Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Web of Lies (Ava & Raizu Kaguari)

Rose wore a very sexy smile as Michael pulled her on top of him. His mother squealed, loudly, in excitement on the other line while Rose peppered kisses on her boyfriend's neck. The woman was calling out his father and shouting to him the news and boasting about how she was right and he was wrong. Rose could not help but laugh into the curve of his neck and whispered into his ear, "Looks like everyone is happy on all sides." Her lips brushed against the skin of his ear when she spoke. Her naked body pressed against his firm naked form.

He had to move the phone away from his ear as the woman shrieked and shouted, taking a breath as he waited for her to silence herself enough for him to speak.As Rose pushed herself down onto him more he smiled."Seems that way.."He responded, nipping at her lips as he wrapped his free arm around her."So anything else you needed Momma? Kind of had plans today.."

How could Rose not look at Michael with curiosity in her eyes when he spoke of plans when talking to his mother. "Nope, I'll leave you two alone. I have a mani-pedi to rub in your dad's face. You two be safe. Love you, hun, bye!" Rose had to laugh when the phone hung up and pressed a kiss to her lover's lips before gifting him a bright white smile. "So... about those plans..." Her words were followed by the sound of Michael's text notification going off.

Dad: You actually got that gorgeous roommate of yours as a girlfriend?! Way to prove me wrong son! 👨‍❤️‍👨

Michael could see the look on her face and simply smiled, keeping her close and tight to him as he kissed her once more just as his mother was hanging up the phone. As he saw the text he simply chuckled, leaving it alone for the moment as he set his phone aside."Yes..plans that you are going to help me figure out.."He assured her with a bit of a smile, keeping her on him, snuggled in his arms. "After all if I didn't say that mother would have kept me on the phone.." With a slow breath his fingertips dragged slowly across her back."Anything you wanna do today?" He asked with a small smile, nestling his face into her neck, breathing her in, hands resting and holding onto her hips.

This was as intimate as they had ever been since they started this charade, which was no longer a charade but the real deal. "Well, we can't just sit around all day, I would be lying if I said that I didn't want a piece of you for breakfast. I can also cook breakfast. An actual breakfast, by the way, not just a bagel." She laughed at the thought since that is what they both ate yesterday when she woke him up. "And what about you sir? Do you have any thoughts to contribute towards what we should do today?" While waiting for his answer the sexy Asian peppered kisses from the corner of his lips to his earlobe which she licked with eager delight.

He listened as she spoke, as she explained the many things she wanted to do, Michael simply smiling and keeping her close to him. All the while he drew a breath as she peppered him with kisses, already doing so much more than the others who would usuall be gone before he woke up. With a bit of a stretch, Michael rolled over, pinning her beneath him, putting her between him and the bed."Well both sound like a good plan to me. Though a proper breakfast sounds delightful, make use of the pans and such we have yet to use for some time.."He pointed out with a bit of a grin as he pushed his head into her neck, sucking softly on her skin. "Can always enjoy more fun later..As much as I would like to stay here with you all day.."

Rose laughed and then purred when she found her roommate had pinned her to the bed. Their bodies pressed against one another. Memories of the other night flooding her memory and making it hard to want to leave the bed. The curve of her neck was a weak spot and leave it to Michael to tease while opting to get out of bed and fooling around later. "Mmmm... as much as I would love to try and get away with a twenty-four-hour sexy day with you, we do need more food to burn off later. However, someone is making it very hard to want to leave the bed." She moaned lightly at the teasing of her neck. "Michael, baby... you are not helping...." she was far from complaining.

He grinned as she spoke, neither agreeing or disagreeing to anything as he kept her pinned beneath him. Though with a smile he kissed her lips before he sat up, pulling hwr into his lap." Buts its fun watching you squirm. But I guess we should get something done today or else we never will.." He pointed out as he turned to move both of them out of the bed

Rose smiled and pressed another kiss to his lips as he hoisted them out of bed. "I guess to hell with clothes today, ey?" It was a sweet tease for when they left the room and she walked her naked ass into the kitchen and grabbed a small pot and went around the kitchen for some things. "Get ready to get your socks knock off kind sir." Eggs Benedict was a simple dish. The ingredients were English muffins, Canadian bacon, poached egg, egg yolk, lemon, and melted butter for the hollandaise sauce. Everything came together rather quickly. The aroma of something divine filled the air and the naked woman was just about the throw everything together when the muffins popped up from the toaster.

