Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The goblin master (Sheyalin/Diabloshater)

Gideon watched them hulk forwards, the pair exchanging before he watched a pair of piercing eyes fixating on him, a blush coming to his cheeks. The man's hands slowly came together over his crotch, attempting not to turn around to reveal the 'weak spot' that had been prepared the night before. He immediately looked at Sheyalin once she brought up a 'deal'. He blushed. "...Sheyalin? What do you mean?" He had a feeling he knew what she meant, all three of them did. He looked behind her at all of the rest of the minotaurs. Jesus... If she was going to say what he thought she was going to... he'd be in for a fun time, they both would.

Sheyalin laughed and smacked Gideon on his ass. "My boy slut here. You all get a go a him and we walk free." She said. Her hand not moving from his rear.

The first minotaur grinned and started rubbing her chin. A redish minotaur snorted and took a few steps forward. She had beads adoring her hair which rattled as she moved.

"We could do that after we kill you." She growled out hefting her axe. A few of the others agreed hefting their own weapons.

Sheyalin laughed, "you could, but I can guarantee you won't be there to enjoy it." She said pointing her weapon at the red head. "And a few others." She added looking at them behind her.

The leader quickly through out her hand and said something in another language. All the minotaurs hung their heads slightly backing down. The red one being the last.

"Quit calling me slut!" He said this as a whisper, before looking at the minotaur, and then the others. They were in a tight spot. They'd be murdered, if he didn't say anything. He sighed gently before stepping forwards, a new tone coming to his voice. "Y'know~... I'd be glad to serve you all..." He stepped a little more forwards, walking among them. "Forget what she says... Here's my offer~. You let us walk free, and you six get to do whateeeeveeer you want to me for the next few hours, or until you get tired... whatever happens first. Rape me, cum on me, cum inside me, rub your cocks all over me, grope me, tie me up and torture me, ream my ass, my face... whatever you all want. I can just imagine sitting in the middle of all of you in a big ol' circlejerk... So..." He turned, showing each of them his bare ass. "...what do you say?"

Sheyalin stared in shock before grinning widely at the lead minotaur.

She was not paying attention to the goblin. The six minotaurs had already tossed their weapons to the ground All of them grinning stupidity.

One after another the females dropped third loin cloths, revealing six quickly hardening equine cocks. Each one was at least 15 inches. The leader and red head being larger.

Their hands tore at his clothes, pulling and ripping them off. A head of a cock pushed against his mouth, demanding his attention. Moving around red had spread the male's ass. Greedly she stared lick his hole, her tongue suddenly moving in and of it. The other jerked their cock, rubbing they shafts against his face and body. All the equine cocks leak cum liberately, leaving smears on his face and body from where they touch.

Gideon looked at Sheyalin, winking before feeling hands making contact with his body and feeling a cock against his mouth, as his tongue moved towards it, taking the flared tip into his mouth. He jumped, feeling a long tongue moving itself in and out of his tight asshole. Before he knew it, he had been tackled to the ground, onto his hands and knees as he was forced to tend to multiple horsecocks. He hungrily lapped at a couple, moaning as his asshole was violated. His tongue had managed to lick up some salty pre, grunting as he got the taste of some salty goodness on his tongue, looking up at each of them needily like a true slut. "Be gentle~... Ah, who am I kidding, fuck my holes and make me your bitch~!" He shouted this, embracing his true nature.

Sheyalin laugh, sitting back against a tree watching.

Grabbing his head, a cock was pushed into his mouth. It roughly started to move, almost fucking his mouth.

Red pulled back and spread his looking at it. With a snort and toss of her head, red positioned herself behind him. With a quick thrust her horse cock went to the hilt. She moaned in a high pitch tone, enjoy his tightness.

The others continuing rub they cocks on him, one had pushed her cock into his hand. She whined slightly like a equine would.

Gideon groaned, jumping as a high pitched, shocked moan filled the air, a cock hilting itself inside of his throat. He felt the cock rocking forwards and backwards, balls slapping against his chin whilst high pitched moans littered the air, another cock shoving itself into his asshole. He let out a loud cry, not quite expecting them to be so... thick. They were much larger and thicker than Sheyalin's, definitely, gagging noises coming from his throat as saliva began to trickle from his mouth, covering the cock and wetting his body. He felt one forcing his hand up to stroke her cock, his other hand moving forwards to fondle and tousle another's hefty ballsack. He could feel its cum churning about inside there, just waiting for the opportunity to fill and coat him.

Grunting ensued from red as she started to move her hips in quick jerks.

The equine cock in his mouth .over in time with red. A few more thrusts and a whine came from above him, her cock sending a squirt of cum into his throat. Panting the minotaur pulled her cock out and stumbled back some. She was quickly pushed out of the way and another cock was pressed against his mouth.

Gideon's body trembled as he was practically wrestled over, his body tilted to the side as the minotaur came inside of his mouth and throat, its strong cum coating the inside of his mouth, before pulling itself out of his mouth and shooting a few jets over his face, covering him shamefully in minotaur cum. He coughed a little. "Unh~~~... F-fu--" Before he could speak, he felt another cock jam itself inside of him, a mix of saliva and cum trickling from his slutty face.

Red gave a equine whine as she hilted in the male, her cock twitched madly as she coated his insides. Red's tongue rolled out of her mouth as she panted. She didn't get time to take a breath, another minotaur had already pushed her out of the way and thursted into Gideon.

This route continued for the rest of the day and well into the night. When the rest of the herd of minotaurs had found that a human was available, they had to join into the rotation.

Sheyalin had joined in several times, she couldn't help it. She had to bargain a little bit with the leader but she was persuasive.

