Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Web of Lies (Ava & Raizu Kaguari)

Lady Bloody Ava

Gamer Geek
Staff member
Administrator
Rose was the only daughter of the Chen family. To say that her upbringing was stifling was an understatement, to say the least. The Asian woman was considered easy to talk to and fun to be around since she was sent to the U.S. for school. General prereqs had her making all kinds of friends on campus. English 1101, Intermediate Algebra 2101, Psychics 1370, and Biology 2010C were the basic classes almost any college student had to take. Rather than being placed in a girl's dorm, she rented a room in a college apartment complex. This was her first lie. While her parents moved from Florida to Japan, they let her remain in the states with certain requirements. She lived in the Rexford Apartments in Lake Waterford. It was five minutes from the main campus and she got to meet other students. From eighteen to twenty-three she managed to keep one friend close. Michael was her rock. The guy was her roommate from day one and he saw her in her at her worst and best.

That troll doll hair that she woke up with in the morning was no surprise in their 7th semester together. T-shirt and shorts were comfort clothes and being lady-like was not a thing when it came to the comfort and company of being with Michael. She had been through a relationship or two. A one night stand or two, but when those inevitably flopped, Michael was there. If her father ever found out that his only daughter was sleeping beneath the same roof of a man that did not plan to put a ring on it... it was going to be kimonos and temples from that point on. One little white lie turned into another and it just got more and more natural to fib to her family that she was with a man. She loved to blame it on Michael since it started when she was on her phone and heard his voice in the background on more than one occasion.

It was another day, but at least there were no classes. Summer was here and the overachieving Asian had learned that summer classes were no fun and they were optional. This year she opted out of classes and decided to just chill. Soft light pink natural lips parted in a yawn as slivered of that invasive golden sunlight pierced through white blinds. A white tank top hugged the girl's taut torso like a second skin. Voluptuous breasts threatened to spill out of the stretchy material given their lack of confinement in a bra. Black sports shorts were not as tight but were short enough to show off smooth legs and the ample curve of an ass that had been smack far too many times to count. Bare petite feet sported amber nail polish on petite toes with a tattoo of winding koi in a symbolic and elegant Pisces symbol on her right ankle. The latest samsung phone was snagged from her side table and the clock read "8:33 A.M." Her long black hair looked matted and dull. In a way, it gave her a wild look, like her soul was untamed. At the same time, she needed to get in the shower and douse those onyx tendrils with some much-needed conditioner.

Bare feet walked from her bedroom door and to the kitchen where she instinctively went to the beloved Keurig that she loved so much. She could hear her damn phone ringing in her bedroom and it was too early and she was too lazy to walk fifteen steps back to her room to retrieve it. It was most likely her father checking up on her and her "boyfriend". This lie had gotten too out of hand, but she figured that she could just break up with 'said' boyfriend when she graduated. There was little chance of her family coming back here to visit before then, so living with Michael posed no other threat. She went to the fridge to retrieve her sweet italian creamer and found it nearly empyt and groaned like a helpless child. "Michael...." she openly groaned, not giving a damn if he was awake yet, or not. Misery loved company, right? She knew that it was not his fault that she plowed through the stuff like liquid cocaine, but she was too relaxed and leaving their home seemed like one hell of a chore at the moment.

With classes out for the next week or so Michael was ready to enjoy himself, the relax and let his mind rest for a little bit before the hell of classes would resume.While he did his best to get his work done and everything, it was made all the easier when his roommate helped out from time to time. Ever since the two of them had started they had been close, quickly building a friendship and since then have been almost inseperable when it comes to hanging out and other things. Even when she was in a relationship he was with her, supporting her when she questioned him about the person or just questions in general. He always made sure to keep her heery and smiling whenever he could

However, over the past few months, maybe even longer the two of them had been creating a lie, mainly around her parents after they overheard him during one of her phone calls. While the idea was odd for him, he played along yet again to help her out, having seen the worry on her face when she gave him that look while on the phone. How could he say no to such a pretty face that was asking so nicely. Since then things have gone on like normal, save for the fact that tey were closer than before, the lie they made slowly blurring from time to time.

