Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pet Princess (Rude x Nurse)

James seemed rather entertained as she stroked him everywhere, sending pleasures up his spine, making his whole body shiver. God she was good and she didn't even know it. All he could manage was a small groan of pleasure as she begged him. But then she called him lord and he held in a laugh. "You can call me James...Or master if you like. But I will do that for you pet." He bit his lip and leaned his head back as he groaned with pleasure. It wasn't going to take him long now. And a few moments later she got what she begged for.

His cum shot out in a thick stream all over her face and breasts. It was warm sticky and thick, sticking to her skin and staying there it landed. He smirked a little at her and licked his lips. "Good job Princess Jessa...You certainly managed to make me feel good. Now is there anything you absolutely need to bring with you?"

She didn't really know what she was supposed to do with the cum after he came on her. Was she supposed to lick it off? Wipe it off? Leave it there? Certainly he couldn't expect her to leave it there. She sat up some and reached for a cloth that was beside her bed and wiped herself clean. She hoped he wouldn't mind, he was after all the one that was in a hurry. She sat up fully and sighed softly, for the very first time everything that had just happened went zooming through her head. She was leaving with him. Voluntarily, sort of. He would've taken her anyway, but she had said that she would go with him.

"I need to get dressed," she said carefully, hoping that he wouldn't be indignant about her wearing clothing. She slid off of the bed and walked quickly over to her trunk filled with dresses. She opened it and pulled out a simple gown, the simplest one she had. "I can dress myself, quickly." she didn't usually dress herself, but she certainly knew how.

James sighed a little. "Fine. Go put your dress on and lets go. I don't want some guard walking in and ruining all my fun before I even get to have it." He didn't really mind that she wiped it off. It wasn't practical to run around covered in cum or to put on fresh clothes only to have them stained. Meanwhile, he was gathering his own clothing, fixing his knife belt and shirt while she got her dress. Once they were out of this room they would have to move fast and he didn't need his pants falling when he ran.

So while she gathered her things, he leaned out the window, checking the rope he had used to get this high up. Everything was still together. And getting down would be much easier, even with the princess, than getting up had been. "Hurry up princess...Unless you are a good girl for me I will punish you."

She dressed hurriedly, almost immediately aware that he was beginning to get irritated. He had good cause to be nervous about getting caught, her father had guards coursing up and down the hall near her room all night long. He lived in absolute fear that something like this would happen, and now when it was, not only was he completely unaware of it, but his daughter was leaving willingly. What would he do when he found out she'd been kidnapped? She wasn't sure, and she definitely did not want to find out. What she did know was that his search would be far and wide, it would be hard for James to keep her effectively hidden.

Once she'd pulled her dress on she ran over to the windowsill where he waited. She didn't know how taking a little time in getting dressed would make her a bad girl, but she didn't want to be punished for anything at all, let alone something she didn't even think was bad.

James smirked a little as she dressed so quickly, sitting on the window sill while he watched her. But once she had her clothing on, he moved over and grabbed her before pulling her close. "Alright princess...Hold tight or you will fall and die." He put her arms around his neck before wrapping his arms around her under her rear and stepping up onto the sill. Then he grabbed the rope with a gloved hand and stepped off, sliding down fast towards the ground. Then he tightened his grip as they got closer to the ground and they glided down slowly to a gentle stop.

He pulled the glove off with his teeth and put it in his pocket before pulling her along rather casually. "Lets go princess. I know where we can hide for a little while." He smirked and gave her a rather hard spank. "Once we get there you learn more about what it means to be my pet." He licked her cheek before starting to walk rather quickly.

His words disconcerted her. Fall and die? She'd never had that much peril possible in her entire life! Or at least, not that she knew of. She kept her arms tight around his neck after he'd placed them there, her entire body pressed up against him so that she wouldn't fall off. She had no idea how he was going to get them both down at the same time, or even at all. The castle was enormous and her room was on the third level, it was quite the drop. She whimpered when he stepped off the ledge of her window sill, instinctively hiding her face in his chest so that she wouldn't see the darkness whizzing by her. They fell so fast that she thought she might already be dead and descending into hell for what she'd just allowed him to do to her.

But then they reached the ground, almost soundlessly. She slowly unburied her face and looked at him for a second in disbelief. He was already walking though, and she had to follow. She yelped when he spanked her butt, still in shock. "O-okay," she stammered as she ran after him, glancing around to see if there was anyone around. Of course, there wasn't.

