Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Does this count?

TheDarkestDreams

Super-Earth
Trying to get my 3 posts out of the way and I thought of what better question to ask then does this count? Also if I reply to my own post does that count? I'll probably find one more thing to post anyways lol

Hey there Darkest!

So, before I get to answer your questions, welcome! It's definitely nice to have you here amongst our sinful garden! I'm very curious to know how ya found us here. Did good ol Google direct you to us? If so, Google for the win!

Alright, now onto a few important things. First, please make sure to check out the Site Rules and the Help Desk- both will provide you with a lot of information and ensure your longevity on here. Give them a read :)

Now, onto your question- yes it does (unless either forum is deleted) but you should only have a single introduction. Usually, the best way to get the three posts (not threads) is to reply to anyone who welcomes you, creating a request thread (only 2 separate threads per subforum), or even creating a journal. That's step one. In order to also get full access, you'll need to wait a full 24 hour period. Once both are done, your name color will change and you'll automatically be granted the permissions you're missing.

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to a mod, admin or Welcoming committee member.

Hope to enjoy your stay and happy hunting.

I was googling role playing sites and that brought me to a Quora page where someone suggested you. My mistake for having the multiple posts, sorry. This just like it was a seperate topic to me and I guess I was kinda trying to game the system a little haha sorry. Anyways by replying to this that should be my 3 I suppose so thank you. I look forward to having full access and being able to contact some of these appealing people

So...did it count? This is totally me being curious, and not trying to be sneaky or anything like that as I do my first three posts. Honest.

The person who welcomed me said it counted. Also said that even replies like your and now mine again count. Can confirm later tonight when I should have full access

Back
Top Bottom