A few hours after midnight is when the group had settled down, the minotaurus had collapsed in heaps one after another around the human. A circle of sleeping sex stenched humanoids, spread out in 15 feet around Gideon. Sheyalin laying not far away but not to close, she didn't want all that cum on her.

Gideon blushed, eyes widening as he felt himself being speared by the bull behind him, balls twitching as cum shot inside of him. This process did continue for quite a while. All sorts of positions, all sorts of compromises... it was weird. Gideon wasn't like this before, sure, but now, he'd had his ass fucked by an entire encampment of minotaurs. In the morning, Gideon had woken up, his entire body covered in saliva and cum, as well as a couple of belittling remarks like 'Solaris was here' and a 'load count' on his ass, tallied up to an unbelievable amount. As he had opened his eyes, he noticed most of the minotaurs were gone. Well, save for one.

The red minotaur sat not too far away chatting with the goblin. Sheyalin noticed Gideon had waken and she smiled at him. "Enjoy your night slut?" She asked tossing him an apple. "After you eat go bath. You stink." She said taking a bite of her own apple.

Red smiled at Gideon with a shy wave. "I'll take you, so your not left alone." She said, her own body had yet to be bath and her fur held some clumps of dried cum.

"I told you, I'm..." He sighed, not bothering to fight it. He had just serviced an entire clan of minotaur, after all. Gideon caught the apple, biting into it before realising. "Hey, wait, what the hell is she still doing here? Weren't you guys enemies or something?" He stepped forwards, looking at the both of them and the fully naked minotaur, who still had tufts of fur covered in cum. He was dwarfed in size by the both of them in terms of manhood, but still dwarfed by the minotaur in terms of actual size. "I'm not complaining, but... why?"

The goblin laughed laid back closing her eyes. "I'll let her explain." She said resting more.

The minotaur got to her hooves and walked up to Gideon.

"Up we go," she said in a somewhat high pitched voice, her hands grabbing and throwing him over her shoulder. She affectionately rubbed Gideon's ass, moving towards the forest line.

Gideon watched the goblin relaxing, before the minotaur stepped forwards and slung him over her shoulder, rubbing his ass all the way. He slapped her back, looking at the goblin. "Hey! I didn't agree to this, you better help me!" But she didn't, clearly. A little while after, while they still walked, Gideon sighed. "...tell me, then. Why are you still here? Compromising for some human ass, huh?" This was... pretty close to the truth, but he didn't expect that.

"Well yes and no," she said wading through a bush that was in her way. "I'm here because your goblin made a deal with my leader. A magical item for a warrior." She added. Finally coming to a stream Red jumped in. Standing fully in the water, it came up to her waist.

"I'm also her cause I volunteered," she added setting Gideon in the water gently. "She persuaded me, told me if I traveled with her I would be traveling with you."

Gideon had managed to put two and two together. They had started off as enemies, of course, but... things like him were a commodity. Especially for men or futanari. It was a rare occurrence to find someone who could spring back from anything and enjoyed getting pounded like he did. Gideon looked at her as she placed him down. "Oh, she did, did she?" He laughed gently, studying her body again. "Hmm... I can allow it. I'm guessing you're coming along for, uh... One thing~." He winked.

she grinned standing over Gideon, "Two things, to bath and to play." she said, as she started to scrub at her fur with her hands and nails. "In that order." she added giving him wink. In a low tone she started to sing in her own langue, she seems to be enjoying the bantering with the human.

He watched her stepping over him, taller than him. He tilted his head, a small grin surfacing on his lips. "Oh, right?" He giggled. "I can't complain about that. With tits like those, and a cock like that..." He grinned even larger. "...what's not to like, huh?" He allowed his hand to drift up, glossing over his body to wash it. She was practically perfect for what she was, at least to him.

The red minotaur laughed, her hand moving quickly washing the crust away. it was only a matter of moments before her fr was clean as it could get. looking over the human red smirked moving towards him. she ran her hand down Gideon's back. "after last night I think you need a thorough cleaning." she said pushing him forward towards the bank of the stream.

Gideon watched her getting herself clean which, granted, took barely any time at all. He felt her hand drifting over his body, his eyes watching her hand as it pushed him backwards, against the side of the basin. He giggled gently. "Ohh, I do, do I?" He let a grin take form. "What do you... mean by that~?" He licked his lips. He had lived out practically everything at this point. She couldn't possibly find something he hadn't done... right?

Grinning she pushed Gideon onto hi back. With a strong push the minotaur spread his legs. "this is what I mean." she said pressing her finger against hos asshole. With a laugh she pushed her fingers into the male. "I'm going to clean this well." she stated.

He felt his body colliding with the dirt, feeling her hands parting his legs and pressing her large, thick finger press against his hole. "O-Oh, fuck~!" He let out a moan, before feeling it push inside his cum-coated hole. "Unhhh, jesus~...! Stoooop~!" He said this pretty loudly but, in such a way that while it seemed genuine, a small wink would quickly solidify the direction he wished to take.

with an evil grin red pushed her fingers further into the male. "No, you need to be cleaned." she said her fingers moving in and out of him, they twisted and turned. she was looking for his prostate, she knew it was around there some where.

Gideon felt her feeling around, his eyes widening and hands attempting to grip the bank, feeling her 'cleaning him', before feeling her brush over his button. He jumped, eyes widening even more somehow as his body jolted, a quick, sharp, girly moan accompanying it. "A-Anhh~, no~!" He grinned, his cock hardening just from being touched there. Jesus, he was already being reprogrammed as a sissy cockslut.

Back
Top Bottom