James kept up the slow walk for a few more moments before moving a little faster. It wasn't long before he was face to face with the gate that blocked off the castle from the rest of the world. On either side was a pair of dead guards. Obviously he had come through this way when he was going to get her. With a pull of a lever the gate rose and he held out his hand towards the princess. "We have to move quickly from here on. If you don't think you can keep up climb on my back. I don't have time to risk you being left behind."

He was sure that soon the alarms would sound and men would be chasing him on horses. So as soon as she got close enough to jump onto his back if she needed to, he started to walk very fast before moving into a full run. It wasn't far to his first safe house and they wouldn't need to worry once they were there. Not at first.

She tried her hardest to run along after him, not wanting him to have to carry her. But the site of the two dead guards had disturbed her. The guards had always been friendly towards her, it seemed like most of them empathized with her plight. Her father was keeping her from everyone all the time, except those few men that he permitted her to meet (all of which were slovenly). A few of the guards had tried to hit on her, but they were commoners so she always pushed them off.

She'd seemed to have been caught by a commoner now, though. She had a little bit of a queasy stomach and wasn't the best at running in a gown, so she sped up and was able to jump onto his back easily. She wrapped her arms around his neck as tightly as she could without choking him and hid her face in the back of his neck. She had to stifle tears, she didn't want him to know seeing the dead guards made her cry.

James could tell that she was upset to see what he had done to the guards. But he was sure it was simply because she hadn't seen someone dead before. He didn't suspect that she had compassion for the men. So he kept running. But even though he was a trained assassin, his body wasn't stronger than any normal man. So he had to slow his pace fairly soon and eventually, even though the castle was far behind, he was struggling to keep above a walk. But soon they reached a small village. He moved to a walk then, stepping towards a small hut that looked big enough for only one person.

The door opened with a small turn of the knob and swung open soundlessly. Then, once inside, he approached a small shelf with four books on it. He pushed one in, causing a click behind it. He didn't understand the pull out switch books. They were too easy to find. But a moment later, the middle of the floor slid away. "Go downstairs. There is a bed there waiting."

She finally slid off of his back when they reached the hut. Even though she hadn't been doing any of the running, she was absolutely exhausted. She'd been terrified the entire time. Half of her thought she would fall off of him while the other half was positive that her father in his men were going to show up at any moment and drag her back to the castle. She didn't know which would have been worse, or if staying here with James was going to be worse.

She watched silently as he played with the books on the shelf, her eyes widening when the floor slid away. She blinked at it a couple of times before she heard what he had said to her. She looked up, stared at him too for a moment, and then descended the stairs into the darkness. It was dark and dank down there, but she could see the bed from the dim candle light. She sat on it delicately, immediately that this was a cheap peasant bed and not a fancy royal one.

James wasn't completely without money. But it was rare that he would need a hide out near the castle so he didn't have a very nice bed. Still, it would serve his needs. In fact, it would be better than a nice one for what he had planned. She would be comfortable enough without enjoying the bed. So as he walked down the stairs, flipping a switch that closed the floor behind him, he already started to pull his shirt off.

He walked around the small room, which was barely big enough for the bed, and lit several more candles. It was still dim but it was more bearable on the eyes. Then, without a warning, he jumped onto the bed and stretched. "Alright princess...Take off your little gown and pull my pants down. I want you to suck it until its nice and hard then put it in your little virgin pussy. It will hurt, but I want you to do it yourself."

She jumped when he landed on the bed and stretched out so quickly. He certainly wasn't one for wasting time. They'd barely been in this little hut for ten minutes and he was already ordering her to get naked and give him her virginity. He really wanted her to give it to him too. He wasn't going to screw her, she was going to screw him, except that he would have all of the control. She slid off of the bed and unlaced her dress, letting it fall off around her. She was a little timid, even though he'd seen her naked already.

She got back on the bed and pulled his pants down enough that his limp manhood was free. She timidly picked it up with her hands and put her lips over the head, much like she'd done in her own room not too long ago. She sucked on him, touching him gently with her tongue. Jessa began to bob her head up and down slowly, waiting for him to get hard.

James had no idea how long they were going to be in this room. It could be day or it could be an hour. He didn't have time to waste. But he did manage a small grin as she so willingly stripped off her gown for him. "Still so pretty princess..." But his grin didn't last as she wrapped her lips around him. Instead he closed his eyes and let out a small groan, his cock getting hard very quickly. Then he let out a small content noise as she worked on his hard length. After a moment he grabbed her hair and pulled her off of him roughly.

"That was good. Now...Give me your virginity. You can start off slow to get used to it. After all, its not as fun unless you cum like a little whore when I fuck you. There is nothing more fun than making our innocent virgin princess my little lover." He still looked so comfortable, very content with this little situation.

She had already cum once for him, and that had been an experience unlike any she'd ever had. It'd been so wrong, so filthy, so sinful, and yet so incredibly satisfying. She sat up when he pulled her off of him, frowning a little because he was so rough with her. Hadn't he realized yet that he didn't really need to be rough with her? The chances of her doing what he wanted were very high, he didn't need to be mean about it.

She glanced down at his rigid cock and then down at her virgin self. She was going to give it to him. A man she'd known only a few hours. A man who had stolen her, literally, from her bed in the royal palace. She was unwed and unbetrothed. But she was going to do it. She crawled over to him until she was right next to him and then straddled his hips. She adjusted so that she was right over his cock, and then slowly pushed down. She felt him enter her and stretch her, wincing a little. She whimpered and reached her hand down to grasp his wrist anxiously. She kept pushing down until she felt him hit a barrier. Then she had to push down harder until it popped. She whimpered again, louder, at the tiny burst of pain she felt.

James didn't really care if she was going to obey. He liked to push her around and be mean. It entertained him. So when she started to push herself down on his length, obviously stretching herself painfully, he couldn't help but smirk. The princess of his nation had just willingly deflowered herself by pushing herself down on his cock. What a good girl. She deserved to have her little pain eased for now. Not by much of course. He was fairly sure what he was going to do wouldn't help at all really. But he was sure she would like it. So he grabbed her wrist and put her finger to his lips.

"Let yourself get used to it princess. It will get better if you just give it time." Then he opened his mouth and playfully bit her fingertip before wrapping his lips around it and suckling the digit playfully, occasionally biting her. Then he pulled it away and licked the tip, smirking at her. "Did you like that? Do you like me biting?"

She whimpered when he grabbed her wrist and pulled it to his lips, she expected him to give her some kind of new order or something. Instead he just began to play with her finger, biting it, sucking it, licking it. His actions made her shiver a little as she sat still there for a few moments on his cock. After a few moments, the soft throbbing pain subsided and she realized that it didn't really hurt her at all to have him inside of her. She felt dirty, but...dirty and bad weren't really synonymous to her anymore. She blushed when he asked her if she liked it.

She nodded, "Yes. I...I do like the biting," she blushed a little deeper, most of her innocence still there despite the fact that she was straddled on his cock right now. She began to move herself again, sliding herself down until he was most of the way into her. Then she began to bounce up and down, her insides naturally lubricating her. She began to get into it after a few movements, her primal instincts guiding her through her first fuck.

James couldn't help but grin when she said that she liked him biting. So he moved to bite and nibble her arm, moving down towards her shoulder bite by bite. But then she pushed herself down all the way and he groaned softly. "You are very very tight princess...If you keep teasing me like this I might have to be even rougher." He leaned in and bit her shoulder as she started to bounce on him. He couldn't help but lean his head back and groan.

"Fuck princess...That feels great. Go a little faster and I might be willing to do a few things for you. And just remember, if you cum before I do then you will have to suck my cock again." He didn't know how she felt about cum or giving him oral. For all he knew, she loved it. But he knew that after she had an orgasm she was more than willing to pleasure him. "And I would have to fuck you again later to make up for it."

All of his compliments were sideways and really benefitted him more than they did her, but she didn't seem to realize that. She closed her eyes and bit her lip gently as she rode him, leaning forward on him naturally, her body reacting to the new angle with a soft moan. It was her first time, but she was already very into it. She'd always been very nubile, very quick to learn, she should have known that she would learn to love sex very quickly. Perhaps her father had realized that and that is why he kept her hidden from it to severely.

She nodded silently to all of his demands, prepared to do anything he asked of her if she came before he did. Her inner muscles squeezed him gently and she rode him faster, gasping for breaths now. She was obviously naturally very vocal about her pleasure. This was making her feel good, and she seemed compelled to let him know.

Though he wouldn't admit it to her, he was rather fond of how this girl did things. She was incredibly willing to do anything he told her to do and she seemed to love every second of it. But his favorite thing was how vocal she was. Every pleasure she received was returned with a cute little moan. He couldn't help but stroke her cheek and smirk. "You are adorable princess..." He leaned in and kissed her softly. "You have never fucked a man before and now you are moaning so cutely."

