Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Di's Vampire Request Thread

di moon

Star
d646740e67047ebfb5dcd9f0d7c632e1.png

Hello, I'm Di. I have another Request Thread that can be found here if you're looking for something non-vampire/supernatural related, or just curious to see what other sort of plots I might have. Some quick bullet points with me...

☑ I work days for now, so probably won't see me on much before 6pm EST.​
☑ I have health issues, so while I try to reply every day, sometimes it takes me a few days to post due to exhaustion. Right now, I am getting back into the swing of things, posting to past partners and finding my stride where I can. So, looking at 1-2 posts, maybe more in a week.​
☑ I'm looking for long-term roleplays, building a story and developing characters.​
☑ Open to different sorts of Lore-we can build our own or you can send me a link and I can see if I like it or not.​
☑ Third person, past tense writing style, please. 2+ paragraphs. My average is 2-4 for a normal post, but starters could be more because of the information that needs included with it. Please, don't let my starters scare you.​
☑ I RP via PMs only. I don't like roleplaying on Discord, sorry.​
☑ Fairly general No Godmodding-use some common sense. Yes, if you shove my character she will likely be falling down-do not try to state what she does in reaction to that or what she is thinking or feeling-that's my job to write, and the fun bits. I'll do my best to not rob you of that fun, I ask the same courtesy in return.​
☑ I'm not dead set on just these plots. They are just jumping off points and ideas. Feel free to send me your ideas. Just make sure they are ideas and not just pairing with no other information-I don't want to play 20 questions just to work out an outline of a premise.​
☑ If you approach me about an idea you have, or if the plot is starting out in a place that is a key fixation in the life of your character (their home, etc), be prepared to start.​
☑ I don't adhere strictly to dom/sub roles. My characters tend to have backbones, even if it takes some time to find them. Character development is fun.​
☑ DO NOT dictate my faces or characters to me. I can make mine, you can make yours.​
☑ F-List in my signature if you need it. Otherwise, you can click here.

Last edited:
e96dc1f66f02b7e6587ec348574aa716.png

Ghosts of the Past

A vampire for a long time, it wasn't uncommon for her to spend five or ten years with one person before disappearing from their life or seemingly dying. So, what happens when she crosses paths with someone she had known in their younger years and they recognize her?​
Various options for male character: A former flame (aged 20+ years), so this is pretty open​
Variations: Can be set in any era. Also, can reverse roles so that the male is the vampire and the female the human.​

At World's End

It happened overnight...Feral vampires rose up in unimaginable numbers, took out most of the world's population. The vampires that remained knew they had to take out the plague and scourge, otherwise their own food supply would be destroyed and they would all die. So, covens banded together and they began to take out the nests of undesireable creatures. Ten years after the night when the world almost ended, one vampire comes across a small family that remained hidden, and he gets to know them. He also learns about a threat lurking nearby and has to make a decision.​
Various options for male character: Pretty self explanatory...​

Mortal Enemies

Werewolves and Vampires have never been on the same page. Vampires think of Wolves as disgusting dogs, and Wolves think of Vamps as slimy leeches. Basically, the disdain is mutual. So, what does a vampire do when someone they were promised when they were a child is discovered to have been turned into a Wolf when they return to retrieve them? Or an alpha's promised bride is discovered to have been turned in a vampire?​
Various options for male character: Pick one, I'll do the other​
Variations: Can be tossed into any era. Would also be okay with doing two warring wolf pack members having to come together.​

My Last Name Is What Now?!
A human and vampire wake up married after a night of partying...Oops!​
Various options for male character: Pick one, I'll do the other​
Variations: Can't think of anything right now...​

Last edited:
H02AUbm.png

No plots of my own available, but feel free to toss some of yours my way.

Beneath the Full Moon
Two warring werewolf factions, long at war, have been ordered by their Goddess to put an end to their fighting. To help do this, She has even gone so far to declare who from each pack would marry to ensure peace. Rocky, but hopefully enduring like the mountains. So what will the Alpha of one pack do when he finds out the Goddess has declared he is to wed the Shaman of the other pack?​
Various options for male character: pretty self-explanatory.​
Variations: Can have them have a past, even a child together, from when they were teens. Can go with the Alpha being older if preferred. Various eras can be used with this plot.​
Bad Moon Rising
A human raised amidst a werewolf pack. She just inherited her dad’s biker bar along the bayou.

Various options for male character: A member or Alpha of the Pack she was raised around, a rival pack Alpah or member, a lone wolf.

Variations: Can't think of anything right now...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom