Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Web of Lies (Ava & Raizu Kaguari)

When he came into the kitchen he watched her juggle and toss the bagels about before tossing them onto the counter, chuckling a bit at the sight, all while he shook his head. When she asked him about what to watch he shrugged some as h took his bagel, spreading the cream cheese he wanted before standing beside her, watching her still. Michael didn't put much of the cream cheese on his bagel, not too picky on his food."Anything could be good..We still have our movie series to finish watching though.."

Rose was a "would you like a bagel with that cream cheese" kinda gal. Pearly whites sunk into the dense layer or cream cheese and through the crispiness of the bagel with a pleased moan. The girl loved her food. Thank heavens her motabolism was a beast. "Mmmm!" She replied with a closed mouth full of bagel and a nod of agreement. Both bagels were placed in the plate and she wanderedinto the living room. That soft beige sofa looking as comfortable as ever. She plopped herself in her favorite corner, legs drawn to her side and plate in her lap. "The remote is closer to you." She pointed out as she continued munching on her bagel.

He chuckled, watching as she dug into her bagel, not much surprised at this point that her body handled the way she ate and yet her body remained so slim and perfect. Once she took her usual spot Michael took his seat next to her, always in control of the remote as he began to sift through their collection of recorded movis and such. Stopping on the next movie in their series.

(Feel free to mention whatever movie you have come to mind)

The curvy Asian got comfy and was excited to watch the next movie. "Okay so we agreed about the first order of Marvel movies up to the Avengers was: Captain American (The First Avenger), Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, The Incredible Hulk, and we just finished Thor. I think it is safe to say that we can effectively move on to The Avengers and we can debate about the next sequence after that." By now it was nature she snuggled up to Michael. It was legit for warmth since the girl was the very definition of an icebox, most of the time. Multiple times they had discussed her lack of personal space with one another. Why not get a blanket? 'Because she would get too hot'. Why not wear pants and a sweater?' Because then I'd have to take them off when I got hot.' She thought that it was all pretty self-explanatory and wondered how long it would take for him to realize that he was unknowingly recruited to be her snuggle buddy and there was no argument that ould change things. Now that she thought about it, she couldn't remember the last time they had that conversation and just now realized that he had finally come to accept his snuggle buddy duties for quite some time.

Michael listened as the woman listed off the moies they had seen in the series, and now that she had begun to do so realized just how many movies in the overall saga they had seen and still have yet to see. so when it came to picking the first avengers movie he smiled a bit, already relaxed in his spot, bagel finished. Once Rose snuggled into him Michael watched, waiting for her to settle in before wrapping his arm around her. By now he was used to this, the woman making sure he knew there was no point in arguing, and he accepted it. In the end Michael always enjoyed her company and snuggles. Once the two of them were nestled and snuggled up on the couch, he pressed play and let the movie begin.

The bagels were done and the humor and action of the movie garnered much raw laughter from the girl as her eyes remained glued onto the screen with her human heat source hugging her against his body. Her head coming to rest against his shoulder. With the movie being nearly two and a half hours long, it was a half an hour to noon by the time the movie ended."Do you want a light lunch now or after we watch Thor: The Dark World or Guardians of the Galaxy? I'll let you pick the next one out of those two." Their breakfast was rather light so there was room for more for in her opinion. "I also could survive off of some popcorn during the next movie or.... I can make us some sushi. It won't take that long if I make it." She offered.

He enjoyed the movie as it played, smiling more and more as she laughed during certain parts of the movie, all while his arm hugged and pulled her in closer. Wen she began to offer im something to eat, Michael thought it over for a bit, unsure what to eat at the moment."Why don't you surprise me with whatever you want to make hmm?"He suggested with a smile, placing a kiss on her cheek as he selected Thor: The Dark World.

There was a half bar that separated their kitchen from the living room giving her a clear view to the tv. The rice cooker was started with some sushi rice. As that cooked, she retrieved some fresh same that she had picked up from the market yesterday, along with some imitation crab, a carrot, cucumber, and seaweed. Two Asian rectangular plates were retrieved. The carrots and cucumbers were cut into matchsticks. Two small bowls were poured some soy sauce and two small wads of wasabi were set upon one corner of each plate. The salmon was sliced in a precise manner and set aside. The rice cooker beeped and the rice was put in a bowl, tossed with rice vinegar, and cooled. Salmon nigiri and California rolls were made and presented upon the plates and chopsticks laid across the piece that looked like it came from a professional sushi chef. Both plates were placed onto the ottoman and bottles of water retrieved before she joined him on the sofa and watched the movie while simultaneously getting ready to eat their lunch.

Michael was relaxing an enjoying the movie while Rose was busy preparing their lunch, the boy smelling th food she made and only smiled. He loved when she cooked, be it sushi or something a bit more normal, despite her dislike for it Rose was good at it. Once she returned to her seat, water and plates in hand he took a look at it before sitting up some to be able to enjoy the meal she prepared for them." Good as always.." He praised as he began to dig into the bits of food.

"Thanks." She casually said with a smile as she savored the sushi and watched Chris Hemsworth looking all kinds of sexy on the screen. Lunch was simple and gone before she even realized it. An hour and fifty-two minutes passed by the time the movie was up. It was past noon already. "My ass is hurting. Let me take the plates to the kitchen." Both of their plates were snagged and washed by hand at the sink. Watch the two of them, one would mistake them for a long time couple. There was no telling if they had just gotten used to it from the lies? Or if truly much had changed at all. The only thing they actually haven't done in their web of lies was have sex. "SO, do you want to move on to the Guardians of the Galaxy or do something before we continue our movie binge?"