He moved his hands down to her rear and started to bounce her a little faster, groaning softly. It felt so good to have her tight entrance wrapped around him so tightly. "I think you are enjoying this too much to not cum first. But I want you to make sure that when you suck my cock you get all the cum on your face." He bit her neck roughly, leaving teeth marks.

He was right. She really was enjoying this too much for it to last much longer. Especially when he began to move her with his hands, bouncing her faster. She returned his kiss gently, a little bit timidly. Screwing him was one thing, but kissing...that just felt different to her. It was a lot more intimate. It meant something different. She felt her stomach knot up again and her hands got tingly. She moaned louder this time and her muscles squeezed him tightly as she came. She gasped for breath right after, still riding him almost furiously as she rode out her orgasm, sent even higher by his biting her.

Once she was mostly over her high she kissed him gently again and then climbed off of him. Her pussy was still throbbing lightly, but she knew she had another job to do. She bent down over his cock, realizing that he was covered in her own juices. This made her a little hesitant, and she was slow to wrap her lips around him, but eventually did it.

When she came and tightened around him, he groaned a little. She was fairly good at pleasuring him whether she realized it or not. But then as it came to an end and she slid of him, he couldn't help but smirk. She hesitated before wrapping her lips around and he licked his lips as he watched. She was sucking her own juices off of his cock. But he hadn't been too far from cumming himself when she stopped. So as soon as she started to pleasure him he was close.

"I am going to cum for you soon my little princess..." He bit his lip a little and leaned his head back loving the pleasure she gave him with her mouth. She was a natural when it came to sex. In fact, if she had gotten married, she was sure that she would be more of a whore then now. After all, he would give her a break and perhaps find other women to play with. Her husband would use her constantly.

Despite the fact that James might actually be saving her from real whoredom, or whoredom with a husband, she didn't think of it that way. Wives were supposed to have sex with their husbands, so it didn't seem whorish to her. She wasn't married to James, so she was automatically a whore for doing what he told her and allowing him to take her virginity without even some speck of a hint that they might end up married. In fact, she knew that she wouldn't end up married to him. And no royal would take her now, unless they were paid an enormous sum, and even then she was sure they'd beat her to make up for her impurity.

It felt really strange to her to be sucking her own juices off of him. She wasn't sure how she felt about sucking him at all, but with this added thing...it was even stranger. But she sucked him all the same, aware that there would be consequences if she didn't. She felt him throb in her mouth and knew he was close.

James couldn't last long however. He gripped her hair tightly and pulled her off of him just enough to get the tip out of her mouth. Then he let out a very pleased groan as his seed shot out between her lips and onto her face. He closed his eyes tightly and his free hand moved to his length to stroke himself to milk more cum onto her face. "You are very good at sucking me princess...You might even be a little sex prodigy. I may have to train you."

He stroked her hair teasingly before laying back on the bed and stretching out. "Now if you suck me a little more I can get hard again and you can ride me like before. I bet you want to have another orgasm. And I can teach you about the fun of pain while you are being fucked." He smirked and stretched his arms out, yawning. He seemed so comfortable.

She frowned a little when he yanked her off of him and came all over her face. She furrowed her brows and closed her eyes, feeling his seed drip down her face and ooze in her mouth. She swallowed what was in her mouth and licked around her lips, unsure of what to do with the rest of it. She wiped it away with her fingers and then looked down at him, seeing him laying there comfortably. She looked down at her fingers and then sucked the cum off of them silently.

She was a little surprised when he told her to suck on him again and then ride him. She did want another orgasm, but he wanted to have sex again so soon? One of the few things her father had told her was that when a man wanted something, it was her duty to give it to him, even if she didn't think the time was right or that she didn't want to. "Yes James," she said softly and leaned over again, licking his head gently and then sucking him softly.

James knew that if they had sex again he would be done for quite a while. After all, even though he was very good at maintaining himself in a sexual situation because it was a good way to get a lusty maid to allow him close to a target or something along those lines, he was getting tired. It would be the fourth time he came that day. But even after all the effort, her lips on him almost instantly revived his length. He sat up and grinned at her. "I love those lips of yours princess..."

He moved his hand down to stroke her hair teasingly. "Now...I will make you cum one more time then we are going to take a nap. You are going to sleep on the floor..." He pointed to the wall, where chains and shackles sat. "And you will wear those. You will not put on clothes and tomorrow morning you will beg to be let out." He was going to completely break her and she would be his little royal toy.

Back
Top Bottom