Michael was awake, though for the moment simply laying in his bed, enjoying the comfort, not quite ready to wake up and do anything himself. Of course when he heard her usual grumble and whine as she called to him, he let out a bit of a sigh as he slowly rolled himself out of bed. With a stretch, he stepped out of the room, only dressed in his boxers as he looked to the girl. "Yes Rose..?"He answered with a small smile, watching as she stood in front of the fridge.

Michael's voice was comforting in this laughably unnecessary moment of grief. The Asian turned her back from the fridge with a cute, overexaggerated pout to those soft pink lips; jutting lower lip and all. "Damn gremlins keep drinking my Italian creamer. Remind me to get more... if I ever bother leaving the house today. Coffee?" Every morning she offered. By now she knew almost everything about Michael, or... at least she liked to believe she did. The smell robust and eye-opening aroma of coffee filled the air as her coffee cup brewed. At the same time, her phone pierced the calm air with a melody of Carl Douglas' - Kung Fu Fighting. In her haste to silence the phone, she ended up answering... in video chat mode... with her parents.

"Hi honey!!" The familiar heavily accented voice of her mother sounded as both parents crammed their faces into the phone screen to see their daughter. "Oh! Is that Michael!? Let me say hi to my future son in law!" She facepalmed herself and placed her cellphone on the counter and propped up the kickstand. The girl swallowed the desire to groan and sighed softly.

"Aren't you getting ready for bed?" Rose asked as she went off the screen to open the liquor cabinet and poured a capful of Kahlua in her hazelnut coffee before grabbing in the cup and leaning her back on the countertop across from the one holding the phone with Michael at her side.

"Oh we just had a date and wanted to see how you two were doing. Aren't you taking summer classes, hun? Are you two just getting up? Are you cooking breakfast?" The woman was rapid firing question after question. By now Rose knew well enough to wait until she was done. A curve tugged at the corner of her lips. She was waiting for Mike to join in. Last time she had to stop herself from laughing so hard. He played rather well, but it ended in her actually making him dinner while talking to her parents on the phone.

Michael listened, giving her a bit of a nod, though figured he would leave before she would. He thought it over for a bit and shrugged" Sure why not.." As her phone rang Michael chuckled a bit, knowing full well it was her parents. Quickly Michael got himself changed into some athletic shorts before she finally answered. He smiled a bit and waved before standing beaide Rose listening as the duo went on with their questions.

After a bit he finally chimed in" They didn't have any classes worth enrolling in this summer so we're kind of taking it easy, agreed to both take on some summer jobs on campus" He explained in an attwmpt to make it look like they were still being productive. At the same time hw did his best to dodge their questions, all in the hopes of getting them to get off and head to bed.

"Jobs? Oh!" Rose's mother squealed with delight and clapped her hands as her father stroked his sliver streaked beard with a nod of approval. There was nothing more appealing to a suitor for their daughter than a man with money in his wallet and an education. At the mention of them having a job, it gave her an idea. She knew what Mike was trying to do and in his ingeniousness, she simultaneously hugged the man around the neck, at his side, and pressed a kiss to his cheek. Audibly her mother 'awwed'.

"He's right mom, we need to actually get ready for work. You get some sleep and maybe we can chat again tonight, okay? Love you mom and dad!" Goodbyes were finally said and another sip of that coffee sent flaming arrows to flow through her veins. Maybe it was the Kahlua? Regardless the coffee cup was set down and a sigh escaped her lips. She hopped up on the counter and sat down. "Thank you, Michael... how you always manage to be so prepared when my parents are on the phone, I have no idea."

He chuckled a bit when her parents beamed with excitement at his answer, always doing his best to think on his toes. When they didn't give a reply on thw matter he smiled as it seemed his response worked. When Rose jumped in he smiled, nuzzling into her as she kissed him. Even though it was a real relationship, by now he couldn't help but like the way that felt.

Qhen the family hung up and Rise hopped onto the counter he looked at her, admirimg her beauty before sipping his coffee." Had to think of something. And the best answer that didnt involve hard work is a campus job.."