As the movie finally ended and Rose went to clean the mess she had made, Michael set the controller down and went to join her, hugging her to him as she worked. He watched her clean the few dishes they had in the sink, all while listening and thinking of what they could do next, be it watch another movie or someting entirely different."And what did you have in mind to do before our movie binge?"

Rose enjoyed the feeling of Michael's arms wrapped around her from behind. It was so sweet and comforting. The last of the dishes were rinsed as she was asked what she had planned on doing before their movie binge. "Hmm.. well if we hadn't had our shower together I would have gone to my room to play with myself and then asked to binge watch our movies, to be honest. What would you have done?"

He kept her in his arms even after she had finished the dishes, smirking a bit as she admitted her typical thing would have been to get herself off. With a smile he licked at her neck, sucking on it for a moment before pulling her closer to him."Well we could do that if you like, have ourselves a bit of fun" He offered with a smile, his breath beating on her neck

That tongue dragging across the curve of her neck sent shivers to ghost down her spine as a form of excitement. "Mmm... are you sure? I wouldn't want to impose if you have something else you need to do." Hell, she couldn't deny that the only thing on her mind right now was the image of the two of them tangled between the sheets. "Then maybe we should get out of the kitchen and head to my bedroom." The queen size bed was more than inviting for the duo if he chose to got there with her.

He chuckled as those words slipped from her lips, as if she was imposing on anything he had planned. In fact she was the only thing on his mind right now."I have nothing better to do right now than enjoying a day with you.."He replied with another kiss to dance across her neck, lips pulling on her flesh before he pulled away as he pulled from her to let her lead the way." You never impose on anything.."

That last kiss fished a soft moan from her lips before she felt his body heat moving away from her. With one more glance over her shoulder she then led the way to her bedroom. It was the same size as Michael's with different decor and furnishings. She had a queen size wrought iron bed dressed in creamy ivory sheets and plush pillows. Rose crawled on all fours to the opposite side of the bed where she laid on her side with a pat to the bed as a silent invitation for her roomie to join her.

He followed silently to her room, only smiling as he stood at the foot of her bed. When she beckoned him over the boy crawled to her, laying himself beside her, on his side as he stared at her. Slowly his hand began to explre her body, starting with her sides."So what would you happen to have in mind..?"

"Mmm... Well we aren't in a rush and might as well get to know one another on a more intimate level. Unless you were truly planning on helping me get off. You may very well replace most of my sex toys." It was a bold admission, but nothing embarrassing in front of her dearest friend, now boyfriend. "Now... you choose what we should do. You've been catering to my decisions. Your turn."

He chuckled a bit, shaking his head as he simply listened all while she teased him about his catering to what she wanted. With a smile he placed a kiss upon her lips before he drew in a breath."Maybe because i like to?"He chimed as his hands danced around her hips."Might be more enjoyable to take things slow anyway.." He assured her as his hands puled on the waistband of her clothes. With a slow sigh he moved himself closer to her, his hand pulling hers onto his waist.

"Mmmm nothing is wrong with taking it slow." Her voice was soft and sultry as she spoke. only her gym shorts and panties stood in the way between him and her bare flesh. Meanwhile, her hand slowly teased at the waistband of his shorts. The hand occasionally tracing along the outside of what she knew awaited within. Soft and tender kisses peppered from his lips. Her hand switched up and slid beneath the him of his shirt and caress at the skin of his chest.

As she began to move her hand up his shirt and to hi chest, Michael licked his lips and began to tug on her shorts, eager to draw them down and expose more of her supple figure. Michael relaxed as he lay there, letting her feel him up as he finall felt the fabric of her shorts begin to pull and move own her shapely hips and thighs.

Rose ceased her minstrations to his chest when her shorts began to budge. The thin material was moved low enough for her to kick it off. Her black panties hugged her skin and a small patch of moistness could be felt over her womanhood. Now she wanted him out of those sweatpants. Now she maneuvered the waist of his pants. Eager to put less between them.

His eyes followed her hands in the dimly lit room as her fingers danced around the hem of his sweatpants, lifting his hips the moment he felt the familiar tug on them. He could only smile, licking his lips as the girl pulled and began to strip him of his pants as they were pulled to his ankles, kicking them off shortly after. With the two of them now in their underwear, Michael moved himself closer to her, pulling on her panties until the fabric of her panties were pulled and exposed her bubbly rear.

"Mmm..." It was evident that the lovely Rose was enjoying herself so far. Hips swayed as that black breathable fabric was pulled down and kicked aside to join the clothing graveyard that was her bedroom floor. A smooth hairless sex was revealed, glistening with evidence of her arousal. Now it was his turn. Fingers curled into the waistband of his underwear to get them out of the way.

Licking his lips Michael looked upon her clean and bare snatch once those elegant panties were kicked onto the floor to join the growing pile of clothes on the floor. With her now working on his boxers Michael lifted his hips for her, feeling those boxers begin to drag and slide down his legs, only to join her panties as he now pressd his body against hers, feeling his slowly growing erection rub against her.

Back
Top Bottom