Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pet Princess (Rude x Nurse)

He was going to make her sleep on the floor? Chained up? No part of her body except her feet had ever touched a floor before, and those had all been clean royal ones. This was a dank dungeon floor, with God knows what all over it! He was going to make her beg to be let out? Like a dog? Would she have to ask to relieve herself, too? She wrinkled her nose, for the first time really regretting coming with him.

But she was there with him, despite whatever regrets she may be having, and he'd promised her another orgasm. But, she thought to herself, was she the one making her cum? It was his penis...but she was doing all of the work. It didn't matter. She sucked him for a few moments longer and then pulled her head off of him, "I'm riding again?"

James noticed something in her tone when she asked that. So he lifted her chin and smirked a little. "Maybe I should show you how its really done. You are a natural but I know things you don't." He sat up a little and pushed her onto her back. "I am sure you are having a lot of mixed feelings right now." He moved a little closer and leaned down to her neck, biting her collar bone rather hard. "Now wrap your legs around my waist." He moved a little to press the tip of his length against her then, without warning, pushed hard into her.

"Ah! I love how tight you are princess..." He leaned down to bite her neck again. It would be good to bring her down a notch or two. And making her act like a dog would be the best way to do that. If she made it through the night without begging or complaining, he was going to spoil her rotten. If she didn't he would punish and hurt her.

Secretly she was thrilled that he was going to 'show her how it's really done'. She leaned down onto her back when he pushed her, her legs naturally falling open underneath him. She gasped softly when he bit into her neck, squirming in response. That aroused her instantly. She was raising her legs up to wrap around his waist when he suddenly pushed inside of her. She gasped and whimpered softly, her back arching slightly. She wrapped her legs around his waist tightly.

She raised her arms and wrapped them around his neck loosely, her hands stroking the back of his neck gently. Again, he'd only been inside of her a couple of seconds and she was already completely enraptured. "Ahh...James," she moaned into his ear, her chest rising and falling quickly as she breathed.

James smirked a little when she moaned his name. "Seems like someone changed her mind quickly." He moved a hand to her thigh and held it tightly as he started to move back and forth slowly. He knew she would be squirming and moaning with pleasure immediately so he decided not to drive her too hard right away. "You are addicted to sex and you are still so new to it. Wait until you develop kinky little fetishes...Like being bitten." He bit her neck again, teasingly her by dragging his teeth along her skin.

But then his hips started to move a little faster and he pushed himself into her harder and deeper. God she was tight. It felt so amazing but he didn't know if he wanted to cum again yet. "Anything that you want me to do for you princess? Anything that you think is tempting or fun?"

She giggled softly when he told her that she was addicted to sex. She didn't think she was quite addicted to it, how could someone be addicted to something they'd had so few times? Though -- she did really like it when he touched her. She really liked it when he was inside of her, when he was fondling her. She probably wouldn't like it so much if she'd been allowed even simple touches throughout her life, but for most of it she'd been devoid of affection. Now that she was getting it, she craved it.

She squealed when he bit her neck, her hips bucking up into him as he thrust in and out of her. She did squirm, her body relishing the delicious feeling of him inside of her. "Mmmm," she tried to think, but it was hard when she was so focussed on what he was doing to her, "I don't know...I only know what you've done to me so far. I've loved everything,"

Back
Top Bottom