Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Information Upgrade Pangs

I'm trying to post a new thread in the Open Roleplay forum and keep getting this error:

This page isn’t working
bluemoonroleplaying.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Upgrade related?

Hey, I'm not sure what's happened exactly but the menu that you should get when wanting to create a new post now just shows a white screen, and when accessing on windows it gives you an error message. It must be from a new update, because it worked fine a while ago

It’s just a plain white page for me on any forum that I tested. Once I click Post New Thread button, it was just a white screen. I tried several different sections.

Hey Veks, there used to be a bbcode before the XenForo transition that would add a horizontal line
, is it a different syntax now or gone? Can we get it back please? :3

The character counter in the bottom of the text box when you're typing a message/post... It's nice and all, but it's a little annoying when you're on a phone, in that it's a non-clickable area that the text can get stuck behind and you can't click in the area to put the cursor there to continue your post.

Can the counter be moved to be outside the text box?

Not a big issue, as there are ways around it...just annoying.

When changing text color in a conversation, not only is the highlighted text changed, but all text beneath it. Forcing one to then highlighted the additional text and change it back. Just a minor issue. Thanks!

When changing text color in a conversation, not only is the highlighted text changed, but all text beneath it. Forcing one to then highlighted the additional text and change it back. Just a minor issue. Thanks!

Noticed the same issue when I was updating a hyperlink in a post - the entire remainder of the post was then hyperlinked and I had to clear the links from the rest of the text

Noticed the same issue when I was updating a hyperlink in a post - the entire remainder of the post was then hyperlinked and I had to clear the links from the rest of the text

This is a known bug with the Froala editor and Firefox that is fixed in the 'next' patch. I'm not sure when we'll see the fix, exactly, but you can still use Chrome or turn the BBCode off.

Thanks Vekseid for the heads up! Look forward to when the update comes along. Great job on the site, and thanks for doing all you do!

Back
Top Bottom