Another sip of her coffee was taken as he spoke about how he thought on his toes so well. It was awesome having him as a friend... if they could be called that. They pretty much acted like a married couple aside from the lack of sex. "Do have any plans for today?" She asked casually with a comfortable smile. "I don't have any plans for today, although if you're going somewhere, I'd love to tag along." It wasn't new for them to go grocery shopping together. She was the primary cook, whenever they were not eating fast food.

He was always there for her and she was always there to scrutinize every woman he brought by to visit. As they got closer and closer she found almost every woman that walked past that threshold of their home to be unworthy of him. The last of her coffee was sipped and the sup set aside as her legs swung from the edge of the countertop. A small cut laugh sounded past soft lips. "Can you imagine? Us? Engaged?" Her parents were told that they were boyfriend and girlfriend. "Apparently, you act like such an amazing boyfriend that they've already given you their blessing! That's quite the miracle for my family."

He looked at her as she spoke, sking him about his plans for the day, which for the most part wasn't much of anything."To be honest think it will just be a chill day..Unless we need to go to the store or something for dinner, lest you decide on fast food again..?"He teased with a bit of a smile, standing in front of her, close to her as she sat on the counter, the boy smiling all the more, always enjoying the way she looked. Of course given how close they were as friends and everything else he couldn't think of more than that, even though they were acting as such around her parents.

He usually paid no mind when she mocked him for the woman he brought home after they would leave, most were classmates, sometimes girls he found at bars or something, even an older woman or two. But while she mocked him, in his own mind they were not enough, they had nothing he was looking for, nothing that held any weight in his heart. And the more this act went on the more he began to feel something, towards Rose. Of course he would never outright say such a thing, not wanting to ruin what friendship they had if she disagreed.

However when she spoke, mocking the idea of them he chuckled."To those around us not really. However..eventually the lines between real and lies might blur.."He teased with a chuckle before kissing her cheek."Especially when your parents are calling all the time. Now..thoughts on lunch Rose..?"

"A chill day sounds nice." Those words couldn't have been more genuine, especially if you were going off of her beaming smile. Getting comfy on their sectional sofa with the huge upholstered ottoman was always a great day. "Ha. Ha." The young woman uttered sarcastically with a smile and a roll of those exotic eyes. When it came to chilling she had a thing for ordering delivery out of sheer laziness. "Maybe tonight I can make us some homemade shrimp lo mein. It's ridiculously fast who doesn't love Chinese? I know my 'boyfriend' does." Another tease.

The kiss was a sweet touch that she was becoming used to and actually looked forward to. "Oh come on." She chided as he spoke of the line being blurred. Those arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him as close as possible between spread legs. "You make that sound like a bad thing and as far as lunch we have a frozen pizza we can pop into the oven. How's that sound?" Words whispered a hairs from his lips with a sweet smile. Maybe she should have opted out of the liquor in her coffee this morning? Those arms slid from around his neck and palms pressed to the cool granite top behind her as she leaned back.

"Isn't it a tad early to be discussing lunch? Maybe we should have a bagel first and I don't know about you, but I could use a shower. Maybe my 'fiancee' would like to join me?" Now, this was an example of blurred lines. It was hard to gauge how truthful she was being with that offer.

Michael smiled as she agreed to a chill day, something she seemed fond of more often than not when they weren't out for classes. Not having much disagreement on it he nodded on the thought of a chill day, more so when she offered to cook them dinner, something he always enjoyed, loving her cooking no matter how much she dreaded it. However when he felt those arms close around his neck and pull him in, he grinned, moving himself so he was closer to her, nestled between her legs, their lips nearly touching. He stared at her as the girl suggested a frozen pizza for lunch, the boy always trying to plan ahead for the both of them on days like this. But whe se released him and leaned back, he remained where he was.

That wasn't the end of it though as she made another stab at his words by suggesting he join her in the shower. The boy raised his brow a bit with a grin."Oh come now Rose...You know I would never say no to you, though tell me..Are you being serious?" He knew she was teasing him, seeing how she could push him. But the way she acted put him off a bit, Michael unable to read her at times. Even still he watched, noticing that devious grin that curled her lips.

That grin if his kept her smile exactly where it was as he asked her about her seriousness while insisting that he would never say no to her. Rose was sorely tempted to test his limits. "I don't know if you saw last month's utility bill but for a two-bedroom, one bathroom apartment we may do best by taking showers together just to save money. That... and would it would hurt to take a walk on the wild side." This time she lightly kissed him on the lips before jumping down from the counter.

"I'll leave that decision to you. Let's see how adventurous you're feeling." With that she walked off with her back to her roomie and pulled off her tank top when she was halfway to the bathroom. The remnants of her clothes discarded upon reaching their bathroom. The standing shower length of a bathtub was turn on and hot water left to Cascade and plaster those locks to her bare skin. She wouldn't blame Michael is he didn't join her. It wasn't everyday your roommate offered to have a shower with you.

He listened still as she spoke, as she continued to test him and explain their efforts to save money. It only confused him more when she kissed him and only seemed to let on the fact that she was serious without exactly telling him. Before he could say anything she was already walking off, shedding her clothes piece by piece until she left a trail. The boy bit his lip as he stood there, thinking things over all the more. With the way she actd it was hard to tell if she wanted him to join her. However he tok in a breath and moved from the counter, deciding to make a move of his own, hoping she wasn't joking around.

Shortly after she got into the shower Michael joined her, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulled her so her back pressed to him. Taking in a short breath he rest his head on her shoulder."Tell me something Rose.."He beagn, turning his head to look at her."Why are you always so judgy with the girls I brought home.?"He asked"And be honest with me this time.."

Hearing the sliding shower curtain shift as her roomie joined her made a smile tug at the corner of her lips as she casually to enjoy the water. When she felt his arms wrap around her nude form and his body pressed against hers, she fully smiled. Face turning to look at the head resting upon her shoulder and listened to the question. For a moment she head to think.

"I don't know. Part of me thinks that they just weren't right for you, but another part of me just doesn't like to share you. Is that petty of me?" She honestly asked. Rose always valued what Micheal had to say, because he always truly seemed to have hey best interests in mind.

He smiled, happy to see the smile she held herself as he held her close to him, not at all dsturbed or bother by his presence in the shower. He simply soaked and enjoyed the water as it now washed over the two of them. However when she spoke and explained why she judged him he bit his lip, surprised with what she had to say. She felt that way and yet not once did she ever think to tell him anything."Nothing you do is petty..But why did you never say anything?"He asked, kissing her cheek, taking the loufa that hung from the shelves on the wall of the shower.

Leave it to him to make her feel so... not petty. This was harder than she may have thought when he asked why she never spoke up about her feelings. The kiss helped to calm her nerves. "I don't know. I figured that it couldn't get better than what we had. What if I told you and you were weirded out or it made thing awkward between you and me? I like being your roommate and while I would like to see that 'line' disappear, I just... didn't want to freak you out." Redness painted her cheeks and it was not the hot water. This was all like ripping a bandaid off. "So... what do you think?"

He listened as she spoke, as those words left her sweet lips. She seemed to have the same concerns he did, th same feelings to but neighter of them wanted to ruin what they had. He thought on it for a moment, knowing now what she wanted changed everything, it explained how she acted sometimes, the way she spoke to him and everything. But even still he was unsure how to jump into something like this. However as he thought on it he covered the loufa in soap and began to scrub and lather it onto her back. He was silent for a short while, his mind fluttering and scattered on what to say to her. But as his hand scrubbed around every inch of her, he smiled as he leaned into her. "To be honest Rose..I felt the same way..I like you..probably more than I'd like to admit at times..and I'd hate to ruin what we have going on rght now.But..if you'd like we can give things a shot, see how it feels and everything?" Michael stopped, leving her more private areas untouched, waiting to hear what she had to say before he would continue.

He looke at her, admird her figure, but never once did he make a move on her, to make an attempt to touch her body anywhere he shouldn't. Micael respected and loved her too much to treat her anything less than a princess or something close to it.

The feeling of the loofa scrubbing her back felt heavenly. The sound of the water raining down and the heat licking their flesh. The refreshing smell of her Dove body wash commingling with the steam building up. Feeling his body leaned up against her lent a familiar comfort. Hearing what he had to say brought a sweet smiled to those lips. At hear that she answered by turning to face him a seized a kiss from his lips. "I would like that very much, Michael. I'd love to give this a shot." Her back was rinsed free of the suds and eyes finally got a moment to look her roomie up and down in his nude form. "So.. are you going to finish what you started, boyfriend?" Suds dripped from the loofa and into a hand which she ghosted over his chest.

He tensed up a bit when her lips stole a kiss from his own, Michael looking at her for a moment. When she agreed to the idea he smiled, happy she was just as eager to give things a try to turn the lies into reality. Qhwn she fave him Michael moved closer to her, pressing his body to her own. With a grin hwr licked her lips." Then turn around princess" he told her, taking the loofa from her and resting his head into her neck. Slowly his hands began to explore, scrubbing suds into her breasts and down to her inner thighs.

"Princess?" How could she not chuckle at the pet name? The college student that woke up looking like a troll doll almost every morning and slept all over the bed being called a princess was adorable in her book. She heeded his words and turned around. His head resting on her shoulder as her head leaned back against his shoulder. A hum of approval sounding as his hands explored her water slick skin. Hey back did arch, pressing breasts into his hand. "How thoroughly do you intend to clean me? Inside and out?" Lip were agape for some much needed air.

He chuckled softly at her words as he set the loufa aside and let the water rinse her off. With a breath he licked her neck." Maybe..." He teased as hia hands began to explore her body, loving how it felt beneath his fingertips." What are you gonna do about it darling?" He asked as his hands held onto her hips

She and Michael were close enough that they even swapped bed stories. He damn well knew that her neck was quite the erogenous zone for her. The man was quite the tease and making her work for it. That ass swayed feeling something quite arousing pressing between those voluptuous ass cheeks. Him speaking as though they were a couple, as he had been through the entirety of her lie with her parents, seemed so much more genuine now. "I think that I will be more than happy with whatever my boyfriend decides to do; be it have his way with me here or let me clean him off before we get started on our breakfast and the rest of our day."

He growled a bit as he felt her rubbing hr rear against him, the crack and flesh of her ass grinding along his length. With just a simple dissolving of the line she seemed to take things in stride and more. But when she left the choice to him, Michael smiled and shook his head some before placing a kiss on her neck once more. She was not some simply woman to lay claim to." Then clean me up Rose, we have an entire day to enjoy to ourselves.."

The sound of Michael's growl sent shivers to dance across her flesh. The kiss on the neck felt so intimate, yet to hear his choose for them to take this in stride was a lovely challenge for them. "Yes dear." The loufa was lathered in his masculine body wash. She would always admit that she enjoyed the smell of her roomie whenever he got out of the shower. In an effort to behave herself, she started on his back and worked her way around his body. For the front, she faced him and scrubbed him clean... with exception of one private spot. "I think you've got this part. I'm gonna get out and dry off. I'm starving." There was that silly smile that she was known for. She slipped out of the shower and dried off. Today's wardrobe would consist of A purple spaghetti strap top, no bra necessary if they were chilling, and black cotton panties with black athletic shorts.

His eyes followed as her hands moved along his body, scrubbing the soap onto his figure. He enjoyed the feel of her hands on him, his own moving on her sides as hse lathered him up. Though when she handed him the loufa and stepped out of the shower. For a few more minutes he was busy scrubbing himself down, rinsing off soon after, now starting to clean off the loufa. Once he was clean and ready to go Michael turned off the water and stepped out, drying himself off. With a sigh, having enjoyed the hot water Michael gt himself dressed in a simple t shirt and thin sweatpants

Rose was in the kitchen and both of the bagels happened to pop up as Michael joined her in the kitchen. The cream cheese was sitting on the counter with two paper plates awaiting. Like the impatient woman, she was she plucked the hot bagels from the toaster and tossed two on each plate. "Hot...hot ...hot..." Sure. If she'd have waited a moment they would have cooled down a bit, but she was stubborn and Michael knew it. She grabbed a butter knife and began spreading the cream cheese on her everything bagel. "So, what should we watch?"

Back
Top Bottom