He chuckled a bit and nodded as he followed her out of the room, not seeming to care., happy to be able to do so as he found himself a seat on the couch. "We'll see.."He mocked back with a grin as he relaxed and waited. As she prepared it he took in a breath, smiling all the more as the delicious scent of her cooking filled the room. As the muffins popped he growled a bit."Your cooking always smells so good.."

The food was put together. English muffin halves topped with a slice of sauteed Canadian bacon, a poached egg, and drizzled in hollandaise sauce. It had her mouth-watering. The plates were set at their two-person rectangle table and two glasses of orange juice were added along with two cups of absolutely essential coffee. "Bon appetite, I hope you brought your appetite and don't get used to this, sir," she laughed and smiled before digging into her breakfast.

When the food was finally ready he joined her at the table with a bit of a smile, taking his plate and starting to dig in. Though when she spoke and assured him not to be used to this, Michael chuckling a bit as he shook his head."Why? Your food always tastes so good.."He praised with a bit of a smile as he took in another bite. With a soft hum he enjoyed the meal, savoring what he could"So what should we do for the day then?"He asked as he looked at her, still smiling as he focused on her face, looking happily into her eyes, finding himself enjoying her company more than usual

The food was yummy and it felt like any other morning in their apartment. The warmth of breakfast brought comfort and fit right in with the relaxed atmosphere. "What should we do? She repeated his question as she thought about it. "Well, we can go shopping, hit the gym... maybe watch a movie. I'm game for anything." Another idea struck her. "We can even play some Call of Duty or Final Fantasy XIV." She gave a shrug of her shoulders as she continued to savor her breakfast. "What about you? Do you have any ideas?"

He smiled, watching as she sat there and thought up of ideas all while the two of them enjoyed their meal. Michael licked his lips a bit and took in a breath." Could stay and play a game or two and could go and restock on some food and all." He didn't mind what they did, simply enjoying being around her

"That sounds like a good idea." With that, she stood up from the table and went over to their junk drawer where she pulled out a pad of paper and a pen and brought it back to the table. " Let's see, what do we need? Milk, for sure. Creamer, cream cheese, some garlic powder, more chicken ramen, soy sauce... anything you can think of that we need? Oh! More toilet paper, we're almost out." The pen was put back down as she worked on finishing her breakfast before continuing. "This way we don't have to spend too much time in the grocery store. Mind if we make a pitstop at Starbucks?" She asked as she got up to clean the dishes.

He watch as she wrote down the list of things they needed, smiling all the more as he looked over the list she had made." Maybe while we are out grab some snacks too?" As she.metioned making another stop he chuckled a bit" Sure that's fine with me." After finishing his plate he set it in the sink, filling it with hot water before grabbing his keys

"Snacks?! Oh we may be out for a minute. Let's see, pocky, some ice cream, popcorn, french onion dip, and those wavy chips." She watched as he got his keys and she laughed lightly. "You have your keys, but I don't know if clothes are optional." Pointing out that neither of them had a shred of clothing on. "I'll make it quick, I promise." With that she went back to her room, slapped on a pair of short shorts, bypassing the panties, and a tank top while skipping the bra. Long locks were pulled back into the long tuggable ponytail and sandals slipped on. "I'm ready when you are."

He looked at himself, chuckling a bit before shaking his head, watching as she scurried off into her room to change. After taking a moment he moved into his own room and got himself changed, dressing up in a simple pair of shorts and a tshirt. Once he was presentable he stepped out of his room, waiting for her at the door, keys in hand. As he took another look over himself he smiled, swinging the keys around his finger and into his hand, letting his mind wander while he waited

She joined him at the front door all dressed and with a smile. Her small purse grabbed and strung over her shoulder as she walked out the door and headed to his car. "Thank you, chauffeur," she jested as she climbed into the passenger seat. "Shall we hit up Wal-Mart? If we go there we won't have to go anywhere else." This was fun. Despite having changed up their relationship it felt as though not much had changed at all. They were still best friends, but now more.

Once she grabbed her purse and followed him to his truck he smiled and led the way. The fact that everything carried on as normal regardless of the change in the relationship made him smile, happy she didn't feel too much different save for more affection that was real. Not only that but they didn't need to pretend anymore. With a nod he hopped inside and soon after they were off. "Wherever you feel like going love."

Back
Top Bottom