Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Fantasy/original/romance

Hiro_

Super-Earth
I'm interested in playing a female character for the first time in a long time. I am very rusty but proficient in writing enough to probably make up. If you're good to take me up on this just shoot me a pm please

=> I am female irl

=> I prefer thread or google doc. pms in that order. I prefer to plot/ooc chatter on skype or discord.

=> I am proficient as both a Dom and Sub[switch]. I do not adhere to seme/uke mentality. Currently wanting to be sub or sub switch

=> I am driven by how original and captivating a character is in both appearance and personality. I occasionally draw oc's from RPS and there is very little I'm uncomfortable with. f-list

=> Been a roleplayer for at least 15 years

=> I will NOT use real face claims and please do not send me random intro posts. Part of the fun for me is bouncing ideas and coming up with details. I no longer find joy in "winging" it from the get go.

What I'm looking for

=> A partner that takes their time with responses, I don't want something that seems rushed. Quality over quantity.

=> Feel free to add twists or extra things not included in the main plot as long as it goes with the "story".

****I am very fond of high fantasy or medieval fantasy, Advanced Utopia's/Eden's, Neo-Victorian/Modern-Victorian settings.

Other things I like
Unrequited love / Angst / drama / thriller / Falling for the enemy / sadomasochism / obsessions / Murder-serial killers / creepy themes / blood-play / hatemance[love-hate] / dragons / cyborgs / lycanthrope characters / misanthropy / brutality / stalkers / elves / tainting-corruption / Ancient Egypt / Feudal era Japan / Victorian settings / medieval

What I'm looking for plot wise right now:

Demon x Worshipper : fantasy smut : With my soul
A private practitioner who summons a demon that intends to take her as his bride.

Dragon x Mage : medieval fantasy : On the run
The last surviving member of her order of riders she now lives as a weak mage if she could even be called one. Living in a conquered country where dragons and mages are either killed or captured she spends her days in isolation save for a chance encounter with a dragon who forces a bond. Finding herself restored with magic and stronger than she was before both go on the run together because if either of them get found out they'll get caught and processed.

Demon queen x mage apprentice
A is a Demon queen who sends her underlings to Mortal villages raiding them souls to feed on. Upon one raid character B is brought back with great difficulty, an unkempt human Mage apprentice with unusual features and a unique soul. Enamored by this A forces B to become her personal servant before intending to steal his soul for her own. /romance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom