

Walking over to him, Sheyalin looked him over again. "The collar makes it so you can not harm me. It also makes it so you cannot be more than 100 yards from me."

The goblin waled passed him with a pat on his bare ass. "I'll keep to myself what will actually happen if you do go a hundred yards away from me I want it to be a surprise." With that she laughs walking towards her camp.

Gideon watched her step forwards. "Excuse me?" He sighed gently. "Fine. Fine, fine. So long as I don't get killed, I suppose it's not the worst that can happen." He watched her pass him, giving him yet another slap on the ass, a jump coming from him as he had to hold himself back. Jesus, she was a perv. He sighed gently, turning face and following her, walking towards the camp. It was a small place, of course, but teeming with goblins. He was taller than all of of them, but not stronger, weirdly. Just about anyone could activate the codeword, which in turn would make him a bitch in heat, needing something inside of him at nearly all intervals. He was essentially bound in cuffs. He couldn't do anything, on behalf of being her 'slut'.

Several goblins immediately made to go towards the human excitement in their eyes.

Sheyalin gave a quick blow to a few of them with her mechanical arm. That sent them scurrying away but they still looked at the human with excitement.

"Don't worry my Emery, as long as I'm here your ass is safe." She said before giving him a grin, "Unless you try to escape. if that happens then..." She didn't finish the sentence on purpose letting him come to his own conclusions.

Making her way to a fire pit. It held a pot simmering over it and a bedroll around it. Sheyalin sat down on a bedroll.

It was large enough for Emery and goblin to share it. And from how she patted the bedroll she fully expected him to share it.

Gideon looked down at his new companion. "It's Gideon. Call me that." He stared, before watching her move forwards before going into some kind of cauldron-looking thing. He stepped forwards, taking note of her... well, her 'hospitality'. He glanced down at the pot, to which there was food, but it just seemed like just about anything edible that had been thrown in, even if they didn't mix. He crossed his arms, sitting next to her by her demand. It wasn't like he had a choice. She was to keep him safe. Well, she promised, at least. She both treated him like a little slut and, like a friend, it would seem. He didn't know why. She was just weird. Perhaps it was Goblin tradition.

Sheyalin scooped out two bowls of food and set one in front of them both. " Go ahead and eat Emery," she said emphasizing his name. She wasn't trying to hide the fact she was poking fun at him.

Quickly consuming the food, the goblin spun around and laid her head in the males lap. Sheyalin cocked her left then right studying Gideon's face.

"You don't look like the description of humans I have. Very similar but not exact." She said reach up and playing with his hair.

Gideon looked at the bowl handed to him, sighing gently and taking a small bit of whatever the hell it was inside. It wasn't the best, but, I guess it was better than starving, at least. He watched the girl's head slowly flop down into his lap, staring at her. "I don't, huh?" He felt her hand moving up to his face, playing with his hair as he sighed. "...well, I suppose we are pretty rare. We humans see goblins and all of the other types of creatures all the time, but only to learn. We learnt all about how all goblins have... well... y'know. Cocks." He laughed nervously. "...I just didn't expect them to be so... big." He whispered this last part. "If goblin's are this big, I'd hate to see other species. I suppose I SHOULD stay with you."

Sheyalin laughed "Not all goblins are this big. I have...advantages of others don't." She gripped Gideon's hair and pulled him closer. "Does the fact that monsters have cocks and are wanting to fuck you, exciting you?" She asked licking her lips suggestively.

Leting go, Sheyalin closed her eyes and hummed. She stayed like that for awhile, the sun slowly making it's way to the horizon.

Without meaning to, Sheyalin drifted off to sleep her head in her slaves lap.

Gideon felt her hand moving to his hair, pulling him down. "Quit it, this hurts!" He heard her whispering to him. "W-what? No...!" He blushed, looking away as she would feel a small poke in the back of her head. He grunted gently. Soon after, Gideon would notice her fall to sleep. He did as well, leaning back on the bedroll and yawning, closing his eyes as he, too, drifted off. The two were pretty damn peaceful and, Gideon had actually fit in pretty well, despite losing his anal virginity and having a massive hole where his ass would be in his clothing.

The next day pass quickly. Even though Sheyalin had completed what she was here to do the other goblins had tasks to be completed.

Sheyalin had spent the day with a needle and thread. She had made a dark green skirt and tight fitting lighter green shirt. There were also matching stockings and garter belt. A pair of hard boots were there also as well as a soft soled shoes.

Sheyalin laugh with Glee as she slipped them into her pack. She will give them to him at a later time. She didn't want to temped the other goblins to much.

Dinner past quickly just like the rest of the day, and before she realized it they were waking the next morning.

The camp was in the process of getting packed and Sheyalin grinned at Gideon. "Ready to go, my slut?" She could keep the mirth from her eyes as she said it.

Gideon sighed, the hole in his trousers still present, showing his plump, tight ass. "...shut up." He crossed his arms, waiting for her to get ready. When she finally would have packed and decided to leave, Gideon did so, too. The pair would be walking down a country road, with Sheyalin belittling her new companion, taunting him about... well, basically everything. How he clearly wanted to be pinned down and fucked senseless by monster dick, how he belonged to her, everything. She was just that type of person, for some odd reason. Gideon had needed to get this hole fixed. He was basically a walking target, and the collar she had placed on him didn't help - at any moment, anyone could make him start touching himself like a mad dog.

They traveled for several days, each one blending together into one. Each day progressed the same way the same way. In the morning Sheyalin would wake Gideon with a slap on his ass and a rough kiss. Breakfast would be had while walking and so would lunch. Shortly after that they would take a break before continuing till sunset. Then dinner ensued. After which Sheyalin would lay a top him with her hands down his pants.

She would kiss and nipple at Gideon's neck while stroking him. She but never to fast or to long. Always keeping Gideon at the edge but never letting him cum. Eventually she leave him alone and go to bed with the order that he was not allowed to touch himself.

During the next day, Sheyalin let him know that they were heading to city of the goblins. One of their cities actually, the port city of Gruden.

"After that, I'm unsure where we will be going after that." She added.

She continued to talk but mid sentence she stiffened and looked around. All the goblins had done the same. Their eyes rolling left and right, their bodies tense.

"We might be in trouble." Sheyalin said looking around slowly but not stopping her walking.

Gideon kept walking, but only since he didn't want to find out the consequences of the hundred-yard rule. He glanced at her, then around. They seemed to know something he didn't, they could detect... well, something. He glanced once more. "Excuse me? W-what's going on?" He was quite scared, I won't deny that. But what she didn't know is that he could fight. She had just happened to catch him by surprise, somehow at least. His eyes flitted around, trying to find something out of the ordinary. But even then, it was a little too late for what was to happen next. Neither of them could stop it.

Sheyalin looked at him and consider her options. With a grin she took his hand and slowed down. She kept slowly down till finally she had stopped moving.

None of the other goblins noticed what she was doing and they continue to walk forward them looking around wildly.

"Give them a second." She said, her concerned attitude all but gone now. She had taken a few items out of her pouch. They were much to large for the pouch to hold, giving away the pouch she had was magical.

With a few clicks and twirls and sound of gears whirling. Sheyalin held a odd looking weapon in her hand. It was similar to a cross but distinctly different.

Gideon looked around, eyes darting from here to there, still attempting to fixate on what was different. "Sheya, I swear to god, if you don't tell me what's going on, I'll run for the fucking hills." This was whispered, so as not to alert whatever may be there. He watched her draw a weapon, which meant that he would need to fight, if it was necessary. Gideon watched her getting ready to beat something up, a gulp sounding from his throat. He didn't want to fight but, if he needed to, he would. He just wanted answers, was all. And answers he would get, one way or another, the easy way, or the hard way.

"Well you remember when you said that you wanted to see monster cocks." She said giving the male a grin, knowing full well he said no such thing. " Your about to get your wish."

Almost immediately after she had said that screams and sounds of fighting came from ahead where the goblins went.

She chuckled evilly. "Oh I wish I could see they're faces." She said spreading her feet and hefting her weapon in a firing stance. "Just be calm alright?" She looking at him from the corner of her eye. Her sudden grin match the chuckle from earlier. "I have a plan."

There several cracks and russeling as bushes and small saplings were pushed aside. Six large minotaurs walked out of the forest around them. They were wielding large axes and wearing loin cloths and chest wrappings. They stood at 7 foot each, and had two massive bull horns adorning their heads. At first glance she could tell they were all female.

"You know I didn't say that!" He shouted at her, turning towards her before pausing. "W-wait, what...?" He heard the screams of goblins, the rustling of bushes sounding before seeing a number of large-framed minotaurs emerging from the bushes. Each of them seemed to have more muscles than the entire damn encampment combined, just for one. Gideon had heard legends of minotaurs. Their spunk was so potent and came in such quantities, they had INSATIABLE sexual appetites. There were words of human women being found pumped full of cum, their stomachs bulging from the amount that had been given. And it seemed like these were no different.

The minotaurs snorted as one of them stepped forward. She eyed the goblin's weapon and the goblin herself.

"I take it you are Sheyalin? She asked, it looked like she was being weary.

"That's me" she said never losing her grin.

With a grunt she buried her axe head in the ground and folded her arms over her chest. "Why you stop?" She said bluntly

"What do you mean?" She asked innocently.

" Don't play dumb." She added with a snort. Her eyes went to Gideon and anyone could see her eyes dilated in excitement.

"Fine, fine. I want to make a deal." She said looking between the minotaur and human.

Back
Top Bottom