Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pet Princess (Rude x Nurse)

Nurse_K

Pulsar
Jessa lay in her bed reading by candle light. Her father had told her not to do that, that someone might see the candle light in her room and know where the precious princess slept, which was supposed to be a secret. But Jessa loved reading and her father didn't like that either, so she had to read in secret whenever she could. She's eighteen years old and her father still pushes her around like she's ten, and she resents that.

Jessa's legs were folded up underneath her and her thin silk night gown covered her completely. If her legs were out it would only cover to about her knees, which was scandalously short for the time. The night gown is sleeveless, exposing her soft milky arms, but she's not cold. It's the dead middle of summer and her room is always hot. She has a curvy, full body, though it's almost always hidden underneath bulky dresses. Her dark brown hair is pinned up on top of her head, set for the curls she's going to need for a ball that is taking place tomorrow night. She had mixed feelings about the ball, she was just going to be forced to dance with a myriad of disgusting men that she didn't want to marry. She never got any handsome or charming men to dance with, all of her suitors were much older than her and lacked any kind of grace.

Her soft brown eyes were tired and worn. It seemed that every day her father had something else to complain to her about. She wasn't elegant enough or she was too formal. She didn't eat enough or she ate too much. She wasn't studious enough or she couldn't find time to have any fun. What she wanted was to spend her time quietly reading, preferably outside. But her father was so over protective that he thought the words on the page would damage her pure soul and that the sun would blemish her perfect skin.

James couldn't help but chuckle as he sat on her windowsill. If her candle had been out, she might have been able to see him. But right now the glare made that impossible. It was almost too easy. But this was supposed to be different from his usual job. Instead of simply leaving her there, he was to take her away before he did his work, to make her father mad with worry. What he did with her besides that was his to decide. And as he looked over the girl sitting on the bed, he was rather sure of what he planned to do with her. He was sure she would be fun to deflower and play with.

So with a push, the window was open and he jumped clear across the room to land on the bed, a knife to her throat. "Evening princess...Don't scream." In the candle light he was finally visible and he was gorgeous. Shaggy blond hair that hung almost down to his blue eyes. If he were in front of her she could see how the cheap peasant clothes he wore hung off of his body just perfectly and showed off his body.

Then the knife moved along her skin lightly, leaving a stinging red line to her shoulder, where he cut the thin fabric with a quick twist of his wrist. "Now...We are going to leave and I am going to take you away from here. But first I want you to..." He moved the knife to her other shoulder and slicing the strap there. "Stand and show me that pretty princess body. I think we should have a little fun before we go."

She looked up in absolute shock when there was a man standing on her bed with a knife to her throat. A second ago she had been alone in her room, reading, and now there was a man standing there threatening her life? For a moment, she was paralyzed with confusion. She didn't understand what he just happened. But then she felt the knife slice into her shoulder as he cut the strap of her gown. She winced and looked at the little trail of blood that was dripping from the shallow wound. And then he did it again, on the other side. For the first time, she turned her face and looked up into his. His piercing blue eyes just barely shown beneath his shaggy blonde hair. He was unlike any man she'd ever been close to before.

She opened her mouth to protest getting up, but no words came out. She was still staring at him, unable to really fully comprehend what it was he wanted her to do. When she finally figured it out and regained her speech she furrowed her brows and frowned. "No! Get out of my room, peasant!" she was being incredibly bold, but half of her believed she was in a dream right now, that this wasn't actually happening. And besides that, no man had ever seen her body. Why on earth would she willingly show it to some man who jumped through her window with a knife?

James chuckled a little when she spoke to him like that. "Don't be stupid woman..." His voice was a little different now. He sounded more like one of the rich men she would have met and with a sweep of his hand, he was glaring at her with fully revealed blue eyes. "Now take off your damned gown." He stood a little, and put the knife to her throat again. He was going to make her suffer for that a little outburst. "If you speak to me like that again I will make you bleed..."

Then he pulled out another knife and this one ran down the back of her gown, nipping her skin in places as it made its way down. Soon the whole back of the clothing was slit, ready to fall apart if she moved at all. "This is real...I am here to kill you. But I might just let you live if you keep me entertained. Now stand and face me." He blade pressed against her neck just enough to not break skin but still hurt.

When his voice changed and he sounded like one of the many rich men she'd encountered, her face changed. She was surprised that he could sound like that. So many men had said to her what they wished to do to her when they were married, as each was absolutely positive that he would be the one to marry her. They had all disgusted her and she had refused to meet with any of them ever again. But this encounter with this man was different, mostly because he was young and had a knife. She jumped a little each time his second knife nicked her as he cut the back of her nightgown. She felt the fabric come loose and hang around her.

Kill her? He was going to kill her? Her eyes grew wide at that and she tried to speak again, but the knife at her throat was pressed so against her that if she spoke, it would cut her. She moved off of the bed and stood, her book clattering to the floor next to her as the nightgown fell off of her and on top of the book. She shivered though she was not cold as her virgin body was exposed to her killer, a man who's name she did not even know.

James slowly slid the knife away as she let the gown drop. He couldn't help but smirk. Aside from the small cuts he had caused, she was flawless. Curvy, pale and unmarked. So he moved to sit on the edge of the bed, a hand moving to stroke her thigh for a moment. "You are a very pretty girl. And I am already certain that you are going to live. But you were rather rude to me a moment ago. And unless you want me to leave scars all over that pretty body you will get on your knees."

He undid his pants quickly, pulling them down just enough to free his length, which was getting harder every moment. "I want you to wrap your pretty princess lips around me and suck me until I cum in your mouth. Then you are gonna swallow it all and give me a big pretty smile." He smirked a little and ran his hand along her thigh again. "Its your choice. Punishment or fun?"

She shivered when he stroked her thigh, it caused goose bumps to rise all over her. She was already absolutely terrified of this man, and made a mental note to never refuse to do something he told her to do again, though she hoped that her time with him would be short. Her father would pay a ransom, any ransom, and she would rather be here being oppressed than with a man who cut her skin and ruined her clothing.

She got down onto her knees as he told her to, her eyes widening in horror when he pulled his manhood out. She'd never seen a penis before, and hadn't expected her first time seeing one to be like this. He wanted her to put that in her mouth? The thought made her nearly sick to her stomach, but she knew that she couldn't refuse him again. He would cut her, and she could still feel the stinging from the cuts she already had. "Fun," she said pathetically, not sure that his version of fun and hers were the same. She leaned forward and opened her mouth, tentatively wrapping her lips around him. It felt very strange to have his throbbing member inside of her mouth, especially when she didn't even know this man, but she did it anyway. She began to suck on him, however timidly, keeping her eyes away from his.

As James watched her so timidly wrap her lips around him, he got a twisted sense of satisfaction. "There we go...You are listening so well already." He laid back and rested his head on his hands, letting out a small groan. "Now just keep that up for a little while. Move your head up and down while you suck too. And stroke what doesn't fit in your mouth with your hand. If you do a good enough job I might even return the favor." He pulled his shirt up a little to give her more room to work.

As he laid back, enjoying the work she was doing, he realized exactly how incredible this was. He was an assassin. Rich and dangerous, but not famous or powerful. And right now he had a virgin princess trying to make him cum just because he told her to. Not bad for someone who lived in a house with only one bed. "Mm...Princess...That feels great."

She moved her head up and down slowly, feeling him slide deeper into her mouth and then slide out of it. She could really only fit a few inches of him inside of her mouth, completely unused to having to stretch her mouth and open her throat to welcome a manhood in. She moved her hand up to stroke his base and the rest of him up to her lips where he could no longer take him. She could feel his throbbing increase as she sucked him and could clearly hear his satisfied groans. She didn't like pleasing him, that much she knew.

But she also knew she had no choice. It was terribly embarrassing to be on her knees while he sat on her bed, though. She was a princess, as he was fond of calling her, she should be the one on her bed. She didn't understand how he thought he would 'return the favor', and she didn't think that she wanted him to. The only thing on her mind now was to get this one deed over with.

(My Internet is pissing me off!)

James seemed to be enjoying the work that she was doing quite a bit. After all, she was doing a very good job even though she was not experienced. In fact, he didn't know if he was going to last much long. Then she started to stroke him perfectly along with her sucking. He knew he was going to cum a lot sooner than he wanted to. "Mm...Not bad princess. I think you are going to finish with this faster than you expected." He moved a hand to the back of her head and held it rather roughly while she moved up and down. Soon he was groaning almost constantly.

Then after a few minutes of her sucking him, he pulled her hair so that she moved until only the tip was in her mouth. Then he came hard, filling her mouth in only a moment. She would have to swallow it or choke on it as it came forth and filled her mouth. And once it was all done he let out a content sigh. "Don't forget to swallow it and smile for me."

(( Aw, I'm sorry. =( ))

She wasn't prepared for him to get rough and nearly choked on him when he began to move her head up and down with his hands. He held her hair tightly, undoing some of the plates that were holding her hair up in curls, causing her dark hair to tumble down around her shoulders. Then when he came into her mouth her eyes grew wide and for a second she tried to pull away, but his hand held her there. She swallowed it as she had to or she'd choke on it and end up swallowing it anyway. It had a strange texture, a strange taste, not anything she could match to a taste or texture that had ever been in her mouth before.

She whimpered softly when she swallowed the rest of it, it took her three swallows to get it all down. She had to smile for him, with him still in her mouth. She tried to smile, but with his cock still there between her lips her smile probably looked strange. It was also a false smile, she wasn't happy about having to do this at all.

James pulled her off of his length and smirked a little. "That was a very good job." He sat up and pulled his pants back up before looking the cute little princess over. "Give me a nice big smile then lay on the bed and spread your legs. I think that you deserve to cum once before I take you away." He licked his lips a little. There was a question nagging him now. How would a perfect virgin princess taste? He was sure that she would be delicious.

But he had to decide what he was going to do with her after this. Despite hot gorgeous she was, it would be so much easier to kill her. But if he kept her...She was a virgin with no kinks or fetishes that she knew of. It would be so easy to train her into a perfect little toy. Just a little positive reinforcement mixed with lots of pain and torment. "Hurry up princess...I want to get out of here soon."

Jessa gave him the biggest smile she could give him, trying her hardest to make it look real. She even gave him full teeth, her face supposedly beaming, but really she was miserable. She stood up and got up on the bed, laying down on it with a little sigh that he hopefully didn't hear. She didn't want him to touch her. Servicing him had been one thing, but now he had to touch her? He was going to ruin her virginity, she knew it. She spread her legs open timidly, exposing her pussy to him. Even she had never spent much time looking at herself, it was strange to know that another person, a man especially, was going to be looking at her and touching her now.

She didn't exactly know what he was planning on doing to her, but he had said he wanted her to cum. She didn't know that women could cum...she thought it was just something that men did. Her father had sheltered her so much that her perception of sex and pleasure was terribly skewed. She had been taught that women give their husbands pleasure, and that's the end of it. Perhaps it wasn't really that way. Strange, she thought, that her assassin would be the one to show her that.

James couldn't help but smile at her forced grin. She was adorable. "That is good enough I suppose. I can't expect a real smile from a girl in your situation. But don't worry...It won't be forced once I am done with you." He watched her stand and lay on the bed, licking his lips as he saw her spread her legs. He would be the first to touch her, expect maybe her servants in the bath or something along those lines. He would be the first to give her pleasure. And she would love him for it. So he pulled his shirt over his head, showing his toned tan body to her. He was her opposite in so many ways.

But then he leaned down between her legs and saw her sweet virgin entrance right in front of him. He couldn't help himself. His tongue extended quickly to give her a small lick before retreating back to his mouth. She tasted a little different but she wasn't turned on enough to be really tasty. So he gave her another lick, this one longer and slower. Then he moved a finger to her entrance, rubbing it up and down her slit.

She still did not have any idea what he meant about giving her pleasure until he licked her. When he pulled his shirt over his head she looked down his chest and stomach, almost oogling at him. She'd never seen a man's body look like that. All of her suitors had been older and portly, passed their prime. Even in their prime, she'd surmised, they couldn't have looked like the man in front of her looked now. He was extremely attractive, despite why he was there with her and what he'd forced her to do, she was drawn to him, undoubtedly. He was magnetic.

She jumped a little when his tongue darted out and licked her. Her eyes widened as she felt a little tingling sensation from her virgin womanhood. He...had licked her. He'd licked her private part. And it'd felt good. Then he licked her again, his tongue dragging up her teasingly...and that felt even better. His finger slid up and down her, fondling her. And she began to grow moist, aroused. She didn't know what was happening to her, and she began to become alarmed. She could feel her body heat up a little and her heart beat faster, but she didn't know why. What was he doing to her?

James looked up at her as he ran his finger over her. She was obviously enjoying how it felt and he could feel her getting wet around his fingertip. A few moments later he pulled it away and licked it just a little, getting the taste. "Mm...Not bad. You are a tasty little princess. I bet you are enjoying yourself too." He leaned down between her legs and started to lick at her again. She was starting to taste better and better. So he started to poke his tongue against her clit, trying to coax a moan out of her. She was really starting to become entertaining.

But he was starting to wonder if she liked living here. Even though she was a princess, he had noticed something when he was watching her over the last few days. She didn't go out much and the only men she was around were old and ugly. He must have been amazing for her. So he decided to sit up and press his finger between her folds, rubbing again. Then he leaned over her and smirked. "Put your hands on my chest...I want you to know how it feels to be with a real man."

She was enjoying herself. Immensely. She had had no idea that a woman could receive this kind of pleasure. And she didn't even know what an orgasm felt like yet, but she was already deeply immersed in the feeling of his touching her. When he poked his tongue around her clit she shuddered and then moaned softly, surprising herself. It seemed that when his tongue touched that one small part of her, she got an extra zing of pleasure. She craved another zing, just the same as the one she'd just had. She was quickly becoming addicted to this, and he'd barely just begun.

He really was amazing for her. She was having a lot of difficult despising him, hating him, when he was so handsome and dashing. He wasn't exactly charming, but that didn't matter. Who needed charm anyway? None of the men she'd ever come into contact with had had any charm. She placed her hands on his chest when he leaned over her, her soft delicate hands feeling his strong muscles. She shivered again, running her hands down his body in awe of him. How could she hate this?

James couldn't help but grin at her when she seemed to be enjoying herself completely now. "There we go...Good girl." He leaned down and kissed her neck softly, his fingers still rubbing her. But then, without warning, he gave her neck a hard bite. "I bet we could have lots of fun if you came with me. I could give you this kind of feeling every day." He moved his fingertips to her clit and teased it softly. "And you would have to swallow my cum every day." He gave her neck another bite.

"And I would teach you what its like to be a woman who isn't royalty. To enjoy sex and moan like a whore. Why do you think whores have that job? It feels good." He smirked and moved his finger down to her entrance again, this time pressing the very tip against her opening before slipping the tip of his finger into her and smirking. She was soaking wet and hot.

She gasped when he bit into her neck without warning. She could feel his teeth sink into her soft flesh, undoubtedly making a mark in her pale flawless skin. She'd been bitten by a dog once, on the leg, and that had been terrible. This bite was very, very different. Then he bit her again, and this time she moaned, as he was rubbing her clit at the same time. She nodded and wriggled a little, "I...I..." she hated living in the palace, she hated it. She was never allowed to do anything, to see anyone, to have any fun. This assassin, this man, was offering her something different. Something scandalous and terrible, and yet exhilarating. "I want to go with you," she murmured, her heart fluttering with the thought of her bold statement.

Swallowing his cum hadn't been terrible. If she had done it once, why couldn't she do it again? It seemed a small price to pay to get away from this horribly stuffy place and her oppressive father. She didn't like the sound of being a whore, or at least like a whore, but maybe they could negotiate an agreement. She wriggled a bit when his finger slid inside of her, the first time anything had been in her.

James loved how quickly she was beginning to become addicted. "Not bad is it? I bet you are already excited about what will happen when we have time on our hands." Then he smirked as she wriggled under him when he pushed the finger into her. It moved back and forth slowly, though it didn't go in past the first knuckle for a little while. Then he pushed a little deeper. "If it feels that good when something small is inside..." He reached down and undid his pants to show her his length. "How good to think this will feel?"

He couldn't help but bite her neck again. Maybe he would make her give him oral again before they left. After all, it would be a little difficult sneaking a princess out of here with a hard cock. It was already becoming a little painful. Then he got an idea and moved one of her hands down to his length. "Stroke like you did before and you can feel it on your skin too."

Jessa couldn't believe that this was happening to her. She was receiving a bevy of pleasure from a man who's name she didn't even know. The second he mentioned what they would do together when they had time she became excited about it. He was going to ruin all of her manners, her decorum, everything about her that was royal, and she knew it. But somehow, she didn't mind. She didn't mind that he was going to make her into a commoner. Why? She didn't know. That was just how she felt, and at this point, she wasn't going to try to refute herself.

She immediately began to stroke him when he moved her hand down to his hard length. She stroked him gently with her fingers running up and down his length, occasionally curling around it and rubbing firmer. She seemed to have a natural instinct as to what to do, how to please him. At the same time she could feel something building up inside of her, her pleasure was reaching some kind of peak. Her face grew deep red and she was sweating, soft timid moans escaping her. She felt like she was going to explode.

James seemed to enjoy her expressions, licking at her bite marks while his fingers moved. But when she started to rub him, he let out a small groan. "Such small soft hands...Perfect for a princess and even better for that." He closed his eyes and let out a small groan as her fingertips stroke the head of his length. He was going to have to match that. So he moved his thumb to her clit and rubbed it softly, teasing the small nub as much as he could manage. He knew she was very close now and if he could make her cum hard, she was his.

"Once you cum I will let you stroke me until I cum again and we can go. I bet you want to be out of here so I can teach you all about the pleasures a woman can feel. Even pain will be pleasurable once I am done with you." He licked at the cut he had caused on her shoulder softly, a smirk coming to his lips. She had no idea what she was in store for.

She whined high when he began to rub at her clit again. He was rubbing her hard and fast, obviously trying to increase her pleasure quickly. It was working. He was being rough and gentle with her at the same time, and it was causing amazing sensations inside of her. She'd obviously never felt this way before, she'd never known that she could feel this way. She gasped one final time and arched her back naturally, her inner muscles squeezing tight, and then she came. Hard, just as he'd hoped. Her very first orgasm exploded from inside of her, and intense moan escaping along with it.

She gasped for breath as she rode out the high of her orgasm, her fingers now furiously stroking and fondling him. Her own pleasure seemed to have sent her into a frenzy of giving him pleasure, though he'd already come with her once.

James couldn't help but smirk as she came and he saw that she was in ultimate pleasure. "You look like you had fun princess..." He moved up a little so that he was straddling her hips as she started to work harder to pleasure him. And she was doing a great job of it. He couldn't help but groan from the stroking she was giving him. "Use both hands princess..." He smiled and put his own hand on the very base, stroking hard and fast as well. He wanted to cum quickly so that they could leave.

"If you beg like a good girl I will cum all over that busty chest and cute little face. And good girls who beg get to cum all night." He licked his lips and leaned his head back, enjoying her efforts quite a bit. He was going to cum very quickly if she did a good job, and ever quicker if she begged.

She placed her other hand on his cock and fondled him, almost lovingly after the intense orgasm he'd just given her. He was the only man who'd ever treated her like this, who'd gone out of his way to give her pleasure. Sure, he was abrasive and demanding, but he still gave her pleasure, and he praised her for her efforts, unlike her father. Her father only ever had bad things to say to her, no matter what she did. She stroked him up and down, rubbing his head, his sides, his topside and underside. She was focussed completely on him, devoted.

"Please cum on my chest?" she asked sweetly, the words sounding strange coming out of her delicate mouth. She again noticed that she didn't know his name, so she had to use a formality. "Please, my lord? On my face too?" she cooed to him, hoping that he wouldn't think she was trying to mock his peasantry (which she assumed he was) but calling him her lord.

Back
Top Bottom